Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 8 KB, 318x159, gamestop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29904712 No.29904712 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I'm wondering. Keith Gill is just a normal dude leader of a normie reddit group. Why 4chan don' do something like this? Why?
We can do it by far, but still 4chan never did it.
Shame on us.

>> No.29904794

It’s called chainlink

>> No.29904818

>>29904712
I should have bought at 50 fuck

>> No.29904831

>>29904712
Because no one here actually has the collective drive to do something as big as GME. You faggots would rather make HOGE coin or fucking slave finance or whatever the fuck

>> No.29904888

>>29904712
it has to happen naturally like it did on chainlink

>> No.29904889

>>29904712
I agree lets do it, which coin? Asko would be funny we can do laughing dogs on the moon

>> No.29904909

>>29904712
We have them all the time. R*ddit still hasn't realized with these pump and dumps that most of them are going to lose money.

>> No.29904921

>>29904794
This is the closest we'll come. Need more momentum of course.

>> No.29904928

>>29904712
Because we FUD our own investments to accumulate more but never stop, thusly causing our own moon mission to never take off. We are simultaneously the scorpion and the frog.

>>29904794
See what I mean

>> No.29904940
File: 37 KB, 600x687, 1610508827682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29904940

4chan was memeing the squeeze for months, it's entirely a red dit thing to pretend one guy was responsible for the whole thing because they're addicted to being attention whores. However the fact is that because redditards pushed it too soon and too fast it kind of fucked everything up regardless.

>> No.29904992

>>29904831
Meridian LOCK.

It's so low right now that it would generate the largest impact margin possible.

Just check out the charts.

>> No.29905008

>>29904712
mostly because there are a ton of rich ppl here but we all prefer to stay anon.

>> No.29905015

>>29904928
I agree with this, we could push chainlink to 1000 if everyone would stop posting fucking bears

>> No.29905055

Because reddit has something 4chan doesnt have
teamwork

>> No.29905089

>>29905015
It seems like the most reasonable crypto to jump into based on its history with /biz/ plus it's not a huge hassle to buy into. Unlike some of the other shitcoins which require uniswap and a fuckload of gas.

>> No.29905134
File: 107 KB, 320x287, 1339702860082.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29905134

>>29904712
Because motherfuckers are boiling frogs here. They'd rather drown you if it meant a +1% profit for them. This site was never about collective initiatives or community. It was always a shithole for the mentally ill.

>> No.29905221

>>29904712
Why would we play a rigged game?

>> No.29905241

This is not a community or a team
people have different goals and ideas here (except everyone wants to make money) there is no leader here.
And there is definitely no "we" you fucking nigger

>> No.29905250

>>29904940
>4chan was memeing the squeeze for months
post the screencaps then faggot

>> No.29905283

>>29904712
Let's do a real silver short squeeze by taking all of the physical supply out of circulation. Buying SLV and PSLV is reddit tier and was doomed to fail from the start.

>> No.29905311

>>29904712
biz is so full of scammers only wanting people to fail

why is the human race smegma

>> No.29905317

>>29904794
Are you a millionaire yet or did you buy some whales bags at 8$?

>> No.29905337

>>29904712
I'll be your leader. 150 IQ, german, white, blonde, AI company founder, good manager, understand and apply systems. Response to this will answer your question OP.

>> No.29905378

>>29904712
Guess you weren't here last July. How new are you ?

>> No.29905388
File: 8 KB, 300x168, DO IT!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29905388

>>29905241
>And there is definitely no "we" you fucking nigger
There is a fucking WE, and a huge WE.
You forget the Shia Labeouf thing

>> No.29905401

>>29905134
>>29905241
Which is a shame. Figure due to the anonymity. Prisoner's Dilemma

>> No.29905409

>>29905311
biz doesn't want to succeed, anon. it wants everyone to fail at once.
the great reset is the one we brought ourselves all along.

>> No.29905430

y not pump and dump banks? the very swamp creature that is responsible for fucking so many people in the ass

>> No.29905446

>>29904831
You're a dumb faggot if you think retail investors moved the price of gme at all.

>> No.29905454

>>29904712
4chan literally had the GME idea before him or reddit. I am pretty sure that turd stole the idea and the credit from here, I distinctly remember GME being talked up under $6 here during the summer.
Also who cares what reddit did, the point of all this is to make money, period.

>> No.29905458

>>29905388
wrong board, faggot. this is /biz/ not /b/

>> No.29905477

>>29905317
Only idiots bought link above 17 cents

>> No.29905488

>>29905337
>the great reset is the one we brought ourselves all along.
well I have some ideas...

>> No.29905505

>>29905055
>didn’t see tumblr vs /b/

>> No.29905506

>>29904712
i mean people were shilling GameStop this time last year on biz. wsb is more stock focused biz is crypto focused. many people go to both for different reasons and many bizlets do hold gme. wsb had a different vibe.
and biz does this stuff exactly in discord groups.
also DFV never really was a leader, he just read the winds and posted positions and totally won. he did good research which turned out to be right which caused a bubble. it would have triggered the GSS had it not been for market manipulation

>> No.29905522

>>29905388
Nah, I’m only here to subvert and any money I make is going into destroying the system we all depend on.

>> No.29905533

Let's pump LINK to the moon

>> No.29905558

Check biztoken project or bizfinance project I saw this things couple of days ago here

>> No.29905565

>>29905454
>4chan literally had the GME idea before him or reddit.
I think so too. But reddit did there attention whore, spotting the light on them because they don't like to be anonymous

>> No.29905566
File: 205 KB, 1080x1590, Screenshot_20210228-102101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29905566

>>29904831
Lmao Hoge is unironically the only thing pumping rn

>> No.29905573

>>29905055
i'm sure shai labuff would have to disagree with you on that

>> No.29905597

>>29904712
when you're high iq, making money is trivial
shitposting your own investment is much more fun

>> No.29905604

>>29905388
>we
fuck off shill. Literally the only people that address themselves as representatives of an collective are malicious actors wanting to earn cash on people like you

>> No.29905612

>>29904940
news agencies like leaders to pin movements on for some reason. they want one person to represent a group. i got interviewed by the news for something a group i am in was doing and they kept asking me " who is in charge" and they just could not accept "we are a collective without a leader and you could interview any of us"

>> No.29905614

Hah

Because we don't have the millions and millions of normies it takes. When something hits the front page of reddit it has vastly more manpower.

4chan as a whole is where smart autistic people weaponize their intellect

Reddit is where the manpower organizes. This is also why /biz/ can't pump a coin, few people actually browse here

>> No.29905633

>>29904712
There is to much noise here... In reddit you can see what is the current voice of the community in one sit.

Also 4chan is really toxic.

>> No.29905634

>>29904712
Biz has 12 users anon, wallstreetbets had like 9 million. If eve 1% are active they can move a market. Biz is literally powerless compared to this.

>> No.29905686

>>29905446
i think they contributed especially in the beginning
but professionals made all the money in the end as always

>> No.29905769
File: 23 KB, 977x132, gme on biz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29905769

>>29905250
Tell me redditoid, if red dit is so great why did they shitcan you once you "achieved" something?

>> No.29905788

>>29904794
>It’s called chainlink
Well... chainlink is crashing now

>> No.29905856

>>29905788
And gamestop crashed too, whats your point? Chainlink already created numerous 4chan millionaires

>> No.29905886
File: 138 KB, 1247x810, 1611838748604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29905886

>>29904992
>>29904831
The actual answer is that reddit is too naive. This is why they elect people like liz warren and then she lols and taxes them for being soibois. Redditors were willing to hold, so they got fucked by the people not willing to hold (twittertards and /biz/tards who were memeing GME for months before it took off on reddit).

/biz/ CAN'T do this because the nature of anon is to be the dickass thief who fucks over his friends, sells and causes the whole sandcastle to crash down then blames everyone else for not being as smart as him to sell first.

>> No.29905894

>>29905769
post it with the right font faggot

>> No.29905944

>>29905015
>>29904928
>>29905089
>stinkers trying to pump their own bags

Link fud has nothing to do with accumulation and everything to do with Binance options. If you fud people into selling, you make your short. Any other token listed on binance has the same patterns.

>> No.29906011

>>29904712

Because half the users on BIZ are pajeets that Dont have bit coin only shot coin

>> No.29906028

>>29904712
4chan doesn't like namefags, so it would have never worked. It took him over a year of posting on Reddit and getting shit on for what looked like an utterly retarded waste of money before it finally started to pay out. He put a bunch of money into a company that looked like it was going bankrupt and Gamestop no less, which everyone knows has been shit for a long time. And that was before anyone knew Ryan Cohen would take a huge stake, gain a board seat, and begin working his magic. He was mainly saying it was a good long term investment with lots of upside. It didn't become a short squeeze thing until much later.

>>29905506
Exactly. It could have been likely DFV even was one of those shilling at the time. Who would know besides him?

>> No.29906079

Why the fuck don't we do it?
we have to agree on a crypto to pump

>> No.29906086
File: 79 KB, 750x790, pepe middle finger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906086

>>29905894
https://yuki.la/biz/17635013#p17637169

Archived thread, kill yourself you fucking retarditor.

>> No.29906126

>>29904712
It's called Kleros and there is still time to get in OP.

>> No.29906132

>>29906086
thanks faggot that's what i like to see.
you're still a faggot though.

>> No.29906140
File: 107 KB, 610x613, 1608390541422.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906140

>>29904712
>Keith Gill is just a normal dude

>> No.29906149
File: 13 KB, 1862x123, HE CALLED IT A YEAR AGO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906149

>tfw /biz/ called it a year ago

>> No.29906156
File: 220 KB, 529x895, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906156

>>29905886
>>29905769
>>29906086
Did you think March 2020 was before reddit?

>> No.29906182

>>29904712


Keith gill works in finance

Plus the Hedgies shorted game stop extremely quicker then they should of

>> No.29906226

https://bizfinance.gitbook.io/bizfinance/

Check this document

>> No.29906251

>>29904794
This I turned 25k into millions

>> No.29906253

>>29906156
There's posts going back further, but the fact reddit failed and left a bunch of bagholders in their wake means you can keep this one, big boi.

In any case twitter was talking about it even further back, reddit existed purely as someone's golem (keith gill's, maybe).

>> No.29906285

>>29905856
not has huge as GME. Nobody gives a fuck about link now, except you and your poor bag.

>> No.29906295

>>29905337
Bla bla du wirst nie eine Frau sein ...

>> No.29906303

>>29906182
>should of
Stop doing this.

>> No.29906321
File: 47 KB, 933x707, 1612013749677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906321

>>29904712
>didn't buy BTC cheap
>didn't buy ethereum cheap
>didn't buy chainlink cheap
>didn't buy GME cheap (discussed here before leddit)
>H-hur dur why 4chan don't do a GAMESTOP thing
GO BACK AND KYS

>> No.29906340

>>29906253
>>29906285
I like how I'm both a GME redditor and a Link bagholder just because you're both retarded.

>> No.29906438

The thing is I've post this thread like 5min ago, the numbers of answers are incredible.... Well 4chan, let's be real: you want to do like reddit. The reality is: not only can we make better, we can also fuck them like they will remember all their life the pain in the ass

>> No.29906602
File: 6 KB, 300x168, 4CHAN CHADS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906602

>>29906079
>Why the fuck don't we do it?
>we have to agree on a crypto to pump
Yes, let's fucking DO IT!
JUST DO IT! Which crypto? LETS..... GO!!!

>> No.29906728

>>29904712
go back

>> No.29906799

>>29905633
>Also 4chan is really toxic.
like reddit wasn't even more toxic with their faggot mods and their shitty social credit system

>> No.29906820

>>29904712
go back to telegram, esl retard

>> No.29906925
File: 11 KB, 248x248, 1614085765564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29906925

>>29906799
>like reddit wasn't even more toxic with their faggot mods and their shitty social credit system

>> No.29906985

>>29904712
Because the nature of anonymity makes it much harder to trust people and much easier to get away with scams, hence why all the pajeets come here

>> No.29907035

Ok let's find a fucking token to pump right now!

>> No.29907356

Sage

>> No.29907413

>>29907035
I have a only few month old token ,with a white fully doxxed team, still early as fuck (microcap) wp releasing today and working prototype in a month, that can be our next chainlink

>> No.29907493

>>29905283
This is already happening bro

>> No.29907498

>>29907413
What's the name of the token?

>> No.29907620

>>29904712
Please guys wait a couple weeks I gotta collect money before we do it.

>> No.29907649
File: 261 KB, 888x894, 1613376839328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29907649

Come on fucking fags?! Can't we do better than this Keith Gill attention whore with his shit on the forehead? HOW DARE YOU?!

>> No.29907688

>>29907035
Well fuck it I'll spill the beans, name is Civitas Fundamenta FTMA, dyor but I can tell you that there's a lot of development going on and plenty of use cases that are actually achievable. This is an absolute gem imo, official marketing hasn't even started yet so don't shill it around too much yet

>> No.29907710

>>29904712
MARA puts?

>> No.29907724
File: 392 KB, 528x544, 654675416.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29907724

>>29905886
this
What's a little financial bantz between the boys?

>> No.29907805

>>29904712
>Keith Gill is just a normal dude leader of a normie reddit group
Lmao no he isn't, look up where he worked and how he dressed immediately before this eceleb persona of his. He is PR for Blackrock and Elon to pretend their counterpush against the short consortium is just reddit and not insider trading on their part to destroy the insider traders (for what they tried to do to TSLA stock in 2019/2020)

>> No.29907810

>>29907688
Well fuck it I'll spill the beans, kill yourself shill pajeet.

>> No.29907827

>>29904831
tbf slave finance was hilarious

>> No.29907839

>>29907649

You would have to find a company that actually has value

Game stop still has value since Ryan Cohen is part of the team

>> No.29907888

>>29907724
based and purple ID pilled.
4chan in general has a chaotic nature.

>> No.29907942
File: 42 KB, 892x862, 1606443828481.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29907942

>>29905250

>> No.29907948

>>29904712
>Why 4chan don' do something like this?
SPEAK
ENGRISH
also, I am in on Gamestop, and I don't think you realize that there probably won't be another Gamestop type stock that's overshorted THIS MUCH.

>> No.29908034
File: 306 KB, 1280x690, cryptofag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29908034

>>29904712
When you have a bunch of anonymous retards all trying to trick each other in to buying their scam coin bags it's hard to get anything accomplished.

>> No.29908037

>>29905446
Retail owns something like 30% of the real shares.
The other 70% is split between institutions and funds.

>> No.29908052

>>29907810
It's honestly a legit project anon, do yourself a favour and check it out before marketing starts.

>> No.29908100

Who cares about reddit, those fags looks like insects in comparison to our Godzilla potential

>> No.29908150

>>29908052
fuck off lmao im not like these other retards

>> No.29908189

I've got a coin where we can make it huge and actually get really rich along the way but it would take more than just shilling, we'd actually have to trade as well as do KYC....actually nevermind.

>> No.29908203

>trusting anyone on 4chan
>ever
No.

>> No.29908257

>>29904712
4chan has no power
a good meme every once in awhile but 4chan influence is greatly over exaggerated
they mostly just bitch and cry about shit like women and minorities

>> No.29908286

>>29904712
4chan is all vs all

>> No.29908343

>>29908257
well.. BLM riots are waiting for you whitard

>> No.29908409

>>29908150
Well you'll feel retarded soon enough

>> No.29908438
File: 1.43 MB, 600x338, 1614124492943.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29908438

>>29905886

>> No.29908518

You know that GME is all institutions right?

>> No.29909311
File: 163 KB, 640x427, escape_from_new_york18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29909311

Well lads, I will be honest with you:

I didn't think I would get so many answers. That means there's potential here, everyone wants to show Reddit that our balls weight more than theirs..
I don't want to give you the name of a token right now, I'm afraid you'll think it's a scam. We all have to agree on a token.
That's why I'm going to wait a week while everyone thinks about which to token to pump. Then I'll come back and we'll pump it! Reddit gays, here we are!

>> No.29909329

>>29904712
>brainwash the masses into becoming deranged bag holders so him and a small percentage of others who realize the scam can take profits
you can already see this attempted right after this scam occurred with the sudden rash of meme coins that hit the market. see how they all faired. nearly everyone lost money but the meme coin creators.

>> No.29909345

>>29904712
Keith Gill is NOT a normal dude. He glows like nothing i've EVER seen before

>> No.29909424

>>29909311
I wasted my time reading this retarded thread so just fucking tell me faggot and I’ll buy

>> No.29909540

>>29904712
Everytime I buy into /biz/ picks I get burned

t. 10,000 XLM

>> No.29909692

>>29904712
/biz/ was in charge of pumping ESH/Ghost, Statera and effectively kickstarting the ERC20 DeFi Uniswap altcoin run.

Uniswap wouldn't had been as popular without us collectively pumping Statera and popularizing Uniswap.
Half the projects that were pumping were /biz/ made or shilled on /biz/ first.

>> No.29909697

>>29909345
Of course, I'm joking. He's a fucking hero. It's the Robin Hood of 2021. Saint Gill.
But now let's do better. When 4chan will do it, GameStop will look fucking gay.
https://youtu.be/VV97_cn54bQ?t=72

>> No.29909710

>>29906799
social credit systems are only toxic to those on the losing end of said systems. its no different than real life. the reason why 4chan is "popular" I use that term lightly, is because its one of the few places left on earth where losers such as yourself have an equal playing field.

Put in other terms, the winners of the planet have locked all of you faggots in a locker room and are exploring the world / interacting with each other while you faggots remain here and seethe. 4chan will never be capable of anything great. Everyone who uses this board unironically has failed at life

>> No.29909731
File: 18 KB, 249x220, youtubee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29909731

>>29908034

>> No.29910026

>>29909311
You sound like your girlfriend fucks other men.

>> No.29910162

>>29909697
Thats not what anon was saying at all you retard.

>> No.29910200

>>29904712
>80iq newfag thread
>118 replies

>> No.29910282

>>29904712
>I'm wondering. Keith Gill is just a normal dude leader of a normie reddit group. Why 4chan don' do something like this? Why?
>We can do it by far, but still 4chan never did it.
>Shame on us.
Because we are a different kind of retarded.

>> No.29910358

>>29907888
checked

>> No.29910393

>>29906799
4chan also has a social credit system.
To upvote you reply with "based" and to downvote you post a söyjak.

>> No.29910513

Because biz isn't full of attention seeking normies who want to be worshipped. People stay anonymous. the only people on 4chan who get famous are shizoid freaks who lost their mind about stupid memes like qanon

>> No.29910553

>>29905430
This

>> No.29910672

>>29910026
>You sound like your girlfriend fucks other men.
No I just fucked yours, you just don't know it yet. Wait 9 months you will be surprised

>> No.29910679

>>29905769
reddit

>> No.29910726

>>29909697
>newfag redditor doesn't even know what a glowie is

>> No.29910785

>>29904831
Why is GME seen as a success? They pumped wall street with a fuckton of money on a stock for a dead company. They mildly inconvenienced one hedge fund while having blackrock rake in billions of profit.

>> No.29910963

All Keith gill exposed was congress the sec and hedge funds are crooked

He made videos saying game stop was a good buy when he was buying the stock for cheap

He never told anyone to buy game stop stock at 300 a share like a retard.

>> No.29911001

>>29905454
This I even bought in back in November because it was talked about on here but sold in December because no one could explain why this was going to go up

>> No.29911154

>>29906132
Kys newfag. Fucking whiner

>> No.29911177

>>29904712
This guy is a stooge for hedge funds. You don't really believe that a bunch of poor r*ddit normies did this... right?

>> No.29911283

>>29904712
if were he to be associated to this website he would be in prison

>> No.29911454
File: 5 KB, 225x225, now.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29911454

>>29911177
I don't care. I want money and if I can fuck Schwab and his great reset friends in the process, that's cool.

>> No.29911468
File: 16 KB, 300x172, Vlad = Keith.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29911468

>>29909345
this

>> No.29911807

Robbing a central bank would be more of 4chans style. Or stealing NSA cyberwarefare tech.

>> No.29911967

>>29911468
Keith Gill looks like a fucking Chad, Vlad is a virgin looking bitch

>> No.29912092

>>29911468
>>29904712
This guy looks like a massive faggot. The bulging eyes is the crowning part of it.

>> No.29912187

>>29910026
very generous to think he has a gf

>> No.29912192

>>29909345
ngl m8 calling out the dude that made a bunch of hedge funds angry a glowie is also pretty glowie in itself
i don't know who's jewing who anymore.

>> No.29912229

>>29904712
>shame on us
Female hands typed this post.

>> No.29912438

>>29904712
Because 4chan can't unanimously agree on anything ever, this place is filled with contrarians. They can't be trusted in coordinating anything.

>> No.29912678

>>29912438
4chan is quite good at coordinating shit.
We're very good at starting shit threads and filling them up with shitposts and shit memes to shit on everyone who isn't doing the same.
How can we profit from this?

>> No.29912687

>>29905573
/biz/tards trying to take credit for something /pol/acks accomplished. Shame.

>> No.29912867

>>29912678
The only thing 4chan is collectively good at. But when we finally had a literal memecoin (Doge) on the spotlight only a small part of /biz/ supported it and the rest just did the usual FUD and shilling their irrelevant coins that didn't have nearly the same amount of memetic potential.

>> No.29913027
File: 151 KB, 900x900, 1611854527567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29913027

>>29906132
You have to go back

>> No.29913033

>>29912438
If you don’t know what we unanimously agreed on you are a complete newfag

>> No.29913136

>>29913033
Give me just 1 (one) example of a project that you can start a thread about supporting it and not a single person will try to downplay it or shit on it.

>> No.29913266

>>29904712
>MFW BOUGHT GME AT 300 CUZ R*DDIT TOLD ME TO

>> No.29913286

I'm busy looking for a fucking cool token while everyone's spreading out his own shit on the thread

>> No.29913308

Why do you cry about these trashcoins?
This is all your fault mate, don’t be so stubid
Wanna make profit?
>listen carefully my boi, go to JustLiquidity and see yields for JULD
>See the stat, be clever!

>> No.29913317

>>29909311
>>29910672
Pajeets cant get pussy

>> No.29913373

>>29913266
Please Dont buy game stop at $200-300

Wait until it goes below a hundred

>> No.29913411

>>29913136
You can find that on every investment oriented site, even re edit, they’re will always be actual contrarians, but for this project, 99% are all bullish, lots of accumulation fud hoping to dissuade newfags from bagging up, the fact that you don’t even know what it is tells me you haven’t been here long, and that’s ok, you just need to dyor more

>> No.29913450

>>29912867
Only Bitcoin worth buying right now is Monero and i Dont have a bank account link to my coin wallet to buy any

>> No.29913465

>>29904712
Because we don't trust each other as much as the hivemind that is Reddit, every other thread is a pajeet PnD or a wojack boasting/complaining about their portfolio with no real communication/talking/advice with each other outside of calling people retards. Say what you will about them but their mob mentality makes it easier for these sorts of things to happen
at least that's how I view it

>> No.29913570

>>29904712
Reddit hates Jews but can't speak their mind like that publicly, so they speak through action. /biz/ is full of betas who whine but will never take action despite being allowed to speak freely.

>> No.29913686

>>29904712
>why doesnt a board full of brokeass NEETs pull a gamestop
Gee I wonder

>> No.29913868

>>29904712
because stock market is rigged, we know this because we've survived the crypto market. gamestop is too much risk for too little payoff. biz is capable, LINK when from a meme coin to a major mover over the course of years because of us

>> No.29913968

>>29904940
Reddit stole our memes again!

>> No.29914036
File: 11 KB, 199x253, SOY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29914036

>>29904712
GO BACK

>> No.29914206
File: 75 KB, 983x1013, 1417985176979.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29914206

>>29914036
no

>> No.29914348

>>29908037
SOURCE?

>> No.29914609

Ok I'm sharing with you some ideas.

->on Binance:
FUN
DOGE
POWR
CHZ

->on uniswap (holy shit I hate gas):
Cat Token (CAT): because I love cats, also fuck the shiba inu shink coin

You choose.
Maybe Binance is a better option because most off you don't like uniswap, and most of you are newfags. Binance is ok for retards, anyone can join.
What do you think?

>> No.29914893

>>29905505
or at least create a comparable app to this: https://wsbsignal.com

>> No.29914904
File: 8 KB, 188x138, VOTE!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29914904

>>29914609
Vote now!

>> No.29914933

>>29904712
Because 4chan thinks critically and rarely does the majority of the board align their opinions on a single item.

>> No.29914998

>>29914609
R*ddit will pump DOGE on the 1st and the 5th, be prepared.

>> No.29915057

>>29914348
here's one: https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=GME&subView=institutional

>> No.29915199

>>29904712
Because every time a grifter trys to make 4chan his personal army we tell them that they will never be a woman.

>> No.29915310

>>29915199
we can mutually agree we all hate status quo. y not profit off steering its demise?

>> No.29915376

It's simpler than you'd think, there isn't an upvote system here so people can't really understand what the popular board consensus is on some coins unless they browse here all day and most peippe don't, so we can never achieve a move with that much agreement. Also, we fud our own investments so that's hard to do, the only good thing we ever did is Chainlink. We're trying with Rubic now but there are so many fudders and we can't get any sort of extreme pump and mania, only organic growth

>> No.29915448
File: 1018 KB, 540x230, good.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29915448

>>29915057
>https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=GME&subView=institutional

>> No.29915502

>>29910393
>what is based retard
based retard

>> No.29915509

>>29914998

Doge is garbage

>> No.29915523

>>29907827
Yeah but just wait a century and your tokens are gonna demand reparations

>> No.29915536

>>29915310
I don't think that will work, and I don't think i want it to work unless we make it only to fuck reddit and see them go bankrupt, but for that we would have to buy as much as we can during months and then start shilling it on their shitty website, which is a plan that take too much time and work for the niggers of this board.

>> No.29915570

>>29904794
This. Newfags are the only one saying shit like OP.
>>29904712
Piss off this board isn't to make you rich.

>> No.29915577

>they didn’t go balls deep into btc back in ‘13
Lmaoing @ you poors this shit can hit 1000 I’d still be making a killing.

>> No.29915579

>>29904712
>Why 4chan don't do a GAMESTOP thing
We did better. We bought BTC at under a dollar.

>> No.29915735

>>29914998
ok so not doge

>> No.29915790

>>29904712
Because then we would be copying reddit

>> No.29915820

>>29915570
>Piss off this board isn't to make you rich.
if you want to stay poor you can go back to Nigeria

>> No.29915825

>>29915536
what is the cost benefit analysis of letting reddit eat itself? chime in, gentlemen

>> No.29915854
File: 75 KB, 526x395, 1291425440659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29915854

>>29904712
The only cause we could use to unite all the tards here is doing something 'for the lulz'

>> No.29915875

Just ban all the pajeet that are needfully shilling and /biz/ will turn into /k/ levels of concentrated autism

>> No.29915911

>>29915820
Of course I want to make money, but you're acting like /biz/ is your personal pump army or some shit. You're a goddamn newfag who's salty he missed out on everything and thinks he can somehow rally a gme like pump. Fucking kek. Enjoy the board it's up to you to navigate this pile of dogshit.

>> No.29915992

Let's just all buy FTM. 100x potential on its own. If /biz/ shills it hard and coordinatedly then the sky is the limit.

>> No.29916067

>>29904712

if you want to make money anon, buy as much Nasdaq:INO as you can when the market opens tomorrow.

you re GMI.

>> No.29916635
File: 48 KB, 1000x658, 90351270_107114610933638_2015002757529862144_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29916635

>>29904712
UNITE THE CLANS.

BUY BSV.

>> No.29916698

>>29915735
Doge is basically a copy paster of the basic eth token with no function added. It is a meme. A joke. Musk knows this of course. He's a troll.

>> No.29916913

>>29915820
the why don't we buy HOGE and wait for 6 months and then shill it everywhere ?

>> No.29916975

>>29916698
Wouldn't you do the same if your shitposts had power over the market?

>> No.29917015

>>29916635
Scam.

>> No.29917076

>>29905788
most crypto is, its still up 100x from when it was shilled here years ago

>> No.29917157

>>29905573
Kek

>> No.29917228
File: 645 KB, 250x190, 1611933411031.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29917228

>>29916913
YOU LISTEN ME LAD; CRAIG WRIGHT IS OUR WILLIAM WALLACE. THE SHILLING AND HATRED IS YER SIGN. UNITE THE CLANS.

They want you to believe there is no fight to be had. That is why there is so much resistance; that is why the propaganda is necessary. That is why they spread untruths about the word of god; untruths about the money changers. They want you to believe we are not enlightened beings.

I come here to fight for humanity; under one flag. Under one coin. That coin is the first; the only true protocol. Divide we fall frens; UNITE US.

>> No.29917303

>>29916698
comon let's do it with Cat Token (CAT), just to fuck off there stupid yellow shink dog. Cats are clever also. Dog is the metaphor for slave.

There's also a Rare Pepe (RPEPE) token

>> No.29917447

>>29917303
DECIEVER. PAGAN. ALT COINS ARE THE BAIT.

BSV. UNITE US!

>> No.29917474

>>29916975
Probably not to be honest. What's the point? For teh lulz would be the only one.

>> No.29917905

>>29904712
we have multiple "GAMESTOP THINGS" each and every month with an array of low cap shitcoins.

kys newfag reddditor trash.
>you have to go back

>> No.29918046

>>29917905
JUDAS!

>> No.29918500

>>29917905
How do shitcoins hurt jews?

>> No.29919092

>>29918500
Who cares? They make me rich. That's what matters.

>> No.29919408

>>29919092
You are definitely a judas.
These are the smoothbrains we must fight gentlemen.
It is more than money. It's is principle; and that is what separates the men from the sheep.

>> No.29919428
File: 41 KB, 483x581, 1614086057456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29919428

>>29919092
the only thing that matters is my bag. I don't care about yours to be honest, I'm not mother Teresa, but if you can grow yours with mine at the same, well... why not?

>> No.29919548

>>29919408
Agree.
what do you propose to fight the banks?

>> No.29919605

>>29912192
Overall Hedgies made shit tons of money on GME. Citron and Melvin lost money, but other companies made a lot by riding it up to 300, and then shorting it later

>> No.29919691

>>29904712
It was not that guy not was ist Reddit who was first in GME. I know who was and I love those boyos. The big pump was also not caused by Reddit fags, it was a coordinated hedge fund pump and they just used the publicity as smokescreen.

>> No.29920115
File: 478 KB, 662x447, Iloveitwhenplanswork.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29920115

>>29919408
You are right. It is principle. You think you must save the world for us. I thin fuck you, fuck it, I want to live my life the way I want to and die. And fuck the rest. Principle indeed.
Which is why 4chan is such a great place, isn't it? You have /pol/ and I have /biz/
Now fuck off and trust Q or some other schizo

>> No.29920197

>>29919428
Indeed.

>> No.29920211

>>29919548
We must unite under the most hated coin. Their hate and shilling towards bsv is a clear sign they fear it.
BSV is our only chance. Unite us. Buy bsv

>> No.29920302
File: 60 KB, 831x773, 1612561082749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29920302

>>29904712
/biz/ is a crypto board

>> No.29920364

>>29920115
You're missing the point. We must unite.
You call it a qspiracy or anyone a schizo when you cannot win the argument. Honor apathy and reward indifference. Or instead you can right the demons; unite under bsv.

>> No.29920394

>>29920211
Nobody hates BSV. There is no reason to. It's just a scam by an insufferable big mouth, who thought it would work out for him.

>> No.29920400
File: 46 KB, 727x727, 1611175200681.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29920400

>>29920302

>> No.29920564

>>29920364
You may have misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that all of /pol/s principles and theories are untrustworthy. I was saying that I just don't care. i am not on 7biz7 to fight da joos. I am here to use it as an information hive and make money.

>> No.29920568

>>29920394
You a liar and a deceiver. A snake.
The fucking borg; an assimilated clown for the machine. Pathetic.

>> No.29920635

>>29920564
And you're missing my point. You're not better then the jew. A soulless empty shell of a man. You could be more but you choose to be a faggot. Such shame.

>> No.29920691

>>29920635
So be it. I am happy that way.

>> No.29921008
File: 9 KB, 276x183, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29921008

>>29920691
Copy that Cypher. You could be so much more.

>> No.29921091

>>29920691
And may I add don't quote pump up the volume if you don't understand the message.

>> No.29921200

>>29904712

Because more people on plebbit it's marketed way more than 4chan the front page of reddit is literal CNN tier left wing biased news

>> No.29921308

>>29921008
More? More than a multi millionaire renting out his apartments he bought with crypto gains? Tell me then, what more i could be?

>> No.29921469

>>29921308
A man of dignity. A man with morals and principles. A man that wishes to see tomorrow as a better day then today for all; not just himself. If these ideals sound trivial to you then I do not believe there is hope for you.

>> No.29921618

>>29921469
The problem with it is that I really just do not care about others. No matter what race, creed, or sex. I hate people. All of them.

>> No.29921813
File: 641 KB, 3040x1440, Screenshot_20210115-174300_YouTube.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29921813

>>29921618
Then you deserve a traitors death.

https://youtu.be/vRVT_XlPnCw

>> No.29921910

>>29921813
Now that is unfair. Fight Club is me.

>> No.29922042

>>29905337
Prove it
Take a poop in front of us

>> No.29922136

>>29904921
jogger it went from like 25 cents to 50 dollars, if you missed the run you are a newfag

>> No.29922236

>>29921813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji1tCcIgH5U

>> No.29922238

>>29905614
I'm browsing

>> No.29922244

>>29921910
Excuse me? Are you willing to sacrifice for the greater good? I think not.
Projectmayhem or the members of fightclub were united in a cause greater than themselves. Words like sacrifice are alien to you.

>> No.29922350
File: 128 KB, 750x920, 1606987537876.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29922350

>>29922236
Lol demon or not; or just a shill you definitely are a massive faggot.

>> No.29922381

>>29905886
So channers are just regular chinese people, got it

>> No.29922674

>>29922244
You didn't understand the greater good meant in fight club

>> No.29922738

>>29922350
A shill??? What have I shilled?

>> No.29923012
File: 134 KB, 819x1024, 1606856880308.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29923012

>>29922738
That nothing matters but the pursuit of money and narcissistic beliefs. And you hate all people when you should look in the mirror; then you would see you're what should be hated in this world.
>don't you realize that evil lives in the motherfucking skin?

>> No.29923124

>>29923012
I should be hated. I don't disagree. I use people. Because I can. It is not a nice thing to do. But then also, you look in a mirror. Is what you do really a nice thing to do?

>> No.29923264

>>29904712
you have to go back

>> No.29923299

OP you are an insufferable newfaggot loser or a tranny shill.
Fuck off.

>> No.29923333

>>29923124
I am only human and yes father I have sinned.
I do not pretend. I speak the truth. That is what matters.
UNITE US; BUY BSV.
Is a message for good

>> No.29923415

>>29923012
How do I get to fuck her

>> No.29923486
File: 152 KB, 1233x228, 1552614897925.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29923486

>>29923333
Stupid cuck

>> No.29923493

>>29921618
Hate only breeds more hate, only by non hate is hatred appeased

>> No.29923531

>>29904712
we've already done it with LINK

>> No.29923698

>>29905446
your brain is the size of a pea

>> No.29923712

>>29904712
4chan is populated by individualists, reddit is populated by collectivists. we will always bet against each other even if it hurts

>> No.29924056

>>29923012
>narcissistic beliefs
I admit that my last gf called me a narcissist. But aren't we all to an extent?

>> No.29924329

>>29923486
You have the mental capacity of a goldfish

>> No.29924594

>>29904712
Meanwhile high iq anons who have done the LTO/Riddler math are draining binance wallet of LTO. biz really should do the LTO/Riddler math before the final squeeze on supply happens.

>> No.29924711

>>29904831
>why inst 4channel my personal army!????
fuck off lmao you keep confusing wsb reddit newfags for actual wsb "vets" you cocksucker

>> No.29924724

>>29904712
The reason it'll never happen is because everyone hates each other here, and I hate everyone here too so I just wanted to say fuck all of you I hate you all

>> No.29925295
File: 175 KB, 500x826, kevin-chang-its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-51737953.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29925295

>>29904712
>this is /biz

>> No.29925535

>>29924594
This.

Biz must DYOR about LTO. Time is running.

>> No.29925668

Honestly, all of use should be on bittrex, and making on unified call every few days. Something that has a decent TA chart that is due to pop anyways.

You pick a low vol coin. Once the money goes in it gains attention. Whales will buy up and put up buy walls to accumulate further.

Last people in basically sell to those and make a small profit. First few in make huge profits. Occasionally everyone gets burned.

I doubled my money on MTL a few days back. Shit still has volume moving. With more power it could have gone further.

Big part is small money only. No one can be throwing in like $200K. Everyone take about $4k a week. Double it. 4k again. Double it. 1 btc can move those markets.

Tldr: everyone get on bittrex. I've been making a killing lately. Next week we start moving markets together.

>> No.29925897

>>29925668
Kek has already spoken you deciever. Witness me

>> No.29926095

LINK is the 4chan crypto. Everyone swap everything into it... profit.

4chan is more focused on screwing people though. Anything other than link are people here trying to dump their bags.

Link.

>> No.29926149

>>29904712
look at that guy, he is the adverse idea of biz or even 4chan.
a soiboy with gamer tshirt and a fucking bandana.
that guy was already 9 million rich before GME. this is why he is comfortable holding it.
the reason I see that 4chan can't do anything like this is because of anonymity and because if it doesn't have some racial innuendo it won't take off.
any good project with simple idea behind it will be FUDded to death.
4chan is not smart.

>> No.29926397

>>299260While what this Anon says is definitely true, Link has so much potential, if Link makes true, we will all be gazillionaires. But it most definitely will take patience and time and nerves of steel while they dump to decentralise more

>> No.29926505

>>29926149
4chan is just too smart but not organized + turbo individual.

>> No.29926585

>>29915523
underrated

>> No.29926623

>>29926505
May I please correct you? $chan is so smart because we are not organized.

>> No.29926641

I just wanna buy a condo in Thailand and expatriate from the US and never work again. Is that too much to ask? For reference, I bought 225 shares of AMC at $16.30.

>> No.29926711

>>29925897

BSV had 900+ million of volume. You gonna get 913 of your millionaire friends to pump it to infinity?

XDN. $300K of volume. Un noticed to most.

Literal thousands of dollars can gain interest to push from 4 sats to 8 sats.

Now you can hold your multi million dollar coin and wait for moves, or you can get people off this board noticing a trend, and start sucking it up.

Double your money. Once a week? Compound that for me.

/biz/ is a small group of people. We need to move small markets to the moon. Pick another. Start again. This is how fish become whales.

Do you want to be a fish in the huge crypto market? Or do you wanna be a whale in small cap market?

You tell me

>> No.29926893

>>29926711
I am tired of playing this fucking game.
You think capital is the purpose of life?
We need to fight these evil motherfuckers and in order for us to do that we need to unite. The altcoin market is a distraction.

>> No.29927023

Alright, i did you the favour. I looked into BSV yet again. Fuck off. Craig, at what point in your lifetime will you accept that you can't fool people into anything without the slightest proof? I mean, come on, you lost court battles how often now? Because you failed to deliver. Fuck the fuck off, give it a rest. Enjoy your life, put on that smug grin of yours and fool some chicks.

>> No.29927169

>>29926893

And how are you funding your personal crusade? Buying shit off the whales who are in it for the quick profit? From your job an an accountant?

You wanna fuck over a big bank? Pay off your mortgage this year. Make enough money where you can lend to others.

You wanna hold your ADA or link and think its helping something? Good for you. I hold a bunch too. But I'm not gonna pretend it's making a dent in anyones life.

I'm thinking bigger.

>> No.29927240

>newfag reddit cunt doesnt know about the countless pnd shitcoins we've been through
Remember that we dumped doge on you back in 2014, retard.

>> No.29927281

>>29905566
Swap tokens exist in their own little bubbles you fucking moron.

>> No.29927624
File: 19 KB, 657x527, 1614529941543.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29927624

this thread has gotten absolutely nowhere, everyone apeing out. this is why we cant have nice things. you are all too autistic

>> No.29927798

>>29927169
Did you not read any of my posts above? I have sold everything. I'm out. All I hold now is bsv.

You think paying off your mortgage affects the big banks? Jesus h christ God help us.

Remember the ideal of taking the power from money years ago before the crypto boom? We can do that with bsv.

>> No.29928400

>>29927798

No. No we cant.

>> No.29928539
File: 102 KB, 500x614, 9AD24787-9498-4F7B-9018-A07A8BC9B32D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29928539

>>29905633

>> No.29928625
File: 75 KB, 396x432, 1611936755864.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29928625

>>29928400
All it is fud. You shill and decieve or worse you don't believe in yourself and the power of everyone against the few who pull the strings.

Makes you fucking coward

>> No.29928876
File: 109 KB, 1200x630, gayniggers-from.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29928876

>>29923333
Checked let me finish packing my bags first sheesh.

>> No.29928967
File: 242 KB, 500x272, 1611886331045.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29928967

>>29928625

>> No.29928972

>>29927624
As if you wanted it any other way

>> No.29929088

>LINK
>FTM
>BAO
>ETH
>RBC

Just off the top of my head rather recently.

>UNN
>QUICK
>MATIC
>REN

All incoming.

>> No.29929284
File: 249 KB, 821x768, 1611931803837.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29929284

>>29928967

>> No.29929468

>>29904794
Agreed, got in at 0.17 cents.
Makes me chuckle seeing WSB kicking off about a measley 5X haha

It's all about the 100X minimjm

>> No.29929547
File: 48 KB, 720x958, 1614174703352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29929547

>>29929284
These anons are all brainwashed and under direct control of the bilderbergs the davos groups the Klause schwabbs. They are never going to pump a legit project. Brainforce is back in stock it's been out of stock for months. If I don't plug their going to shut me down.

>> No.29929578

>>29909710
that's a lot of words for coping

>> No.29929731
File: 146 KB, 1125x1687, 1614492416953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29929731

>>29909710
Didn't read; never selling

>> No.29929946
File: 36 KB, 500x500, 1607051120513.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29929946

>>29929547
Just buy bsv fren. It is time to preach to our friends and family about what blockstream and the rest of those criminal fucks stole from us.

>> No.29930282
File: 53 KB, 620x412, The-Warcry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29930282

>>29905533
Checked.
If we can pump LINK while everything is crashing, the normies will jump into it like drowning rats on a life boat.
The is already everything at our disposal : memes, a million breadcrumbs, confirmed partnerships that are barely known, years of walls of text about it posted here to almost just copy paste...
We are at war and currently sitting on a pile of weapons.

>> No.29930517

>>29930282
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HIJACK MY MESSAGE TO SHILL CHAINLINK.

Link does not unite the clans faggot. Link goes to zero when eth dies enjoy the rugpull. I'd advise you to sell your links at a marginal loss now.

>> No.29931162
File: 3 KB, 200x200, JUST_DO_IT._(NIKE).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29931162

lets do it with nike

>> No.29931595

>>29931162
Fuck off kike.
The prohecy has been foretold.
Buy bsv now. Use bsv to pay friends and family. Stop using fiat. It is time to adopt it before we become the wiemar republic. Learn your history and what the money changers have done to your people. Don't let them do it again. Together we're powerful. UNITE THE CLANS.

>> No.29931778

>>29904712
See chainlink

>> No.29931826

>>29931595
You think your fucking altcoin gives you the right to the crown. We all know bsv is the rightful heir to the crown; always has been and always will be. UNITE THE CLANS

>> No.29932606
File: 1.77 MB, 3210x2038, 20210225_030459.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29932606

>>29904712

not only /biz. with the other 2 board we would bang hot mammas.

>pic related

>> No.29932672

ASKO is the new biz coin joining big brother LINK. get in

>> No.29933093

>>29932672
Burn in hell judas.
BUY BSV. UNITE THE CLANS

>> No.29934164

Because the avg 4channer is poorer than the average redditor

>> No.29934335

>>29904712
wsb wants to BEAT jews
4chan wants to BE jews

>> No.29935030

>>29934335
Based.
Buy bsv
Beat the jews

>> No.29936720
File: 63 KB, 316x338, 2rsdll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29936720

>>29935030

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action