[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 189 KB, 380x263, Meltic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
26591489 No.26591489 [Reply] [Original]

Show me your favorite Rubimons!

>> No.26591520

>>26591489
Rubic is not a project you should be investing in long term. Reasons:

1. Market cap: $16M !!! For a swap exchange that has a really shitty UX and product, cannot be even compared with 1inch (used by Rubic primarily and has stellar product with $172m market cap and 8b monthly volume). With 98.4m circulating supply, reaching $10 is not possible in a gazillion years looking at this shitty product.

2. Usecase: Who the fuck wants to swap on Binance chain outside of Binance!? Also why the fuck would I use Rubic when I can easily get the best prices on 1inch, Uni or Metamask swap?!

3. Contant shilling: Pajeets scamming this board just waiting for you poorfags to pump the price so that they can dump on you!

4. Inexperienced tech: Their dev team/tech is really inexperienced compared with dev teams of the defi world. Check the dev teams at Sushi, Aave, 1inch, YFI, CRV, Uni, SNX. These guys dont even stand a chance.

Worst part: The website was down for almost 2 hours which has happened 2-3 times so far (server load is a shitty excuse)! Imagine website going down during a swap.

That being said, yes the constant shilling on biz might pump the price a bit maybe but this is never a safe long term hold, because either you might get rugpulled or whales might dump hard and the price would never recover and you would be holding these coins forever.

So DYOR. There is no reason for you to use Rubic when there are literally 100x better products in the market. Oh and yes binance smart chain recently tweeted but that doesnt mean this coin is going to be listed on Binance, not atleast with this shitty product and dev team.

>> No.26591649

>>26591520
>shilling
I know what pajeet shilling looks like, this isn't it

This is heading to 50 cents at least and it will stay there. It doesn't even have any official listings yet and people are climbing over each other to get their hands on it.

>> No.26591797

>>26591489

>http://mega.nz/folder/c2I12SYB#5G13Wuc3ZNC0N6fITX_Zgg
Behold.

>> No.26592008
File: 512 KB, 708x708, Rubeye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26591797

>> No.26592356
File: 186 KB, 326x260, 1610759435239.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26591520
You definitely are someone with a rubic bag because i've seen this copypasta multiple times.

You're very unimaginative and possibly are a brainlet if you do not see the benefits of a decentralized exchange that allows it's users to trade anonymously, trade for for next to nothing in fees, and have access to cross chain swaps. I'm talking binance chain which is launching in 2 days and other chains like polkadot soon to come. Now us Americans can have access to assets which were previously only accessible through binance which requires KYC. Secondly, Uniswap uses Ethereum network for swaps - can be really expensive+limited to ERC20. Rubic is implementing L2 solution for swaps (Matic, BSC, Loopring + something they develop on their own) and will provide anonymous swaps (something between zk-snarks + Tornado Cash). Token is needed to fuel activities around the platform, for example cross-chain swaps. Also, staking/farming the token is planned. This will be the first bsc to erc, erc to bsc dex there is. bridges two huge markets and as its the only one, will get a lot of traffic. they also do cool shit like offer brokerage service which is like a decentralized order book where liquidity can be added by buyers and sellers. ive wanted this on uni since first day i used it. no more waiting staring at the screen, you can just put in your order and leave it to fill. you can connect the dex orderbook to matic to make 1cent trades on ERC 20 which is fucking cool and i think will be used a lot. there is so much more, like integration to their prev project that is used a lot (it is main creator of smart contracts on bsc already and helped set up NEO) other shit they are doing is anonymous swaps, layer2 integration, anon L2. integrating Polkadot later on in the year. this WILL be a top 100 token no doubt, it could go as far as 1b + mcap if they nail it all this year. This is extremely exciting project to be in.

>> No.26592426

>>26592356
*this is an extremely

>> No.26593632
File: 710 KB, 700x701, Rubiquaza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>26592356