[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 216x234, green man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29677018 No.29677018 [Reply] [Original]

Hello biz, newfag here. I have a few questions about getting started with crypto trading, please ignore this if you aren't in the mood to deal with the stupidity and ignorance of a complete begginer:

-I just made a Binance account and want to deposit about 200$ into it. Is there a deposit, withdrawal or transaction fee or all of the above? In general, when does Binance take a percentage of my money in the form of a fee? Should I be careful regarding the fees especially because I'm not trading with a lot of money?

-How does withdrawing money from my Binance account work? Do I have to take it out in cash through an IRL exchange or can I just transfer it to a credit card digitally? Is it a hassle?

-How important is understanding the technology? Should I sit down and read up everything I can about Crypto, or is it so volatile and unpredictable that studying can only get me so far? Just how much does luck and intuition play a role in this?

-Lastly, what are the best sources to learn from? Is CoinBureau the best Youtube channel for this topic?

These are probably the dumbest questions ever, but I'm not very smart. Here's a green wojak, I hear you guys like him. Any answer is appreciated.

>> No.29677442
File: 40 KB, 604x604, uhyi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29677018
Is there a deposit, withdrawal or transaction fee or all of the above?
>Binance takes a tiny fee. Its like 1% or some shit its not much

How does withdrawing money from my Binance account work?
>You can withdraw to bank through the wallet, its not much hassle.

How important is understanding the technology?
>Somewhat, it helps you to spot moonshots easier and identify potential long term coins rather than riding off of other anon's shill posts.

What are the best sources to learn from?
>You can lurk here alot, Its where i learnt most of mine. Most exchanges have an academy page, binance does. https://academy.binance.com/en/start-here

>> No.29679621

Just in time for the $BAKE dip anon
Why $BAKE you may ask?
>Deflationary
>Token Burn
>Less supply = More demand
>under 250M MCap
>Working product
>Second largest DEX on BSC, lots of pairs and volume
>Staking
>Approved and shilled by CZ
DYOR, but thank me later.

>> No.29679788

>>OP
pretty sure binance has 0.1% fee, very unnoticeable unless you algorithmic trade 24/7

>> No.29679997

Crypto (dotcom) gives no fees for 30 days, fairly quick verification and $25 for you and a friend if you have one that uses it

>> No.29680699
File: 18 KB, 256x256, 1614204071657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29677018
>How important is understanding the technology? Should I sit down and read up everything I can about Crypto, or is it so volatile and unpredictable that studying can only get me so far?

Studying won't get you anywhere. Just follow the hype. Only stupid people fall for that bling bling many "serious" coins use to fool people to buy. All cryptos are shit coins underneath. Only APU coin isn't fooling anyone. It's an honest shit coin.

https://www.apucoinrocket.com/

>> No.29682253

>>29680699
Here’s an example of a known curry scam. Don’t buy from these banchodes.

>> No.29682273

>>29679621

You are shilling your shitcoin to the wrong person. I didnt understand half of those terms

>> No.29682481
File: 38 KB, 655x527, 7en8v.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29682253
Could you elaborate your allegations?