[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 79 KB, 383x383, FE7DAC34-C431-4DE5-A0D5-B903ECE42EA2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15234797 No.15234797 [Reply] [Original]

>pulls down pants
>sits fat ass on toilet
>opens up binance
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>"Oh get ready linkies, here it comes"
>Clicks LINK/BTC pairing
>Clicks on Market sell
>types in 700k
>BRAAP.. BRAAAAAP.
>OH YEAH HERE IT COMES LINKIES
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>Hits sell on binance as watery poopoo flies out of his rectum
>"Heheheh, hows it taste linkies?"
>Goes back into office
>Rory asks him where he was

"Lets just say I had to feed the link marines"

>> No.15234851

Except it's literally pumping right now

>> No.15234872

>>15234851
C O P E

>> No.15234912

>>15234851
C O P E
O
P
E

>> No.15234950
File: 254 KB, 334x506, 1556022855987.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>He stood there like that
>Told me he feels like he needs to take a dump and to get on my knees
>Spread his cheeks apart
>Seal my mouth to his asshole because he wants to blow a nasty fart down my throat before dumping $700,000 LINK on Binance
>I go even further and wrap my arms as far around his gargantuan stomach as I can while tonguefucking the turd in the chamber, creating an airlock of suction to make him shit right then and there.
>Afterwards I beg him to wash it down with some of his special big mac sauce.

>> No.15234985
File: 298 KB, 1048x471, 1565417595079.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.15235526
File: 37 KB, 400x400, KhuN_b2t_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Sergey is sitting in the board room of Exxon Mobil
>Ready to sign a contract which lets Exxon operate a node, and utilize LINK for smart contracts relating to the sale of oil
>Sergey twitches slightly to the side to pick up the pen
>He's ready to sign the document. This is it
>One of the two lower buttons on his shirt shoots out at Mach-4 speeds and hits the chairman of the board in the eye
>It shoots straight through his skull and ricochet through the room for what seems like an eternity
>After 40 seconds the button stops
>Sergey looks around, and his button killed nearly half the board of directors
>He quickly signs the documents and runs the fuck out of there
>Always prepared. Always sneakers

>> No.15235540

thanks just sold 700k

>> No.15235542
File: 307 KB, 1169x1280, swinglinkers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>dopamine running low
>curtains closed
>vitamin d depleted
>feeling the depression coming on
>"w-we're going to be rich a-arent we??"
>breathe a sigh of relief
>other anons are reassuring you you're going to make it
>ten minutes pass
>the feeling has worn off
>time to make another thread
>"link price prediction thread"
>yeah that's nice... look at all those numbers
>put all the posted numbers and multiply them with your stack
>haha wow, thats a lot of money
>imagine what all you could do with that money
>maybe i'll finally have sex...
>sun peeks through the curtains
>you hear your parents waking up
>hehe, fucking wagies
>the depression comes back
>the dopamine rushes dont last as long as they used to
>time to make another thread
>"is 300 link enough to make it?"

>> No.15235562
File: 176 KB, 800x1281, 1559178602788.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am a racist and I hold Chainlink. And I know I'm not the only one. I first heard of this smartcontract middleware project when posting in Stormfront. We were brain-STORMING (pun intended) some ideas that we nazis could use to undermine women and minorities and some intelligent anon brought up investing in the project and became the most upvoted idea. What does Chainlink have to do, at all, with opressing women and minorities you may ask? Well, I will explain to you in a way even a pathetic, weak and stupid female would understand, so you better be grateful here:

Because of the inefficiency of modern day contract enforcement, generally dominated by slow and inefficient government owned courts, in the last decades modern society has seen a huge explosion in the number of people employed as white collar workers. The stereotypes about white collar workers, all of them, are absolutely true. They are lazy pieces of shit, doing non-essential make-work while browsing their phones, maybe doing an hour or two at most or real work in the entire day. This is the context in which women entered the "work"force in masse. Women can't do real jobs. Well, maybe 10% can do something useful, but most of you only strut around in air conditioned offices like you're the hottest shit in the world, while men still do 95% of the work.

So... what is going to happen to all that unnecessary administrative bloat? Thanks to our man Sergey Nazarov the days of you paper pushers, lawyers and other parasites are numbered. Within a decade all these jobs will almost be gone. Smart contracts will make all of you go back into the kitchen, where you should have always been because there won't be a Jew megacorp willing to waste its money in hiring you when NEET nodes will do it for a fraction of the price.

Chainlink, the currency for a bright future where women will be oppressed and niggers curb stomped into extermination!

HEIL FUCKING HITLER
LONG LIVE SERGEY NAZAROV, THE LEADER OF OUR REVOLUTION