[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 1080x720, 4chan bild.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19777286 No.19777286 [Reply] [Original]

It's hitting me hard recently how fucking nuts everything DeFi related will go!

It's incredibly obvious.

Coins shilled here like Harmony unibright and so on are a fucking waste of time.

People buy narratives, they don't buy interoperability or scalability, they buy fucking adoption.

DeFi is adoption. And is self-reinforcing.

Media attention leads to more volume which makes whatever application bettet and better.
-> Prices go up, more liquidity, scale, improved utility, more media attention, prices go up further. It is feeding itself.

Fuck everything else.

DeFi is a 3bn market cap segment. It will do 1000x, maybe more...

I know that's not particularly smart of me to say as everyone following the space knows about it. But even the biggest Chads going through shitcoin after shitcoin might miss the bigger picture.

Normies, venture capitalist, banks, no one gives a shit in the end, they buy the narrative because they have to, because they manage other peoples money.

I want to know about every ICO in the space happening right now. Where can I see every DeFi related ICO that has been done in the last 6 months or will be done in the next 6 months?

>> No.19777317

>>19777286
how is the ubt platform not helping increase defi usability?

are you fucking retarded

>> No.19777360

>>19777286
did you need to tell us this just so you could reinforce it to yourself? IE the proverbial bouncing your own question off the wall and hoping the wall gives you the answer you want?
what is this? a fuckin magic 8ball? 2 years late.

>> No.19777439

Look into Unibright Freequity lol

>> No.19777578

>>19777317
just don'>>19777317
it might do to a certain degree but it is not at the center of that narrative. I do think for example chainlink is. chainlink is just pretty expensive relative to the whole segment. but is a great bet to take nevertheless

>> No.19777613

>>19777360
yeah as if I could talk to my family and friends about DeFi, as if they knew how even bitcoin really works...
need to post that because I get nervous not being invested heavy enough

>> No.19777626

>>19777439
thanks will do

>> No.19777959
File: 135 KB, 1851x1211, 2020 cash reserves.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19777286
Not just that during ico craze 2017 we valued shit like silicon valley "how many users daps haves" and internet style "users and clicks" while we missed fact crypto is money protocols not fucking internet only now we waked up and asked "how much money protocol generats//secures"
But you are missing point of defi its not about peddling shitcoins some of today players will be next 100x imho
Also start educating yourself and using this shit pic related is intrest on my cash reserve (apocalypse fund) just look at fucking yeld

>> No.19778582

i'm all in defi. specifically aave(lend)

>> No.19778679

check out reserve.org amigo

>> No.19778697

>>19777286
The biggest DeFi ICO is in 5 days.
DMG.
Secured by Chainlink Oracles and working closely with the team.
Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod and Rory
Backed by Coinbase, Billionaire Tim Draper, and Huobi Labs
They buy real world assets yielding 12% and pay out 6% to token holders, giving the rest to DMG holders (6% on millions of real-world assets)

But wait it gets better....
CEO is ex CIA and has 3 decades experience building FinTech applications and finance platforms, talk about CHADWICK.
This is only REAL USE case of Defi not scam inflationary SNX bullshit where they print money out of thin air to prop their marketcap with bullshit. Actual real-world yielding assets.
In a world with 0% rates and no yields, everyone will be moving to this space and particularly this project. They have the most legit connections and prestige.

It gets even juicier.
Incredibly tiny float, only 25m will be issued in ICO, this is just like Chainlink's ICO.
At 20c this is only valuing this at 5m, yet the underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m.
Their lending deposits are going parabolic in a month they should have 50m in deposits giving them access to buy 50m worth of assets x whatever financing they will get.
This will go to $10 easily. In a world with negative or zero yields this is a multi trillion dollar market.
DeFi is only used right not to make speculative bullshit CDP and flash loans, this unlocks tremendous potential by allowing anyone to partipate in crowdsource financing.
Next up they will purchase homes, cars, boats and give the proceeds to lenders (6%) and DMG holders (6%).

If you know you know....

https://defimoneymarket.com/

You can buy on bamboo relay now. ICO ends at 57c, but you can buy it now from pre-salers at 45c. ICO starts at 36c, but is tiered and will likely end up at 57c+.
https://bamboorelay.com/trade

>> No.19778718

Adoption is meme, such stupid Uniswap p&d scam, and Ponzi like lquidity mining schemes are what most call it adoption now

>> No.19778776

>>19778718
>BTC is dead
>ETH is a scam
>ICOs were never amount to anything
>Oracle problem cant be solved
>ETH won't scale
>DeFi is dead
You are here...

>> No.19778797

>>19778697
over priced and too many big bag holders waiting to dump... it is on uniswap and no on is buying... scam

>> No.19778827

DEFI CHAD STACK

LINK
0x
KNC
BANCOR
REN
AAVE
MAKER
SNX

>> No.19778866
File: 97 KB, 2054x956, vortex.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

compound is literally going to absorb 1b of assets - nobody realizes what a steal comp is right now, this is inevitable

>> No.19778909

You are wrong anon. People buy narratives not adoption. If adoption were the case then BAT would be in the top 5 coins.