Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.30445083 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614142493858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30445083

>>30444917
did you grab this last night?? hit refresh

>> No.30342928 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, bobo line goes down red.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30342928

Looks like we got too cocky KSM bros, time to dump and pick up ADA or Avalanche

>> No.30196560 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, bobo line goes down red.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30196560

>>30196198
>>30196239
You jinxed it now it will go up on mid-late friday near the saturday pump

>> No.30190078 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614139311748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30190078

mmmm I can't wait to buy some delicious cheapies, gimme gimme

>> No.30140137 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614250683477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30140137

It's over

>> No.30126077 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614353951307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30126077

>>30125861
> AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Never going to make it

>> No.30119776 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614250683477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30119776

>10y yield
So is YCC already here or no?

>> No.30117672 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614250683477.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30117672

>10y meme is awake

>> No.30077128 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1613056094163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30077128

>>30076938
mumus btfo
Bobo's IQ are my last 3 digits, check'em

>> No.30039053 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1613076066416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30039053

oooooooo

>> No.30034326 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1612988328635.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30034326

>>30033514

>> No.30016768 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614139311748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30016768

How do we convince all stimmy check recipients to fall for the ultimate rugpull?

>> No.29991877 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614544101070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29991877

>> No.29932712 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1607505426333.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29932712

>>29930783
Hm...

>> No.29920988 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614544101070.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29920988

>> No.29919353 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, cme gap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29919353

>>29918013

>> No.29877218 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614300269321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29877218

>>29877162
>He didnt sell over 50k
why?

>> No.29862474 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1613076066416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29862474

oooooooooo

>> No.29770993 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, c6a0f732-daf5-4097-b609-9e974e8990ed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29770993

>90
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.29766919 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, c6a0f732-daf5-4097-b609-9e974e8990ed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29766919

Aaaaaaaaaand here I am, hope you had fun as I said

>> No.29761314 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614203644847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29761314

If dubs or nubs we dumping until the 28th of March. 1 green day a week.

>> No.29738438 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614300269321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29738438

ITS BOBO BABY

>> No.29736707 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614139311748.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29736707

BTC will never EVER be 50k again

>> No.29714851 [View]
File: 230 KB, 870x1083, 1614203644847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29714851

If dubs Bobo until March 28

If nubs Bobo until next week.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]