[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 612 KB, 750x830, D337FA11-99B0-48BF-A662-40526A5D6D6E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12654668 No.12654668 [Reply] [Original]

Desperate to see King Shitcoin survive so their all-in bags aren't totally worthless

Prove me wrong (You can't)

What happens if King Shitcoin flatlines at 1k?
What happens if King Shitcoin actually drops to $100?
What happens if Jewstreet decides to kill it after taking over the majority of mining?

Those dumbfucks don't even realize their retard tier philosophy doesn't mean Bitcoin has to be high-priced, right? And it doesn't mean it has to happen any time soon.

>muh halving

Yeah great. Let's wait and watch as nothing happens. Then what? The last leg of capitulation that's what, you fucking idiots.

Do those stupid babies realize that Sun and even Money Skelly and possibly chads like Art Brock and Sir Gay would love to see alts completely decouple from King Bullshit's ebbs and flows? They don't factor in how if King Shitcoin completely shits the bed and alts decouple that we could see LINK at $10 and HOT at $1 and hey why not ETH at $5000 or TRON at $2.

These King Shitcoin maximalists are hilariously shortsighted and clueless. Enjoy your Jewstreet ruined shitcoin, cocksuckers.

>> No.12654743

>>12654668
100% agree. I missed SO many altcoin pumps (including Ethereum) through being a BTC maximalist brainlet. Then they crippled it & reduced all the important extra utility uses to 0 - wtf ever happened to colored coins for example? Through reducing the chance that they'd ever continue to innovate to 0 they doomed themselves (because nobody will ever use it for day to day purchases without good reasons to flip) - and that's before even taking all the other crap that happened into account.

>> No.12654904
File: 2 KB, 125x118, craig never posted on bitcointalk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

>> No.12654923

If the 2017 bull market can be described btc losing market share to alts because it was hamstrung by blockstream the next bull market will be defined by one blockchain taking all the market share back

>> No.12654938

>>12654923
And there is only one that can feasibly do that

>> No.12654940

>>12654668
I have 700 BSV... when millionaire?

>> No.12655007

>>12654940
May

>> No.12655240

>>12654940
2021 or so