[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.18 MB, 657x527, 1602637858218.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29711340 No.29711340 [Reply] [Original]

everyone keeps saying we are in the midst of some insane bullrun and it seems like everyone is getting filthy rich except me
is this some sort of psyop to make me rope?

>> No.29711555

>>29711340
Total honesty here:

I had around $1000 in october, and got around 25k$ now. Not bad, not super good either.
never bought rubic, bao, asko or any super good coin. Made most of my money from arbing statera and caught some eth pump, dexg pump, tixl pump, dfo pump and some more shitcoins.

I'm pretty happy unless we dump too much.

>> No.29712490

gay

>> No.29712711

>>29711340
I'm up $50k. I don't think many people are getting "rich" but seems we're getting some funny money, which of course won't be worth anything anyway when prices catch up to the inflation

>> No.29712973

>>29711340
Opened a cuckbase account on the 18th of january and fucked around with 100$ to learn the ropes.
Then invested a total of 2000£, atm i'm sitting on 2x that and this afternoon, before btc shit the bed it was 3x.
Never seen a bear market but things can't always be this good

>> No.29713360

>>29711340
I bought BTC, ETH, and LINK before they all 400%-800% pumped. I wasn't a genius, nor was it hard. I simply saw the potential and everyone on the board talked about how all of them were undervalued. I did some skimming online and I tended to agree. I've spent probably hundreds of hours just hanging out on biz and watching crypto youtube videos since then in the span of a year. I also managed my risk and I was very conservative in which coins I invested in, and still am. I never bought any meme food coins or super low-caps shilled on here, just easy blue-chip crypto, all of them top 25 by marketcap. Any investment I held had not only short-term potential to explode, but also long-term fundamentals to keep its price afloat.
When BTC stops being a little bitch over the next few weeks, I am counting on coins like BAT and PNK to explode, then I will re-manage my risk a second time. Crypto will likely at least reach a 3 trillion market cap before it kicks the bucket, possibly as high as 7 trillion, depending on when crypto heats up again, only to burst later like it did back at the end of 2017.