[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 620x450, iExeclogo-1-620x450.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10622533 No.10622533 [Reply] [Original]

>JUST

>> No.10622542

To be honest, I'm not really that interested in the price right now, the tech is what appeals to me (I already deleted my blockfolio). I believe in the project, so the day to day price is of little concern to me. Besides, the entire market has suffered so this was to be expected... imagine you sold etherium at $10, and how you would be kicking yourself for that. I would argue this is a much needed correction and is bullish for the longer term. That said, I wish my pay check would come in sooner so I could make use of these panic sellers. Hopefully the price will stay down and I'll have some time to accumulate. For now the whales are keeping it low and there's a lot of baseless fud going around, most of it started by buyers who want to get in cheaper. The fundamentals are still great, the partnerships are legit, and there are some big updates coming soon, so just keep accumulating and check back this time next year!

>> No.10622545

i would like a refund please sirs

>> No.10622736

muh cloud compooting

>> No.10622758

>>10622533
just sell man, it's going to 0
just did it today feels so good

>> No.10622796
File: 76 KB, 802x803, 1532989172365.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10622542
COPE

>> No.10622882
File: 33 KB, 356x425, 1532282249160.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Please know that we are taking this feedback on board. We totally understand your problem. Our team is still very aware that a good tech is not enough to take iExec to the moon. However, we cannot expect Ponzi-style marketing campaigns. We’re targeting devs to stimulate demand on the iExec marketplace. That’s our main focus right now. After all, they will be the the end users of the product. Utility is key.

Please appreciate that spending hundreds of thousands on campaigns is all about timing. Our approach to marketing future releases to investors will be similar to V2 but rather break down announcements into separate milestones. During the release of iExec V2, we ran with a marketing agency which was featured on over 500 independent websites with a potential reach of over 180 million. This is on top of our own ongoing growth hacking efforts which has earned us an additional potential viability of around 30 million over multiple channels. As mentioned, we will double down in this promotion with every release.

We have seen results in our previous business development efforts, getting picked up by Ubisoft, features in mainstream articles such as TechCrunch, partnering with major Chinese server providers TF Cloud, headline talks at Blockshow to unveil our product, appearing on stage with Intel at Consensus and presenting our product together (there’s also more the come from the work with Intel to come soon).

That being said, we do appreciate your concerns and will have a look at our future strategy for generating hype and excitement over upcoming events, milestones, partnerships and releases. We're still hiring profiles for business development and also plan to go into further detail of our overall business strategy in upcoming project updates.

>MUH BAGUETTES

>> No.10623014
File: 78 KB, 500x450, hahaha-i-ve-had-enough-19383289.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10622882
>tfw this was their actual response