[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 185 KB, 962x865, 1605970398047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29673602 No.29673602 [Reply] [Original]

We're just neets we don't have the income to sustain these dumps Im maxed out on loans, maxed out on leverage, yield farming as much as I can BUT THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH I CAN DO
We need to stop the dumps NOW SERGEY PLEASE
Link is going to die soon the Link/BTC pair is on the verge of death right now we already failed once to get back into a uptrend
if we fail to go back into the uptrend again THATS IT WE FUCKING DROWN

>> No.29673844

We imagine the market in the person of a Boy Scout walking over a frozen river in the midst of winter. If support, the ice, is strong the river covered with ice has no difficulty in supporting the weight of the Boy Scout. That support is seen as a wiggly line connecting the lows, the supports, in a trading range. A failure by the Boy Scout to reach the upper resistance level of the Trading Range would be a warning of potential weakness. Weakness of the ice wouldbe signalled by the Boy Scout breaking support or falling through the ice. The Boy Scout has two chances to get back above the ice (i.e., creating abullish “Spring” situation). On the first upward rally the Boy Scout may failto regain a footing above the ice. If so, then he will sink lower into theriver in order to gather strength to try and rally once and crack the ice. Ifon this second attempt, the Boy Scout again fails to penetrate above theice, he would be most likely to sink downward and drown (i.e., a BearMarket/ Markdown phase would occur).

>> No.29674054

WE'VE GOT ONE MORE CHANCE AFTER THIS REACCUMULATION TO BREAK THE FUCK UP ABOVE THE SUPPORT ON THE BTC PAIR OF ITS OVER MARINES