[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-23: Emergency maintenance is happening for /jp/, some posts may not be saved.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 10 KB, 739x415, images.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14991995 No.14991995 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Why is reddit so awful bros? I submitted a helpful post to r/phenibut about how I think smaller doses are better for getting the most out of the drug and it was removed within an hour. Why do the limp dicked moderators enjoy culling genuine discussion and helpful posts so much. At least on 4chan we get the whole spectrum of everyone's opinion.

>> No.14992001
File: 130 KB, 908x448, 1548202994867.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992001

Stop fucking going there
Especially stop fucking going there and bringing that shit back here

>> No.14992011

>>14992001
upboat

>> No.14992013

>>14991995
redpill me on phenibut
and what dosage do you think is best?
will it help my social anxiety and retardation from
autism?

>> No.14992037

>>14992013
It’s a drug. Have you ever taken Xanax or Valium? It’s a similar drug. Phenibut will provide some relief from anxiety, but it won’t fix your inept social skills. If you have issues with anxiety, either improve your diet and physical fitness, or consider if your anxiety is caused by your shit life. If you are a true autist, sedating yourself is not going to fix your problems.

>> No.14992048

I think the best thing you can do is realize that you can't rely on drugs to provide your baseline and you're just as likely to kill yourself on them as off.

Begin the process of taking yourself off all drugs.

>> No.14992049

>>14992013
It's fantastic if you take it without a specific purpose and live your life normally pushing your boundaries slightly. It's much easier to break through mental barriers and anxiety and genuinely connect with people at low doses. The issue comes when people take doses over 1 gram chasing the stimulant like high it brings at high doses. You can get addicted and fall into depression very easily through this. I take 300-900mg twice a week in the morning with coffee and just go about my day like usual and try and leave my comfort zone sober or not. It is very beneficial this way and will give you a much more positive outlook on life.

>> No.14992055

>>14991995
i like to get really highly ranked comments then edit them to say israel has no right to exist after I get gold

>> No.14992056

>>14992049
>I take 300-900mg twice a week in the morning with coffee and just go about my day like usual and try and leave my comfort zone sober or not.
This is the exact same as you'd be with typical depression/anxiety without the reliance on the meds

>> No.14992073

>>14992056
No, on my phenibut days I seek out socialisation and focus more on the other person and feeling the interaction than on my off days. I generally enjoy even being by myself more and find it easier to be productive. It's subtle but it's there.

>> No.14992078

I gram a day, every day. Totally functional and I can go without it and not turn into an anxious neurotic mess if I desire time off.

>> No.14992085

>>14992073
I think you'd be capable of doing that through mental exercises. I'm concerned with the long term effects of those meds and if you plan to be on them your entire life.

I was never put on any medications or had my mental health checked and I'm afraid to at this point

>> No.14992103

>>14992078
1 gram**

>> No.14992118

>>14992085
I respect that. I don't plan to use it for my whole life, but the amount of personal growth I have experienced in the last months has been spurred along by phenibut and I expect to use it to push myself further for a while yet. My sober interactions are always getting better and I have a lot more fun than I used to thanks to meditation, reading, discipline and phenibut.

>> No.14992123

>>14992001
holy shit, the stupidity of 4chan right here

>> No.14992126

>>14992123
door is over there

>> No.14992132

>>14992037
ya i have a prescription for xanax and been on it for over 10 years now but my doctor just lowered my dosage that ive been on for 5 years, he says because of pressure from the dea and his director...
the xanax helps with anxiety panic attacks and just being more comfortable around people but i dont leave my house or get much sleep with my dosage lowered by 33%
i also flip around between ambien temazepam and trazadone for insomnia but none of them work well
is phenibut better than xanax? will they work well combined?
yes im a true autist diagnosed and all

>>14992049
how does it compare to xanax?

>> No.14992133

>>14992123
Know how I know it’s summer?

>> No.14992158

>>14992132
I've never done Xanax. If you really are a true autist phen could help you a little, but you have to want to change and want to be more capable when you are sober. Every man has the potential to change himself so significantly he cannot even recognise his old self, if you try and work towards change every single day.

>> No.14992164

They call them social ‘skills’ for a reason. They can be refined or atrophy like anything else. If you need something to calm the fuck down and stay in the money with people I think it’s a good thing. Phenibut / adderall is a godlike cocktail

>> No.14992165

>>14991995
Trevor we all know you fuxking sucked that dick when you were 14 so shut the fuck up faggot Im never selling my linkies you stupid fucking nigger bernie sanders can rot in vermont when it is inevitably flooded when somalian niggers >>14991995

>> No.14992167

>>14992126
you're a 4chan-flavored npc who fell for the groupthink meme

4chan is funny but it's a flytrap for autistic bottom of the barrel humans; if you think it's some "safehaven for honest opinions and open discourse" you're painfully delusional

>> No.14992169

>>14991995
What I hate is when you faggots link me to some r*ddit thread and I go there to see what it's all about and it's just a bunch of faggy posts getting voted up and all the unpopular opinions getting voted down, and tons and tons of posts just fucking deleted by mods or something because the poster committed some kind of wrong-think.

I just don't understand how anyone can stand using that shit. It looks so unusable.

>> No.14992175
File: 200 KB, 999x442, hurt box.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992175

>>14992167
Can you name a better place for online discussion?

>> No.14992194

This. So much this.

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>> No.14992201 [DELETED] 

>>14992164
i havnt been on adderall in 20 years
i have ADD and wanted to try it but my doctor refuses to prescribe stimulants
maybe i should go to a new doctor to get my usual xanax dosage back and give adderal a shot
ill also consider giving phenibut a try

>> No.14992203

>>14992167
Anyone who has thought for themselves even a single time in their life knows that your assertion is wrong. Somethings cannot be discussed ANYWHERE outside of 4chan. You can't seriously be trying to argue for the contrary, right?

>> No.14992205

>>14992167
Most just a good place to shitpost and chat with frens. Occasionally you get a pearl of wisdom to enjoy between all the tranny posts, cat gore and illegal pornography. Feel free to take a flying rats ass out of here though.

>> No.14992225

>>14992175
yeah, reddit, unironically

people on here are contrarian idiots who mistake being cynical and edgy with being "woke" or smart

take crypto for example; the only place I can actually find engineers and devs giving real insight is on dedicated subreddits

>> No.14992226

>>14992175
Take away the cringe and yeah that's how I feel, at least about being honest.
Spend too long on here and you basically lose the ability to tolerate fake shit. People nowadays tell me I'm too blunt or frank, or worse, just plain insensitive, but the truth is I'm doing everything in my power just to tolerate them. Unplugging from the mainstream social media / television / hollywood machine really lifts the veil and shows you how fucked up society is. How people act out like characters from tv or movies, how people have programmed responses to any given situation based on tv or movies, how everyone is just fake because they're trying to be cool, it's all so transparent once you unplug from that shit.

>> No.14992235

>>14992225
Nice text format.

>> No.14992242

>>14992235
yo mama text formats on my butthole little bitch lmao

>> No.14992244

>>14992225
>yeah, reddit, unironically
So what brought you here?

>> No.14992254

>>14992203
you think people actually get mass censored for sharing opinions on reddit? I'm not saying it can't happen I'm just saying if your viewpoints aren't "jews did 9/11" you're probably fine in 99.99% of cases

>> No.14992266

>>14991995
>Why is reddit so awful bros?
It's literally because of upvotes

>> No.14992270

>>14992254
Actually yeah, that's exactly what I think about it, because I used to browse /g/ and that's exactly how /g/ is now, and everyone says /g/ mods are r*ddit mods too.

>> No.14992271

>>14992254
>you think people actually get mass censored for sharing opinions on reddit?
The largest/only place for right-wingers to collect was mass censored

>> No.14992285

>>14992254
I don't give a shit about 9/11, I'm not american.
>you think people actually get mass censored for sharing opinions on reddit?
Yes, but it's not "I think".
>you're probably fine in 99.99% of cases
No.

>> No.14992319

>>14992285
>you're probably fine in 99.99% of cases
been using it alongside 4chan for 13 years and I've been moderated _one_ time on reddit, for sharing a link that had a google ad id appended

I attribute that to being a sensible person - you could give it a go and see where it takes you

>>14992271
? it was a fucking cult, lmao

American "right wingers" are such a shit demographic all I can say is good riddance

>> No.14992336

>>14992235
imagine thinking this gives you a sense of status

you are the epitome of npc

>> No.14992364
File: 406 KB, 946x459, 1501631474942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992364

>>14992319
>? it was a fucking cult, lmao
>American "right wingers" are such a shit demographic all I can say is good riddance
You're being such a prime example of why Reddit is a censorship ridden shithole and why 4chan is the greatest place for free discussion the world has ever seen. Are you doing this on purpose or are you actually blind to your totalitarian tendencies?
>I attribute that to being a sensible person - you could give it a go and see where it takes you
>"If the party says 2+2=5 just say 5 and you won't get locked up. It's not that difficult guys"
wew

>> No.14992384

>>14992319
>>14992336
It's fine dude, just go back to your website. I'm not saying this to spite you, it's just not worth it to perform a micromanagerial discussion to each individual person who pops into 4chan for the first time.

If you want to learn a fundamentally different thought process than the one you're used to seeing, stick around. After that, whether you judge it valuable or not is also entirely up to you. I won't babysit you on this.

>> No.14992388

>>14992319
>I attribute that to being a sensible person
Your head is so far up your own ass you should soon be experiencing headception.

>> No.14992447

>>14992254
>if your viewpoints aren't "jews did 9/11" you're probably fine in 99.99% of cases
Mods will delete your posts on r/politics if refute anything that isn't part of the liberal hivemind and post a source from a credible neutral website

>> No.14992513

>>14992364
you can say basically anything on 4chan, but in practice it just means you hear more shit about the jews and niggers, which makes discussions worse, not better

>>14992388
you're right I'm sorry

go trump, fuck niggers, and also the jews for putting horse tranquilizer in my cereal

>>14992447
I don't use /r/politics but I see plenty of conservatives spreading their drivel on reddit - why are they not being censored?

>> No.14992546
File: 2.05 MB, 2813x1521, 1548201114209.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992546

>>14992513
>but in practice it just means you hear more shit about the jews and niggers, which makes discussions worse, not better
What if I want to hear a discussion on the influence of Jews in the United States? Or how niggers are an overall burden on the entirety of humanity? I recall that one academic having his prizes rescinded because he spoke truth to racial differences in intelligence.

>but I see plenty of conservatives spreading their drivel on reddit - why are they not being censored?
They are censored, the entire system Reddit is built around is based on community censorship. Imagine 4chan if the first few people who saw your post were able to downvote and hide it so people scrolling through specifically had to open it. Do you think your left-wing opinions would get more or less visibility on this site?

At this time you're able to start a thread whenever you want over on /pol/ with whatever ideals you want to espouse and nobody will be able to downvote or hide you away.

>> No.14992557

>>14992384
been here since 13, 26 now

>If you want to learn a fundamentally different thought process than the one you're used to seeing, stick around
>I'm enlightened because I use 4chan
this is exactly what I'm tired of seeing; you aren't superior because you use 4chan, it's full of groupthink just the same as reddit - you can use both platforms and maintain skepticism toward weaknesses on both sides

>> No.14992562

>>14992513
>>14992364
>>14992319
>>14992167
Preddy good mane, I r8 6/8

>> No.14992570
File: 211 KB, 586x600, 1463758918201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992570

>>14992557
>been using it alongside 4chan for 13 years
>been here since 13, 26 now
wew

>> No.14992619

>>14992546
guess where we diverge is that I don't care about or value being able to shitpost about jews

I'm sure if you worded yourself reasonably you could get away with it on reddit too

>"niggers are an overall burden on society"
is unfair to all the "niggers" who are better than you; word yourself reasonably and be rational and you can easily have a discussion on reddit on this topic

>> No.14992629

>>14992619
>is unfair to all the "niggers" who are better than you
>are an overall burden on society
>overall
>all over
>over
>all
I don't know if you're able to read, but 'overall' counts the niggers who are better than me

>> No.14992637

>>14992570
what?

>> No.14992642

>>14992629
yes I understood that you absolute mongoloid; your wording implicates people who have done nothing wrong, so don't word it like that and your problem is solved

jesus christ you are stupid

>> No.14992661

>>14992642
>your wording implicates people who have done nothing wrong
boo-hoo, even you were previously disparaging everyone on the right-wing but at least I have the principals that would let niggers speak rather than your totalitarian mindset

>> No.14992688

>>14992661
being right-wing is a choice that says you believe in a collective of indefensibly irrational ideas

being black is a condition you can't change

maybe you're not used to being challenged on your idiotic views because you never aired them on reddit, but I'm a little tired of holding your hand through every reply - think on your own please

>> No.14992694
File: 209 KB, 1094x1013, 1561227697030.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992694

>>14992688
>indefensibly irrational ideas
>facts and statistics are raysiss

>> No.14992699

>>14992688
to avoid confusion: when I say right wing I mean the "american mainstream conservative", i.e. support trump, no universal health care, no free education, so forth

>> No.14992712

>>14992513
>why are they not being censored?
Being quarantined is censorship you absolute brainlet. But to be honest you're most likely just trolling for (You)s

>> No.14992714
File: 830 KB, 983x3367, justthefacts2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992714

>>14992688
>being right-wing is a choice that says you believe in a collective of indefensibly irrational ideas
That sounds awfully bigoted of you, no?
>being black is a condition you can't change
I never said they should change it, I'm just willing to acknowledge the facts that niggers are a plague on this planet despite the few good ones that have popped up such as Sowell
>maybe you're not used to being challenged on your idiotic views because you never aired them on reddit
You're the one who seems to be having trouble handling the people who have different opinions
>i.e. support trump, no universal health care, no free education, so forth
So your previous opinion that right-wingers should be kicked off of Reddit means anybody who supports Trump shouldn't be allowed to speak on your platform which you argue is a more free space for discussion?

>> No.14992771

>>14992712
conservative !== trump cultist

zero sympathy for the latter; you'd have to be an immense retard to support such a blatant idiot

>>14992714
absolutely fine with being a bigot - challenge me on my views

>I'm just willing to acknowledge the facts that niggers are a plague on this planet
I can read statistics and acknowledge the problem without resorting to calling "niggers a plague" - again, you are implicating people who have done nothing

>You're the one who seems to be having trouble handling the people who have different opinions
I handle you just fine despite your shitty opinions

>> No.14992794
File: 155 KB, 720x1280, 1440495087349.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992794

>>14992771
>absolutely fine with being a bigot - challenge me on my views
I have been challenging you and I think you've done a poor job of defending your views that Reddit is a superior speech platform. You think so because it aligns with your ideology and sensibilities while cheering on the censorship of views that you find 'irrational' such as ones that don't align with yours
>I can read statistics and acknowledge the problem without resorting to calling "niggers a plague"
Okay cool, you can be accepted on your party's platform. Why you felt the need to come over to another culture and complain about its ways I have no idea

>> No.14992866

>>14992794
>I have been challenging you and I think you've done a poor job of defending your views that Reddit is a superior speech platform. You think so because it aligns with your ideology and sensibilities while cheering on the censorship of views that you find 'irrational' such as ones that don't align with yours
I'll concede that 4chan has more "free speech" and would probably reword my initial post if I could do it over - but 4chan is still full of groupthink and discussions are usually super simplistic and/or degenerate, which is why I think reddit is more stimulating in general

>Why you felt the need to come over to another culture and complain about its ways I have no idea
my arguments and view points are platform independent - I don't have a need to fit in in either case

>> No.14992903
File: 32 KB, 760x731, 1510303171271.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14992903

>>14992866
>but 4chan is still full of groupthink
You just admitted to wanting to ban anybody to the right of you off reddit. Do you think you're the only one with that opinion there? Do you think /r/politics isn't groupthink?
>and discussions are usually super simplistic and/or degenerate, which is why I think reddit is more stimulating in general
The world is more degenerate and the nature of our anonymity makes the overall discourse more degenerate, that's just culture differences and if you can't handle the bantz then Reddit is for you, yet you find your way here. The discussions here are only as simplistic as you see them as, the lack of strict moderation like you see on reddit means there's more chaff but that doesn't mean there isn't intelligent discussion that takes place.
>my arguments and view points are platform independent - I don't have a need to fit in in either case
Just know that I'm a better person than you because I encourage people with different opinions to come to my space. I don't need to avoid those who disagree with me for a 'stimulating' time

>> No.14993006

>>14992903
>You just admitted to wanting to ban anybody to the right of you off reddit.
no, unless you equate /r/the_donald with all right wingers - if you are the type of person who unironically uses "the_donald", I'd argue the platform and the world is better off without you

>Do you think you're the only one with that opinion there?
certainly doesn't seem like a prevailing opinion; I see a lot of circlejerking about 4chan being superior and I see zero pushback on it ever

>Do you think /r/politics isn't groupthink?
no idea, I don't use it

reddit has groupthink literally built into it through the upvote system, I never argued it doesn't

>but that doesn't mean there isn't intelligent discussion that takes place.
I'm only speaking in general terms; I use both platforms just fine and they're different experiences, but the idea that "4chan is so woke and smart here and all the npcs are on reddit" is tragic, because the npcs are just as prevalent here, they're just differently flavored

>Just know that I'm a better person than you because I encourage people with different opinions to come to my space.
this coming from the guy who unironically calls niggers a plague on the planet - moral highground 404

>> No.14993012

>>14991995
Is phenibut addictive or different from benzos?
I do struggle with social anxiety and only take Hydroxyzine (Atarax).
My doc does not want to prescribe me benzos.

>> No.14993021

>>14993006
>if you are the type of person who unironically uses "the_donald", I'd argue the platform and the world is better off without you
And that's why you're a totalitarian. Which is fine, history has many examples of people like you

>> No.14993046

>>14991995
Reddit is full of censorship and 4chan is full of rude absurdly negative garbage virgins. There is no such thing as quality discussion in a large community because large communities are all polluted by normalfags and spiteful trash.

>> No.14993056

>>14993006
4chan is full of normalcunts now. Now that mobile phones and wifi are everywhere you can't escape

>> No.14993076

>>14991995
>go to reddit
>browse popular page
>mostly politics
>every thread has a pinned moderator bot post telling people to behave
>every other comment has hidden scores
What a shitty place

>> No.14993101

>>14993021
just like history has examples of slavery and eugenics

all ideas aren't born equal; if your values are abysmal and your arguments are bad, then I support censorship - that is why I don't mind censoring nazis, trump supporters, racists, so on

>> No.14993111
File: 298 KB, 1673x431, 1440024829543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14993111

>>14993101
Alright I had my suspicions now I know I'm being trolled

>> No.14993143

>>14993111
copout

>> No.14993231
File: 23 KB, 322x293, 63366363633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14993231

>>14992319
>other thoughts are not my indoctrinated thoughts that's why I choose to censor it

>> No.14993260

>>14991995
I don’t know what any of that is but I saw a comment recently in the gaming subreddit where a guy ranted in for about 1000 words with no stops. The next comment was “learn to use commas” and then a moderator replied saying “remember rule 1”
Fuck Reddit

>> No.14993282

>>14993231
>indoctrinated
no, that is for american conservatives, I form my own opinions

>> No.14993302

>>14993101
Just because censorship fits your opinion now doesn't mean it will in 5 years. Supporting censorship is telling yourself you're too stupid/lazy to make your own decisions so you let the mass do it for you. Disgusting.

>> No.14993323

GABA agonists are so stupid bros. Anxiety comes back way worse when you stop.

>> No.14993336

>>14993302
I don't support censorship in terms of the law (barring hate speech); my ideal platform just cuts away the bullshit that drags everything down with it - I think quaranteening the_donald is a perfect middleground between full on censorship and letting them pollute the world with their shit beliefs

as I've said, I've used it for 13 years without being censored, and I'm by no means a "liberul"

>> No.14993345

>>14991995
I told some redditor that buying shirts of his favourite crypto is not adoption of said crypto and he told me I'm what's wrong with the world. I don't think you can actually talk to redditors like you would talk to a normal person. They abandoned any sane thought processes they once might have had.

>> No.14993409

>>14993336
>>14993282
In a way, social platforms are microsocieties, and you can say the law is the moderation that happens in those societies. You can move from countries the same way you can move from platforms, therefore your argument that it should be treated differently is invalid.

I don't really care if you're a liberal, I just think your opinions are extremely dangerous to society as history made clear hundreds of times already.

>I form my own opinions
>I support censorship
Didn't I already describe how contradicting this is?

>> No.14993436

Dude who gives a fuck at least post some Asian girls

>> No.14993450
File: 42 KB, 1080x675, best-jean-claude-van-damme-movies_00003-1080x675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14993450

>>14991995
>>14992013
shiiiiet it's banned in my country

>> No.14993795

>>14993409
>I form my own opinions
>I support censorship
absolutely no contradiction found

you said this:
>Supporting censorship is telling yourself you're too stupid/lazy to make your own decisions so you let the mass do it for you.
which is absolute nonsense

to think you actually think you made a convincing argument here is pretty laughable

>> No.14993806
File: 44 KB, 657x960, 1510597365957.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14993806

>>14993436
sorry, pic attached to keep things /biz/ related

>> No.14993865

>>14991995
Business & Finance
Go back
Kill yourself

>> No.14994341

It's impossible to argue with redditfags because most of them are privileged 105ers who have created a culture of covert oppression through group-think and shaming tactics.
They style themselves the meritocracy of thought and place themselves at the top of an overly-simplified pyramid of ideals. All those who digress from their self-enforced dogma are branded as heretics to be pitied, dispersed and eventually, if not converted, then exterminated. By driving these heretics underground they claim victory. However much as the Christian elite of pre-renaissance Europe who spent centuries perfecting the dogma of Christ almighty, so too will their new moral and ethical cosmogram of thought ultimately come to nothing.
Can one swim without getting wet? Apparently so, for even in this very thread we find missionaries, or rather observers, who, though well-versed in our culture of thought and expression, still persist in taking the moral high ground and disparaging us for our apparent heresy.

>"your shitty opinions"
Branding the heretics as infantile barbarians is a tried and tested strategy that works wonders.
>censorship is good in some ways
Modern-day utilitarianism at its finest. The false belief that the greatest happiness for all can only be achieved by conformity and subjugation leads to stagnation and tragedy.

tl;dr redditfags have an average IQ of 105 and are perpetual victims to social conditioning which taints their minds; avoid engaging with them on their platforms at all costs lest you become a victim of the herd
never sacrifice your freedom of thought anon

>> No.14994495

>>14992001

If you can't poo poo pee pee, are you even free?

>> No.14994530

>>14992001
cringe

>> No.14994562

>>14994341
upvoted

>> No.14994589

>>14992001
Have sex

>> No.14994591

>>14991995
Reddit mods are NPCs. If you posted the cure for everything and forgot a flair, they'd delete it. At least Jannies just clean shitposts. Reddit has dumb rules about post length (making something more complex means le intellectual to redditors) and other technicals the poster doesn't know about til his post is removed or banned. Reddit could be such a great site without the vote system and faggot NPC mods.

>> No.14994611
File: 458 KB, 170x199, nannerpus.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14994611

>>14992254
>current year
>g..guys you really think reddit would just c..censor you?

wew

>> No.14994617

>>14992001
this might be the gayest thing i've ever read on here

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action