[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.48 MB, 1167x1200, 1611438176421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26436264 No.26436264 [Reply] [Original]

Hello frens,
Looking to get some general advice on trading in 2021.
I'm a casual observer who has not been too serious into trading, both crypto and stocks. I've focused my money on other things for the most part, and am pretty stable and now have some extra cash to play with.

For stocks, I've not really gotten into stocks outside of my company's 401k. I've done like $100 in Robinhood outside of that.

I also put a little bit of money into crypto in 2018. I got out in the most recent bubble before it came crashing down and am up about 4x. Kind of interested in more altcoins at the moment.

I know a little about trading patterns and all that. I did a lot of that BabyPips trading course on trading a year or so ago, but I recognize I'm still far from even an intermediate in trading.

So, for someone in my position, would like to get advice from fellow anons on what services/tools you recommend.

- Platform for stock trading. Is Robinhood good for casual trading or is there something more recommended?
- Platform for crypto exchange? I have my shit in Coinbase now but it's terrible for up and coming cryptos. Am US anon, so last I knew Binance is a no-go.
- Services/platforms for looking at chart data breakdown for crypto and/or stocks. Anything that helps you identify patterns or shows things like stochastic oscillators

>> No.26436264,1 [INTERNAL] 

Binance us exists i think. Chinks want mutts money obviously