[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 704 KB, 1111x697, 1582391436737.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19493195 No.19493195 [Reply] [Original]

>Oh! Hey there wagie! You almost didn't see me there. You almost bruised my delicate tum-tum.
Wh-Wha... YOU?! What are you doing here?! You never leave your house!
>Oh didn't you know, wagie? My dear daddums owns these stores.
EH?!
>You see wagie, you're always going on about how great it is to be a wagecuck despite my mockeries, so I wanted to see what all the hullabaloo was about and asked my dear daddums to give me a job here and he made me the new assistant manager under him.
N-No... Oh fuck me please no...
>And I must say, you were right. It is satisfying to be a wagecuck. Sitting around all day playing with my gameyboy, telling people what to do and eating fresh tendies... Oh yes, my daddums lets me eat all the tendies I want from the store.
Please Please Please...
>I just wanted to let go of my pride and say sorry wagie, you were absolutely right. Wagecuckery is fulfilling. Strangely some of the bad stories you told us on the board about this place are completely untrue. I guess you were just joking eh? Why when I told daddums those funny stories you told me, he could just not believe it either. You should've seen him turning a funny red color and getting steamy, he looked like he was gonna burst with laughter! Oh yeah he wants to talk with you later.
Oh lord please no...
>Speaking of daddums, wagie, he put me in charge of re-evaluating your performance for the week, so you're gonna have to do whatever I say. Won't it be fun wagie? Incidentally I spilled a little peepee poopoo on aisle 5. Go clean that up will you?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.19494095

>>19493195
Mega based.

>> No.19494494

BASED

>> No.19494892

>>19493195
so. . . damn . . based. . .