[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 108 KB, 357x368, eee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13230207 No.13230207 [Reply] [Original]

I think we can all agree that taxation is theft, not because of some ideological autism, but because the government is incompetent. What if instead of a government, we let corporations actually own (not rent from the government) their land and then they can run their tiny little country in whatever way they please.

>For workers of the corporations, instead of taxes the profits of the corporation will feed the state. As it is in the state's (i.e. the company's) interest to keep the order
>incompetent leaders would result in the company going under, so we are applying capitalism rules to politics, which always brings prosperity as the fit survive.
>smaller businesses may settle in the property of another corporation. Most likely the land of a big investor. Then for that, the landowner may design a plan for the small business owner to pay taxes as to contribute to the country without directly working to the corporation However, if you are settling in the land of an investor, you will most likely be allowed to work without paying taxes, at least while you build, and once you make it big you may even try to buy a country for yourself from your investor. So only these people would be taxed and even then under special circumstances.

Think about this. Everyone wins in this scenario. If you are a wealthy individual, in this system you would actually own something. (If you need to pay rent to the government (property tax), you are renting, not owning). If you are a working class person, you would not have to pay taxes as your contribution to the state would be the profit you generate through your labor, or the profit you generate for a small business who in turns pays taxes to the land for you.

The only ones who lose are politicians, but honestly all politicians could die overnight and the world would be beter off. There is not a single flaw with this system. We NEED to implement this NOW. Capitalism will not survive much longer under democracy.

>> No.13230274

>>13230207
This isn't a new idea. I'm pretty sure this is exactly what Curtis Yarvin thinks we should do.

>> No.13230285

The fundamental problem is corruption - it creeps into any system regardless of configuration.

>> No.13230312

>>13230207

Go ahead and take a look at how Monsanto runs their big farms and how they treat the farmers that "work" for them. Go ahead and see how Tyson treats the chicken farmers that "live for free and get 50k salary!!!!!" on Tyson owned broiler farms.

It makes 19th century Russian serfdom look like paradise.

>> No.13230318

>>13230285
What corruption? As long as the company stays afloat, if anyone at the top takes some money that's your their bonus. And if the retards actually run the company dry then that's it for them. The country goes under, workers migrate to another country for work, and they most likely get acquired by someone else.

>> No.13230322
File: 8 KB, 207x253, 14c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13230207
>I think we can all agree that taxation is theft
>What if instead of a government, we let corporations actually own (not rent from the government) their land and then they can run their tiny little country in whatever way they please
>There is not a single flaw with this system
wHaT cOuLd PoSsIbLy Go WrOnG???

>> No.13230328

>>13230312
You can't have too much of a point if you are making me look for the evidence of your point instead of providing it yourself.

>> No.13230335

>>13230328
Quit making autistic semantic arguments kiddo. You are an actual retard.

>> No.13230341

>>13230312
Did you just watch Food, Inc. for the first time? Monsanto is not pure evil, stop watching leftist propaganda.

>> No.13230355

>>13230335
Oh wow, now that's some compelling evidence. You were right! Monsanto does treat their farmers like shit. Oh, wait. No, you didn't provide shit.

Let me guess. When you googled it, instead of getting millions of results as your brainwashing propaganda suggested you got nothing right? Yeah, I've been there too. There's nothing wrong with being wrong as long as you are willing to change your mind.

>> No.13230363

>>13230328

Monsanto literally sues farmers that the wind blows corn pollen onto for copyright infringement: up to multiple miles away, just so they may sue the farmer into oblivion and take their farms at foreclosure auctions because Corn is an open polinated crop.

They make the farmer destroy any remaining seed, corn refuse (which is normally plowed into the soil to fertilize and so on) so the farmer is forced to buy from them every year: preventing the farmers from getting ahead.

Tyson makes their workers be on call 24/7 so essentially you will work 80+ hour weeks forever, for around 50k a year (for the head of household). They will work your entire family as well as the amount of work is generally beyond the scope of one, or even two, men.

I can't believe you people haven't heard of this before.

>> No.13230372

>>13230355
An underage newfag who doesn't understand how post IDs work. I should have guessed. Come back after you've worked your first job, kid.

>> No.13230376

>>13230341

I live in the great plains in the middle of wheat country, you nigger. Our water table is permanently fucked due to runoff. Plenty of family LLCs do extremely well, but overall the effect of corporate farming has absolutely destroyed the heartland of the USA.

>> No.13230385

>>13230363
Very interesting, but wait! All of this is happening under the current system, not my system. So how come you are using an event happening in the current system to argue against my system? Really makes you think...

>>13230372
I just assume all autistic brainwashed retards are the same person. You basically are anyway. Be sure to fetch for any new NPC programming, goy.

>> No.13230393

>>13230363
We have heard of it, it is sensationalized drivel. Your only evidence is a deceitful movie that everyone is forced to watch at some point in an undergrad gen ed course.

>> No.13230401

>>13230385
>calls other people npc
>copies /pol/'s verbal diarrhea phrasing word for word
lol

>> No.13230408

>>13230207
That sounds alot like the start up city concept. I don't have a problem with this.

>> No.13230412

>>13230376
Please enlighten us on how else we are supposed to feed the hoards of immigrants flooding our country. Industrial farming has let us develop up to the point we are at now. I'm all for scaling down food production but we need to seriously cull the dregs of our society to prevent mass rioting.

>> No.13230434

>>13230385
>>13230393

>Rural man doesn't lick the boot.
>Lol u jus college student i mean there is nothing wrong with the extreme amount of glucose in Sh2 strains and there is absolutely no issue with predatory employment or business practices: my lobbyist told me so.

You coasties sure love licking the boot of whoever guarentees your onions flakes and goga gola. See? I can strawman as well.

>> No.13230451

>>13230412

Let them starve bro. We have no moral obligation to feed people if, in the end, it will absolutely destroy our ability to produce food while ultimately increasing healthcare costs and taxes on anyone who holds a job. Essentially it's like running a plane/tank/tractor engine at WEP (wartime emergency power). You will burn it down if you keep it up for long enough.

>> No.13230476

>>13230451
>implying a need to produce food
world trade exists. also the internet exists. There hasn't been a need for food production or immigration for at least 20 years. We are just following the "history and traditions" of 20th century politics at this time.

>> No.13230481

>>13230451
Okay I'm cool with that, just wait for my crypto bags to moon so I have time and money to get me get a doomsday compound setup before shit hits the fan.

>> No.13230633

>>13230476
>Wanting to eat food that Pajeet Singh has touched, Pedro del Lobo has shat next to, or Lu Bu has replaced 1/3 grains with plastic.
Enjoy your listeria, e coli, heavy metal accumulation, and plastic impactions.
>>13230481
Buy 5 acres, build a metal building house, and buy a farmall cub. You can grow all you need to happily survive with a farmall cub, a few small implements, and 5 acres. 1 acre wheat, 1 acre corn, rotate with legumes, and the rest for house / shed / vegetables. Tractor should be had for $1500, and you'll be able to grow your food on the weekends after your 9-5, you won't starve when it happens, and it's coming. Also, do not buy a John Queer: they're a horrible company. Their ecu software forces people to go to the dealership for repairs: creating a monopoly.

>> No.13230697

>>13230207
Quarterly reports wouldn't be able to convey long term investments like schooling.

>> No.13230773
File: 102 KB, 1200x776, bank-chart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13230318
the endgame of this scenario ends up in either monopoly or cartel scenarios. what you describe is already a feature of the current system, it's called corporate consolidation. it's happening in virtually every industry. pic related is just one example of this dynamic. the mechanics and implications of this system aren't at all what you think they are.