[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 138 KB, 720x720, wage slave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12561969 No.12561969 [Reply] [Original]

>work all week long to get two days off to finance a small desert tribe that lives thousands of miles away across a vast ocean

When are people gonna wake up?

>> No.12562262

>>12561969

>that image

Christ stop living beyond your means. I used to work as a fucking dishwasher, I saved about 90% of my income. I bought a gaming PC, gtx 1080, i7, 32 gigs of ram. Still had money left over. I went on a 1 month holiday overseas. Still had money left over. Dumped shit tons into crypto and then Link. Still have money left over.

Stop living beyond your means you fucking retard. Learn to save and budget and only spend money on things you truly want. There has never been a time in my life that I was living paycheck to paycheck, and I've never had anything more than an entry level shitjob, and in the past decade I've only worked for 3 of the last 10 years as well. I've been a neet on welfare for almost 4 of the last 10 years, and I was moved out of my parents home into cheap share accommodation instead of getting my own place because I don't live beyond my means. I have never had less than 1k in the bank at any point in the last decade either.

>> No.12562338

>>12561969
>work all week long to get two days off to finance a small desert tribe that lives thousands of miles away across a vast ocean
>work all week long to get two days off to finance a small tribe of East European gypsies larping as ancient desert people that lives thousands of miles away across a vast ocean

Fixed it for you.

>> No.12562741
File: 297 KB, 2210x907, jews really want.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12561969
>work all week long to get two days off to finance a small desert tribe of ethnic larping cultists that love to listen to their progeny scream as their holy man cuts and sucks the blood out of 8 day old boys and if they get herpes and die from it then oh well this pedophile cult will just make more
>thanks for the shekels greatest ally
>sluuuuurp

>> No.12562752

>>12562262
fpbp.

stop being a shitter and learn how to capitalism.

>> No.12563053

>>12562262

Nice larp

>> No.12563307

>>12563053

>the idea that someone could be responsible with their money and that a minimum wage worker can have savings must be a larp

Get outta here commie.

>> No.12563550

>>12561969
I recall a documentary i saw about modern slavery; it took place in South America where some workers worked on a plantage, they lived in a housing accommodation provided by their employer and their food was given to them by their employer (it was kind of the middle of nowhere..).
The thing was that after a 60 hour work week, they would end up owing their employer money, because he was their landlord, grocery store, and their "bank".
A large part of the money they would pay him would be interest, which their parents whom had lived in the shacks before them had accumulated, or them themselves had loaned from their employer.

>> No.12563591

>>12563550
Perpetual debt is a vicious cycle, especially something like that where you're born into it.

>> No.12563613

Use your 20s to invest, you should have $100k in investments minimum by 30

>> No.12564454

>>12563307
>the idea that someone could be responsible with their money and that a minimum wage worker can have savings must be a larp
>this is true everywhere all the time in all situations regardless of context or other factors in a system where saving is actively discouraged and in fact is detrimental to it
>you're just lazy lmao

kys pig

>> No.12564584

>>12564454

You're not just lazy, you are also dumb. I don't feel any sadness for other poorfags who can't even save a percentage of their wages. I grew up in poverty, I was raised around other poor low income fags, I know how easy it is to survive. It sucks when you are a kid in school and your parents have nothing and you can't do anything about your poverty. But once you are finished school, if you have at least triple digit IQ it should be easy as fuck for you to at least figure out how to gather enough wealth become comfortable and start on the trek out of poverty. The plight of the poor is the biggest fucking meme on earth, at least in first world nations anyways.

>> No.12564613

>>12564584
Yes because as we all know rent, utilities, and food is all free and all of these poorfags are just dumb

>> No.12564627

>>12562262

Most zoomers and Millenials won't reproduce because that would be living beyond their means. You can't have it both ways. Then the only ones reproducing are welfare queens and anyone else on gibs because their survival is assured.

>> No.12564734

>>12564613

Yeah they are dumb. Those aren't hard things to manage. I was kicked out of home at 18 while still unemployed because my dads new girlfriend didn't like me. I came from a broken home.

Because I am not an idiot who wasted every cent I got. I had enough for 2 weeks advance rent for 1 room in a share house. I paid my rent every fortnight, was never late on it. Admittedly I jumped straight onto welfare right away, but then I got a job and saved shit tons of backup money. But even when I was on welfare I was saving money each fortnight. I had enough left over to afford a gym membership. Living in a share home with like 8 other guys I could split the cost of utilities as well making it cheaper. This was partly why I chose to rent a single room instead of a whole apartment. I did my own shopping, and didn't buy fast food. I bought my own meat and vegetables and carried them home (40 min walk, arms ached for the first few times of doing this, took me 2 years till I could afford my own car to make the trips) and learned how to cook my own meals. First few nights dinner sucked but then I actually got good at cooking. Plus buying groceries like vegetables is so much cheaper than buying junk food, healthier too. I could cook up a whole frying pan of carrots, potato, broccoli, capsicum and all this other minor vegetables, add in a few strips of beef I bought plus some herbs & spices and eat half, then store it in a refrigerator (didn't have to buy my own, though I have my own now after saving, there was a community fridge in the share house) and have the rest for dinner the second night. If you aren't a lazy dumb retard, you will find it's pretty easy to survive on almost nothing, and save money in almost any situation.

>>12564627

They should wait till they are established in theri 30's to have kids. Use your 20's to gain wealth/career and establish yourself. Only retards have kids in their 20's.