[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 158 KB, 1072x1440, received_275190659795268.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18396006 No.18396006 [Reply] [Original]

>was an attractive chad
>lost virginity at 17
>grew up with daddys amex credit card and no spending limit
>developed gross sense of entitlement from getting pussy thrown at me and being able to swipe digital money i didn't work for
>fucked 50 girls by the time I was 25
>got a worthless polisci degree
>went to college to party and fuck sluts and never once thought about a career or my future
>too lazy and fearful of getting a big boy job with accountability and daily social interactions with customers/clients etc
>just stocked shelves at petsmart instead
>hopped around shitty retail jobs since 2014 and managed to pay off 40k of debt living at home not paying for anything
>turning 29 soon still living at home
>only thing that motivates me is fucking more hookers in thailand

I wouldn't trade my life for some dorkus codefaggot's that spent 4 years in the library studying hard and not getting any pussy. Its all over after 25 anyways. Can anyone describe their life in vivid detail who made the right decisions? (the opposite of me)

I don't have any sense of FOMO and i see woman as parasites and life destroyers so if i live minimalistically in some shitty trailer for the rest of my life whats the big deal?

>> No.18396027

>>18396006
>was an attractive chad
>lost virginity at 17

Stopped reading right there

>> No.18396546

>>18396006
dorkus codefaggot making more money than I know what to do with reporting in.

Quarantined with an innocent qt 3.14 for the entire few weeks. Gomna drive around in my Tesla later. Might marry her. Fuck you OP

>> No.18396569

>>18396006
>Its all over after 25 anyways.
Only for women. Men have until somewhere between 40-50 before it's hide in a corner and wait to die time.

>> No.18396730

>>18396546
who are you coding for?

>> No.18396740

>>18396569
its over for men if they didn't get a ladder-climbing white collar career too

>> No.18396792

>>18396006
Plenty of people did what you did but know how to golf and monetized their business administration degree into a decent job even though they partied and probably got 10x as much pussy as you. You just sound like a burn out faggot. I have no respect for people who come from wealth and choose to do nothing with it.

>> No.18396887

>>18396006
I partied a lot in college, fucked 20+ girls at a respected SEC school. Went to a top law school and got my ass beat hypercompetitive intelligent strivers. Ended up with a smoke show wife from undergrad and took her virginity so she idealizes me. I brute forced my way into biglaw despite midtier grades. I've been clearing 200k+ for 3 years and been pouring excess funds into link since 2017. Biglaw is a living hellscape that few on this board could even imagine, stress inducing is a wild understatement. My solace is that I now have a child and I know I only need to endure this for another year tops before my six figure link stack makes me a multi millionaire. one plus from law is I now know how to shelter my money when I'm ready and people automatically respect me when I tell them what I do. I'm also tall and handsome, but I could stand to start lifting again and drop 10 lbs which I'll dedicate more time too after I make it.

>> No.18396896

>>18396740
My dad is a weed smoking loser that never paid child support and my gf's dad died two years ago at age 46 from years of drug/alcohol abuse on his body causing his organs to fail. We are both about to finish undergrad this semester from our state university. Been dating since the last year of highschool. Now I have a job lined up after graduation making ~$75k with my EE degree and my GF is going to USC law school with a 50% tuition scholarship. On track to bring in ~$300k in combined income at age 25. BigLaw pays first year associates $190k + $15k bonus and I should be able to make ~$90k in 3 years through engineering considering I had interviews with company's offering $86k starting before the Coronavirus put an "indefinite suspension" on a lot of interviews. We went to our in state college on academic scholarships after doing well academically in public school and put in a lot of effort to have a job lined up and get into a top law school.

>> No.18396933

>>18396887
Does your wife work? My GF is going to USC for law school this fall with a 50% tuition scholarship ($102k) and is looking to break into BigLaw in LA/Newport Beach, CA. She def can with 38%+ of USC's law class getting BigLaw placement and her LSAT score (168 - 96th percentile) already puts her above the top 25% at USC admissions that have a 167 (93rd percentile)

>> No.18396965

>>18396006
It doesn't have to be either you live a life of chasing immediate pleasure or you live a boring life where you are a basement dweller.

I'm half-way through my twenties, doing a double master degree, studies both in America and in Europe, travelled a decent amount, had two long-term relationships which thought me how to live and dealt with someone other than me, and I have decent savings. Had a couple of casual relationships, but I'm not too much into it, though I think I'll fuck a couple of other women before finding one to wife.

I'm entering a profession related to the cultural sphere, but which pays pretty decent money and is very stable. My father works a prestigious job and saves a lot of money, which means both me and my children and future children will get good inheritances, due to good cash flow and discipline with spending.

I just want to have a good wife, travel a decent amount, male long calls with friends, read philosophy and the western canon, work out and having children.

>> No.18397032

>>18396933
Wife is on maternity leave atm. She gets paid well. Sounds like your gf has decent chances, but it is imperative that she be in top 20% of her class. Legal world is tough, filled with literal sociopaths. her first few years at biglaw will dominate ALL of her time and cause great stress on your relationship. Personally, I'd say there's slim chance she makes partner, but if she's in a lucrative practice she can lateral inhouse or potentially take clients to a small firm. Women who excel at biglaw long term do not have a good family life and children are simply not compatible with a successful women's legal career. Best to plan on a 3-5 year exit strategy from biglaw or consider finding another woman. Sorry.

>> No.18397094
File: 128 KB, 432x478, rjzs01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396006
Except you did make the right decisions.

>> No.18397145

>>18396887
Muh six figure link stack

>enjoy poverty bro

>> No.18397159

>>18396006
>fucking more hookers in thailand
>insomnia
ugh literally full with 30+ year old single moms with terrible boob jobs and tiger bellies from shitting out 10 kids. thai whores are the ugliest whores in SEA

>> No.18397175

>>18397145
Lol, ok impoverished nigger

>> No.18397183

>>18397032
Even without partnership, we plan on spending 100% of my engineering salary and investing 100% of her salary. You don't think you could get away with having like two kids as a 3rd, 4th, or 5th year associate and still be considered a viable candidate for partner when year 8 roles around? Surely there are women that are partners in BigLaw that also have children. Obviously chances are slim even with no kids but she has grinded academically her whole life non stop since age 5 so if I were to put my money on any woman getting partner it would be her kids or not

>> No.18397207
File: 408 KB, 736x614, false values.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396006

>> No.18397214

>>18397175
>DOWN 50%
>listening to cambodian threads
>im so smart durr hurr guiz i listen to bandwagon mythology from 2017 from a literal NEET with daddy's money who browsed this forum and paid literal sub-human indians to shill olfor him

Maybe the sociopathy of law is for you, you bloodsuckers seem to be drawn to complete fraudsters, snakecharmers and scammers that your clients tend to be like sergey himself. If you think you're going to be a millionaire in a year or even ten years with some pathetic internet token, I have a bridge to sell you.

Mega fucking retard

>> No.18397307

>>18397183
Look, obviously there are exceptions. I just haven't seen many at all. The ones I have seen are not women I would consider in a relationship bc they are domineering cunts or they are boomers who made partner when biglaw wasn't nearly as cut throat. Biglaw is a place to cut your teeth and paper your resume. I imagine LA is terrible in the legal world. perhaps if she went to a mid tier firm or boutique she might have better life balance or if you leave LA for a lower tier market. Going inhouse is a route I'd recommend for a woman with family aspirations. Hope that helps.

>> No.18397339

>>18397214
Im up 500k from my initial investment. if you don't get on Link now then you will regret it eternally. appreciate your concern for my finances though

>> No.18397414

>>18396006
>Its all over after 25 anyways
Only if you are a fucking useless loser like you

>> No.18397458

>>18397307
Makes sense. It's not a secret that 496 out of the fortune 500 are CEO'd by men - I'd imagine BigLaw is a similar story like anything else. I could see her doing BigLaw then moving to a medium sized firm after a couple years. Either way, combined income with an EE degree and a Law degree from USC will leave us comfy on the west coast no matter what.

>> No.18397483

>>18396006
>>was an attractive chad
>>lost virginity at 17
Late bloomer with an ego eh

>> No.18397530

i make around 75-80k and moved back in w/ parents, 31 y/o. i could move out any time but i mean why pay rent, i'm just stacking money and investments for the time being

i cook a lot and help out around the house but i feel like a loser sometimes

t. partied in 20s as well

>> No.18397560

>>18396887
>>18396896
yea im too lazy and misanthropic to schmooze and ingratiate myself to people to teh degree necessary to get into that position. I also hate woman alot and see them as a liability so i wouldn't get married. but it sounds fairytale tier so good for you guys.

>> No.18397609

>>18397530
meh youre good fren. work out be a good example to your parents. leave the house even if its just to be alone in a parking lot sometimes. go gor long drives etc

>> No.18397611

>>18396006
I will be retired by the time I am 40. Virgin (till 25, 31 now) manlet from poverty background. I think it's better to die young unironically. 25 is too young though, id go with 40s if you have nothing. I have no conception of being a chad due to being a poor manlet through most of my 20s so I also don't FOMO. I lifted a lot and while it got me some attention I've worked with enough actual chads to know any attention I got was totally trite in comparison. Full disclosure I got a incurable medical condition so I am particularly jaded.

>> No.18398251

This thread absolutely fucking reeks of plebbit.

>> No.18398536

>>18396569
Sure as long as you don't get fat and/or bald.

>> No.18398562
File: 103 KB, 435x318, 1583915214168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396006
You sound incredibly unhappy fren. Seek God.

>> No.18399296

>>18396006
>4chans since 8th gradish
>was a student athlete nerd in hs who skipped a year of school (too smart for plebs)
>become addict in uni
>arrested 2013
>start working sales then restaraunt
>2014 charges drop, back at uni
>have to work 2 jobs to finish school. Luckily one was bouncing at most popular college bars (rated in like barstool and shit nationally)
>got into /pol/
>graduate, go to work as corporate legal analyst
>decide against law school because would rather work and get paid
>get into /biz/
>join cbd startup in 2016 and move in with momma
>first year pay off all credit cards
>sell millions of cbd grinding my ass off for 4 years
>(late 2017-19) live like a broke bitch accumulating Link
>get laid off in 2020 with 72k link
>27 years old, comfy 6 digit net worth with an M series
Btw I’ve banged over 100 thotties, no longer such a deviant. Would still bang hookers in Thailand tho

>> No.18399355

>>18396006
>>too lazy and fearful of getting a big boy job with accountability and daily social interactions with customers/clients etc
this is actually the only thing that is your problem and everyone has this problem.
You are just using your relative hedonism as an excuse for not having a go.

also relax a big boy job will make you a respectable member of society but it won't make you free.

>> No.18399422

>>18399296
based im proud of you
>>18399355
yea you're right, im just a faggot

>> No.18400005

>>18397175
did somebody shit all over the LARP inspired by some chad that fucked your girlfriend in college before you dropped out.

>> No.18400048

>grew up poor
>left college after a year
>started an internet biz
>made enough to buy a house
>buy a second
>fail
>struggle for years
>dont really date
>fail a bit more
>hit 30
>give up
>marry into wealthy family
>retire

>> No.18400210
File: 461 KB, 960x581, 1584319713034.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No one cares what you do with your life. You either fit the mold of what someone else thinks is enviable or you're so bleak you're not on their radar. Do whatever you want.

>>18396887
I know a handful of people who say this and they are never able to stop working. It starts at half a million, one million, several million...honestly because if they turned to the family they created it would feel foreign and unsatisfying. Sad and pathetic if you ask me but connections are more meaningful to me than the thrill of a sadistic work environment. That's why I'll never make.

The only resource that exists is time.

>> No.18400544

>>18396006
>18 lost virginity
>engineering “nerd”
>stillnpartird for a year befor nerdign out
>gf left me for chads thst parties more
> still went dojng drugs party less harder more drugs and making good intern money
>fitness and money on hookers vacations
>graduate and work at apples

life’s good. sucks for you that you were a cuck and pussy whipped

think i’m the true chad here thst isn’t insecure enough to count how many i slayed

only care my family is happy i’m happy and having fun and i’m doing what i like is challenging and making money while improving

nice try “alpha”

more like the virgin pet co wanna be chad with broken dreams KYS

>> No.18400546

>>18398251
lol, this

>> No.18400610

>>18396006
Time to end it, kiddo. You wasted your best years with nothing to show for it. The entire purpose of life is to find a good woman and raise a family.

>> No.18400766

>partied in college
>got degree
>go to career center
>luck into amazing job in finance
>starts paying well
>holy fuck six figs
>9 years later have Porsche. House. Married college sweetheart. Have little boy. Another on the way
>still looking for that next step from successful to "set up for life"
>buying crypto, stocks, trading options
>feeling like I obsess about money
>happy but I definitely feel pressure to keep it up for my family's sake

>> No.18401173

Bitch, you think you've got fucking problems? At least you got to experience youthfulness. Let's start the pity Olympics:
>Be me
>never went to college, was a D-student my entire high School career
>graduated from HS at 17 and immediately entered the workforce as a security guard
>daily routine consists of waking up in the morning, going to work for 8 hours, getting off and going straight home, playing vidya with online friends until 11pm, going to sleep and then repeating the cycle the next day
>have done this every single day for 10 years, am still doing this
>no savings of any kind
>have never had a gf or had sex
>have never lived on my own, still living in mom's house
>have never traveled outside of my state
>am 28 years old, about to turn 29, with "security guard" being my only relevant work experience, no education, and absolutely nothing to show for it except a $350/month car payment
THAT is what being fucked looks like. Even if you killed yourself now you can at least look back on the decade of partying and genuine social experiences you had before your body hits the concrete at terminal velocity.

>> No.18401494

dont post these threads, it brings all the larpers out of the woodwork

>> No.18401786

>>18401173
have you ever tried to do anything about your situation? if not then shut the fuck up

>> No.18401848

>>18401786
Read the OP before posting, retard

>> No.18401959

>>18396006
>>only thing that motivates me is fucking more hookers in thailand
Sounds like you are a sex addict anon. Get help and find a fucking hobby

>> No.18402080

>>18396006
cool blog faggot? fuck off now

>> No.18402260

I honestly hate all of you and hope you all die.

>> No.18402854

>>18401173
Where did your money go?? You haven't had to pay rent?

I own a apartment (About to buy a second one) and I've been on gibs from 15 to now (24) [I live with parents]

>> No.18402930

>>18396006
>pussy pussy pussy
>sex good sex good sex good
>hooker me get unga bunga me bang girl haha hooker
You are literally a coomer addicted to sex lmao. I could try to explain it to you, but you wouldn't get it. Basically the amount of time you've spent "socializing" is the time you could have spent being fulfilled by
>creating anything of your choice such as a career, art, applications through programming, websites, businesses, political parties, etc.
>hobbies
>lasting relationships with loved ones

>whats the big deal?
The big deal is that you are exactly what I don't want in humanity. You are exactly why eugenics should be practiced. We could have immortality and eternal youth, but society has to hold itself back to help cavemen like yourself. There is no words for the amount of hate that I feel for you. I hope coronavirus kills you and your family.

>> No.18402947

You can party it up and still actually do something to have a good future for yourself. Working at petsmart into 30's just for pussy is retarded.

>> No.18402974

>>18402854
I pay $600/month at my mom's house. Started at $400/month in 2009.

The only bills my mom covers for me is the rest of the rent and the electric bill. All other utilities I pay in addition to my rent.

>> No.18403216
File: 295 KB, 454x635, winning.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396006
Was an attractive Nerd-chad. (played vidya like guild wars but also lifted) Lost virginity at 16 to chick that used to babysit a famous hippy jam band's kids. Dated her until she dumped me to "explore her sexuality" and follow Phish around. Went to college locally for biology.

Stopped smoking weed at 18. Partied freshman year of college, got 2 frat offers, turned them down. Fucked around with 7 or 8 chicks. Got ginger equestrian GF with big tits at 19, dated for 2 years until she dropped out to join the army..

"Dated" a different metalhead chick with big tits until she went full borderline. Drank and went to house parties alot. Had a few college friends die from heroin overdoses, get addicted to cocaine or become alcoholics. Had 2 friends go schizo from doing too much weed, acid, shrooms, cocaine and whatever else they could find.

Decided to become a doctor because fuck it I could and fuck my degenerate friends. Got a new hot blonde german GF. Ran an honor society while still partying once or twice a week. Graduated and worked emergency department and EMT for a year. Saved up and travelled YUROP with her. She went totally borderline, had great hate sex, but ultimately I ended up hating her fucking guts.

Dumped her, went to medical school. met wife. Graduated, bought house, got married. Now I'm being paid to sit at home and be "reserve" for coronavirus this week. I make my coffee at home, have a home gym set up, moderate my drinking, have a 10 year old car, and swing trade for fun. Planning to have 4 kids in the next 5 or 6 years and may end up raising them Mormon because I like the trad lifestyle, community, and anti-drug ideal. In 3 years I will be set for life, can move wherever the fuck I want and be guaranteed an upper middle class lifestyle, or open my own practice and have side hustles 99% of the population legally are not allowed to do.

I too am considering living in a trailer, as long as I have 50+ acres.

>> No.18403259

>>18403216
I forgot to mention that I am also turning 29 soon.

>> No.18403267

>>18396546
>Tesla
Cringe

>> No.18403307

>>18396887
I honestly hope you make it bro. You deserve more time with your kids and waifu.

>> No.18403599

I did the frat deal in college. Dated regularly at a rate of one seriously relationship per year with 2-3 one night stands in between. Finished med school with a body count of about 20. Now I live in New Orleans doing internal medicine in my second year of residency basically pronouncing covid deaths for a living.

>> No.18404327

>>18403216
future paragraph:

>unfortunately caught corona virus, survived but i now have permanent lung damage and can't go up some stairs without catching my breath for 5 minutes

>> No.18404362

dorkus codefaggot here. I get to work from home, make decent money, have good prospects for the future and get to reject girls from time to time due to autism. All in all, ain't too bad, sure early 20s sucked for not being the most attractive fella out there but life of a grown man continues until you're at least 60 and hit seniority, so planning for only those 6-10 years of your youth seems like a horrible investment

>> No.18405612

>>18400766
> being irreversible cucked
> divorce
> half of my wealth is now in possesion of Tyrone "the-giant-black-cock"
> commit suicide

next steps

>> No.18405881

>>18396006
>going to Insomnia which is infested with clueless tourists, ugly hookers and ladyboys

Anon, I...

>> No.18405919

>>18396006
i'm kind of inbetween:
>Late bloomer, didnt really like school but didnt have bad grades
>studied engineering and become more social
>had my fair share of partying during studying and smashed some pussy (i dont look bad, that probably made up for my inexperience)
>started working after graduation in well paid job
>im 33 now, own a paid off condo in the city and have a nice gf since now 10 yrs

Still sometimes i regret that i started late, was not very social in school and could have more fun during that time and probably missed out a lot. Also sometimes i think what if i stayed single for longer up to my thirties, could life have been happier? I don't know and probably everyone questions himself from time to time. However i think i took a path that is ok for me.

>> No.18405963

>>18400048
are you a man or a woman?
If you're a man, how the fuck did you marry into a wealthy family?

>> No.18406065

Wow you guys with wives becoming lawyers are going to get rekt... Long hours stress and no time for a family.

>> No.18407518

>>18403267
Cope

>> No.18407562

>>18396006
There is no right or wrong way to live, pointless to think about this shit. We all die in the end.

>> No.18407729

>>18396006
> political science degree
> working at petsmart
> no money to do shit
> blame lack of intelligence on coders

Dropped out of 10th grade to grow weed and mushrooms. Went to raves every weekend until I was 21. Got a job working helpdesk, then NOC, then security, 7 years later making $250k as information security manager at defense contractor browsing reddit and 4chan all day.

>> No.18407833

>>18396887
>I now know how to shelter my money when I'm ready and people automatically respect me when I tell them what I do.

How?

>> No.18407874

>>18396027
Chads were fucking in middle school likr age 13

>> No.18407950
File: 65 KB, 510x680, 1584130774667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18397094
>me on the left, except I socialized with other nerds a lot during college
The "likely to drop out" part sounds like bullshit to the uninitiated, but I've known several nerds whose hands were forced because they blew the money they would have spent on tuition on their hobbies (mainly TCG's, but I imagine nowadays the big money sink would be gacha). I don't know any chads personally so I can't speak for their drop out rates, but with how much cheating goes on in American universities there's really never a proper reason to drop out anymore.

>mfw was finally going to turn my life around this year and go to a therapist about my relationship troubles, but then rona happened so now I'll probably an hero when I turn 30 instead after failing to catch up

>> No.18408088

>>18396006
so you traded 10 great years for 50 miserable, am i right?

15-25 high life
25-35 live at parents house and pay of debt
35-70???

if your not mid management, have your own PROFITABLE business or beeing in a position with reasonable seniority by 35, you are probably fucked, because who hires 35yr olds for entry level jobs

>> No.18408145

>>18396887
You make 6 figures and yet you put your entire future in the hands of a meme. Anon I...

>> No.18408183

>>18396546
>Tesla
Yikes

>> No.18408185
File: 122 KB, 960x690, 1574731246442.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396006
>dorkus
>no pussy ever
>bad grades in HS
>didn't go to college
>horrible factory job

Give me a reason to live.

>> No.18408206

>>18405919
why do you think that staying single would have made you happier?

>> No.18408252

>>18397214
Buy the dip

>> No.18408259

>>18408088
>who hires 35yr olds for entry level jobs
you say that, but there are a LOT of boomer wagies in retail. OP is actually in a better spot to get hired for an entry level position than some kid since he has experience in jobs like that. The only way you can get fukt is if you've been jumping around a lot of entry level jobs, but if you stayed at one entry level place for a long time you look dependable

>> No.18408293

>>18408185
If I was suicidal due to my lack of money and job prospects I'd start doing armed robbery before I killed myself.

>> No.18408333

>>18408206
Well, i get insane thrills when i get to know a nice woman for the first time and shes into me. I miss these feelings, the thrill, the flirting. Probably i got gratification / ego issues.

>> No.18408353

>>18408293
Its not even money really. I just hate living with the fact that I fucked up in every possible way by being a lazy drifter. Like Rodney Dangerfield says, I dont get no respect from nobody.

>tfw mods banned my 4chan pass because I posted my favorite copypasta in another thread
These fuckers really want me to kms.

>> No.18408851

>>18408353
Death would probably be a lot worse than life, all the freedom and hope would be gone. Having nothing left to lose isn't a position I ever want to be in, but the freedom you would experience would be bliss and I wouldn't want it to end until that freedom was gone.

>> No.18409018
File: 30 KB, 480x461, SadCC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any advice guys, I am 23 haven't worked a job in my life due to my parents making me study for college. About to graduate with a masters degree and feel like I wasted my best years and that my thesis isn't good enough.

>Didn't do sports during high school because "muh academics".
>Wasn't allowed to actually work because of "muh academics".
>Didn't have time to romantically develop can make and keep male and female friends but is an utter tool when it comes to expressing feelings never held a woman's hand.
>No job lined up after college and have to live in 2 bedroom apartment with parents and sister.

> Should I just end it?

>> No.18409047

>>18396006
Sure, you fucked up OP.
>Be me
>Attractive, curious, contemplative
>Become edgy hipster graffiti writer in of high school. Choose exploring obscure abandoned places and crashing house shows over substance abuse and chasing sloots.
>Go to elite college.
>Waste 4 years partying and narrowing my intellectual horizon because school sucks, date a hapa slut
>Hate myself
>Abuse weed, work in Jew owned elite media industry
>Fly to Egypt to escape my problems in the US
>Become redpilled, become Chainlink cargo cultist, volcel for 2.5 years, learn to ignore women.
>Gradually learn to face reality
Now I'm I go to a shit-tier law school, where I can do well without sacrificing my time and interest in making it in crypto.

>> No.18409059

>>18396887
>Biglaw is a living hellscape that few on this board could even imagine, stress inducing is a wild understatement.
Why do you accept this? You're cucking yourself.

>> No.18409077

>>18396933
Imagine having a competitive corporate striver as girlfriend.

>> No.18409134

>>18396006
laywer here. I was that nerd studying my ass off during undergrad. Now making six figures and fucking hot guys all the time. it's def not all over after 25, in fact it all started being fun for me after 25.

>> No.18409219
File: 22 KB, 325x385, 1376888179999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396896
>fresh grad talking about "On track to bring in $xxx"

>> No.18409742

>dorkus codefaggot's that spent 4 years in the library studying hard and not getting any pussy

how do I cope with this?
I will only ever be betabux to women now

>> No.18410150

>>18403216
I fucking hate you