[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 177 KB, 726x722, 1603577122911.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23943751 No.23943751 [Reply] [Original]

hello fellas,
I remember seeing loads of FUD threads about iExec and some Boolean issue back in July (I think). red pill me bois

>> No.23943789

>>23943751
The boolean issue is almost fixed I believe, it was just an issue with false showing up more than true

>> No.23943833

>>23943789
aight thanks bud. guess I better buy a stack then

>> No.23943921
File: 843 KB, 885x1054, 1594847639416.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>23943833
Yeah but I had an issue with Gilles the other day... Here's the story

I overheard Gilles talking about the boolean problem at a French market on Friday. I was enjoying a nice plate of baguette and olive oil when I noticed my ears perked up when I heard his silky French voice. I immediately looked to my right and saw Gilles sitting there with Cabelguen(ultimate chad), discussing the boolean issue.
I went up to him and freaked out about the boolean problem telling him how it's making me poor but he didn't seem to care about that. He just kept sipping his soup scoffing and laughing at every word I said. Then all of a sudden Cabelguen(ultimate chad) stood up and ripped his shirt off while pushing me away hard. "OUI GET ZE FAK OUT OF HERE LITTLE PAJEET MAN GILLES HAS MORE IMPORTANT ZINGS TO WORK ON" he said as he pushed me very hard onto the streets of France. I looked at Gilles and asked "is it over, Gilles?", and Gilles gave me a hard wink while Cabelguen stood by his side, jawline intact, shirt off flexing his 6pack. The rest of the people in the market never seemed to notice what was going on, almost as if Cabelguen had some sort of trance spell on them all. I went home and IMMEDIATELY sold all 8700 of my RLCies to some tranny on binance. I later had nightmares of Gilles winking at me as I kept asking him if it's over or not, and Cabelguen running after me with an army of naked trannies.

Either the boolean problem is unsolvable and Gilles is running a racket, or Gilles is secretly an evil genius about to take over the world with a world computer that can attach to robots, AI, and traditional tech.
Either way, I sold everything. I cannot take part in this.

>> No.23944219

The booleans turned out to be unsolvable anon. Thomas was the lead developer on that piece of the project and he died a while ago.

>> No.23944278

>>23943751
I don't know what the boolean issue is, is it just a meme? however I do notice you are doing something very dangerous mister frog! If that toaster drops off your head into the water you will get electrocuted and die! Please be careful, put the toaster into your hand, walk out of the water, put the toaster away on a dry place and get your supervisor! this is NOT safe!