[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 657x527, pepe-suit-reading-glasses-sideburns.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22705670 No.22705670 [Reply] [Original]

Why the fuck does anyone buy stock? The gains are pathetic if you enter the market with anything less than minimum 10s of thousands of dollars.

SILJ Annual Dividend $0.01
SILJ Dividend Yield 0.06%

A penny a share when it's 15 bucks a pop? Basically unless you're already super weathy you have no chance in making it off stock. Change my mind.

>> No.22705704

>>22705670
>he doesn't know about options trading

>> No.22705791

>>22705670
Their ponzi is dead, stay the fuck away from it

our ponzi (4th industrial revolution) is just getting started and those who get in now will be oligarchs

>> No.22705867

That's not a dividend stock. He's buying that stock to diversify and hedge against the dollar weakening/ collapsing.

There are a lot of stocks that gain a decent yearly return and pay much better div yields

There are also giant gainer stocks like tesla

>> No.22705932
File: 1.39 MB, 1920x1080, minst.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22705670

Will repeat here what I just said in another thread.

Almost nothing has outperformed junior silver miners. To take a few examples at random, since March, Dolly Varden is up 5x, Vizsla and Callinex are up 6x, Discovery Metals, Defiance, Silver Viper are up 8x. These are normal silver small-caps which everybody owns, and which I was recommending to people here a few months ago. They are still ridiculously cheap. The average silver small cap goes up _160x_ in a PM bull market (see '62 to '68), and this one is only just beginning. Miners have never been more undervalued in relation to metals, silver has almost never been more undervalued in relation to gold, and gold in relation to everything else. It was better to get in in March, but anybody not buying these things even now is insane. When the debt-trap destroys the dollar, the 100 trillion bond market, along with the stock market, will be chasing a microscopic silver market (2.5 billion investable supply per annum) as one of the few safe-havens remaining.

>> No.22706002

>>22705670
>>22705932

To address SILJ particularly, that's an ETF which is a more "safe" way to invest in silver miners. It includes mostly mid-tiers like Hecla and First Majestic. It will probably go up at least 30x. The index of all gold miners went up 1700% during the '01 to '11 PM bull market, including large caps and bad stocks; and silver miners and mid-tiers provide far greater leverage than gold miners and large-caps, so we can expect much greater returns from SILJ. The real gains are to be made in the small-caps; but 30x + dividends (and dividends _will_ eventually be paid) is a damn sight better than holding a worthless internet coin to zero.

>> No.22706010 [DELETED] 

>>22705670
Stock market is literally gambling. Why would they need options and shorting. Oh you think the stock will go up? How about buy the shares rather than manipulating the price via humoungous amounts of buy calls? Thats a lie you say? Look at what softbank did, proof enough.

It's a ponzi scheme but no doubt a ponzi scheme im gonna attempt getting rich off of these algos, market makers, and institutions who many likely not all manipulate it in their favor. If i can juat get on a pump before they show up i could become rich....almost did one time but timed my exit wrong.

>> No.22706028

>>22705932
Shill me some good small caps anon. Currently only holding SILJ

>> No.22706134 [DELETED] 

>>22706028

These are three silver small-caps which are essential:

1) Impact Silver. No debt, 8 million in cash; a producer for 10 years, market cap is only 150 million. Its property is colossal: 3x larger than the country of Liechtenstein. It is the 2nd-largest silver property in Mexico, and has thousands of abandoned silver mines all over it going back to the time of Cortez. CEO is a silver-bull who has out-survived his competitors for 14 years. It is the purest silver producer in the world: 90% of its product is silver.

2) Dolly Varden. 10 million in cash, 100 million market cap. Historic silver property spanning an enormous 88 square kilometres, of which only 3% has been explored in detail. 44 million confirmed high-grade ounces. 4 former silver mines on the property.

3) Bayhorse Silver. 20 million market cap. 100% ownership of a real producing silver mine, with 12 million confirmed ounces, in a safe jurisdiction (Oregon). CEO is intelligent and careful with money: got the mine built for $7 million, when it ought to have cost $30 million. Respects shareholders, doesn't excessively dilute; answers e-mails and phone calls personally. 4 PhD geologists are working on the project. In addition to Bayhorse, the company owns two other properties: Brandywine (where visible gold was found in 2019) and Harrison (an important formerly gold producing property).

Compare these market caps with e. g. First Majestic (3 billion), Newmont, the largest miner on earth (70 billion), or the useless vapourware Tesla (450 billion) and it becomes apparent quite how far these stocks have to run.

You can do further research on these stocks on ceo.ca, where all the mining insiders congregate.

>> No.22706154

>>22706028

These are three silver small-caps which are essential:

1) Impact Silver. No debt, 8 million in cash; a producer for 10 years, market cap is only 150 million. Its property is colossal: 3x larger than the country of Liechtenstein. It is the 2nd-oldest silver property in Mexico, and has thousands of abandoned silver mines all over it going back to the time of Cortez. CEO is a silver-bull who has out-survived his competitors for 14 years. It is the purest silver producer in the world: 90% of its product is silver.

2) Dolly Varden. 10 million in cash, 100 million market cap. Historic silver property spanning an enormous 88 square kilometres, of which only 3% has been explored in detail. 44 million confirmed high-grade ounces. 4 former silver mines on the property.

3) Bayhorse Silver. 20 million market cap. 100% ownership of a real producing silver mine, with 12 million confirmed ounces, in a safe jurisdiction (Oregon). CEO is intelligent and careful with money: got the mine built for $7 million, when it ought to have cost $30 million. Respects shareholders, doesn't excessively dilute; answers e-mails and phone calls personally. 4 PhD geologists are working on the project. In addition to Bayhorse, the company owns two other properties: Brandywine (where visible gold was found in 2019) and Harrison (an important formerly gold producing property).

Compare these market caps with e. g. First Majestic (3 billion), Newmont, the largest miner on earth (70 billion), or the useless vapourware Tesla (450 billion) and it becomes apparent quite how far these stocks have to run.

You can do further research on these stocks on ceo.ca, where all the mining insiders congregate.

>> No.22706243

>>22705670

Miners are about to break of out the stealth accumulation phase. Your fault if you don't own them.

>> No.22706247

>>22706154
Screenshotting

Thank you anon

>> No.22706282

>>22706247

Thank you, you're welcome.

>> No.22706452

>>22705791
I remember thinking the same thing in 2017 when I was a newbie investor.

Eventually you will sell your crypto for stock , land, or capital to start your own business.

>> No.22706457

>>22706154
Do you see any value in maintaining even a small exposure to "traditional" stocks, ie. tech, blue chips, energy, etc.? Or is it time to get completely out?

>> No.22706567

>>22706457

I know that the received wisdom is to diversify, but I don't see the point. Hyperinflation means bonds go to zero. Real estate is in a bubble. Most mainstream stocks are in the greatest bubble in history, especially tech stocks; money-printing alone keeps them alive. The only exceptions to the rule, for the most part, are commodity stocks, which are going to boom; and, among commodities, silver is the most undervalued by far. So I simply stick to silver. The only exceptions being a few zinc-silver stocks I own, like Fireweed Zinc and Tinka Resources.