[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 202 KB, 774x1110, 1613948905790.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29864372 No.29864372 [Reply] [Original]

How can this be any more clear. The demand for computation is rising exponentially, like ridiculously exponential. Physical warehouses are inefficient and prone to single point failures IE:loss of power. This utilizes otherwise wasted idle computing power from the millions of computers around the world in a secure and dare I say...CONFIDENTIAL, manner. If you can't see the beauty of IExec anon I.....
inb4 muh bad marketing. The tech is impressive enough that adoption is inevitable no matter how incompetent the "growth hackers" are.

>> No.29864671

HORREE SHITTO! THIS IS BREDDY BASED AND REDUPIRRU ANON-SAN

t. 4500 rlc

>> No.29864715

I accumulated all throughout November and December. I could've bought AVAX, PRQ, GRT, ADA, UNI, RBC, HBAR - almost any of the other alts that were shilled in that same timeframe. I'm holding RLC long-term because I believe in the tech, but it's looking like us oilers missed out on this alt run. Maybe next cycle...