[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 225 KB, 1400x1979, dc5d2fb7a82d4e393deafa0be1f4cb90.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17459078 No.17459078 [Reply] [Original]

If you look at ETH's chart from the early days, the shit never slowed down and people who missed the cheap buyin, I'm saying 10$ levels waiting for dips got fucked because it didn't stop. LINK seems like this. I missed the early boat, but if it lives up to the hype and use it's getting already, I really see no end in sight as far as upward value. Am I wrong here? I only have 6 ETH to put towards this currently but this would be a long term hold. Thoughts?

>> No.17459102

Your logic makes sense. I’d throw money at it. I don’t think it’s going to drop any lower than where it’s at.

>> No.17459128

>>17459078
LMK if you wanna know the JAV actress.

>> No.17459139
File: 354 KB, 1167x1167, 1523521013458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>you'll never marry her

>> No.17459157

>>17459078
As a long-term hold you're fine, but I would wait a little longer since Bitcoin is probably going sub 8K in the coming week or two, which will push Link back into the $2 range. People are splooging themselves but if you actually zoom out the trend is downward right now.

>> No.17459173

>>17459139
If LINK hits 10 then you’ll afford one like her, I can’t fucking wait anon

>> No.17459202

>>17459128
Le scheduled coom is soom, gib

>> No.17459206

>>17459173
Yeah it will hit 10 cents

>> No.17459236

>>17459157
LINK will decouple from BTC at some point.

>> No.17459241

>>17459078
>dumped like 30% in a couple days
>keeps bouncing up and down between 3.50 and 3.68
>not stopping
Lmao

>> No.17459268

>>17459236
Been hearing this for 2 years and seeing as this is the average calibre of investor on /biz/ now >>17459202 >>17459173 >>17459102 I’m glad I dumped at 4.55 and shorted at 4.20 lmao

>> No.17459275

>>17459241
Like I said I'm thinking long term here, not weekly price fluctuations. At some point I feel there will be no lower buy in and we might be there already in the 2.50$ - 3$ range.

>> No.17459292

>>17459241
>Stay focused team fudfag, make sure they don't zoom out
Holy shit you are a faggot

>> No.17459328
File: 19 KB, 454x520, 3AB54834-4D57-4DF5-8669-98A7143D19EC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17459268
mmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BASED? CRINGE..............................YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! DILATE.........................HAVE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................COPE..............................INCEL..........................................................................UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........................SEETHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................TRANNY.................DISCORD..........................

>> No.17459351

>>17459292
>j-just zoom out
Maybe you should zoom out on ETH and see what happened newfag lmao. Also when you’re token of choice is having glitches that let people make off with thousands maybe you should rethink how solid the tech currently is, especially seeing as there haven’t been any real developments for 2 years

>> No.17459399

>>17459328
Can we ban this faggot?

>> No.17459452

>>17459275
>long term
Maybe instead of getting all your info off biz, the occasional chainlink conference, and Twitter you should try to actually look up the current issues with chainlink, and the potential issues it could face in the future. Also ask yourself is it really doing anything that another, larger company couldn’t just do itself if it finds the need? Not exactly hard building what is essentially a data/price puller. And especially considering there hasn’t been any significant developments in the chainlink tech for like 2 years, the founder holds 65% of it (so it isn’t even properly decentralised, seriously look this shit up), and the whole DeFi concept is known to be flawed you might want to question the credibility of the leadership and might want to, you know just decide that chainlink is foolproof long term hold based on pure speculation? Seriously this is how people get fucked, how people fail to sell at 1400 and instead decide to watch the only token they’ve invested in (with more money than they could afford to lose because they’re desperate to get rich quick) go into the low 3 digits

>> No.17459460

>>17459399
What else will he do with his life but shitpost and compulsively refresh /biz/, let the children play

>> No.17459472

>>17459328
Nice selfie

>> No.17459502

>>17459452
I have been doing research but let's be honest, ETH in its time got fucked and had issues just as badly. All these crypto gangs are creating flawed ass shit on the bleeding edge. Who will really make it? Who the fuck knows?

>> No.17459589

>>17459268
If you were so confident in your decision you wouldn’t be spending your time talking shit in LINK threads. Also, it already has decoupled. A few weeks ago it was #17 now it’s #11 and nearly at ATH in sats. The only reason it’s down in USD is because the entire market is crashing.

>> No.17459616

>>17459502
Well that’s my point. You can just think of it as a solid long term investment, and you certainly shouldn’t put most of your money in it like many people who seem to be emotionally attached to the project do. I understand for the people who bought in like 2 years ago (I actually hodled link for 2 years because I was locked out of the account my holdings were on (in retrospect I’m grateful because I probably would have sold sooner) until recently when I remembered the security questions) but people who are only buying in now, or who bought in recently and don’t seem to grasp the concept of downside risk, they’re the ones who are most likely to get fucked and flood this board with pink wojaks m. Just like all the people who said ETH would surpass or match bitcoin or that it would decouple from it or that it would be 5k, etc. Add onto all that the fact that most people here hodling literally don’t know what the tech actually does beyond throwing a few buzzwords at you and arent aware of any current or potential flaws (not just with chainlink but DeFi and ETH platforms in general) and you’ve got yourself a real recipe for disaster

>> No.17459640

>>17459589
Believe it or not some of us like to have some actual discussion on /biz/ lmao, shitposting pink wojaks isn’t the only reason people come here. So leave me and the other anon to talk and go stick your diversionary tactics elsewhere lmao

>> No.17459728

>>17459616
Good point, I've been in the game long enough to know the ropes. In the end, especially in this volatile space, it's really just pure gambling on who we think the alpha horse is at the moment. I might grab a bag of this. I have XTZ and ALGO as well. We'll see what happens from here.

>> No.17459807

>>17459728
>it's really just pure gambling on who we think the alpha horse is at the moment
Exactly. And assuming this this tech actually sees some proper use or adoption in the future, there’s nothing stopping a company like google from deciding it can just do that trivial shit in house. Reading chainlink’s official comms would give one the impression that it’s already solved the issue with Sybil resistant decentralisation when in reality it’s still currently an unsolved problem in the field. Reminds me of the same issues with IOTA a couple years back, in retrospect my absolute worst investment. I do regret not buying tezos though and certainly not shorting eth at 280

>> No.17459894

>>17459640
I don't think you understand how damn expensive it is to develop in-house software. That why most company if big enough pay the company to develop the stuff for them (Oracle/SAP as an example). Companies are gonna go where cost can be efficient. If there a ready made product someone gonna buy.

>> No.17459903

>>17459807
Amen dude. I'm a bagholder of IOTA. Seriously debating dumping this trash when I can before it hits zero or holding. If they pull this off? Still plenty of time to load up on XTZ. Testing Algo to see what will happen, generous staking rewards from a turing professor. Again, we'll see.

>> No.17459982

>>17459078
You're not wrong. 99% of people in crypto don't even understand what a blockchain is, much less what oracles are. Connecting real world data means connecting big enterprise names from any sector. That's why link is getting endless supplies of announcements, it's constantly onboarding or being integrated by new players and that's why the hype will keep growing. It's almost frustrating that this market is so retarded because if it understood we'd already be at 1k right now.

>> No.17460032

>>17459894
There is no reason why a company like google wouldn’t be able to develop its own data/price puller. And even if it is centralised but run by a company like google, you think anyone will give a shit? Do you think normies or the average company that might end up using it will be like “but it’s not decentralised so I can’t trust it, unlike chainlink or other decentralised projects which are open to sybil attacks and where you can’t always tell the quality of a node”? No because all people care about is a reputable name on the box. Of course this is all speculation, but my point isn’t that chain link will fail, it’s that whether or not it succeeds is anyone’s guess and is a bit of a crapshoot at this point (as with 99% of the crypto market)

>> No.17460063

>>17460032
Yea we’re all grasping straws and seeing which one wins in the end. Literally .com bubble fueld by speculation. Should be fun though.

>> No.17460084

>>17459078
Get nulink instead. It solves the oracle problem and the sergay premine problem

>> No.17460109

>>17460032
Ok they could develop it but would Google's competitors use it?? Having a new third party(link) do it will make companies use it because they don't want to help their competition.

>> No.17460150

>>17460109
Companies often share factories abroad, there are numerous examples of google, Apple, Facebook, etc using each other’s tech (Apple trying to build its own ecosystem which has worked for the most part but even it isn’t completely outside the realm of sharing). It isNt as simple as “were competitors so we won’t share any of our tech with you even though it could be profitable for us”. Business isn’t w zero-sum game anymore, many companies have realised the benefits of collusion and of crafting de facto oligopolies

>> No.17460186

fuck your autistic discussions, who's the chink with nice tits

>> No.17460195

>>17460150
I think you need to step outside the FAANG and see other sectors. Insurance/financial services companies/ even other types of manufacturing. Tech really does like to collaborate though i’ll give you that.

>> No.17460212

>>17459128
Yes

>> No.17460224

>>17460212
Aika yumeno:

>> No.17460229

>>17460195
Well we are discussing a primarily tech space. Also multiple insurance/financial services relying on a single platform that is still flawed and still doesn’t address all of the issues associated with that kind of problem sounds like a recipe for disaster. Imagine if something like this happened https://blockonomi.com/chainlink-pricing-anomaly/ but on a large scale involving large financial institutions. It would be a fucking scandal. Hell it’s somewhat absurd this isn’t getting more attention here, but hey most people here rely on biz and twitter for their research anyway

>> No.17460320

>>17460229
You think you know everything. Meanwhile I'm laughing it to the bank. Of course there are flaws in the beginning the whole industry is new. You fail to see the usefulness in crypto. I doubt Google or Microsoft could even do a thing like this. They fired all the autismos and hired the rainbow. They can't do shit anymore. What have any of these tech companies came out with anything new, espically software-wise?

Facebook - hasn't changed that much and all they did was acquired new companies

Apple- made the iPod touch , which is pretty much like everyone of their phones, the point nothing new

Google- they haven't even really finished the chrome is, most just acquired new companies

Oracle- just finds open-source and free-ware and mods it slightly then sells it for a premium

Microsoft- I don't even need to explain

So explain to me how these companies have the ability to develop a crypto when they've don't shit else but run off a good idea for a couple decades?

>> No.17460362

>>17460320
Chrome OS**
Autocorrect fucked me a few times in that post.

Most of these tech companies are just trying to control what you say and what is seen, rather then develop anything worthwhile. Also they hired a bunch of women and minorities which fucked them. Imagine being the one real programmer in a group of sjws, happens all the time. Read the Google memo

>> No.17460401

>>17459452
>/biz/ posters are just frogposting retards!
>>17459616
>you should never believe in things, be afraid!
>>17459807
>there will just be a clone/shadowfork/[insert fud here]!

>> No.17460445

>>17460224
thanks anon

pretty nice body, unfortunately her face is a wreck when you see some photoshoots and scenes. par for the course for chinks, japs, gooks whatever though. will watch for the tits tho

>> No.17460466

Just bought 100 more to reach 1400. Being a nulinker sucks, but we'll all make it. R-right?

>> No.17460506

>>17460320
>>17460362
Holy shit seethe more newfag, a few bullshit diversity hires for you this worked up? They’re really living rent free inside your head huh. That first post is too retarded and too schizo to even be worth responding to kek, literally babby tier arguments
>iPod touch
Lmao

>> No.17460571

>>17459078
Warren buffet (I know, I know...) would say if you think it's a long term hold and you also think it's very undervalued, then buy big. Use what ETH you have, then buy in regular intervals each dip.

Dont wait, thinking that BTC will drop, etc. Only TA people to trust are pros that make great money consistently making those kinds of bets (i.e. not biz anons).

I'm biased because I think chainlink is severely undervalued in a market that barely exists creating tech for an industry that 0.00001% of people even know will be a thing. The Oracle market is in its infancy and smart contracts are barely even a thing.

>> No.17460737

>>17460506
I'll take that as you concede. Your not attacking my point but instead expressed dislike for an honest critique for today's tech companies. All these tech companies were made by male whites and some Asians. Show me the black female lesbian groups coming up with any tech ideas. You are blind to the reality and that's why you will never be good at investing. Or arguing..

Refute my point or accept defeat. Do nothing is a choice two, but we can all assume what that means.

>> No.17460763

>>17459139
If cryptsy didn't exit scam with my 1000 LTC and 40 BTC I wouldn't be here shit posting

>> No.17460768

>>17460737
Okay anon I concede defeat you win. All of these companies will be bankrupt in a few years, you’re masterful analysis has really shown me that. Its late here now and I wanna watch a movie before bed so see ya and thanks for the entertainment lmao

>> No.17460778
File: 88 KB, 900x877, 1525475206986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17460224
>12/10 body
>8/10 face
>tfw ywn have her

>> No.17460876

>>17460768
Not bankrupt, they've produced the most used products of all time. Think about how everyone thought Walmart was going to take over, but now Amazon kinda took it's place. I mean Walmart is still around and doing pretty well all things considered for retail, but Amazon is worth like 2 Walmarts. Your just doing the safe thing. If it was useless why is it the only crypto gaining.

Sorry for the jaunts, actually wanted you to argue your point more I'm curious. All bullshit aside. I just want you to elaborate your point.

>> No.17461002

>>17460876
Well it’s late and I’m tired so excuse me for not getting into it too much but what you replied with as first didn’t really have much relevance. Yeah sure new tech is naturally going to be flawed but there are differences between kinks that will be worked out with time and things that could question large scale adoption even happening or questions looming about how useful the tech actually is. I’m not saying it’s useless, not by a long shot. Just that at this point it’s a bit of a crapshoot whether or not it manages to reach the scale many people here would have you believe or won’t just be overtaken by another company. As you said yourself amazon came into the scene and has eclipsed Walmart. Read my other posts I elaborated on my points more than I have the energy to do now. As for why it’s the only crypto gaining well to be fair so is tezos and a couple others last I checked but I wouldn’t go off short term price movements in any case. My point isn’t really that it’s useless or that you shouldn’t hold any, it’s that it isn’t as solid of a long term investment as people say. There’s just too much uncertainty. If you’re willing to take on that risk and you can afford it then by all means focus on link or whatever token you want, personally I prefer trading to hodling so I’m a little biased as I tend to have a different sort of mindset. Also didn’t mean to be a dick, but you know how 4chan is. Also the point about diversity hires was I think irrelevant. I disagree with it based on principle as well but I don’t really think it’s that huge of an issue, as far as how it will affect these companies. As far as it affects the general culture or attitude of people by playing into an already existing toxic culture is imo a different ball park and one where we’d probably agree

>> No.17461032

>>17461002
You must be really bored waiting for link to moon