[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 344 KB, 586x676, 7777777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21475012 No.21475012 [Reply] [Original]

Lol you guys want to hear a really fucking crazy story? Shortly after the great bubble popped and bitcorns hit 25k or whatever retarded shit it was, I stumbled across this site. I didn't spend much time, but I did spend a few days browsing. I kept seeing link threads, over and over and over. I was there for pic related. I held bitcorn because I didn't know any better, so i did the math and I found I had enough sats for exactly 1200 links at the time. I said what the fuck, if these nerds are right I'll be a millionaire and I've lost everything anyway. This was at the height of the 1000 eoy meme. So I bought the links, transferred them to a wallet, and literally forgot they existed. And now that shit is worth more than 20 grand and it just keeps going. This so surreal. Imagine if I actually become a millionaire literally completely on accident.
>tldr this board is based

>> No.21475077

>>21475012
based

>> No.21475142

>>21475077
No, you're based anon. I hope you bought link too.

>> No.21475201

>>21475012
nice.
i havent touched my binance in a long time.
forgot all info, everything.
finally logged in, old cellphone is only way in..
not risking it...
its got phone numbers i dont even have, 2fa on a 8 year old phone...
a stained piece of paper...

not even worth trying.

will probably just remake a new one..

got a bunch of shitcoins in there.
i just dont want to keep that as a main account anymore.. it's hanging by a thread.

all the security shit on it, is not worth trying to preserve it in anyway..

too lazy to make a new one.
cycle will just repeat.