[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 220x209, 7034580F-0A71-4002-BA44-AF873B23CDED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18367209 No.18367209 [Reply] [Original]

We Conspiracy Theorists are aiming to compile the absolute best, most riveting crypto conspiracies ever made in one thread. Submit only if you have something juicy and / or thought provoking.

>> No.18367237

>>18367209

Could Satoshi Nakamoto have come from the future?

Bitcoin came into existence at the perfect time, almost like humanity needed it. Satoshi Nakamoto, the enigmatic and mythic figure seemingly disappeared without a trace, just as fast as he appeared, perhaps gracing the world with what little time he has left.

Went dark because Gavin went to CIA and didn't want them to dig too deep ?

Go into the past to gift humanity with the greatest financial invention in a century, have them mine for nearly 10 years, then when 2017 bull-run comes cash in?

How do we explain this hash?

00000000000000000021e800c1e8df51b22c1588e5a624bea17e9faa34b2dc4a

That hash was mined in 2018^

"The last time bitcoiners got all excited over a block hash beginning with an unusually high number of zeroes was when Satoshi mined the genesis block. After the fact, once bitcoin had developed a community, the significance of block hash 000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f was pondered in a Bitcointalk forum thread. There are a number of unusual things about this hash: for one thing, it contains two hex zeroes more than were required, and for another, as we explained in a previous article on the genesis block:

“It took six days to mine. As speculated in an old Bitcointalk forum thread, this may have been yet another deliberate trick on the part of Satoshi, to mimic the biblical account of creation. As we read in Genesis 2:2, “And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested.

>> No.18367243

>>18367237
It has been estimated that it would take 2,500 years to create that hash, working at a rate of 1 exahash/second (which represents around 2.5% of the current BTC network hashrate). For this feat to have occurred deliberately, it would had to have been performed on a yet undiscovered quantum computer, or by a time traveler taking advantage of future advancements in processing power. As theories go, this one’s pretty tinfoil, but there are those who believe that Satoshi Nakamoto was a time traveler. "

Proof of time-dialtion?

There are many, many more oddities in this story.

What are you thoughts/ theories?

"If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry" - Satoshi Nakamoto

>> No.18367295

I found a nice thread of blockchain and cryptocurrency theories here too:
https://www.reddit.com/r/mainstreetcrypto/comments/fsl8zj/best_crypto_conspiracies/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

>> No.18368375

>>18367209
Well?

>> No.18368412

Report this faggot’s thread. He comes here almost everyday to shill his shit Plebbit. He constantly samefags, and is a known zoomer normie who has no idea how this board works.

>> No.18368424

Crypto is evidence of time travel aided with the hell of quantum theory. Look up Operation Looking Glass and Operation Pegasus all headed by DARPA/CIA/MIL.

I believe crypto was an effort to truly decentralize wealth however TPTB also expected this and thus used their enormous liquidity to buy shitloads of bags of it. Hence the 20k spike. What is occuring now is, well what is the future of crypto? Truly decentralized as it was intended or another fiat scam?

>> No.18368450

>>18368424
It’s like X-men fighting the sentinels in Days of Future Past. Once BTc was compromised they flip to eth. Then flip to XRP. Then flip to antshares. They’re flipping to ChainLink now, Quicksilver told me.

>> No.18368459

>>18368412
Tell us genius, how does this board work?

>> No.18368488

i can tell you that the real dread pirate roberts is this guy, the supposed "former best friend" who invited ross ulbricht to get involved with a secret project just before silkroad appeared. he masterminded it all and got away with it. pinnell was behind it all from the start...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYShi9dhhJY

>> No.18368493

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter. running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.

>> No.18368499
File: 1.01 MB, 994x1024, 1583336181529.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Covid 19 was created by Bill Gates so he can microchip everyone under the guise of disease prevention with his id2020. Microsoft azure is directly working on this. And how would they possibly get covid test results onto the blockchain? Perhaps we can look to azure partners....hmmm who could it be....thats right faggots its chainlink. This is real and it is happening. 216 motherfuckers the mark of the beast is here and it will run on chainlink. Whether old William gaterino manages to cuck the world or not, I'll get my yacht, and you will get kneepads, now suck my cock.

>> No.18368517

>>18368499
Bullish and priced in. Mutts are cattle anyway

>> No.18368652

>>18368424
Pretty cool desu

>> No.18369184

>>18368499
Yep, i thought it looked a bit weird and is being shilled as a start up which i couldent billeive.