[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 281 KB, 2048x1010, 1582055436352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18750201 No.18750201 [Reply] [Original]

Why Digitalbits $XDB and why you should be invested long term.

Digitalbits is delivering a blockchain that can be easily integrated with existing businesses, brands and operations.

Focusing on targeting a 50 billion dollar untouched market revolving around branded currencies and loyalty reward programs,
with 16 billions dollars in unclaimed and forgotten points that are ripe for conversion. That's 30% of the sectors value
un-redeemed. This is what Digitalbits solves by migrating hundreds of millions to blockchain technology making it so this
massive market comes to chain without people using it even noticing, therefore = mass adoption.

Example: Imagine a mobile app that allows you to access, collect, and use reward points for major brands, companies etc from
your phone. Imagine being able to convert them to cash or to buy reward points if you see a reward you would like but don't
have the points for. (This is called unlocking siloed value).

Digitalbits will provide the team and service offering the full tech stack to brands to creat a network of branded currencies.

The Digitalbits team is filled with C-level executives including Julie Lyle (Former CMO of Walmart),
Paul Gampe (Former Vice President of Red Hat) and Matthew Roszak (Co-Founder of BLOQ).

The CEO Al Burgio is well known for his previous business ventures specifically Console Connect that reaches major providers
including Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Alibaba and Tencent which was later acquired by PCCW Global in 2017.

>> No.18750205

>>18750201
Now let's talk about their coin $XDB which is used to support the Digitalbits blockchain network.

$XDB is used for multiple utilities which include preventing spam on their network by staking $XDB for per account that is
created on the network, $XDB is used as fee payment when making transactions and $XDB can act as a bridge token to facilitate
transfers and/or trades between asset pairings. There will also be $XDB staking and a node operator program at a later date.

For the juicy fundamental stuff;

Kucoin just launched a first of it's kind Enterprise Currency Desk (ECD) which will facilitate the acquisition
of digital assets necessary for brands and enterprises to provide blockchain based solutions.

This includes sourcing tokens for wallet authentication, transaction fees, staking and allowing for seamless
operation across integrated software platforms. Sound similar?

That's right, this was launched alongside Digitalbits. Now why would you think Kucoin would launch something like
this? As if they didn't do their research and due diligence. What's the bet they know what Digitalbits is about to
bring into the blockchain space and what kind of brands/companies they are dealing with.

Digitalbits has four remaining milestones for the companies development this quarter which majority are speculating
major publicly listed companies being announced that will be using XDB and on their blockchain.

Tell me again why you don't have a stake in this companies success and you're not all in?

>> No.18750304

Some solid points made and quite a nice insight on what's happening behind the scenes without having to dyor, maybe the lower iq individuals can absorb this information easily because it's actually not a bad idea and the fundamentals are there it seems. I'll be digging deeper before I decide to throw money at it.

>> No.18750355

I feel like this is one of those projects that was over shilled and has under-delivered, for now.
The kucoin partnership was overlooked by most and I think if this gets traction it will explode.

>> No.18750818

I know a ton of people just waiting to see if they deliver. So far it is mostly teases. They said they will get programs on board with 10M+ users, but so far those have not been announced yet. We heard big promises in the past.

I have a small bag but I want to see more. You makae some good points anon, and people should be cautiously optimistic, but don't go all in or anything.

>> No.18750820

>>18750304
Dig deeper and you will find some valuable information leading to important factors about the project and that's when you will realise what kind of level Digitalbits is operating at.

>>18750355
They are just starting to gear up now and gaining traction fast, with 4 remaining milestones in this quarter alone. Everyone will know about XDB without a doubt.

>> No.18750860

XDB is a known satsgang pump and dump

>> No.18750946

>>18750860
Stop being such a typical BIZ larper and for once do some research on the project before you larp off

>> No.18750968

I’m in this for the fundamentals and stablecoins will be leading the way on the next bull run, and that where XDB comes in.

>> No.18750980

>>18750201
What’s the make it stack Anon?

>> No.18751092
File: 168 KB, 563x1280, photo_2020-04-27_23-11-19.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18750980
Seriously though, 500,000 XDB could make you a generous amount of money.

250,000 XDB is a great start with what is about to come IMO.

>> No.18751115

>>18750946
I know for a fact that XDB is a satsgang pump and dump

I've done my research

>> No.18751308

>>18751115
KEK!

Go tell that to A top exchange (KuCoin) who’s specifically introduced ECD on behalf of XDB where companies will be purchasing their millions of XDB.

You’ll FOMO anyways, stay on the sidelines for now

>> No.18751398

>>18751115
where's the pump part then? has it happened yet?

>>18751308
so you're saying kucoin will pump XDB alone?

>> No.18751422

Standard FUD on biz is everything is a satsgang p&d. Samefag posting in every thread instead of doing research and engaging in actual conversation.

>> No.18751446

>>18750201
It's an easy x3 from here before the next pull back. Everyone on tg is talking about it

>> No.18751586

>>18751446
if by 'everyone' you mean satsgang, then yes