[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 620 KB, 976x823, 1577964151477.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17364457 No.17364457 [Reply] [Original]

Anons, I had a vision. It's weird to read and trust me, it was even more weird when it happened.

I knew it was like heaven because everything was blindingly bright, green, and beautiful. The air was fresh. I was standing behind someone else who was in as much wonder as I was. We were walking towards this amazing warm light. There were scores of people to our right and I couldn't figure out what they were wearing, but it was almost as if they were clothed in light itself. They were singing and laughing with each other, and looking so happy. Some of them saw us and waved us in. "Come on. Come up here. It's PNK token" they seemed to say.

For a moment, I let myself go. As I did, a sensation came over me that I still have yet to adequately describe. Think of every wonderful feeling you've ever experienced flooding your body all at once. No shillscams, no pajeets, no P&D scams, no FUD, no stress. It's the complete absence of burden. Every part of my being was at peace, and I felt nothing but joy. It was so strong and so overtaking that I woke up this morning and first thing I did was to go ahead and buy 100,000 of these PNK tokens.

The vision was beautiful. It comforted me then, and it did the same this morning. I am going back to sleep and I'm never selling these beautiful tokens given to me by god.

>> No.17365340

Same, but with BSV (actually)

>> No.17365348

>>17364457
based blog poster