[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 341 KB, 1967x1564, 15982029809480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12559354 No.12559354 [Reply] [Original]

I've been working at the same company my whole life. For 3 years during college I was an intern. Once I graduated, they gave me a crappy permanent position doing something I was over qualified for, as a stepping stone to hold me over for when a position opened up that suited my skills. This new position opened up much more quickly than anyone was expecting (was supposed to wait 6 months and I got it 3 weeks after starting the crappy job.) I will stay at this new job about 3-5 more years, by which time I will either move out of the state and have to apply for totally new jobs, or I will be eligible for another promotion at the same company. My question is do I put the crappy job on my resume even though I worked there for a less than a month?

tl;dr: if you worked at a job for a month would you put it on your resume?

>> No.12559403

If it boosts your resume put it in. If not, don't

>> No.12559481

>>12559354
That image shows how retarded millenishits are. The cost of living evened the pay per hour out. If you look up the average cost of something like bread and compare to today the cost is around the same.

>> No.12559546

>>12559481
Except a house back in the day, adjusted for inflation, still cost orders of magnitude less than it did today.