[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 122 KB, 1000x1000, pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27279650 No.27279650 [Reply] [Original]

I have seen many pnd posts lately.
Here is how PnD groups work:
Admins gather bags of a extremely low cap shitcoin, for dirt cheap. They hype up the event and the exchange to their slaves, when the day comes, they will tell their premium slaves who brought in other slaves, or paid in cash, which coin they are pumping 10 seconds earlier than the other slaves. The money slaves start buying bags, while the admins already set a sell wall of the coins they bought. Slaves could make their life easier and just ask for the paypal of the admins and send them money directly, but I guess they like the delusion of an easy profit.

Why am I saying you can profit off this by shorting? just look at the other shitcoins they pump and dumped, they always go lower , even lower than when the coin was stable.
If you want to see legit coins that are pumping, look for those that are steadily pumping, not the 30 min pump and dumps, when they last so shortly it's because it was coordinated by a small group of master and slaves.

useful tip: before you buy in a coin, the first thing you should do is check twitter and see if it's being shilled by pajeets

>> No.27281378

>>27279650
I foresee
Pink fields