Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30444344 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30444344

>>30444020
>GOLD IS MOSTLY IRRELEVANT TO INFLATION

Has absolutely nothing to do with the predatory short positions of the banks on the COMEX eh hahaha

>> No.30441895 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30441895

>>30441786

>> No.30382322 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30382322

>>30382228
>any prolonged price suppression would be awfully expensive
When you can print a literally infinite quantity of money, who cares about expense?

But even from that point of view you're wrong. The manipulation of PMs has been highly profitable for the banks. They short it, smash it down, knock everybody out, and then buy everything back at the bottom and go long, rinse and repeat, over and over again. They've made fortunes from doing this.

>> No.30375062 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30375062

>>30374925
>>30375004

>> No.30354513 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 1614832730190.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30354513

>>30352311
pmg goes in Subject for next. Thanks for baking.

>> No.30344087 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30344087

>>30343292
>>30343732
In crafting your intricate fantasies about roaming gangs of black men and onions-boys taking your silver from you, you seem to have missed the point that I was actually making, namely that silver is how you put an end to this dystopia that the banks are trying to impose on us, because buying silver both squeezes the banks' short positions and frees PMs from manipulation and exposes the fiat world-reserve dollar (their tool of enslaving us) as a fraud

>> No.30296509 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30296509

>>30295547
Some good places to start are

Arcadia Economics
Palisade Radio
WallStreetSilver

>> No.30236297 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236297

>>30235557
Makes sense, impulsively dismiss anything that you don't like as "garbage"

>> No.30235618 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235618

>>30235505
>Commodity is shorted to a level never seen before in human history
>Taking delivery of it is the key to freeing it to its true price and killing the Great Reset
>"lol that doesn't store value let's keep buying bitcoin"

>> No.30234277 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 1614832730190.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234277

>> No.30216065 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30216065

>>30215935
Not only that, anon, it's also the Silver Bullet to kill the banks and their evil plans to enslave mankind.

>> No.30209198 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30209198

>>30209066
I know that 8 of the biggest banks in the world are short 400 million ounces of silver and would go bankrupt if called upon for it

I don't believe fairy tales about JP Morgan having a billion ounces and even if I did it wouldn't matter or change a single point I made

>> No.30176391 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30176391

>>30176327

>> No.30070210 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30070210

>>30069844
Gold should be $5000-$10,000. "Silver $966 according to ShadowStats not the fake CPI which would make sense because silver went 36x in the '70s and it would have go 36x to reach that number again in today's dollars, plus we get the same number from adjusting the DGR (Dow-Gold ratio) from 1:16 to 1:1 and GSR (Gold-Silver ratio) from 1:70 to 1:14 as in 1980 or by considering the average historical wage in silver." (Some say the GSR should be as low at 1:8 or 1:5.)

>> No.29994841 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29994841

>>29994167
Silver is only down because of dollarized COMEX suppression, so when gold becomes money again silver will return to a historical 1:14 GSR or lower. Probably much lower because it has nearly been wiped off the face of the earth by predatory shorting; add to which that Latin America, India, Poland etc. are likely to monetize it again.

>>29993892
Yes, fellow horseman.

>>29993773
The average wage in silver in the time of Henry Ford was only 1.6 troy ounces of silver per day.

>> No.29863714 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29863714

>>29863653
2

>> No.29772177 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29772177

>>29771924
>>29771982

So your theory is that tens of trillions in money-printing goes on indefinitely, the dollar ponzi scheme never ends, and the minuscule supply of physical silver (a few tens of billions in mcap at best) never gets chased. No, I'll bet on the default. Happened to palladium, will happen to silver.

>> No.29338417 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29338417

>>29338299
What's the conspiracy theory there? The identity of Satoshi? The circumstantial evidence in that video is so obvious and overwhelming that no candid mind could deny it. Or are you talking about the bankers' short positions, which are demonstrable?

>> No.28430503 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28430503

>>28430319

Almost all of it paper silver. 500 ounces of paper for every real ounce. The "J. P. Morgan has a billion ounces" narrative is probably a myth and Ted Butler says that they aren't even short on the COMEX any more. Silver's mcap is a few tens of billions at best. It won't take much more buying to cause a default.

>> No.28420016 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28420016

>>28419635

Yes. His company has a P. E. ratio of, what, nearly 2000 now (15 is normal, 30 is expensive, and dividend-paying miners like Kinross are trading at only _8_). If the silver shorts were broken, the bank and the system would fail, Tesla would pretty much plunge to zero. It would lose 90-99% of its value or simply go bankrupt. It survives only in the present bubble economy. Musk will never talk about silver, he knows what it would do to him. Tesla is there as a black hole for people to throw their money in as a diversion, just like SLV or Bitcoin. Anything to distract from the silver short, which is the only thing that can kill the Great Reset. He obviously made some kind of deal with the devil with the people in power.

>> No.28324757 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, Rp2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28324757

>>28324659

and <-

However you choose to buy your silver, just don't get SLV, it's a scam.

>> No.28124658 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28124658

>>28124458

2/6, "How short are the bullion banks?"

>> No.28123701 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28123701

>>28123313

Because Bitcoin Cash is pointless. Kinesis Money is better and backed 1:1 with silver, so principled people who understand that BTC is a worthless ponzi scheme backed by nothing will go to precious-metals backed cryptos instead.

>> No.27833138 [View]
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27833138

>>27833027

2/6, "How short are the bullion banks?"



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]