Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30426766 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30426766

>>30426427
I bet stimulus posters are fud designed to make you wait to buy, thus missing the squeeze.
It's so common, and anyone can see stimmy's not passed yet.

>> No.30162522 [View]

>>30162315
I hope it's a troll. Otherwise the shills are genuinely afraid of me and see me as some sort of lynchpin symbol of the 4channer GME holders, and thing pretending to be me means they can break our ironclad hold.
Otherwise it's one idiot trying too hard to make a shitty joke, and making himself look stupid.
I can only imagine if it's the former, the discussions and folders and files they have on me trying to figure out who the fuck i am so they can figure out how to force my sell position.
You will never shake me, Melvy. Just sit back pour yourselves a drink and let the gamburu play out. It's gonna be good one.

>> No.30108474 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30108474

>>30108376
I just sleep through the market day, nowadays. Honestly the thread is so breakneck pace when the shills are on duty and all of the other boards are too... well, bored, to mind their own business, getting conversation about the stock itself and data is near impossible.
At this point the shills are so demoralized they have to OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA post to force us to hit threadcap faster.
I know it sounds schizo, but you don't see OOOOOO and AAAAAAA posters pre or post market, not normally.

>> No.29759280 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29759280

>>29759164
I dunno, do you think making yourselves perpetual victims and getting ousted out of every country you don't outright STEAL funny?
I sure as hell do.

>> No.29717780 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29717780

>>29717718
The shills are scared, hell they may have been laid off today.
We will find out tomorrow.

>> No.29694923 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29694923

>>29694824
>Tfw the shills bought the power hour meme so hard their masters are HARD tanking it in the last hour to try and shake the autistic hidden whales.
Sorry bro, autism too stronk, still holding.

>> No.29674848 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29674848

>>29674740
Just let the ride play out, fren.
We have the upper hand and "they" HATE IT.

>> No.29086637 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29086637

>>29086483
>>29086483
Changing the subject and making it about me, attempting to strawman me by attacking the character of my argument, and not the substance of it, the evidence.
I've lost money, of course. But a long game of this magnitude is going to get stressful.
But please, continue to attack /me/ and not my argument about how this is not yet over. I love just talking to a brick wall, it's my favorite pasttime.

>> No.29014612 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29014612

>>29014491
>not addressing anything
I pasted evidence already but if you INSIST.
http://finra-markets.morningstar.com/MarketData/EquityOptions/detail.jsp?query=14%3A0P000002CH
Here's a link to the picture you just ignored.
Because it's super convenient for you to ignore the truth, but PLEASE let's hear your excuses.
Please, i'm dying to hear your logic on why this is a no show, mr big shot millionaire.

>> No.28877699 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28877699

>>28877533
No we are not, every post they make is 5$, 7.50 with pic.
Each reply is 15$.
Every red fucking cent they give to shills for wasting time here getting paid to shitpost is a dime they can't cover shots with.
It's the ultimate T-pose.

>> No.28480181 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28480181

>>28480017
Oh so it's just piddlefuck money and you think you are a big dick because you got out ahead on one stock.
You don't scare me, boy.
Your money does not make you better than me, and it does not make you smarter than me, it just means you have more money.
I will hold, you will seethe or laugh, or pity me, it does not really matter /what/ you feel fag.
Because you are a literal who nothing to me, and none of your "Data" you've shown us convinces me of jack shit.
Not to mention, you are some sort of moral busybody, with some obligation to try an convince people to sell when they obviously would rather you just shut the fuck up.
TLDR: No one cares, not selling bro.

>> No.28284095 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28284095

>>28283933
Based, and truthpilled.
Retards think that they would not betray their own, but they are ALWAYS looking for a chance to wear the big hat, and have all the sheckles for themselves.
There is no doubt angry phonecalls being made AT THIS MOMENT begging rival hedges to please sell and not make this what it is about to be.
To which they are likely being told "Sorry Marvin, this is just business as usual! Better luck next time."
This is literally the worst possible outcome for melvin, and all the "they covered it" in the world is not going to prepare the tards and shills for the bloodbath to come.

>> No.28217532 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28217532

>>28217256
>Schizo
Is that what we call detectives these days?
Kids ain't got no respect, i tells yah.

>> No.28076773 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
28076773

>>28076703
>Not considering all the money he has from handouts, or that he spend /all/ his money on a really nice car, and just wanted to steal the bike because "Lol fuck whitey".
If you don't understand blacks will crime for crime's sake, you are just willfully ignorant of FBI crime statistics.

>> No.27898289 [View]
File: 562 KB, 240x180, 792cb7b17e45a775335ea7b3c74479b5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27898289

>>27898105
That's where i feel they fucked up.
The people had no control for what happened before, it was in the hands of the politicians.
This is in the hands of the /MARKET/ and if you think jews will miss a chance to fuck other jews over to be top smallhat, you are fucking /crazy/. They are even more ruthless to one another when they see an exposed Jewish back.
They Stab it without thinking, and take his money. They turned on that Weinstein dude and divvied up his fortune. This is that but on a larger scale.
You may not like it, and it may be disgusting to consider, but this fight is literally out of our hands.
As >>27898068 said it's gambling.
We are watching whales fight to the death with money and stocks, and we are the rats waiting to eat the corpse of whatever is left.
Either Long Rats (GME Holders) or Short Rats (GME non hedge shorters) are walking out of this fat and fed for the winter.
The Question right now is which side are you on?



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]