[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 225x225, sergei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21609296 No.21609296 [Reply] [Original]

Sergei is a massive asshole.
I saw Sergei at a grocery store in Moscow yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>> No.21609354
File: 311 KB, 421x421, 1597041189474.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21609296
Fuck, this pasta gets funnier every time I see it.

>> No.21609411

>>21609296
You gotta add a line about him trying to pay in chainlink

>> No.21609528

>>21609296
I saw Sergey Nazarov at Burning Man last week. He was wearing his blue lucky T-shirt unbuttoned, a pair of butterfly wings, and literally nothing else. I was taken aback at the size of the guy (seriously hung), but anyways I introduced myself and said I was a big fan of his work and was interested to know what he was doing out here. He took a while to respond, I think he was stoned or coming off some acid or something but then he giggled “I am here for alternative networking. I just got kicked out of the google tent so I am exploring the possibilities of decentralizing my presence on the playa.” He was obviously out here to have a good time but then I thought back to my link stack, which I had to sell half of to buy my ticket to the burn and got a little ticked off. I asked aren’t you supposed to be working? Isn’t main net supposedly right around the corner? And he said “supposedly, main net is made of cheese” and that was the final straw and in my mind I decided to go back to camp, get on binance on my iphone and dump my link. I politely wished him a good burn and went to leave as he mumbled something about checking out the “orgy tent” which was “permissionless.” What did he mean by this?

>> No.21609560
File: 147 KB, 918x753, 1596500328107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last night Ari Juels appeared to me in a dream. I told him how cool it was that he could appear before me like this but he just said "oh like you're forgot 216" I was taken aback and could only try and say "it means fourness right?" But he kept cutting me off by saying "fourness right? Fourness right?" and closing his hand shut in my face. My autism got the better of me and spaghetti started shooting from my hands, ears, and mouth as I tried to explain the connection between fictional stories and real life. He just chuckled to himself and walked away. I woke up drenched in sweat and pee pee poo poo.

>> No.21609598
File: 124 KB, 620x731, 1595983088487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was at the fireside chat this week. At one point Tom called Sergey a sandwich fucker. He even accused Sergey of eating the sandwiches after busting loads into them. There was an intense bit of silence while Sergey glared. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead immediately, and his face was flush. He forced a chuckle into the microphone. Then he walked off stage and just out of the room where there was a magazine rack. He was still in full view of everyone through a window. He starts taking these magazines, two and three at a time, and just tearing them to shreds. Sometimes he would pick one up, and try to twist and tear the whole thing at once, but fail, so then he would start ripping out individual pages. He was facing away from everyone, so we couldn't see his facial expressions. This went on for two minutes at least. At this point I thought he was totally screwed, and that he had just ruined the reputation of chainlink in one fell swoop. However, he turned around and walked back into the room. He looked completely rejuvinated and full of vigor again. He proceeded to completely btfo Tom in every way, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Afterwards, he even did a little q&a session after Tom left due to being frustrated from the btfo. Janitorial services were picking up the mess of shredded magazines at this point, and the only acknowledgement Sergey ever made to the mess was when one of the older janitors fell over while leaning to pick up the pieces. He sort of covered his hand with his mouth, clearly holding back laughter. It was bizarre, but with genius comes inevitable personality quirks.

>> No.21610001

Reminds me of the time I ran into Sergey in the gent's restroom at the Prince of Queens nighclub up in Syberia.
I was taking a piss in the trough and I looked next to me and i was pretty sure it was Sergey. I was going to look away before he noticed because it's kind of strange to stare at someone while they're taking a piss.
But he noticed me and we held eye contact.
I go, you look like this dude who made this thing called chainlink, his name is sergey.
he goes, I'm sergey.
I go based.
he goes, and i'll never forget his words, he goes, listen, but don't tell anybody, the next US election is going to tun on the blockchain. and left to go back on the floor.
I was stunned. Anyway, i finished up, pulled the digit back in, washed my hands, obviously. instead of buying more overpriced drinks, because I was going to chat up girls and stuff, I left.
When I got home I immediately bought more chainlink with the spare money I saved that night.

>> No.21610070
File: 46 KB, 640x640, 1596805949877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21610001
Kek
I was at eth denver the other day and I went to the bathroom to take a dump. Midway through this guy starts talking to me about smart contracts from the next stall. At first I didn't respond because I thought he was on the phone but then he knocked on my stall and repeated the question. I said "umm not really" but he just kept talking about psd2 and sibos and iso20022. I said okay thanks for the information (trying to be polite). Then he asked if I wanted a t-shirt and pushed it under the stall. I said umm no thanks but he kept insisting. When I tried to flush and got up to leave he was pounding at the door yelling something about big macs and 1k eoy. I couldn't leave and had to call the police before I could leave the stall. After the police dragged this official member of the Chainlink team away I opened the stall door and saw feces spread all over the door. There were massive hand and foot prints of shit everywhere. About a dozen shitty chainlink shirts were on the ground and I had to step over them to leave. Wtf guys is this normal for chainlink?

>> No.21610175

>>21610070
Totally normal, those tshirts with feces smeared on them are fkn collectors items, I cant believe you stepped over them and kept walking.

>> No.21610505

>>21609296
I have a fat fetish as well, most likely way more extreme than yours - indeed, I'm the most extreme lipophiliac and feeder I know. Every girlfriend I've ever had has put on weight because of my encouragement, whether just a little chubbier or really let themselves blow up. At least one of them that I know of, last time I heard, continued to gain, is completely addicted to Coca-Cola, and she's now in a mobility scooter, all thanks to me. My wife has very recently gotten to the 500-lb. mark, and we plan on rendering her so obese that she's permanently bedridden by her weight and has to be taken care of 24/7. I enable and pamper her rotten; she hasn't lifted a finger without my say-so since getting married.

I do this because the sexual thrill for me is inhumanly unbelievably intense. There is a strong undercurrent of BDSM urges in the feederism community; however, it is difficult to pinpoint which one - the feeder or the feedee - is the dom and which the sub. There are plenty of couples in which the feedee is submissive and the feeder dominant (e.g. my wife and I), and vice-versa. Fat fetishes exists for the same reasons other fetishes exist, and every individual has their own rationalizations for their fixations.

That said, if you're looking for a neuroscientific perspective, I don't have much to offer as I am not an expert on anyone's fetishes except my own. All I know is that I've never been attracted to anyone except humongously morbidly obese women. I don't believe my attraction to fat blobs was environmental any more than being gay or straight is a choice. You could certainly do some searching around online to see if there's any literature about the brains of a fetishist confronted with the objects of his desire, measured with fMRI or CAT scans, see which lobes are more active.