[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 628 KB, 1225x1080, 1561981731173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14527042 No.14527042 [Reply] [Original]

THE ONLY THING GIVING YOUR SHITCOIN ANY VALUE IS THE BUYBACKS WHICH ARE ONLY THERE TO PROP PRICE UP TO KEEP BAGHOLDERS HAPPY AS THEY DIDN'T BOTHER WITH THE DIVIDEND MODEL. THEIR ACTUAL BUSINESS IS DECENT BUT THE TOKEN IS LITERALLY JUST A PART OF THEIR PROCESS AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY NEED TO GO UP IN VALUE AT ALL. ENJOY BUYING AN ERC20 TOKEN THAT HAS NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN "BUYBACKS". ALSO GOOD LUCK WITH MUH COMPANY SHARES IN 2020. IF YOU THINK THE PERCENTAGE OF TOKENS IS EQUAL TO THE PERCENTAGE OF SHARES IN THEIR COMPANY YOU'LL BE SORELY MISTAKEN. OH AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REVENUE OR PROFITS OF THE COMPANY ANYWAY. YOU'RE GOING TO GET REKT SHILL FAGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH AND FUCK YOUR FORCED MEMES, SO OBVIOUS YOU'RE TRYING TO BE LIKE LINK BUT THE LINK MEME GROWTH WAS ORGANIC YOU PAJEET DISCORD FAGGOTS

>> No.14527084

>>14527042
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY I ONLY KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY ANGER THROUGH CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I AM INARTICULATE AND LACK A PROPER VOCABULARY... I ALSO USED TO BE A VIDT SHILL BUT SOLD AT $0.15 AND NOW I'M MAD... COPE IS HARD BUT IF I MAKE SOMEONE ELSE FUCK UP AND SELL I WILL FEEL A LOT BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND MY OWN MISTAKES..

>> No.14527104
File: 42 KB, 409x409, ewH0qhL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Discord trannies still fudding hard

So sad. Missed the pump, now salty af

>> No.14527123

>>14527084
>>14527104
I'M NOT ANGRY. JUST MAKES ME SICK THAT YOU FAGGOTS ARE TRYING TO IMITATE LINK WITH YOUR FORCED SUMMERFAG MEMES

>> No.14527146

I saw Marnix (Founder of V-IDT) at a grocery store in Amsterdam yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>> No.14527160
File: 76 KB, 744x744, Oe_7kE8N.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14527123
>I'M NOT ANGRY.