Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 483 KB, 2448x3264, 1602084481015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24726896 No.24726896 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I know you going to call me fud and I had 3 years and all this bullshit. Buying chainlink is sponsoring the wef and working with the great reset satanic agenda , I don't care if it go another 1000x I won't buy it andwil never put one cent in it. It's the golden cage where they lure you to make them rich while you end up with useless shit.
Ari Jules the real chainlink Dev is a Jew masonic and Sergey is just a front face with his philosophy degree
Fuck Sergey
Fuck shwaub
Fuck wef
Fuck great reset
And fuck stinkers and there masonic cult

>> No.24726909
File: 231 KB, 867x901, 1603564760403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24726909

>>24726896
Utterly based

>> No.24726982

>>24726896
Based

>> No.24727104
File: 2.90 MB, 200x200, 1601077574094.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24727104

>>24726896
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>> No.24727247

>>24727104
Look up ari juels
See this video
https://youtu.be/WVGGDCfH_3Y

Also visit there website and see there relationship with chainlink , here is the latest
https://youtu.be/VXqcY3usp3Q

Also watch there official 4th industrial rev
https://youtu.be/kpW9JcWxKq0

>> No.24727250
File: 170 KB, 850x1422, __lyn_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_ormille__sample-3e70949ddba00c513809bd82ceb4d9a0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24727250

>>24726896
Whites will not breed.
The elites will be immortal.
The Goyim will eat the bugs.
And the linkers will go into deep-dive VR and they will enjoy the rest of their immortal lives with their waifus.

>> No.24727272

Digital dogshit

>> No.24727275

>>24727247
Last video check the 10 min mark

>> No.24727352

>>24727247
I already know about Ari Jules, and I know about Klaus. What about it?

>> No.24727373

>>24727352
Fuck of bot , watch the videos are you this blind, it's a war against humanity

>> No.24727427

>>24727373
What are you gonna do about it?

>> No.24727485
File: 591 KB, 1024x576, 01ab0eff5acf3a7771d76f28b26d4b57da655441a7dbcfd9f7083ce5a89bfed3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24727485

>>24727427
You sound like a bot , or special intelligence service
But here is my answer so you can improve your algorithm.
I won't buy link , I won't take the chip , I won't take the vaccine , I won't eat the bugs and humans Wil win in the end , also you wil never inter the temple of God and I wil die as a man with 100 procent flesh , now go tell your masters that humans Wil be humans and Wil never submit

>> No.24727491
File: 207 KB, 601x400, Chain_Private_Client.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24727491

>Pleb using psuedomorality as an excuse to stay poor
Wow this is the first time this ever happened. Your children will serve my children.

>> No.24727514
File: 451 KB, 1536x2048, image000000(3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24727514

>1776 Link Owner
The fact noone ever brings this up is what bothers me. I cant figure out how CL will fit into the future...its too useful to deny outright, but im guessing the the Steve Bannon/robert mercer pro patriot movement has other plans...the degree to which bitcoin is mined in china is strange, cheap energy maybe. The yuan is too weak to funcion as a global reserve currency, maybe the chinks figured crypto would be a useful method to pry the USAs grip as reserve kingpin. Fuxk it, bought at $2 if i can make 20k or 100k or a mill ill be happy.

>> No.24727523

>>24727491
There is 100 ways to make money , you can have link but I wil never put one cent to sponsor you

>> No.24727525

>>24727485
You can't use periods or commas correctly, whos the bot here?

>> No.24727552

>>24727525
Is that the best you got ? Now put this comma in your ass ,,,

>> No.24727582

>>24727552
Why did you put a space between the last word and every question mark? Like this ? Is it because you are a shitskin?

>> No.24727624

>>24727582

Again leaving the main argument and talking about bullshit , ok my name is ranjeesh Kumar Sandeep and I eat shit every day , happy now ? Oh no I used a comma wrong again ,,, oh noo
Fuck off your tricks won't work any more

>> No.24727642

>>24726896
Read the material
https://www.gotquestions.org/seal-of-God.html

>> No.24727652

>>24727624
Whats the main argument? So far all you have proved is you can't form a paragraph properly, and you have no proof Ari Jules is a mason, or Klaus for that matter, besides i don't need you to buy chainlink, its price will be determined by how much it can pry out of the derivatives market, you don't matter at all.

>> No.24727681

>>24726896
Its gonna happen regardless you fucking retard. It was planned centuries ago, its LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING BIBLE. Better to profit from it than being a slave for the rest of your miserable life. Stay poor.

>> No.24727757

>>24727642
Thanks fren
>>24727681
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul.
I wil buy other shit that make me rich but not chainlink or any thing that sponsor the agenda by any means

>> No.24727774

>>24727757
What god do you worship? I bet you don't even know, the jews call you goyim, and they are right.

>> No.24727821

>>24726896
I own 15K stinkies, how do I join the cult?

>> No.24727829

>>24727774
Your tricks don't work.
Your algorithm is out dated

>> No.24727830

>>24727514
What the fuck are you talking about, you deranged moron?

Crypto is a way to make money. Anyone who believes in anything like a greater plan of Crypto surpassing fiat is stupid, and is a distraction from the greater object of crypto: which is for rich libertarians to make more money. You can obviously make some money out of it too, if you're smart about it.

>> No.24727860

>>24727514
China is where all the Asic miners are made, why sell off a golden goose until you have developed the next one?

>> No.24727867

>>24727829
What tricks, there are no AI on 4chan. If you think there are AI on 4chan, whats your proof for that, religious fanatics usually have delusions, you are displaying it right now. Nobody knows what the hell your talking about, there is no "plan", there is no, "bot", you are talking to a person.

>> No.24727869
File: 653 KB, 1505x855, 5465473567264.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24727869

>>24727757
>tamperproof
Fren, another hint

>> No.24727902

>>24727867
GPT-3

>> No.24727941

>>24727902
>GPT-3
if anyone was "producing human-like text" with a clear AI bent, it'd be OP.

>> No.24727953

>>24727902
Again, nobody knows what the hell that is, either explain how i am a "bot", or shut the hell your mouth, you are boardering on scitzofrenic, you and this other retard.

>> No.24728007

>>24727953
Very unfriendly Russell's Teapot.

>> No.24728033

>>24726896
nobody cares about your 5k investment
go be poor somewhere else

>> No.24728080

>>24728007
I diagnose you with Delusional schizophrenia.

>> No.24728088

>>24726896
>Ari Jules the real chainlink Dev is a Jew
OP is so based that egirls simp for him.

>> No.24728187

>>24728080
Prove it.

>> No.24728194

>>24728088
How is OP based, he can't spell or produce a correct sentence.

>> No.24728255

>>24728187
I can just tell, the way you assume others know what your talking about or references you make with no information provided as if everyone knows what "Russell's teapot", is when in fact nobody knows what the fuck your talking about, only in your muddled mind can you fool yourself into believing people know what that is. Well we don't, and it proves to us that you are in fact. Schizophrenics.

>> No.24728300

>>24728255
Shut up faggot, there are tons of bots on /pol/ and its beyond obvious. Literally how new are you.

>> No.24728330

>>24728194
Does he look like he gives a fuck? Maybe you should look up what based means.

>> No.24728363

>>24728080
I diagnose him with sluggish schizophrenia.

>> No.24728364

>>24728300
Are you insinuating i am a bot? Like I said, provide evidence, explain what the fuck "Russell's teapot", is. Because we don't fucking know. We really don't know what the actual fuck you are on about, there is no fucking bots.

>> No.24728400
File: 93 KB, 862x382, its happening.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24728400

>>24726896
BASED

>> No.24728451
File: 445 KB, 1200x1200, DeFiScum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24728451

>>24726896
DeFi is a scam bubble that must burst. Get redpilled on DeFi. When you hear DeFi you assume this hot new trend in finance and salivate over it while fomoing your money in the next uniswap shitcoin. You should be disgusted by DeFi and feel hatred and contempt for this shitty fad. Sergey bragged on his latest interview how easy it was to collect millions from investors when you create DeFi tokens these days. He's absolute scum of the earth.

DeFi = Decentralized. DeFi tokens, DeFi networks, DeFi APIs, are open to the biggest security vulnerabilities in the world. Almost 99% of all 100,000+ DeFi ETH tokens created were scams and pump and dump ponzis that had no impact on the world. Chainlink hasn't been adopted by 1 bank or tech startup in Silicon Valley after 3 years despite ripping billions. They have no oversight, regulation, ID verification, they open up finance to a Wild West frontier of fraud. Maximum anonymity = maximum fraud. You can pick up a MetaMask wallet and scam people out of millions of dollars without any repercussion because it's completely decentralized. No one will trust this for their banking ever.

Centralization is security and that's the only way to mass adaptation. DeFi's retarded ecosystem thinks they can shill decentralized networks to mainstream society and banks on buzzwords like "open finance" and "decentralized oracles" and everyone gets hype over it as if it's a good thing and not the biggest trust-erosion project since the Blockchain was sprung to existence. Question for DeFi shills: would you put your pension in a DeFi token?

Fuck Sergey and fuck Cronje. DeFi shills are mindless zombies without a head on their shoulders, easily influenced by hype.

>> No.24728467
File: 115 KB, 750x757, 1561664876370.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24728467

>>24728363
>>24728255
Every educated person should know that, if not everything can be found online. Right?
Also:
>no pants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DAwDWRJhaM&t=27

>> No.24728474

>>24728330
I know what based means, I am more based than you, and more intelligent than you, and thats a fact.
I'd wager that you are just some Midwit faggot, don't even know about the 12k year sun cycle or the Mason Jew connection. How could you be more based than me, im on the winning side, I know you won't do shit, you'll eat whatever the kikes put on your plate, you'll eat it up, you won't do shit, but you will cry, you will howl at the moon and I will become the elite you hate so much, after I become that elite, that thing you rage against, I will destroy them from the inside, how could you be more based than that? It's impossible. Improbable, irrelevant.

>> No.24728497

>>24728364
Mate, they are right, there really are bots on 4chan.its the perfect place to train chat ai.

>> No.24728507

>>24728474
ironically this fact should give you a big head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DAwDWRJhaM&t=154

>> No.24728511

If the WEF likes chainlink, that's good enough for me. holding until at least 2025

>> No.24728524

>>24728497
Ok where is the evidence?

>> No.24728545

>>24728524
Logical thought

>> No.24728573

>>24728524
Not an argument, but check this out.
>Despite various publications of results where hand washing reduced mortality to below 1%, Semmelweis's observations conflicted with the established scientific and medical opinions of the time and his ideas were rejected by the medical community. He could offer no acceptable scientific explanation for his findings, and some doctors were offended at the suggestion that they should wash their hands and mocked him for it. In 1865, the increasingly outspoken Semmelweis supposedly suffered a nervous breakdown and was committed to an asylum by his colleagues. He died 14 days later after being beaten by the guards, from a gangrenous wound on his right hand which might have been caused by the beating. Semmelweis's practice earned widespread acceptance only years after his death, when Louis Pasteur confirmed the germ theory, and Joseph Lister, acting on the French microbiologist's research, practised and operated using hygienic methods, with great success.

>> No.24728591

>>24728474
>14 posts by this id
Imagine calling anyone a midwit faggot when you feel the need to attack someones grammar or spacing. I dont give a shit about OP or any schizo rambling, I will never sell my Linkies, but you are a fucking retard. Go and see a therapist

>> No.24728598

>>24728545
Thats not evidence, thats hearsay. You are just making it up because you are a delusional religitard.

>> No.24728615

>>24728598
Ok, bot

>> No.24728636

>>24728598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Mwl6p1enA

>> No.24728637

>>24728591
But the grammar and spacing is embarrassing, OP has not provided any evidence for his claims, with each post he makes himself look more and more dumb, midwitted and subhuman, I can smell his RH factor almost through the screen, and the fact you defend such subhumans makes you one as well, monkeyblood.

>> No.24728662

Powerful and influential people are connected to Chainlink. That is all you really need to know. Who has the best tech, ideas, and team is irrelevant. This isn't a meritocracy. Connections trump everything

>> No.24728686

>>24728636
That video is totally, unequivocally irrelevant to this discussion, and "bots" operating on any board of the website 4chan, like I said, subhuman, rhesus monkeyblood, smelly, delusional, filth.

>> No.24728716

>>24728637
>giving any shit about grammar and spacing on an anonymous spear fishing forum
Go back. You sound highly narcissistic. Pretty sure OP is also holding a decent sized stack of Link btw. and is just bored

>> No.24728720

>>24728524
I posted enough videos and proof from official sources about the great reset and there agenda and I have more but you are a tard that won't even understand shit.
For the bot part here a small proof
https://analyticsindiamag.com/a-gpt-3-bot-interacting-with-people-on-reddit/

you sound like a new fag that can only open Gmail and YouTube
Lastly : have sex.

>> No.24728723

>>24726896
You need funds to wage a war you mongeloid so get on the train and when the time comes you can prove how much of a human you are not playing the game means lossing it you cuck there is a reason the other boards call us the biz/realis get with it or be left behind are you gona resist with stick and stones muh im human stop being a cuck and deffend the garden of eden

>> No.24728765
File: 307 KB, 648x774, 1607172105853.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24728765

1 billion wallets EOY
Price will go catabolic
Trust your Schwab
You had 3 sneeds
YEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>> No.24728766

>>24728598
Logical deduction can be evidemce you fucking bot

>> No.24728767

>>24728686
It was obvious that message of attached video was to ask anon to be more tolerant.

>> No.24728772

>>24726896
Meds

>> No.24728806

>>24728716
So what, my posts still stand, calling out religitards, and their sympathizers since forever, go get a blood type test, monkeyblood, ooOoOoo AHH AHHH.

>> No.24728814

>>24728806
Egomaniac anon, I...

>> No.24728839

>>24728716
Why would he hold link? Where did you get this idea, OP clearly stated he would not support a "demonic agenda", why would he own chainlink, you heard it from the horses mouth.

>> No.24728847
File: 74 KB, 351x354, nigerlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24728847

NIGGERS

>> No.24728919

Give me an actual low on link is it going under $10?

>> No.24728920

>>24728806
Monkey blood made me kek a bit imagin having rh+

>> No.24728986
File: 112 KB, 640x640, salt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24728986

>>24728474
Lol youre salty, thats the opposite of based.

>> No.24729030

>>24728986
You salty bro?

>> No.24729035

>>24729030
You salty bro?

>> No.24729049
File: 350 KB, 1920x1080, 1607359265040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729049

The Schwabgang

>> No.24729066

>>24729035
Nah bruh you?

>> No.24729077
File: 2.66 MB, 362x360, 1604267721316.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729077

The future /biz chose

>> No.24729107
File: 908 KB, 900x841, 1606864844669.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729107

You could have prevented this

>> No.24729113
File: 112 KB, 798x571, 1590696435037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729113

salty

>> No.24729151

>>24729107
>Neo-Luddite
Electricity is bad.

>> No.24729163

>>24729049
The man on the middle-bottom row is a famous Kleros juror from Mumbai, as you can see, he's already enjoying the life of a billionaire on the tropical beaches

>> No.24729177
File: 420 KB, 891x713, SCHWABLORD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729177

>>24729151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U

>> No.24729205
File: 8 KB, 195x259, klaus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729205

>>24726896
>Fuck wef
This. I can't believe people think this is a bullish association.

WTF is wrong with you guys.

Literal Dr. Evil warlock banksters

>> No.24729206

>>24729177
If modern technology is bad, don't use it.
If electricity is bad, don't use it.

>> No.24729218

>>24726896
If Ari Juels frees me from Jewish usury then i dont care if he is the antichrist, he has helped me more than any church ever has. Why should i not worship him?

>> No.24729267
File: 26 KB, 753x960, 1604697525011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729267

>>24729206
Nice

>> No.24729269

>>24729077
Like I said, I will defeat them from the inside and form the 4th Reich, how can you be more based than that? It's not possible. At least I'm not a monkeyblood sympathizer, if Klaus Schwab wants to vaccinate the goyim, I say let him do it! The goyim will either prove they can survive, or they will perish with the real monkeys. And I will live in a world with 500 million aryans, any -0 worth his bloodline won't fall for Jewish tricks, thats why we are losing so many to race mixing, we are cutting dead weight.

>> No.24729285

>>24729267
>>24729177
Checked.
What about Internet?
Don't use it.
Why?
It is presumably an evil superposition (synonym 'combo') of modern technology and electricity.

>> No.24729320
File: 534 KB, 867x711, schwabmarine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729320

>>24729218
The schwabmarine moral compass of latrines

>> No.24729341

>>24729269
>4th Reich
yikes
http://www.rachane.org/docs/AquinoVitae.pdf

>> No.24729365

>>24729269
Stop calling yourself based you cringy fag , you ruined my thread now fuck off

>> No.24729367
File: 98 KB, 700x910, 1604974484649.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729367

>>24729269
You will do jack shit faggot. You will always be an irrelevant nobody

>> No.24729372

>>24729269
0- negs assemble see you at the yacht party bro lets get these fuck

>> No.24729410
File: 155 KB, 945x1009, 1605747789569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729410

>> No.24729446

>>24729367
Man how you so salty how many migrants fucked you up the pooper

>> No.24729471

>>24729410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uySdMbZHjms
>The council is led by a core group of global leaders, known as “Guardians for Inclusive Capitalism,” who meet annually with Pope Francis and Cardinal Turkson. These leaders represent more than $10.5 trillion in assets under management, companies with over $2.1 trillion of market capitalization, and 200 million workers in over 163 countries.'

>> No.24729499

>>24729365
No you ruined your own thread, this thread has nothing without me, scroll up and look at your content, you posted nothing of significance, nothing. All you proved is 4chan no-longer knows what is based and what is cringe. All you proved here is that dysgenics works. Not a single one of your posts A. Proved anything B. Made any sense C. Was relevant, and lastly D. Ruined chainlink or its goals. You failed here. This narcissistic Nazi ruined your reputation.

>> No.24729541
File: 1.73 MB, 2896x4096, 1605685094359.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729541

>>24727247
Good video. They are using knowledge and technology as bait and leverage, just like they did in the previous fake and gay "industrial resolutions"

>> No.24729554

>>24729499
Blah blah stop please.
I posted video and facts like others anons posting documents yet you keep telling us how based you are and posting nonsense I bet you jerk off to yourself in the mirror. Kys fucking tranny

>> No.24729559

>>24726896
>you can’t buy LINK because it’ll make you TOO rich!!
The absolute fucking state

>> No.24729568
File: 74 KB, 526x703, 1605685094201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729568

Your move /biz

>> No.24729589

>>24729559
Fuck you with your 100x in 3 years there is coins that made 1k X last summer.

>> No.24729603
File: 812 KB, 1828x1435, schwabpilled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729603

Take the schwabpill

>> No.24729620

>>24729541
Did anything stop those revolutions? No nothing stopped them, you are a product of those developments, you only live, because a hospital could keep your derelict mother alive through childbirth. Otherwise you would have been shat out her pussy into the muddy river.

>> No.24729651
File: 564 KB, 1101x1974, 1607172182462.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729651

>he isn't recycling his parents for Thanksgiving instead is killing innocent turkeys
TLM

>> No.24729664
File: 107 KB, 578x546, json.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729664

>>24729499
P.Poo P.Poo P. Pee P. Pee

>> No.24729712

>>24729589
>implying i give a shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.24729721
File: 407 KB, 1700x1314, 1604259492720.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729721

>>24729620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U

>> No.24729754
File: 2.05 MB, 3400x5466, 1607199289829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729754

>> No.24729786

>>24729721
You know it's true, you will eat ze bugs, whereas I will eat ze wagyu. That really rolls off the tongue, does it not?

>> No.24729796
File: 264 KB, 2198x792, 1604237240176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729796

>not being team vigano in the year 2020

>> No.24729845
File: 585 KB, 1800x1012, 1607227515249.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729845

>>24729786
Strong delusion schwabmarine

>> No.24729867
File: 1.32 MB, 1500x1500, 1607652508580.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729867

>> No.24729894
File: 193 KB, 1311x529, 1607372801379.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24729894

Your new financial elite

>> No.24729926

>>24729845
Low IQ, stuck in poo, all he does, is shit near the loo, never making it, never shaking it, always a monkeyblood, forever a jew. Wont be rich, will eat bugs, wont do shit, wont get hugs, has no money, smells really funny, kinda like a nigger, with no money.

>> No.24729988

>>24729867
>iso22022 is bad
If standards are bad, don't use JPEG standard (ISO18902)
https://www.iso.org/standard/18902.html
>>24729285

>> No.24730017

>>24729926
> Thinks he wil be the elite by holding some JavaScript internet money and sponsoring the very people that wil enslave him

>> No.24730024
File: 511 KB, 1067x1238, schwablink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730024

>>24729926
>>24729988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxq9_TQ84U

>> No.24730025

>>24729988
>ISO18902
meant ISO10918

>> No.24730029

If you don't understand what this thread is about you are probably still an athiest/agnostic.

If you are still an athiest/agnostic at the end of 2020, the time to snap out of it is now.

take a stinking break for like a day from staring at charts all day and go for a walk in the woods without your phone and pray for guidance JUST TRY IT.

>> No.24730054
File: 913 KB, 1080x2160, 742797.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730054

>>24726896
>as above so below. As within so without. As you sow so you reap.

Stinkies will pay for their sins against humanity. No amount of riches will keep them safe. They had 3 years to know which side they were choosing, and they sided with evil.

>> No.24730056

>>24730024
Anon, please don't use technology, it enslaves people
>https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/chellis-glendinning-notes-toward-a-neo-luddite-manifesto

>> No.24730068
File: 65 KB, 798x333, 1604270523362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730068

>> No.24730127

>>24730068
Read the material, apply knowledge.
https://www.gotquestions.org/seal-of-God.html
Love you.

>> No.24730133

>>24730054
Evil depends on what God you worship.

>> No.24730158

>>24730133
IHS

>> No.24730163

>>24727104
>a single fact
Trouble is, feelz don't care about your facts...
With some people facts get you nowhere.

>> No.24730177

>>24730163
Provide facts then.

>> No.24730195
File: 912 KB, 1000x1000, 45648712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730195

>>24730177
Checked

>> No.24730209
File: 131 KB, 681x775, 1604973160512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730209

>> No.24730219
File: 891 KB, 707x1000, Yazawa.Niko.full.2279536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730219

>>24730133
Woe to them that call good evil and evil good.

NICO has warned you about whats coming for years stinkies. There is still time to save your souls. You can be rich and not be a puppet of the architects of human enslavement. The karmic repercussion of your choices will reverberate across a multitude of timelines and will bring a great debt that must be paid off if you continue being evil

>> No.24730253

Go back to pol

>> No.24730316

>>24730219
You worship a demiurge. Yet you do not know it.

>> No.24730318

>>24730177
For the last time check these video and shut the fuck up you shawub cock sucker
https://youtu.be/O31AfWoBfaI
https://youtu.be/tInLlsPdZO0
Plus videos I provided above.

>> No.24730357

>>24730318
Yes, the great reset has been in the public eye for so long, it's not a secret.

>> No.24730367
File: 111 KB, 1207x851, 1604266203075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730367

>>24730219
Would be something if all the schwabminions would turn on Schwab and Sergey. They all have tweeter accounts anyway.
At the flip of a switch all the gay frogposting, sergeyposting, autismposting stops and they go full SCHWABPOSTING on these demons.

We need to find a way to shortcuit their brain and bring some sense into them.

>> No.24730369

>>24730219
nonce

>> No.24730370

>>24729049
My God, are THOSE the faces behind chainlink??? That's all I need to see...
Seriously, there is not one face here that I would trust to drive me in a cab or cook me a hamburger...
I only have about 11% of link in my portfolio, but not for long...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/38310006-how-to-judge-people-by-what-they-look-like

>> No.24730377

>>24730318
Lol literally kill yourself poltard

>> No.24730486

Op here , I rest my case I see alot of shills and retards want the great reset aka nwo aka transhumanism but I am happy that at least some people are awake and Wil never give in , this is not about fud or money but it's bigger and more deep , I hope at least one person is awake and can spread the word about this transhumanism agenda that wil change our experience as a human with feeling and emotion.
Don't give in guys , god bless

>> No.24730558
File: 624 KB, 700x1244, UWeDEF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730558

>>24730316
NICO doesn't worship a demiurge. We wage memetic warfare against the bots, false prophets, and brainwashing stinkies have been subject to for 3 years. We focus on 4 chan because there is still some hope here, most normie link marines on twitter are too disconnected to bother with.
>>24730369
Example of a bot. NICO has detected an increase in bot posting since great reset threads started becoming more popular on 4chan. The 42 bot has not been as active because more anons realized it was an ai bot and actually short circuited a few threads ago.

Do not sell your souls. You can be rich and successful without becoming a slave. Do not fall for (((their))) lies and gilded cage. Do not let greed ever tell you its ok to betray your own soul and fellow humans.

Remember Nico loves you stinkies. We have said so from the start.

>> No.24730604

>>24730486
Crying on youtube isn't fighting back, if you really wanted to stop the 4IR and the NWO, you would pick up a rifle right now, but you won't, the other industrial revolutions provided you with a standard of living you refuse to give up, so, perish.

>> No.24730741

>>24730558
And as for you, anime is a tool used by the NWO to promote pedophilic content, if you had an IQ over 90, you would realize this, alas, you are a monkeyblood subhuman. Nico is a little girl and you are a pedophile.

>> No.24730886
File: 117 KB, 1224x720, a10a91a603142ca8ff6a2c31c367260ecdc82d5fb8ed67a5d5f9578a32dc4357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730886

>>24730741
>little girl
>17

Based retard pretending to be smarter than he is. Notice how it pretends to be "against the nwo" while attacking NICO because now suddenly NICO=pedophiles.

Remember (((they))) project their own sins unto others and attack them as it is written in their manual.

>> No.24730923

>>24730741
Imagen not understanding wat anime is >>24730558
fucking pedos is what you
Are

>> No.24730955
File: 1.74 MB, 177x150, 1547570805392.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24730955

>>24726896
> I don't care if it go another 1000x
>I won't buy it andwil never put one cent in it
Why bother making thread about it? Lack of attention from humans?

>> No.24730959

>>24730886
If you think 17 is a mature woman you are a mongeloid

>> No.24731014
File: 81 KB, 772x1033, 0340783E-AEC5-4680-A185-7899AB9F77F0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731014

>>24730486
Fake OP kill yourself. Go back to /pol/ flypaper.

>> No.24731111

>>24731014
Oh I confused this thread with my pro-GR thread. This OP is a pussy larper who will do nothing. He is a /pol/tard that thinks Europe is the center of the world when it is really a pimple on the buttcheeks of Africa and Asia.

>> No.24731227
File: 12 KB, 474x266, thisyoungladymakesroastiesseethe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731227

>>24730959
>t. 35yr old wine aunt with no kids

Why try to derail this thread arguing over an anime character that has been the symbol of resistance against link and the schawbbies for years? I wonder

>> No.24731295
File: 1.06 MB, 1080x1350, 1580343560076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731295

>>24731227
NICO NICO REEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.24731365

No. I keep buying and shorting

>> No.24731390

>>24731227
Im not derailing anything kiddie lover
>>24730741
Just pointing out anon is right about anime and that you should all be gased in minecraft and by the way ngmi

>> No.24731434

>>24731227
Nigger im an aryan chad you on the other hand likes to watch adolescent cartoons about small asian girls btfo i sense the curry in you manlet

>> No.24731502
File: 315 KB, 1000x1730, rbJDEF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731502

>>24731390
Absolutely seething, contributing nothing to the thread, and complaining about anime on 4chan.
Thats 3 strikes mr kike please show your way out.

Also notice how it does multiple replies to same post and uses buzzwords like aryan chad. Another kike bot spotted to flood thread because (((they))) absolutely hate anons discussing the great reset.

>> No.24731511
File: 329 KB, 512x512, 1584520234870.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731511

>>24731434
>Nigger im an aryan chad
idonbelivitman

>> No.24731534

>>24726896
>Buying chainlink is sponsoring the wef and working with the great reset satanic agenda , I don't care if it go another 1000x I won't buy it andwil never put one cent in it.
If you don't, someone else will. Have you read shwaub's stuff? All he's interested in (at least on the surface) is a portion of estimated 12 trillion dollars in government subsidises. Once these old fucks die, its our turn. But we need the money anon. Petrol, bullets, land...it's expensive.

>> No.24731548

>>24731511
checked
you communist child porn watcher

>> No.24731648

>>24731502
>>24731511
Nigguh who are you calling (((they))) anime loving pedo and
a jew always says somebody doesnt belong i wont go anywhere manlet

>> No.24731660

>>24727104
god I love nick, i hope his antique business is still doing well

>> No.24731758
File: 689 KB, 904x1247, nicospotsajidfnewfag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731758

>>24731648
Im pointing out your typical kike subversion of calling those who attack the great reset and nwo pedos. You have contributed nothing, said nothing, just came itt to attack NICO. You are 10 years too early to challenge us rabbi. Better switch ips and try again cause your character is toast

>> No.24731763

>>24731648
How do you think 4chan was founded you absolute moron?

>> No.24731773
File: 44 KB, 508x676, 1604801973126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24731773

>>24731534
You are the grugest of grug brains, [email protected] of [email protected], tranny of trannies

>> No.24731869

>>24731758
Im not switching ips faglord im phoneposting second this is exacttly why you will lose because the only thing you do is point out never act

>> No.24731958

>>24731758
And list for me youre contributions not how many nicos you have posted or called some one a jew
no real life things
Do u have a familly
Do u have kids
A job
A passion for something
How much tax have you evaded
You probably did 0 of these things against the so called jew you ramble about there is men who act and men who post nico pictures i geuss

Ps tongue my aryan asshole

>> No.24732071

ITT: newfags just found out LINK is the banker's chosen crytpo

>> No.24732078
File: 173 KB, 1801x1016, 1585692000054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24732078

>>24731869
>pssht hey kid dont you want to pick up a rifle and do something irl or confess to tax evasion

Kike glownigger we see through you. You are new here and understand nothing. The more you post the more you strengthen us and the more its obvious you arent what you say you are "mr aryan". We dont have to lift a finger in minecraft when only posting an anime girl makes you and your kind seethe so much.

Pay attention anons notice how these threads have been attacked by bots and then subverted by human shills when called out. Never fall for their lies and provocations remember they feed off your energy. NICO remains and you are not alone.

>> No.24732151

>>24732078
Yesh anime child porn makes me seeth nigger now try typing more words so youre message might seem legit

>> No.24732163
File: 392 KB, 533x716, alex jones manic face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24732163

>>24731958
>>24732151
Posting nico who is an anime girl from aryan adjacent race of nippon is more proof than you could ever give of being aryan, linkslit

>> No.24732205

>>24732163
My blood type and ancestry say im aryan get a blood test monkeyblood

>> No.24732294

>>24732163
Posting a anime picture on an anonymous board is doing something my god you people are trully deliusional whahahhaha

>> No.24732420
File: 207 KB, 1280x1280, 1581125904789.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
24732420

>>24732294
>doubleposting
seethe

>> No.24732505

>>24727485
I intend to use my gains from Chainlink to help me escape the system. I want my own land where I can be self sufficient, where I can build a sanctuary and live a more simple life.
Why not use Chainlink to this end? Because these people will make it impossible to own land? Maybe, but at least I'll have a chance. What's the alternative? Become a hapless slave in the new system? Will my refusing to buy Chainlink stop or even alter anything?
Or should I use the tools of the enemy against them in some small way?

>> No.24732529

>>24727514
Redpill me on Mercer

>> No.24732555

>>24732505
>Will my refusing to buy Chainlink stop or even alter anything?
Yes. Your intentions are extremely obvious lmao. It's obviously not using the tools against the enemy when something like Chainlink is so closely associated to Klaus Schwab. You'd have to be a retard not to see this

>> No.24732569

>>24732420
wow - very beautiful.

>> No.24732630

>>24728467
>nopants
F
truly the greatest, unknown link marine

>> No.24732646

>>24729049
What's with Sergey's haircut? And what's with his expression this year? He constantly his this kind of concerned+contemplative look to him.

>> No.24732703

>>24732420
Posting women he wil never touch seethe cumbrain

>> No.24732730

>>24732703
I know you love it twink

>> No.24732859

>>24732730
You dont like twinkpucci? Wtf

>> No.24733137

>>24732555
I honestly don't understand what you're saying here. My intentions are to make money so I can be as free and independent of this retarded system as possible. You think my refusal to by Chainlink will do ANYTHING to harm the system? Do you think my buying of Chainlink will do anything to strengthen the system? I'm just some guy pissing in the ocean here.

>> No.24733249

>>24733137
The line dividing good and evil passes through every human heart. Won't strengthen the system, just throws away your own energy and resources when it you get schawbed, which strengthens the system.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action