Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 11 KB, 225x225, images (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27483567 No.27483567 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.27483628
File: 7 KB, 228x221, 1605543539485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27483628

We certainly like the dump.

>> No.27483695

>>27483567
Kek

>> No.27483715
File: 33 KB, 832x201, w.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27483715

>>27483567
I know i did

>> No.27483826
File: 9 KB, 200x199, 54FBB640-E000-46BD-8A0C-3D66D63C4480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27483826

It was inevitable.

>> No.27483914
File: 15 KB, 235x175, DB4A5E15-73CD-4F17-81F5-95A9E143D9D4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27483914

>>27483567
>bobo niggers are worse than kikes

>> No.27483928

Bono please you are hurting their feelings
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

>> No.27484017

>>27483567
top kek

>> No.27484118
File: 684 KB, 800x600, 1612199577372.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27484118

>it's just like the Avengers

>> No.27484188
File: 14 KB, 251x201, bobo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27484188

WAGING HARD IN THE HOT SUN
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON
I NEEDED MONEY CAUSE I HAD NONE
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND HEDGE WON
I BLEW MY SAVINGS AND IT FEELS SO BAD
I GUESS MY RACE IS RUN
THAT WAS THE ONLY CASH I EVER HAD
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON
SPAMMING BIZ LIKE A SCHIZO, UNDONE
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON
I FOUGHT THE HEDGE AND THE HEDGE WON

>> No.27484220
File: 8 KB, 250x250, DN_1y-2W0AAJRRK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27484220

I'm just waiting for it to drop to single digit, so I can buy a share as memory of Reddit's failure, LMAO

>> No.27484248

>>27483715
holy shit someone made an ad for that
holy based

>> No.27484273

BUY ABML BUY BUY BUY ABML BUY

>> No.27484361
File: 467 KB, 1393x783, 50FB9495-998F-4AF3-ABEB-CC80DA04C8BB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27484361

>>27483567

>> No.27484390

>>27484188
Their contract expired last Friday. Both the hedge funds and redditors got fucked by this.

>> No.27484591

>>27483567
bobofags are just pessimistic Pinkjaks who bought the dip

>> No.27484681
File: 43 KB, 756x457, 1611633527918.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27484681

WE JUST LIKE OUR POSITION

>> No.27484807

>>27483567
I'm sorry, but did we already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? We are still playing right now and we have been the best team in the stock market for how many years now? We're playing one of the worst hedge funds in the stock market who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the short squeeze. But you know what? They still fucking suck. We are one of the best fucking teams in the stock market, we went +4000% last week and would of won the short squeeze if the paperhands didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when we wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Melvin Capital just did a short attack when they needed to get one, just like Citron Research did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-GME topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ua because we're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking traders on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>> No.27485143

>https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/laxdrt/my_savings_and_my_ira_im_all_in_baby_to_the_moon/
Jesus Fucking Christ

>> No.27485204
File: 185 KB, 773x823, bobo dab.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27485204

>>27483715
Holy based.

>> No.27485896

>>27483715
legend

>> No.27486146

>>27483715
based bobo

>> No.27486337
File: 316 KB, 500x455, 1612201155866.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27486337

>>27484807
>all this cope

>> No.27486735
File: 80 KB, 1024x768, 1597149893057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27486735

>>27483715
Top fucking lel

>> No.27486775
File: 202 KB, 1000x1199, bobo-snaps-picture-pink-wojak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
27486775

>>27484807

>> No.27488341

>>27483628
I'm sorry, but did we already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? We are still playing right now and we have been the best team in the stock market for how many years now? We're playing one of the worst hedge funds in the stock market who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the short squeeze. But you know what? They still fucking suck. We are one of the best fucking teams in the stock market, we went +4000% last week and would of won the short squeeze if the paperhands didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when we wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Melvin Capital just did a short attack when they needed to get one, just like Citron Research did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-GME topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ua because we're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking traders on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action