[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 250x203, 1575744909340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17687731 No.17687731 [Reply] [Original]

>got home from work last night, bought binge food on way home (bought food from one shop and then went to another because the second one had better lighting that made me feel like I was in a Refn movie)
>went for a casual 30 minute jog
>ate the tendies and junk food (noodles, sweets, chocolate, crisps)
>wasted time online, read (finished a novel), slept too late because I was browsing the internet
>woke up at 7 am after just over 6 hours of sleep
>had a shit, browsed internet on phone, lied in bed and tried to sleep; couldn't manage to do anything productive
>got out of bed at 8.20 am; drank coffee, browsed internet
>went to work; started reading a short book on my phone (currently 10 % through a really long and pseudy book on my phone during commutes; the most pseudy book)
>did work; was in the position of having more emails to answer than usual; wondered if this is how all managers above me feel like all the time
>felt so tired for some reason
>sat in a boring meeting, going over minor stuff; realised that if I was an investment banker I'd be encouraging the buying / selling of companies bigger than mine; I am a bug
>drinking Costa Coffee at eets pyoorest

Yesterday I had the temporary urge to really focus on reading as much as possible after reading a few quotes about reading but it feels so consumercucky.

After work I'll buy some binge food, eat it, then go to the gym in the evening. Sometimes when I go to the gym late in the evening I lie in bed for 15 minutes before, because I messed up my sleep earlier, and it is such a great feeling. It's like my body realises it had better get comfy and regain energy because there's exercise soon.

It's an attribute of high status jobs that they require communication through talking rather than the production of reports. People dream of having casual meetings without notes to discuss the fate of departments / companies, etc.

>> No.17687761
File: 133 KB, 640x630, 1583517298121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17687731
these are auto generated by a bot
add the first line to filter them
these are trying to make you feel like shit and relate but it's not even a human
gpt2 research it

>> No.17688096
File: 5 KB, 250x210, 1535405472854s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17687731
I binged on KFC last night. I bought binge food today and had Ben and Jerry's and Doritos and chocolate and skittles. I had coffee as well.

I saw young people (17 to 22) and felt so jealous. I realised that my youth in the 00s to early 10s were humanity's and the culture's transition years. The youth of today arrived just in time to be fully adapted for the end of history. The males had zoomer haircuts. The girls all looked like they had fucked ten Chads last night.

I saw office workers who probably worked dull as fuck jobs and I realised how I am not mentally prepared for a full time job that requires me to give up my freedom.

8 PM update: It has been almost 12 hours since I binged and I'm ready to binge again.

>went for a long walk while listening to podcasts
>left my flat when it was light outside
>was nearing my flat later on as it was dark, silent, no one around; a poignant moment
>Joe Rogan started talking about how he misses his early 20s a bit and he mentioned an anecdote where he had a one night stand and then his guest had a one night stand story
>tfw 27 year old ugly beta loser autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party

And they spent the episode talking about how they go spear fishing in the Carribbean or run marathons and triathlons and get wasted or stoned when they want. Wew, it is utter cope to pretend that"Dude, social media isn't real!" What have I got to look forward to? Office work while being ostracised for being an ugly non-normie?

>> No.17688271

>>17687731
>>17688096

you're a pathetic worm that doesnt even attempt to help himself.

>> No.17688303

Stop the larp

>> No.17689645

>>17687761
i think it's a real guy, he just spams the whole of 4chan for (you)s for some reason and leaves some of his threads to die

>> No.17689810

>>17687731

I am feeling the exact same way OP.
I just asked out the girl I have a crush on, on facebook, and I just know she is going to reject me hard, because getting with me would be bad for appearances. She hasnt replied yet, but the smell of despair is in the air.

Fuck these shallow bitches. I just hope I stack up enough money before my 40s so I can have a lot of sexparties in my 30s. My 20s were a waste, because I didnt want to swallow the simple truth that all women are whores.

>> No.17690060
File: 6 KB, 257x196, Z234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17687731

>> No.17690096
File: 4 KB, 225x225, images (6).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17689810
>responding seriously to pasta bait