[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 45 KB, 732x334, zr-large.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2256906 No.2256906 [Reply] [Original]

Any thoughts on ZrCoin?
https://zrcoin.io/
Seems like an interesting idea and a probably real use for the blockchain tech.
Seems like an OK gamble to throw a few $ at.
But how do i do that?
They are doing their ICO on the Waves platform, but how do I get in on said platform?
On their website, I can only register with them, but isn't the whole idea of waves that you avoid having a new account for every ICO and such?
There is a ZrCoin on the dex already, but that's probably a fake.
What am I missing?

>> No.2257213

>>2256906
why does this need a coin? isn't this the same as bonds?

>> No.2257229

>>2257213
yeah i just watched the video, there is ZERO need to make a coin for this except to jump on the ICO bandwagon. they don't say why they are using blockchain instead of getting traditional investors.

>> No.2257237

This wont make you a millionaire but it really is a great idea with a fantastic team. They are utilising the blockchain the way it will be used in the future and paving the way for many many years to come. This is a demonstration of how the blockchain can cut out the (((middleman))) and all the red tape, allowing normal people to start and take part in a business project cheaply and effectively.

more here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfOORSL7dE

I was more than happy to throw a few g's at this and start the journey, in support of the great btfo'ing of this cancerous globalist monetary system.

The future is now gentleman.

>> No.2257246

>>2257237
i agree it is a great demonstration of the WAVES platform but they should have mentioned their specific reasoning for not going the traditional route of asking rich motherfuckers to invest in their business

>> No.2257384

>>2257237
From what i understand you will at least double your money and get monthly interest of 5%. This seems like absolute gold, any explanation why this didnt sell out right away?
Are coiners too greedy? This is one of the few real word uses for crypto yet no one seems to give a fuck, i dont understand

>> No.2257390

can somebody explain how will this play out and how will i earn money from lending it to this company ?

>> No.2257397

>>2257390
it's basically a loan. so a zrcoin is just like a bond

>> No.2257402

>>2257397

so what is interest then ?

If i get 100 coins, what is calculation for next year ?

>> No.2257489

Looks sketchy, especialy all of the arbitrage paragraphs.If their project is that good I doubt they would have trouble finding traditional sources to finance it. Also, I recall a couple of paragraphs where they sounded really amateurish.

I'm not saying it's a scam, they might be perfectly honest people but I'm just not risking it.

>> No.2257778

>>2257246
>>2257213
If you read the zrcoin website you will see it says because the shoddy russian banking system poses a barrier to foreign investors. This is a major problem which waves solves.