[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 160 KB, 680x585, 1234823894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15870662 No.15870662 [Reply] [Original]

I literally knew nothing about Crypto until a week prior, is it too late to jump on the Link meme?

>> No.15870665

>>15870662
This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others ? Imagine getting off to taking that away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fbpb" responses because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.

>> No.15870673

>>15870665
>This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others ? Imagine getting off to taking that away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fbpb" responses because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.
This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others ? Imagine getting off to taking that away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fbpb" responses because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.

buy like 50

>> No.15870679

>>15870673
>>>15870665 (You)
>>This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others ? Imagine getting off to taking that away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fbpb" responses because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.
>This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others ? Imagine getting off to taking that away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fbpb" responses because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.
>>15870665 (You)
>This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no

>> No.15870701

>>15870662
Links a scam, everybody knows. Literally Google it. XRP is the real moon shot, always has. You'd know this if you weren't such a faggot

>> No.15870704

>>15870662
Yes. Now go back to where you came from.

>> No.15870741

Your intro to the crypto world buying link would scar you for life and leave you quitting crypto forever. It’s a scam shitcoin with no real function. Just start out with Bitcoin and hodl. Don’t get into crypto via shitcoins

>> No.15870755

>>15870701
Shut the fuck up faggot

Link $1000 eoy

>> No.15870779

>>15870665
Fpbp

>> No.15870781

>>15870662
we all drank our urine for 9 months straight, in the womb. Amniotic fluid is urine. For the first 3 months it’s mainly your mom’s pee. And for the remaining 6 months it’s mainly yours. There’s no umbilical cord attached to your genitals. The umbilical cord is attached to your intestines. And that should be another proof to people that urine is not a waste product, waste goes through your intestines. That’s what that excretory channel is for. If urine were a waste product, how is it possible that from day one, just about, the human fetus, the zygote, the embryo, is floating in urine? Urine is actually the ultimate, perfect, water, liquid. It’s what we grow in. And we would not have grown without it. And when you’re in the womb, if you remember, you breathe like a fish. You actually are continually sucking your own urine down your mouth. And that is more proof that it’s not a waste product.[2011] Andrew Norton Webber interview (Urine therapy, distilled water) by Chrissy McMahon

>> No.15870812

>>15870662
if you jump into crypto at least get some BTC and ETH, and be mentally prepared to be more than 50% down on your investment. like really think about if you can handle seeing that and not sell in an attempt to minimize your losses. if you can hold thru a severe downturn and wait it out there's a decent chance you'll make money.

>> No.15870894

>>15870662
no its like buying eth at $5

>> No.15870909

Like some stupid boomer will ever buy a Supra lel

>> No.15871207
File: 22 KB, 357x476, 3 - urpJSRM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15870662

>> No.15871395
File: 6 KB, 250x203, 1532280458852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15870781
You drink your pee don't you ?

>> No.15871486
File: 92 KB, 486x494, 1561588122913.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15870673
>>>15870665
> >This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important.
> This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others ? Imagine getting off to taking that away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fbpb" responses because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.
> buy like 50
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: cG4e2rqE) 10/09/19(Wed)20:16:35 No.15870679▶
> >>15870673

> >>15870665 (You)
> >This is what I hate, retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalog waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or important to say, but can't, because assholes like you that have no
>>15870662