[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 140 KB, 800x777, VeChainHustle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11727774 No.11727774 [Reply] [Original]

Vetards seem to be waking up to Vechain scam.

- We were encouraged to hold in march when bitcoin was almost the same price it is now but ven was MUCH higher than it is now i think around 4.00 or 0.04 pre split..so now we are subpenny and my 4 months of collecting vtho and my 60K investment between Jan and March is now worth 6,200.00 and my 36K vtho is worth 26.00 usd! those are the FACTS!.also 5 months into mainet and we are only burning 1% of vtho that is being minted!..very poor planning at best and incompetence are worst IMO

- It is beyond belief that they had ALL these enterprises on private net for over 2 years and didn't plan at least ONE to go live at mainet@?@! I mean come on really..not good imo something smells wrong here

- I think the issue is on actual long-term valuation potential. We would need over one million transactions per day to burn the daily generation of VTHO, which is approximately 38,000,000.

>> No.11727788
File: 108 KB, 598x617, Icon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Similar to people scammed by ICON waking up:

- The problem is that a private for-profit company is not aligned with the goals of a trustless decentralized open platform. This is why I feel stupid for holding for so long. The disconnect is obvious. How many private blockchain companies are there? I have seen a lot of them. None of them are creating a public chain. Why not? Because it makes no sense. #cashgrab

>> No.11728243

I hope more people will wake up!
You are giving away your money for insiders to get rich!!

it was never planned as a trustless decentralized plattform.
PWC said it themselves:

Raymund Chao, the chairman of PwC Asia Pacific and Greater China, said:

“We are glad to establish a deeper relationship with VeChain, which aims to build a trusted and distributed business ecosystem to help address long-standing challenges in supply chain management, food trust and anti-counterfeiting areas. VeChain’s mission aligns with PwC’s purpose of solving important problems and building trust in society.”

Still waiting for the promised nationwide vaccine solution....

"The VeChain vaccine traceability solution will be shown alongside other VeChainThor Powered solutions at the China International Import Expo—one of the highest-profile import/export conferences in the world. VeChain and DNV GL will participate in this event and showcase the blockchain assurance solutions developed together, such as cold chain logistics and MyStory. Their attendance is occuring at the specific request of the Chinese government, who wishes to highlight the state-backed collaboration with VeChain and DNV GL. President Xi Jinping will be in attendance."

1$ by september..
token split is necessary for all the activity on the blockchain..

All they do is live off hype, high hopes and speculation...