[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 153 KB, 1013x1000, 1562609699611.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14769778 No.14769778 [Reply] [Original]

I've been doing extensive research on this board and I've come to the conclusion that it has been overrun by the very same /pol/ folks who are anti-semitic.

There's an enormous correlation between people who support Donald Trump and invested in this so called LINK. If you had any intelligence you would know by now that these so called "people" are hellbent on destroying our Democracy and the best way to do that is to take what little money we have left and put it in their pockets.

Who knows what they'll fund with this newfound wealth but I've come to believe they're amassing weapons for a violent takeover once Donald Trump loses in 2020 to Elizabeth Warren. Mark my words this is definitely not an organic or stable market. It is being manipulated by an army of people following directions from who I believe is Steve Bannon.

>> No.14769789

>>14769778
Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by 4chan (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now 4chan is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a 4chan meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

>> No.14769808

>>14769778
back this way OP >>> redit.com

>> No.14769809

>>14769778
>market is manipulated
Duh, dummy

>Link is run by Nazi illumanaiti who will attempt a coup on the government in 2020
I mean, that's like your opinion man

>> No.14770471

Uuuuh didn't people you know kill Nazis why are you here saying we didn't do the job.
Did we fail WW2?
I thought we also gotten rid of WW1 Germany because they turned gay.
So who you calling Nazi?
Nazi because I believe there's a Nazi controlling the world and he likely should've been dead by now but sadly he wants our asses to bend the knee to him apparently.
Wait did you get news from that rich Nazi Anon? Or are you his SS force?

>> No.14770491

Linkies are deluded people without a foot in reality? No way! I couldn't tell from the average link shilling thread

>> No.14770575
File: 167 KB, 362x7500, ahem.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14769778
*tink tink tink*

AHEM!

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, pardon my interruption on this fine evening, but I have an announcement to make...

No, no, please take your time. I wouldn't want anyone to miss this.

First, I'd like to thank you all for being here, yes, even you OP (you still have to go back though)

It seems I have everyone's attention.

Ahem...

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FUCK KIKES
I AM NEVER FUCKING SELLING DO YOU HEAR ME?

Enjoy your night ladies and gentlemen

>> No.14770676
File: 232 KB, 1024x683, 3221153534.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14769778
>support donald trump
>anti-semitic
LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFK6a4JBrWU

>> No.14770808
File: 534 KB, 720x720, chosen.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14769778
fuck off kike