[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.17 MB, 280x358, 1598488062580.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22917675 No.22917675 [Reply] [Original]

Do you guys realize Pajeets ruined our dreams again? This exact same shit happened in 2017-2018, when Ethereum became the "new big thing", the golden bull run, then a shit load of shitty erc20 tokens released, lots of scams, confidence lost, people cashing out after losing so much.

I browse /biz/ and I can't believe what I see. Stuff like "rot", sushi, noname obvious scams. Even SENT threads are literally mechanic with the same 2 posters posting the exact same post every day. I wish we had better moderation so we could destroy those scams which only causes normies to think of crypto as a joke to steal your money. Which it is, but it shouldn't be so blatant like those """"defi""""" scams.

I was in Steam with the guy who created Breev and he openly explained me how he was in a group called "Warriors of Odin" or some shit, some neonazi stuff and he just wanted to scam peoples money to serve their weird 13 year old metal ideas.

Fuck pajeets and scammers.

>> No.22917764

This board has gone to absolute shit. There is barely anything worth reading.

>> No.22917873

>>22917764
Agree, it's like spam and advertising hidden with memes. I remember when pump and dump groups were just as real as the big foot. Now you know that there are discord trannies making memes nonstop to convince stupid fucks to buy Sushi.
I just don't get how low your IQ must be to buy those things.

>> No.22917968

>>22917675
It’s was shitload of chinks too don’t let poos take the fall for bugmen

>> No.22918033

>>22917959

think we need some solution here lads

>> No.22918080

>>22917968
Yeah fuck non-whites
t. dubious white

>> No.22918191

Sadly rot is one of the less scammy ones. It doesn't look like something I should have put my money in but so far glad I did.

The amount of scams is glorious and I managed to get rughed twice so far, which is why I am cautious.

There is a lot of opportunity out there now, including things like CORE.

It is horrible to navigate through the amount of garbage projects everywhere but once you find the good ones, it is worth it. And this board is pretty useless, things are shilled here very late in most cases and buying at that time will just get you a nice -60% instantly. Just look at the charts, learn to fucking read them to basic levels at least and get a good entry and never look at the investment for a while.

Now most things might get rekted because of the elections and covid, but there are actual solid projects out there

>> No.22918202

>>22917764
>This board has gone to absolute shit. There is barely anything worth reading.
been like this for years lad

>> No.22918251

>>22918033
Flags, moderator reviews (they're obviously part of scam projects which is why they don't ban stuff).
The best thing would be people not buying those scams so they would just die. But they exist because stupid fucks buy them

>> No.22919583

>>22918251
Let's just hope when Btc crashes and these coins die out we start over again we some logic this time

>> No.22919707

>>22919583
Didn't happen the last time, won't happen this time. Seriously, without any kind of regulation that makes scammers literally risk that their butt-cheeks are spead by gigantic nigger dongs on a daily basis while they serve their time in the worst jail imaginable, 99,9% of half-sane people won't toch anything in crypto except maybe bitcoin with a 10 foot pole.

>> No.22919746

it has literally always been lie this you idiot.

THERES ALWAYS SCAMS

but guess what, if you've been on this board longer than a month you start to understand how to identify the scams...

>> No.22919864

It's why I truly try to stick to stuff that at least has a verifiable team behind them, no matter how lofty their goals are. At the end of the day it's still an utter crapshoot, because they could fail and everything disappears the same as if you bought COOM or SUSHI.

>> No.22919951

>>22919746
i never fell for any scam, because i wait for a week at LEAST and then consider. These fuckers are shilling their shit and it isn't even out yet. Which is fine. But not when 8/10 threads are genuinely

HI SIRS

PLEASEEE SIRS CHECK OUT OUR NEW $PAJEET, IT CAN DO WONDERS AND IT'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD SIRS

PRE-SALE STARTS HERE SIRS: (insert phising link)

OH AND FIRST 100 SIRS TO JOIN TELEGRAM GET FREE AIRDROP: (insert a windows '97 virus)

DON'T MISS OUT OF THIS SIRS HURRR DURRRRRR

>> No.22920487

>>22917675
>"Warriors of Odin"

It was created after massive wave of rapefugees in year 15 i guess. In Finland and spread quite fast in neighbouring countries. I have a hoodie and we did a lots of patrolling but in my regions, no nignogs. So we intimidated slav thug gopniks instead. Good ol times.

>> No.22920885

>>22917675
I noticed the similarity with ICO scams.. but we hadn't ad 2017 bull run.. we had a mini bull

Smart conttacts (chanilink) + enterprise adoption can cause a lot of hype

>> No.22920913

>>22920487
Sounds like a group of larpers that listens to stupid music for teenagers. Grow up, retard.

>> No.22921071

>>22919746

My favorite was a newbie to shilling. Yesterday there was a thread and this assclown was having a conversation with himself shilling some bullshit because he thought since we're all anon no one would know.