[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 73 KB, 1940x956, 1_7xgvLnTeChZ4aAzMrP79DQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11859773 No.11859773 [Reply] [Original]

Why is this browser such a piece of shit? I've tried to like it but it has so many flaws that I cannot see any normie ever using this.
>sound seems to automatically adjust itself between closing the browser and reopening it
>videos automatically play when relaunching services such as youtube
>had this weird bug once when I was using a duo monitor setup and when I unplugged my second monitor brave kept trying to launch in the second monitor that wan't there anymore making it completely unusable until I was able to connect to my second monitor again
>slow as fuck the first time you launch it
>can't use any websites that try and prevent adblock even if you turn off all the shields and adblocks, at which point what is the point of brave anyway?

I could go on forever so I hope not too many of you are overly invested in this.

>> No.11859781

thanks for the free advertising anon. sorry you couldn't figure out how to use the easiest browser to use

>> No.11859799

It's the best phone browser wtf are your talking about

>enable background playing
>bypass having to pay for YouTube Red
>blocks fingerprinting
>blocks all ads
>block everything every script if you want
i sold at at the memebase pump but the browser works as advertised

do you have fingers, op? are you all toes?

>> No.11859820

I've been using the desktop version and it's not that bad at all what the fuck are you smoking? I don't even own any of batshit tokens.

>> No.11859851

It's gotten better and better in the last year, year and a half. I have like 50+ tabs open right now . No problem.

>> No.11859856

>>11859799
How to background play yt dubs man

>> No.11860156

Told my NPC coworker about Brave when she was complaning about ad tracking yesterday. Then today she was like "wow Anon that browser you suggested works amazing, it's so fast! Even playing Candy Crush was faster!"
>Other NPC coworkers hear and want to download it also.