[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 289 KB, 1498x1462, praise_be_to_jesus_christ_our_lord_and_savior.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20086085 No.20086085 [Reply] [Original]

If you are reading this now, consider this the Heavenly Father showing you the way, so that you may repent and know Him.

Many of you here dream of getting rich playing with digital "currency" and most of you that try it have only been wiped out. Most of you still work your shitty job for shitty wages, or you are laid off and hoping for another stimulus check. Oh, but even a $3,000 check won't cover the past due mortgage/rent...so what are we going to do?

The answer is surprisingly simple. You make a tender of payment using a promissory note (note) you issue yourself.

The fundamental thing that people don't get about notes is that the value of a note is established only by the promise to pay and nothing more. EVERYTHING ELSE IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS BULLSHIT created by banksters to dazzle and mesmerize slaves into thinking that paper has equal or more value than gold.

In other words, if you sign a promissory to get a loan and let the bank have that note, then the bank has an asset equal to the face value of the loan. They can endorse the note and redeem it for cash (also notes) or use it as collateral for their own investing schemes.

Note in hand = Cash in hand

>> No.20086107

Let's address the enlightened moron responses this key to freedom is going to inspire...

a) NUHUH a promissory note is loan and have to be paid back!

Wrong. Satan hath deceived you. All widely circulated money, such as the US Dollar, represents units of debt owed to the IMF. Cash in America is representd by "Federal Reserve NOTES". Notes are always a "promise to pay" and nothing more. A simple contract. So you tell me when every dollar in circulation is going to be paid back, or if you go to the Sec. of Treasury and ask him to "pay you" for you dollars - what will he give you? Nothing, because there is nothing to pay with.

You can never repay a note in a purely debt-based economy. Debts are only discharged by new and additional promises to pay the existing debt.

b) I thought only bank can make notes

No, fuckstick, anyone who can follow a few basic steps can write their own note. The important thing about a note is that it must be signed by the issuer (i.e. the one making it).

c) So you're telling me I can just print out a note and sign it, then go buy a lambo?

You can try but then you'd be missing the point. Between two parties where no debt exists and neither are banks, it is solely up to the payee if they want to accept a note from you. They, like you, are probably clueless about notes so they wont.

d) What's this tendering about? I like my beef cheap and chewy!

Tender of Payment (UCC 3-603) is a well-established principle that has existed for centuries, which means that when someone who is in debt (debtor) makes a bonafide tender of payment to the party who is entitled to collect on a debt (creditor), the creditor can either accept the payment OR if the creditor rejects the payment, the debt is discharged up to the amount of the payment that was tendered.

e) Does this work for mortgage/auto loan/credit line/rent/etc?

Yes.

>> No.20086119

f) Too good to be true. You're lying.

I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I do not lie, and the information I present to you here is going to be buried by useless crapto-spam in a short time. Take it or leave it.

g) What is the actual process?

Step one is that you need to educate yourself on some basics about the statutes that govern INTERNATIONAL commerce. This is the UCC, Uniform Commercial Code.

Just about EVERYTHING in the US falls under UCC because the US itself is a corporation in commerce, and all of its functions are commercial in nature (but that is another story).

With regards to notes and negotiable instruments, the relevant UCC section is 3:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3

To make a proper promissory note, you must have the following elements:

1) Name of the issuer. If you use your name, write your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS because this denotes the ens legis entity that was created for you when your birth was registered (any time you see your name in ALL CAPS you best think of it as a corporation and not you the living man or woman).

2) An UNCONDITIONAL promise to pay to order or to bearer at a definite time in the future or on demand.

3) The amount you will pay written in words, like "Five Hundred Dollars", and also the amount written in numbers $500.

4) Your signature. Again, if you are using your slave name (the one from the birth cert) then make sure that under the signature line you qualify yourself as the "AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE". Never sign and assume direct liability for the ens legis.

5) Unique identifier code or serial number. Don't skip this. You need to use unique ID codes on any and all notes you issue.

>> No.20086129

How do you tender payment?

After you make the note, you mail it to whoever claims you owe them money. The tender should be in the exact amount of the debt - asking for change will mean the tender is invalid. The letter you include should say something to the effect of, "Enclosed is a tender of payment for five hundred dollars ($500) for the debt/account identified by <whatever identifies the debt>."

The most important thing to convey in the letter and have in writing is that you are making a tender of payment for the alleged debt in a specific amount. In the case of a car loan or something, you may add some extra verbiage about telling them to send you the title and/or MCO within 3-5 days.

You MUST use a tracked form of mailing. Certified mail with the green return receipt postcard recommended. You will need proof of delivery because most fuckers will lie and say they never got anything from you.

My experience with this (so far)

I know this works because UCC 3-603 is quite clear, and it is a well-established principle dating back many years. But don't expect to be able to max out a credit card, tender payment, then max it out again, etc. Usually once you do this, the one you tendered payment to will not adjust your "online account balances" to reflect payment...but they will also stop hassling you saying you owe them money.

Once payment is tendered, and assuming you copied ALL DOCUMENTS you sent for your records and retain proof of delivery, you will have an absolute defense if the "creditor" tries to come after you claiming "non-payment".

So I hope this helps some of you, more importantly, know that nothing is random chance and that if you saw this it is by the grace of our Father that you have stumbled across this at the time that you did. Repent and come to faith in Jesus Christ, because if this doesn't help you see just how fake this world is then you need not worry about paying bills - you will be spending eternity in the lake of fire rent free.

>> No.20086279

1/3

>> No.20086309

2/3

>> No.20086341

3/3 .......

>> No.20086347

>>20086085
God bless you anon. I dont completely understand the premise of this but i appreciate the posts.

>> No.20086358

buy Monero, the only actually private crypto.

>> No.20086643

>>20086085
>>20085719
Fiat vs Gold is just genetic predisposed psychopaths lying about their financial power, while rock holding sociopaths take advantage of the ensuing Chaos

And the larger and larger the lie, the more easy it is to expose.

>> No.20086825
File: 36 KB, 545x428, 1593220163905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cant tell if actual advice to fuck over jew bankers or just schizo posting

>> No.20086877
File: 93 KB, 584x717, 1592521162069.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok just read a bit further and it sounds like a bunch of legal terms that are used by Sovereign citizens like "no officer im travelling not driving". Thank you for making a 3 post guide on how to at the very least fuck up your credit

>> No.20086962
File: 11 KB, 280x180, images (5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20086825
Look up "acquired savant syndrome". There's a type of person that becomes so deranged they becone a mad genius, like Terry. A. Davis.

>> No.20087780

>>20086877
>Ok just read a bit further and it sounds like a bunch of legal terms that are used by Sovereign citizens like "no officer im travelling not driving". Thank you for making a 3 post guide on how to at the very least fuck up your credit

It is one post split to fit in the retarded char limit of 2,000. Because this is 1997 and any post longer than 2,000 chars would crash the system.

WTF is a "sovereign citizen"? Is your mind so fractured that you'd actually utter that contradiction? You are either sovereign OR you are a citizen. They are literally opposites, and citizen of this world means you are a slave.

If you don't understand what it says then leave it alone. It's not for you. There is no need to spout ignorance. Driving is a commercial activity, and everything that pertains to the state is commercial in nature. Try real hard to understand that this world is a lie, as is everything in it. Everything. This is why you will fail at this if you do not first seek Jesus Christ.

>> No.20087841

>>20086962
>Look up "acquired savant syndrome". There's a type of person that becomes so deranged they becone a mad genius, like Terry. A. Davis.

Terry was a great programmer, and I know because I am also a programmer. We don't need to apply nonsensical labels to him or call him crazy, which the quack field of "psychology" relies upon to exist. He would have been better off without the "meds" they placed him on.

As for what I am sharing here, it is just a key. I am not a genius of any sort - just sharing the information that the Father has freely revealed to me, so that those who have the eyes and ears for the truth can apply it and set themselves free of the bondage of this world.