[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 1000x800, IMG_4841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16739440 No.16739440 [Reply] [Original]

Tell me your stories about working with retards in the public sector, /biz/.

>> No.16739442

I work with OP

>> No.16739454

Dunno, I do all my DMV stuff online.

>> No.16739458

i am the retard

>> No.16739474

Literally billions wasted for the dumbest reasons. Buying things that will expire before we need them to fulfill contracts to a program manager's frat bro. Big ol fat people co-workers that can barely walk much less work.

Very glad I escaped that hell, I was angry all the time.

>> No.16739510

Worked harder than i got payed for, leared my lesson, now i have an office job and listen podcasts all day

>> No.16739538

I work at a library where most of our patrons are morons. This dude came up to me while I was shelving holds and was like "Do people really request all these books?? I don't see my DVD anywhere!" so I ask him what his last name is and he tells me, he then looks there and boom he finds it. Most of our patrons are dumb fucks that need help clicking the print button twice and don't understand common courtesy (patrons with disabilities treat other patrons with disabilities like shit). I thought working at a library would be nice but there are too many smelly idiots.