Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 241 KB, 730x380, 1614819002645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195357 No.30195357 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Previously, on /XSG/: >>30180093

Americans can still buy XRP on Uphold or Bitrue

or on the XRP ledger https://xrptoolkit.com/trade
or on XUMM app (with USD IOU's from Bitstamp)

XUMM instructions https://postimg.cc/LqLWr0mn

>Flare Finance PUBLIC BETA:
https://flarefinance.medium.com/flare-finance-the-open-beta-begins-b6061c6b9e71

>BETA Preparation:
https://youtu.be/FgUT5PjPy-o

>Ripple’s Response to SEC Lawsuit:
https://twitter.com/s_alderoty/status/1355212298814693380

>Lawyer Explains:
https://youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare (FLR) Overview:
https://youtu.be/ChMGCtuibsA

>Bitrue vs Poloniex FLR:
https://youtu.be/epEAgS3EV5Y

>Flare vs Ethereum:
https://youtu.be/rNwNRBbsEtw [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>Flare Finance Intro:
https://youtu.be/_mto6QcUqZU

>Flare Finance FAQ:
https://youtu.be/U9Rs_DyuAq8

>Flare Finance Wiki:
https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/flare-finance

>XRP Ledger:
https://dex.xrplapps.com
>XRP Charts:
https://xrpcharts.ripple.com
>XRP Richlist:
https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

>Insiders/UHNWI/Mellon/Lore:
https://pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/JoelKatz
https://twitter.com/flarenetworks
https://twitter.com/flrfinance
https://twitter.com/CommunityFlare
https://twitter.com/bearableguy123
https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211
https://twitter.com/PRX113 [Mr. Pool archives]

>The Myth of Market Cap:
http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2
>XRP FUD BINGO:
https://fudbingo.com

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
https://pastebin.com/pZdQbREq

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM, Exodus or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/Trezor
Don't use Droplet wallet it's a scam!

>> No.30195379

>>30195357
FIRST

>> No.30195423
File: 666 KB, 3596x1644, 1614807443326.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195423

pic from yesterday's /XSG/ some anon posted it

>> No.30195481
File: 14 KB, 300x300, 1605364444664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195481

>>30195379

>> No.30195488
File: 273 KB, 1024x1024, Ιησούς Χριστός Μέγας Αρχιερεύς.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195488

>> No.30195576
File: 157 KB, 600x513, COFFEE ZONE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195576

Fuck, this really is happening.

>> No.30195613 [DELETED] 
File: 54 KB, 714x750, 1611750890337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195613

>>30195481
nigger like i give two fucks what you think i am allowed to do or not.

real question: where the fuck are my flare and/or spark tokens? this shit is looking fucking bootleg as hell on the youtube and twitter.

>> No.30195623
File: 23 KB, 347x1023, D7A49948-73DF-4A8C-88F8-DD210ABC7099.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195623

>>30195576
Soon anon, if God wills it

>> No.30195640
File: 780 KB, 658x969, 1612380483611.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195640

>>30195379

>> No.30195688

Inb4 piece of shit deadcoin and larpfag drama. Christ is King. God bless.

>> No.30195748

>>30195640
this image reeks of something a nigger would post. i am going to sell this piece of shit coin if the general thread is filled with literal nogs at thjs point.

>> No.30195768 [DELETED] 
File: 18 KB, 300x293, god.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195768

>>30195688
Checked. Christ is King!

>> No.30195812
File: 393 KB, 1023x1023, 17EDC76C-FF7E-42F8-8FCA-FC98FA8C9A9A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30195812

>>30195688
Dubs confirm it. FUDers have no effect this thread either

>> No.30195870

0.3 bottom?

>> No.30196112
File: 14 KB, 300x449, e9973cf86082296a6ca012cfa388645b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30196112

5D starseed here sitting comfy. Here in service to Earth frens

>> No.30196137

>>30195870
Are we going to see 0.3 before moon?

>> No.30196423

Do ERC-20 shitcoins have a future when XRP becomes the standard? I've got a couple I like and I'd be bummed out if they were to go to zero even after making it from XRP to be honest. I know Flare has a ETH virtual machine so maybe they might?

>> No.30196430

>>30196137
The honest answer is either yes or no.

But people aren't so sure Genslar will settle the case quickly after his hearing, so if the case drags out through this fall or longer, there's bound to be bad news along the way.

>> No.30196617
File: 13 KB, 1012x368, Capture1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30196617

>>30195357
how are people still getting scammed by this coin

>> No.30196813

>>30192056

Reposting since no one could debunk this doomsday scenario fromm last thread

>> No.30196819
File: 31 KB, 600x656, whiteface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30196819

>>30195748
Just your average white male here, don't sell you coins.

>> No.30196826

>>30196137
this article would suggest so (translate is your friend)
https://coincierge.de/2021/ripples-xrp-erst-die-korrektur-dann-die-preis-explosion-top-trader-sagt-ausbruch-voraus/

>> No.30196835 [DELETED] 

>>30195768
This meme is not Christ-like. If you sleep easy knowing that someone is in Hell, you are the antithesis of Christianity.

>> No.30196872

>>30195748
Dis nigga racist in 2021 can you believe dat Fuck outta here cracka wicho bitch ass before I molly wop ya like you deserve

>> No.30196885 [DELETED] 
File: 114 KB, 563x796, saved by grace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30196885

Christ is King

>> No.30196890
File: 166 KB, 1439x717, Screenshot_20210303-011605_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30196890

>>30196617
how are people still coming in to FUD this coin I don't understand.

>> No.30196965

>>30196813
Just go away fudder

>> No.30197291

>>30196813
Don't think that it is possible. How can a currency have to different values? For example: $1=$1 in the USA and 1$=5$ in switzerland. That would bring too many problems that would be too costly to fix. it would be the biggest scam in history.
Bankers would buy XRP on the open market and transfer it to their private garden to make instant x1000 gains.
Not to mention the errors in code that would appear on the XRPL and on the XRP.
The biggest FUD right now would be a fork but that isn't happening 'couse again, too costly to implement, create and fork (not to mention time consuming and creating something that is better than XRP).

>also liked this guys answer.
>>30194795

>> No.30197321

its over guys, sell while you can

>> No.30197356 [DELETED] 

Just saw Mochimo posted over biz

Cool to see a project actually doing something new

>> No.30197454

Ignore cutlery fud posters
Ignore namefag/larpfag posters
Ignore marketcap fud posters
Ignore politics posters
Ignore race posters
Ignore tranny posters
Ignore derailment posters
Ignore psychos
Ignore years posters.
Christ is King.

>> No.30197562

>>30196813
They did though, go in and read the thread lol

>> No.30197592
File: 18 KB, 1012x368, Capture1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30197592

>>30196890
wow, look at those huge gains the day that "partnership" extension was announced

>> No.30197633

>>30196835
WORD!

>> No.30197662

>>30196813
https://fudbingo.com

>> No.30197715
File: 184 KB, 1394x781, 1614800339018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30197715

>>30197291
Pic related is the most likely setup. Private ledgers for each CBDC, but they integrate into the XRP ledger in order to take care of ForEx.

As for the most likely course of action, retail trading will likely be cutoff at some point, and the XRP ledger may or may not be accessible to normal people ($2k XRP=$40K just to get on the ledger will do that). So having a real account on the ledger is going to be a must going forward, for XRP holders at least.

>> No.30197746 [DELETED] 

>>30196835
The enemies of Christ arent just average atheists or non-believers, they are those who know the gospel and know the truth, but despise it, and want others to despise it. There is nothing wrong with wishing those enemies of the Messiah (IYKYK) eternal damnation.
I bet you’re one of those faggot “christians” who goes to a youth group and everything lmao

>> No.30197853
File: 78 KB, 778x1024, 1614451725833.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30197853

>>30197592
Here is your (you) so you can buy some korma today. Bon Apetit

>> No.30197916 [DELETED] 

>>30197746
The enemies of Christ are those who deny Christ, it has nothing to do with books, traditions or any other form of invention aimed to misguided humanity. Deny Christ? Evil. Accept Christ? Good.

Simple as.

>> No.30198035

>>30197916
right on

>> No.30198047

I am literally rich. Fuck these retarded biz peasants. I am going to be an XRP millionaire. HAHAHAHAHAHA I piss on you fudding no xerpie autists

>> No.30198121

>>30197916
Sure, but I think on an individual level it's a harder road back to know the truth and oppose it vs. not thinking something is the truth and rejecting it.

It's Satanist vs. Atheist. In the end it's the same, but until the end, atheists have a better chance of seeing the light of the two.

>> No.30198146

>>30197715
I have always thought that when people talk about keeping retail out. Imagine if you needed 20 bitcoin minimum locked up before you could open a bitcoin wallet. It would be norman free.

>> No.30198168
File: 299 KB, 1651x1227, one phone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30198168

>>30195423
wut does this mean anon? Am tard

>> No.30198234

Any McKenna frens here?
https://youtu.be/RC7aud4b3dQ

>> No.30198335

>>30198047
Based

>>30197916
Only sorta based. The Bible isnt just some book. Jesus is the Bible, and the Bible is Jesus, because Christ is the Word made flesh, and the Bible is the flesh made known and digestible to us. Of course humanity has corrupted Christ’s message over the years, but His incorruptible Word is not part of, but in fact a haven from, that corruption

>> No.30198342

>>30198168
it means you should sell asap and buy LINK

>> No.30198478

>>30198342
Have small stake in Link, want to buy but can't afford to go all in on these minor dips. Looking for may be some silly alt coins that might bounce of the moon. People talking about "lota" and "rubic" I could justify 10 in each. idk again am tard what do you think anon?

>> No.30198625

>>30198478
buy xdc, ada and hbar

>> No.30198667
File: 102 KB, 960x711, 1608939433245.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30198667

>>30198478
ISO 20022 coins are where I'm at. I have a little bit of all of these. ALGO has staking built into its app (so you make 8% in addition to price jumps), and you can earn 5-6% interest on XLM on places like Nexo.

>> No.30198827

>>30198667
And technically the ALGO isn't staking, it's "rewards." Might be 7% come to think of it.

>> No.30199042
File: 775 KB, 220x220, 2A476C95-4CE1-4EA0-B431-BAB24FC41927.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30199042

>>30195688
fudders eternally btfo

>> No.30199051

>>30198234
my boy terrence was the one of the reasons i took shrooms back in the day. Found my soul on shrooms and Jesus came into my life shortly after i realized that everyone and everything is connected.

>> No.30199073

>>30196813
Figures, 1 post by this ID and after getting replies on his fud, no follow up.
Honestly these glowies, shills and FUD'ers aren't even trying.

>> No.30199196

>>30198234
Blessed Saint McKenna. When I saw the trees breathing. I knew everything he said was real.

>> No.30199264

>>30196423
100%
xrp doesn’t satisfy every usecase so your link, ocean, suter, bnb, idena, and efferiums are safe.

>> No.30199409

>>30199264
>completely forgets about atom
my mainbag is xrp as of this moment.
im staking atoms for passive income while i buy xrp every chance i get

>> No.30199462
File: 68 KB, 1275x848, memribog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30199462

>>30198342
>>30198625

>> No.30199499

>>30199264
>>30196423
I think that's a bit of a broad statement. I tend to be believe this
>https://finance.yahoo.com/news/brad-garlinghouse-says-99-cryptocurrencies-230033717.html
There will definitely be some that survive, but you're probably talking in the ballpark of 20-100, and it likely won't be just the top 20-100 present day. Some big names are very likely to die if they have no real utility.

>> No.30199519

>>30199051
So true, he also helped me deeply, I feel like I was attracted to his knowledge, he really forged my persona more than any person IMO

>>30199196
God damn I can relate to that, such a huge eye opener when the shrooms finally hit and you have this feeling that everything is gonna be alright, and that you are everything
And yeah, the plants breathing and dancing is amazing at first, people wouldn't understand, you really have to experience it!

Makes you wonder why psychs are illegal almost everywhere, it truly opens your 3rd eye IMO, woowoo shit I know, but you have to see it to believe it!

What are your favorite McKenna passage frens?

>> No.30199573

>>30197291
Probably some sort of blacklist or whitelist since xrp is non fungible. But that sounds like such a hassle that its be easier for them to make a fork of the system completely private. Xrp was never meant for retail anyways

>> No.30199862

>>30199573
I agree with the retail part, but I doubt they're going to need to do much. You'll have most XRP held by banks, and retail investors will either sell or be bought out in some form. And if there's > 10% of XRP held by small fry who can't do much with it, it's not a big deal.

>> No.30199900
File: 110 KB, 1242x1059, 0CF68B22-3CEC-47A7-90E7-C48F6434EF34.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30199900

>>30199499
dubs don’t lie, fren
I’ve been investing in utility from the start. It’s going to be a legendary sea of pink wojaks when the memecoins and foodcoins finally go. Hope ya fellas make it

>> No.30200079

>>30199519
>What are your favorite McKenna passage
um not sure aht you mean with passage but one the wiser things he said was that evolutionary theory without purpose couldnt produce this complexity of the nature we live in.
thats where god comes into mind

>> No.30200123

What the fuck is wrong with BitHomp?

>> No.30200193

>>30199900
Your dubs don't lie either.

And yeah, once I transferred BTC to a private wallet, and then a week later transferred XRP, I understood where things were eventually going. It's so obvious once you use these coins which ones are going to make it.

>> No.30200676

>>30200079
Yeah right, he also said that the universe is interested in gene matching, "who knew who, and what they were doing about it"
The universe is definitely after something here, what is it, only god knows

A passage is an excerpt from a piece of literature, video, audio, etc... It comes from the same word in french

>> No.30200716
File: 42 KB, 680x780, oooooo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30200716

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.30200984 [DELETED] 

>>30198121
True. Yeah. The Jesus thing is just because that's what has seeded our souls with basically the powers of God. We are like demigods now because of Jesus' sacrifice, we were already 1 step below an angel basically as per God's creation. And if you believe Enoch then we also have angelic DNA, plus all kinds of mist likely experimental and even demonic influences. This is why Christ is so important as an individual regardless of religion. Adding to this, the story is so pure that even if Jesus was not the son of God, his acts have now deemed him worthy of it by convincing humanity, since as you might know the entirety of creation is mental. Thus, by accepting Christ, it's basically just saying "I side with God, and goodness and I stand with Christ because of the sacrifice."

Even if the whole story is made up. IT DOESN'T MATTER. That's how the entire soul structure and reality matrix are made. This is why there is so much misinformation here.

Their biggest fear. Public awakening.... SHEEP NO MORE. ;) Hahaha, you have, and ARE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

The deniers can be swayed, thus saved. However, those vile enough to grasp this partially or totally, and act against God..... they will repent, i really hope as their souls can be of use still if they do, believe it or not. But if they don't they will be cast out into the void of nothing forever forgotten, shapeless, formless, meaningless for an eternity. Now you are beginning to see. Good. Vs evil. Nothing more..... nothing less.

>>30198335
The bible is a guide book for surviving cataclysms and guiding the survivors to where we are today, it is not as you say, those sayings are commonplace in religions so that they are repeated endlessly and thus, your pastor has now made you a part of his flock.... a sheep. I am not telling you that it has no knowledge, quite contrary, I am reminding you that knowledge is good and evil. Christ, God, The Kingdom, the Word, is all inside you anon.... believe in yourself.

>> No.30201056 [DELETED] 

>>30197746
The love of Christ is not in your heart. The hem of your cloak is seared by hellfire. I pray that you find true belief in Jesus, the savior of all mankind.

>> No.30201081

>>30200716
2k O's mate
its the standard amount of OOOS and coincidentally the maximum amount of letters allowed in one post. the 2k meme was always real, but the failed memedates that only creates anger and hate needs to stop.
it happens when its supposed to happen and rest assure it will happen because it is inevitable.
also never stop posting this and basedpilled

>> No.30201298 [DELETED] 

>>30197746
forgive them anon for they do not know what they are doing. misled sheep are also the children of god. except those zionist jews that drinks adrenochrome so they can communicate with evil spirits and gain power trough destruction. those niggers will not be forgiven. they have no souls

>> No.30201347
File: 2.65 MB, 320x240, 1614554935774.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30201347

Also frens, enjoy the show, obligatory IKYKYK against any and all fudders:
https://youtu.be/xgGph8K7Bxw

>> No.30201668

>>30195613
>high iq

>> No.30201751

>>30195748
You seem like a savvy investor

>> No.30201777

>>30201347
Clicked at 313 views....

Based anon very based. Comedy is grace. Remember that. Bring joy even to your enemies and they will surely repent and hand you their blade if you allow them the chance to do so.

>> No.30201957

>>30201777
Checked and grace-pilled

>> No.30201960
File: 735 KB, 1242x1742, 281CC6FD-F8DF-444D-8B0F-B6A4E69139CC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30201960

>>30201347
based
>>30201777
checked

>> No.30201998
File: 250 KB, 1905x972, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30201998

Coin piece shit of dead.

>> No.30202322
File: 583 KB, 1398x1128, xsgdl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202322

>> No.30202341
File: 12 KB, 320x320, 1611516052409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202341

Is my $200 worth of XRP going to be enough to make it when the time comes?

>> No.30202403

>>30202341
Yes

>> No.30202512

is 15k zerps enough? be honest

>> No.30202537

>>30201056
Jesus has already saved my soul friend, idk what you are talking about. Did you even read my post, or are you just being autistic?

Also
>pic rel
Fork fudders literally btfo forever, straight from the mouth of a Ripple employee/ XRPL developer

>> No.30202577

>>30201777
Sick trips fren!
Indeed, comedy is king

>> No.30202610
File: 737 KB, 750x1334, E58C0996-06DF-498B-9ADB-8BF202237993.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202610

We are going to the moon you guys! Trust the plan! 666 + 69 = 420

>> No.30202669

>>30201347
2:39

You meant proof of work.

Should be an easy fix.

>> No.30202719

>>30202512
15k is a weird amount to be at. If XRP goes to the prophesied $2k then you made it, settled. but it’s also a suicide stack if XRP only goes to the range of its old ATH. so you probably won’t kill yourself but you also won’t be a new rothschild or anything if it moons

>> No.30202736
File: 21 KB, 600x340, 71699323-04BF-4C4E-9222-61ECB9D8BCCE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202736

This shit gon take YEARS aint it

>> No.30202836

>>30195357
can someone correct me on this but is ripple the same as xrp or are they two different entities?

>> No.30202852
File: 210 KB, 588x816, 1614867274085.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202852

If this came out in 2018 and is now public knowledge now... we are fucking close.

>> No.30202869
File: 71 KB, 1000x1000, 1574810360681.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202869

>>30202537
>>30201298
>>30201056
>>30200984
>>30198335
>>30197916
>Being a brainwashed christkike.
Imagine arguing continually with jews over which of your jewish psyops is more valid. Normie religions are truly intellectually barren. I am long on XRP btw.

>> No.30202878

>>30202719
thank you, what price do you believe eoy?

>> No.30202884
File: 161 KB, 1080x1002, 23A5AEE8-9F82-4E57-A498-A387085F4526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202884

>>30202537
I seriously forgot pic, I’m retarded

>> No.30202893

>>30202669
Not my video, just a gem I found in earlier /XSG/ breads
But yeah right, POS is not there yet

>> No.30202915

>>30202869
Fuck man.... I'm going to need some better bait.

>> No.30202927

>>30202736
yes

>> No.30202932

anybody think this will go sub 30 again?

>> No.30202968
File: 229 KB, 599x289, 1574808752888.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30202968

>>30202915
It's not bait, but a really stupid person might believe otherwise. Christianity is a jewish psyop.

>> No.30202971

>>30202836
Ripple is a company. Xrp is a coin. Lurk more.

>> No.30203022
File: 853 KB, 508x762, list.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203022

>>30202869
remember to use your gains to make the world a better place. you will lose everything if you dont.
But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the Lord was aroused against his people and there was no remedy Chronicles 36:16
Christ is King

>> No.30203032

>>30202932
Yeah I ask myself the same question
Anybody with any insight on price direction before moon?

>> No.30203043 [DELETED] 
File: 102 KB, 699x504, 38EE8937-DACF-4E72-826C-AC1AC6D5C7C0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203043

I honestly don’t even know what to say to the faggots who conflate belief in Jesus/ the Bible (same thing) with “””religion”””. I hope God eventually shows you all the truth

>> No.30203060

>>30202341
Yes. Overnight. Don't sell. $____ coming soon after.

>> No.30203100

>>30202971
Right but I saw something in another general of XRP that ripple will be used for transactions. it dosesn't say XRP will be used for that, just ripple.

Does this mean they can create a new coin or asset name it differently and still be technically used as ripple?

Killing xrp ?

>> No.30203126
File: 448 KB, 240x320, 1614452785445.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203126

>>30203043
>conflate belief in Jesus/ the Bible (same thing) with “””religion”””
What the fuck would you call it then you pseudointellectual brickhead?

>> No.30203177

>>30203060
What do you mean soon after?
Should I prepare to buy a potential dip or go all in already?
I have my position open already, with a lil bit on the sideline if doomp before poomp, should I go all in already?

>> No.30203208

>>30202719
What's this prophesized 2k? I couldn't find it in the op. Why is that price target being pushed?

>> No.30203216

>>30203126
Always quick with insults they are

>> No.30203313

>>30203100
XRP and XRPL is open source tech, anybody can fork it and make a private version
Ripple forked it and made a private version for the central banks
This ensure that the central banks will use XRP and XRPL for on demand liquidity
ODL was patented, therefore ODL for cross-border payment can only run on the XRPL
When they start using the XRPL for ODL, we moon, simple as that
It's not an "if" anymore, it's a "when", but for most of the true schizo that was the case already :)

>> No.30203319

>>30203216
Just calling a spade a spade.

>> No.30203378

>>30202852
Is there a way to find out how much XRP circulates on the public ledger?

>> No.30203398 [DELETED] 

>>30203126
Religion is man made lol. That simple. Catholicism, “churches”, all that stuff is religion. The Bible is just truth. Really that simple. You cant come on here calling people “muh pseud” if you dont even have the proper definition of religion, doesnt matter how much of big boy it makes you feel like

>> No.30203402

>>30203208
>Why is that price target being pushed?
to create anger when the supposed riddlers memedates are not what they think they are.

>> No.30203403
File: 41 KB, 511x671, 00D18A23-D1D9-48E2-B7E0-FD6734ADC76C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203403

Attention retarded newfags
fuck off
thank you, that is all

>> No.30203438

>>30202512
had 15k until yesterday, now I'm converting my other shitcoins into xrp, do it too fren

>> No.30203450

>>30203319
Im sorry i had no clue you were still younger than 20, I’ll leave well enough alone and pray you find the truth

>> No.30203463

>>30203378
https://dex.xrplapps.com/
https://xrpintel.com/

>> No.30203493

>>30202669
>>30202893
Well it seems they're implying that as a BTC joke. Saying proof of work is not economically viable. It kinda is if it consider the unlimited energy tech.

But what a fucking waste you could use that to power massive farms and water plants, clean the air, make meta materials, unironically to help the environment and that would allow us to get rid of all the nuclear crap eventually..... truly we will be the darkest blemish this Earth will ever have or we will help the entirety of existence.

>>30202968
Okay lol. So do you want peace and good and love and honor and greatness for all? Or would you rather be selfish, give that to yourself and beget war and evil and hatred and pride and vileness for all?

Simple as. "The problem is choice." ;)

>> No.30203525

>>30203313
awesome so the xrpl and xrp would be two different coins.

Does this mean one would lose value over the other, or they both would simultaneously go up?

thank you for educating me on this, im learning.

>> No.30203615

>>30203525
No. XRP is the native token of the XRP Ledger (XRPL) it is not a different token.

>> No.30203658

>>30200984

>>30203043
Above I explained it all to you as simply and quickly as one 4chan post allows. And you don't even bless me with shekels (you)'s. How dare you goyim.

>> No.30203680

>>30203463
I think I wrongly worded my question, is there a way for XRP to disappear from the public ledger onto the private one? Or do we simply don't know it

>> No.30203693

>>30203525
You're fucking braindead.

>> No.30203735

>>30203693
thanks

>> No.30203790

>>30203615
awesome ty for the clarity brother.

>> No.30203827

>>30203525
Nah, XRPL is short for XRP Ledger, the ledger that move and keep track of all XRP tokens

What Ripple is doing is showing the bank how to use the tech so that they can use it to issue their digital monies, once the bank use their CBDCs (digital monies) they will need a system to send payment across border, from, for example, USD to EUR, this will be done using the XRP Ledger and the XRP token, this is what we call On Demand Liquidity, ODL

We are for real not bullshitting, this is the biggest opportunity ever, many of us were early, but we were never wrong :)

Michael Burry started shorting the subprime bond market in 2000, the crash only occured in 2008, most investors told him he is stupid as fuck, but he was right all along, he was only very early :)

>> No.30203831

>>30203680
Well i am no tech guy but i know that everything is visible on the public ledger. I don't know how a private ledger works on the XRPL but i suspect that they might of used the escrow in some extend to do their tests.
XRP Tokens can't just ''dissapear''

>> No.30203846
File: 3.89 MB, 200x200, 1584930564329.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203846

>>30203398
>>30203450
>Religion is man made lol. That simple. Catholicism, “churches”, all that stuff is religion. The Bible is just truth. Really that simple.
>i-it's true cuz I say so!!!
Nooe lmfao. The Bible is manmade and there is not a shred of evidence that a single bit of your Jewish mythology is real. All religions are manmade. Imagine believing "it's just truth, it's just that simple" and calling other people children. You have not mentally matured past CCD.
>>30203493
>So do you want peace and good and love and honor and greatness for all? Or would you rather be selfish, give that to yourself and beget war and evil and hatred and pride and vileness for all?
None of that has anything to do with worshiping a kike on a stick.

>> No.30203886
File: 79 KB, 259x259, 22774703.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203886

>>30203313
It's not even a question of when. Time isn't linear and all is happening all at once it's just that our simple monkey brains can processes it moment by moment.

We are going to make it and We have already made it frens

>> No.30203889
File: 107 KB, 645x1000, splergo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203889

>>30203525
the xrp(L) is the ledger wich the cashflow runs on. the xrp is the token that will be used for bridging currencies.
nvm the haters, everyone is new at some point
lurk more

>> No.30203942 [DELETED] 
File: 517 KB, 1340x399, 1499808058372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203942

>>30202968

>> No.30203946
File: 94 KB, 220x220, tenor (2).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30203946

I have returned after making gains elsewhere. My bags are once again filled and my pineal gland is decalcified.

>> No.30203974

>>30203886
Ah yes that's true, easy to forget with that talking monkey brain fren
Thanks for the reminder!

>> No.30203992

>>30203827
I just watched the short movie last night actually funny you mentioned that.

Thanks!

>> No.30204005 [DELETED] 

>>30203043
Amen bro, this 100%

>> No.30204050

>>30203889
ty!

>> No.30204066

>>30203992
Haha very nice, I was going to recommend it to you!
You're welcome fren :)

>> No.30204079
File: 61 KB, 556x556, 1602796949739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30204079

>>30203942
>he thinks posting a comment made by a similarly delusional person is a legitimate retort
This is your brain on jewish psyops.

>> No.30204121

>>30203402
Riddler? Man i came here like last year, bought 200 worth of XRP and then never looked at this general since. Has there been new meme paradigms I'm missing?

>> No.30204126

>>30203177
Dip? Doubt. Toilet paper hands will sell because it finally made them profit and just want off this ride. They will regret it weeks after when XRP goes above $1000. The ultimate move to get you out will be a slight increase in price and then a price out price.

Oh. You are not $6k in credit card debt for buying XRP?
Oh. You are holding other coins other than XRP?

>> No.30204128

>>30203827
or private is private and it it will stay that

New CCBDC Token.
New CCBDC Ripple network.

They can state, stable coin: 1 CCBDC Token = $1
If "they" run validators on all contintents, they won't ever have to use XRP.

This is just copy, paste of all ripplnenet/XRP code to a new project.
Few seconds of work.

>> No.30204209

>>30203403
Stock market is crashing. We're just rats jumping ship.

>> No.30204234

>>30202878
honestly man i have no idea. i stopped trying to predict the price after the november jump to 80 cents and back down. i genuinely believe it will be implemented into worldwide central banks though, so hopefully it goes stratospheric.
>>30203208
$2,000 is generally the agreed upon price (by schizos) that XRP will have to reach in order to be effectively used to send money through the central banks digitally.

>> No.30204352

>>30202932
Buy sub 40c

>> No.30204381 [DELETED] 

>>30204234
xrp will be over 7k in 2022

>> No.30204441

>>30203846
>disregards all logical arguments
>doesn't read what we have said
>will probably play stupid
>not mentally matured
>kike
Here anon. Watch.
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them.

Who said the above anon? See? You will never win. :) also, to top it off....

You will never be white enough for the white ethnostate that's never coming and you will never be a real woman.

Also
You have to go back.

>> No.30204487

>>30204381
based
christ is king

>> No.30204495

>>30204128
Ripple Patents XRP-Powered On-Demand Liquidity Network for Cross-Border Transactions

What don't use understand in XRP-Powered?
If they fork and create a private version of XRP, it's not XRP, it'll a different name

Also, the patent:
https://uspto.report/patent/grant/10902416

>> No.30204549

>>30204444

>> No.30204578

>>30202537
You do not weep for the enemies of Christ therefore you do not as Christ would.

>> No.30204592

How big of a stack would one need to make it anons? I'm a wagie with a 5k stacklet. I just want enough money to accumulate more investments and assets.

>> No.30204598
File: 53 KB, 550x543, 1576972755403.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30204598

>>30204441
Logic. L O G I C. You still don't get it, you 40 IQ christkike? You have already lost the argument by default. You have pre-abandoned any claim to logic and reason by asserting something so obviously stupid and lacking evidence. Your myth is just that, a myth.

>> No.30204613

>>30204121
>hasnt been here since around tnr 300
twitter is memeing dates on a daily basis,i dont even have twitter so im not bothered with them. i just know that by dropping dates that are incorrect will lead to anger and hatred so miss me with that shit desu

>> No.30204696
File: 145 KB, 1280x719, sshooook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30204696

>>30201347
based chiquito posting

>> No.30204768

>>30204598
why do you come to this thread to spew negativity ?

>> No.30204836

>>30204768
Same reasons others come to spew their nonsensical jewish psyop, I guess. Bored.

>> No.30204846 [DELETED] 

>>30204598
Retard. Logic proves God's existence, you fucking brainlet.

A Creator God is a logical necessity based on the contingent nature of the physical universe.

Because the physical universe is contingent, it is not eternal. (Eternity means stability and immutability of essence, the impossibility of origin, cessation, or change, but matter/energy is in its essence a compendium of forces and potentialities; it is relativity itself, totally caught up in living, changing, and dying, ergo matter and energy are not eternal) Every physical (natural) entity is contingent and therefore has a cause, and because causal chains cannot be of infinite length, because that would be an effect without a cause, if you were able to follow the causal chain back to the very beginning where the very first physical entity was effected into being, it's cause HAD to be supernatural, since the “natural” was not yet in existence, something cannot come from nothing, something cannot “be” before it “is,” and nothing can create itself (not even God).

Others have said that we cannot talk about the origins of the universe since time itself did not exist before the universe began to expand at the Big Bang, so we just cannot know. However, since time is viewed as the progression of sequential relationships between two or more contiguous events, if there was indeed a point when there was no such thing as time, but assuming the universe did exist in some previous form, be it as a singularity, a quantum vacuum, or whatever, then because there was no time, then there would be no progression from the universe’s previous condition from “A” where there was no time to, “B” where there is time. Hence, if there was a point when there was no time, then there never would be time unless some supernatural (outside of nature) force created it.

>> No.30204854

>>30204495
The patent doesn't address XRP tho.

>> No.30204899

>>30204495
To be fair, if government x gave ripple labs 10 billion to carbon copy their tech into a proprietary chain to run in parallel to the xrp ledger on their networks- basically to prevent schizos from getting rich- ripple would sure as shit do it.

>> No.30204921

WERE FUCKING PUMPING BROS

>> No.30204948 [DELETED] 

>>30204846
Contingent beings are insufficient to account for the existence of contingent beings in the ultimate sense. If you add up chocolates, you get chocolates after all and not sheep. Therefore if you add up contingent entities, you are still left with contingent entities, and not an eternal one: there must exist a necessary, non-contingent, supernatural being whose non-existence is an impossibility, and from which the existence of all contingent, physical beings are derived (Hebrews 11:3)

>> No.30204984
File: 40 KB, 600x532, 1589087803632.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30204984

>>30204846
Literally nothing of what you said is true, but I suppose this is the problem of arguing with someone so intensely delusional.
>l-logic proves my jewish psyop is real!
No, you hopeless dimwit. Logic does not. It MAY prove the existence of SOME higher power, but that higher power being specifically your retarded jewish god is something that you most certainly can't even come close to proving. Nice try (not really).

>> No.30205010

>>30204921
everytime someone posts this, the pump stops.

it's a lesson in making it.

one day, xrp holders will be mature enough to learn to keep good things to themselves.

until then. yngmi

>> No.30205056
File: 68 KB, 200x203, depressed wojak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205056

Why the fuck cant we break .47 bros

>> No.30205063
File: 268 KB, 750x750, 1492176309375.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205063

!!!!!!CRITICAL PRICE ACTION MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.30205082

>>30204899
I have read many interviews with DS and I don't think he would do us like that.
There wouldn't be that many millionaires, I doubt the elite cares. Currently there are million others getting bankrupted so it kind of balances it out

>> No.30205086 [DELETED] 
File: 228 KB, 789x1024, satanism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205086

>>30204836
>jewish psyop
the real jewish psyop is causing you to believe its a jewish psyop
and its fucking succeeding based on the words that come out of you
too much /pol is not good for you anon

>> No.30205138 [DELETED] 

>>30204984
Logic proves God exists. That was my point, you are right in that it does not prove the Christian God is the true God.

That is what the resurrection of Jesus and the empty tomb does. You brainlet piece of shit.

>> No.30205148

Will we break .47?

>> No.30205157

>>30205056
because I am not yet 100% in XRP, only 65%

>> No.30205167

>>30205138
>empty tomb
?

>> No.30205199

>>30204899
>>30204854
Yes indeed, but guys what you don't understand is that for cross-border payment, it's a political issue, every country will be against a private ledger controlled by another country than them
That's why XRP will be the first supranational currency, it's already there, and nobody controls it, it's decentralized among trusted institutions around the world
They are talking about a "level playing field" do you think this means a level playing for us? Of course not, this means a level playing field for the world political and monetary stage
At the moment, USD is the global reserve currency, so the US is holding the rest of the world by the balls, you can imagine that only the US is happy about that
Either they do it like that, or we'll see war as to who will be the next reserve currency, because the USD is on its way out, and that's a fact

>> No.30205200
File: 30 KB, 640x640, 1613502343786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205200

>>30205086
I don't browse /pol/. Jesus is literally a jew. You've been psyoped by jews into thinking your jewish psyop is actually not jewish when in fact it is.
>>30205138
>logic proves god exists!
No...no it doesn't. Baldly asserting incorrect things does not magically make them correct, though this probably makes sense to an adult dumb enough to believe in angels.

>> No.30205211

>>30205056
blame this retard, who watches the charts every minute of the day.
xrp moons when you're out bettering yourself. not watching water boil

>> No.30205216

>>30205148
no bro ... time to admit its over

>> No.30205271

>>30205056
>>30204921
this guy ^

>> No.30205321 [DELETED] 

>>30205167
Why is Christianity the truth? In summary, Jesus Christ rose from the dead, claiming to be God.

>Minimal Facts argument with Gary Habermas

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-YBIG8EMg

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cdre-w4vSs

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWHIWP2qgs&t=

>>30205200
1. God has revealed Himself as being in supramundane universal control, and as an immaterial, unchanging, and thinking being.
2. The laws of logic (including the law of noncontradiction) are universally established, immaterial, unchanging and necessarily thought-related.
3. In order to establish laws with the properties in #2 the properties in #1 are required.
4. In it's entirety, our mundane universe is controlled by universally established laws, exclusively material, constantly changing and unthinking, all properties that directly violate the requirements of #3.
5. Therefore, in order to establish the laws of logic, something supramundane is required.
6. Other than God, there is nothing with the properties in #1.
7. Therefore, the laws of logic could not possibly be established without God and yet they are universally established.
8. God exists.

Undeniable fact, and to suggest logic is just a human convention on the atheist's part would be to refuse science, logic, reason and mental sanity.
Even if you do not subscribe to the idea that God did reveal Himself, it does not change a single thing on this list and still holds true.

>> No.30205400

>>30205321
I'm guessing by minimal facts approach it means no bullshitting fancy pants just believe bro, and actual factual evidence that's physical?

>> No.30205431

>>30205082
Your daddy didn't teach you this important lesson, so I'll do you a favor:
>jews: don't trust them, especially with shekels

>> No.30205467

Daily reminder that, since we're arguing religion instead of talking about XRP, "god" is not the name of Yahweh. It's a Germanic word that simply refers to a deity.

>> No.30205472
File: 59 KB, 489x578, 8BD3F985-F95A-4BEA-B09C-82F87E91F334.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205472

>>30204836
Maybe get a hobby and stop being such a colossal cumguzzling faggot spewing retarded (false) rhetoric in a place where it’s going to be poorly perceived
Unironically I feel sorry for you, your life must be a shitshow

>> No.30205611

>>30205431
But why would the jew make it that complicated when the money of the new millionaires will find the way into their hands anyways?

>> No.30205620

HERE WE GO BROS WE BROKE .47 LETS GOO

>> No.30205667

A white VW transporter with dirty unreadable trade plates and tinted windows keeps pulling up about 3 fields away from me every fortnight i need a better scope i can't see whos inside it properly

>> No.30205672

>>30205467
Yahweh? More like Yahright
I'm sorry, i feel like being a clown

>> No.30205747

>>30205082
Yes this also
Another thing you have to keep in mind is that, the richer you are now, the richer you will be then
Like if you can only afford 10k XRP, well you'll make it, but how much XRP do you think Christine Lagarde can afford?
How much XRP can the big players afford?
They don't give a fuck about us, even if we make hundreds of million, they'll have hundred of billions

>> No.30205755
File: 62 KB, 700x500, beginning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205755

>>30205400
>just believe bro
yes if you want the evidence all you have to do is look for it within.

>> No.30205796
File: 199 KB, 1267x1900, CNS-POPE-SOUTH-kneeling-SUDAN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30205796

>>30205400
there's literally no convincing someone this delusional. his entire identity has been subsumed by this jewish psyop much like how the entire world economy will be subsumed by the XRPL.
>>30205472
I have plenty of hobbies, and plenty of free time. I unironically feel bad for you and other colossal retards who have managed to trick themselves into believing that angels are real.
>implying it's any less pathetic to continually shill your retarded jewish myth on a board about business
I would tell YOU to get a hobby but you clearly already have one (pic related). How many nigger feet have you slobbered over today, anon?

>> No.30205858

>>30205755
I'm just asking though, there has to be a way for christians to talk to someone whos stone no cold physical evidence

>> No.30205880

>>30205611
Actually decent question. The answer is two-fold.
Cultural:
>the talmud gives them the ok to revel in the misfortune of goyim and to cause psychological trauma in goyim, and they see it as revenge for not letting them fuck and eat our children
Biological:
>generations of inbreeding have given them a documented propensity toward schizophrenia and psychopathy

>> No.30205892

>>30205672
That's ok. It's a pretty clownish subject.

>> No.30205969

Y E A R S
E
A
R
S

>> No.30206035

>>30205880
>>generations of inbreeding have given them a documented propensity toward schizophrenia and psychopathy
So you're telling me I'm a jew? (which might actually be, kek)

>> No.30206046

>>30200000

>> No.30206094

>>30206046
based

>> No.30206127 [DELETED] 
File: 1.72 MB, 1533x901, dsafds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206127

>>30205858
There isn't any way. Because, you know, there isn't any evidence and all christkikes can do is offer idiotic platitudes and bad non-arguments. It's pretty funny that the christcucks in this thread are getting so mad at me. THEY are allowed to spew their nonsense nonstop but I'm not allowed to make a counter? Do they own the thread or something? Absolute infants these people are.

>> No.30206149

it. is. happening.

>> No.30206171

>>30195623
This with xrp logo fucks sake.

>> No.30206176
File: 53 KB, 581x561, brad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206176

They flipped they switch

>> No.30206187

>>30205858
>stone no cold physical evidence
its their ego that want evidence.
ego and desire is the work of the devil
once you separate yourself from ego and desire you become happy.
thats what i got from my dude buddha and his teachings
there is wisdom in every religion, some more true than others.

>> No.30206231

>>30206187
No man i'm just asking for actual evidence
I know there was proof a guy named jesus existed 2k years ago for instance, why not start there?

>> No.30206247

>xrp pumping
>no one cares
>no OOOOOO poster
>no POOMPA poster
>no "its over bros ... sell" poster

i miss the old XSG with garlicman, cUM, mansur etc.

>> No.30206275
File: 171 KB, 200x207, 63BD391E-6F2A-430B-B715-D9E574A1FA43.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206275

>>30205796
Cope faggot
Get a life and stop acting like a woman, which you will never be

>> No.30206303

>>30206176
more like dad darlingspouse

>> No.30206326
File: 1.96 MB, 600x600, aaaaa_pepe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206326

>>30206247
wait a few minutes I need to swing before it takes off AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>> No.30206342
File: 142 KB, 1221x1007, 1612132646550.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206342

>>30206275
nah dawg you faggots are the ones coping hard. coping so hard that you have to invent this fiction and attach your entire pathetic identities to it. I hate trannies and leftists btw.

>> No.30206347

My theory for why we are allowed to baghold is in the new technocratic society, they want artists, poets and deviant thinkers who have the capacity to learn to be the quasi elite for entertainment/cultural reasons as they are worshipped as false gods. Like how Netflix pivoted to having legitimate creators or when Sony co-signed Kojima. It’s a marketing tactic, have the best in your roster

>> No.30206382
File: 894 KB, 1128x1200, 1612113612971.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206382

I LITERALLY
JUST LITERALLY BOUGHT 20K XRP
I told myself hey there will be no dip and after todays news its dangerous to wait
BOOM BABY RIGHT ON TIME AT 45 CENTS
NEXT STOP 10 DOLLARS WOOOH

>> No.30206400

$YEARS

>> No.30206437

>>30206247
>>30200716
I can do without bro-posting, but never talk shit about OOOOOOOOOOOOOOchad.

>> No.30206463

>>30206247
just to add to this:
I think when XRP historians sift through these threads in 2 or 3 thousand years they will characterise this period as the golden era of /xsg/. this current phase is clearly a decline, hopefully the next few phases once we get new ATH will be more prosperous.

>> No.30206476

>>30206342
I’m fudding but you’re unironically a loser

>> No.30206497
File: 416 KB, 600x800, fat gigachad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206497

we pumping lads!

>> No.30206516
File: 120 KB, 1080x1351, 94FE4AF5-F826-4C92-B936-2B61DF6FD654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206516

>>30206342
Seethe harder lmao
>dawg
kek fuck off retard

>> No.30206523

>>30206437
nah you misunderstood - the fact that hes not here makes me sad and demonstrates that XSG is in serious decline

>> No.30206527

POOOOOOOOOMPA

>> No.30206633
File: 582 KB, 800x528, E5F96D58-4D36-4159-93D9-8E3DB00A58EC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206633

>>30206476
based... fudder?

>> No.30206650 [DELETED] 

>>30206231
if you want to find jesus he will find you
just look for him while you do whatever you are up to at any given moment.
im not here to debate history im here to spread the word of god and jesus christ and to tell people to buy the nwo coin so they can become wealthy enough to make this hellglobe that currently is ruled by satan abetter place for everyone.
ill probably be back in next thread since i gotta go shopping with my woman

>> No.30206727
File: 1.20 MB, 300x300, 1598374789355.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206727

>>30206476
Yeah and you're clearly suuuuch a winner. Lmao
>>30206516
Right cuz you braindead christfaggots totally aren't seething badly over someone daring to challenge your jewish dogma, kek

>> No.30206733

>>30206650
ah come on man try to use your head

>> No.30206735
File: 2.70 MB, 540x300, Hoovy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206735

>> No.30206769

>>30206382
>i just jynxd myself
>everybody look!

>> No.30206774

>>30206382
What news today?

>> No.30206788
File: 100 KB, 785x762, 1612165687275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206788

Hmmm b-bros? I think we should all sell now

>> No.30206789 [DELETED] 

>>30205400
Why assume when I gave you all the info?

>> No.30206829

>>30206733
Why are you still trying dude? These people are hopeless. He will never concede any ground and will just keep running in circles. They're not mentally equipped to have serious logical discussion and their entire worldview is predicated on them staying that way. Much more prudent to just mock them relentlessly like they deserve.

>> No.30206832
File: 1.18 MB, 808x892, 1613527026605.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206832

THE PHOENIX RISES

>> No.30206922

>>30206829
I'm not like that, i don't like mocking people, i just want to get along with everyone

>> No.30206925
File: 84 KB, 573x430, 1516402046136.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206925

pOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpah

WAGMI

>> No.30206926
File: 12 KB, 200x250, 1609361220093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30206926

>>30206769
Go look at the charts brother
ive waited for this days for years
ITS ALTSEASON BABYYYYY
>>30206774
The announcement of a private XRP ledger for banks and the letters of dismissal for Chris and BRAD

>> No.30206944

>>30206788
Merchant, you are truly my greatest ally. Thank you for looking out for my financial well-being.
I sold, going to invest in the ever-growing number of Holocaust survivors.
Don't get left behind, lads.

>> No.30206948

You will never reach .52

>> No.30207016

>>30206733
Checked but cringe. Every esoteric school says that “scientific” knowledge is second tier knowledge below the spiritual, and almost all spiritual thought is ahead of science eventually proven. Can scientists get God into a room to measure him with the scientific method? You either get it or don’t but honestly I fuck with npc hylics more then rationalists at this point it’s like beyond cringe. Read the rational wiki for ten minutes and tell me it’s not the most cringe demonic psyop

>> No.30207031

>>30206948
$.52 is on the way to $XXXX, so technically, we will, if only momentarily.

>> No.30207044
File: 79 KB, 482x427, 1526162905636.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207044

>XRP goes to 50c
I traded all my xrp for rubic last night. You are welcome. FML

>> No.30207079

>>30206926
Oh that was yesterday, wonder why xrp had the jump today tho.

>> No.30207081

>>30206922
Suit yourself brother. I myself have friends IRL who are devout christians. All im saying is you cannot possibly make any intellectual ground arguing with people whose entire identities are dependent on an ideology that is inherently a rejection of logic.
>>30207016
you're absolutely right there, rationalwiki is an abomination.

>> No.30207116

>>30207044
checked and braindead pilled, I just stocked up from 15k to 20k in the last two days

>> No.30207129

>>30207044
Checked for your noble sacrifice, fren. You will have a premium seat in the bleachers that sit outside a pleasure-dome.

>> No.30207141

>>30207016
My spirtuality is dead at this point, i've had so many awful things happen to me it makes me check out of believing in a kind higher power

>> No.30207176
File: 307 KB, 1440x1089, D21FDF6B-853A-485D-A3AC-1BD6FC46378C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207176

>>30206829
>insults inflammatory comments
>more insults
>b-bros I’m just trying to have a discussion bros
No wonder even the fudders call you a faggot kek

>> No.30207197

>>30206342
Kek.

I gave an explanation that transcends belief, and proves.... and yet you decline to even logically process it....

BEHOLD. This is why you are here. Even if this poster is trolling, there are many who are intelligent enough to know, but they have been so influenced by others that the choice of wanting to understand, to them, sounds like wanting to join.

It's as if normies have no concept of entertaining others ideas, logically and void of emotion, even if just for the sport of seeking and obtaining knowledge. As if they think that if they start to listen to you, the immediately will become like you.

This is the damage of the evil doers. But alas, fret not, for this almost simplistic naivety yet apparent mind of value behind it, is what made God see the wisdom and.... the possibility. The same possibilities that Jesus, Buddha, Thoth, Hermes, all saints, angels and all so called wise men saw in us. In me. IN YOU. To dedicate themselves, one EVEN TO THE GRAVE FOR IT, to helping other merely KNOW.

This is how important you all are. This feeling after reading these words, as I have written as many before me and many after I, hold onto it. It is the deepseated yearning to shine light in the darkness, and transmute that within yourself.

For you are the Light, truth, love, wisdom and the glory of God.... if so you will it. ;)

The problem, is choice. Separating the wheat from the chaff. Go forth and redpill.

Glory be unto God.

>> No.30207219
File: 38 KB, 681x382, 1611825272266.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207219

almost thread #800 already. incredible

>>30195423
keep your ION the prize as they say

>> No.30207268

>>30207197
xrp has a tiny pump
the bible thumpers come out and try to tell everyone how to live again
>sec lawsuit
>bible thumper mia

k.

>> No.30207275

WTFWT

>> No.30207297
File: 485 KB, 401x601, SUPERCHARGED.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207297

Just signed preliminary agreement for my make-it piece of land. Comfy patch in the countryside, surrounded by national forests, a river and three big lakes.
Feeling bullish, celebrate with me, XSG. Bought another 1k to make my stack 10064.03 xrepies.
>When the storm's too much to take
>XRP chase my clouds away
>You bring out the best in me, don't even try
>I'll be hol-hol-holding, till the end of time

BTC is down
XRP is up

>> No.30207365

>>30196112
i called to set up my QHHT session yesterday, hope i can get in in the next week or two

>>30196137
hope so, I've got some cash sitting in reserve waiting to time the bottom

>>30196423
Flare runs on the EVM so I think quite a few ERC20 tokens will eventually run (quickly, cheaply) on Flare (depending on the timeline of the ETH2 rollout)

>> No.30207369

>>30207176
Inflammatory comments are really all you delusional people deserve. It's not like you could entertain a legitimate argument even if it stared you in the face. Look at this >>30207197 moron for example. "Just trust me bro!" He can pretend that his gibberish amounts to true knowledge if he wants, but that does not make it the case.
>No wonder even the fudders call you a faggot kek
And why would I give a shit what fudders think?

>> No.30207391

>>30207116
>Be 5k stacklet
>People can afford to buy your entire stack as a small increase to their 15k stack just fine.

I'm going to start donating plasma and doing odd jobs to get more money to add to my stack. I need more creative ways to add streams of revenue.

>> No.30207399

I traded half my XRP at .45 to fantom at .52
The fucking pain. Of course it fucking moves as soon as I do it. As least it’s only half as bad, right? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>> No.30207410

Just deposited 6.5 eth on uphold to transfer to XRP and they lock my account and say it’s under review lmao.

>> No.30207454

>>30206727
>reads all his posts
Ya you’re actually a loser, type longer paragraphs no one is gonna read kek

>> No.30207538
File: 385 KB, 693x827, 2020-04-23.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207538

>>30207454
>nobody will read your posts!
>reads my posts
Can't make this shit up lmfao. Christkikes baka.

>> No.30207541

>>30207268
Tell me, where did I mention a book? Is it because you can tell that the manner in which I write is "different" yet since it seemed spiritual, you reject it? Tell me, did I tell you how to use your money? After all, the only thing we have said is to use it for good and to help others as you help yourself and family? To quote Trump, is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>> No.30207547

>>30207399
Thanks for the pump, anon.

>> No.30207656
File: 26 KB, 640x53, ACF39D14-2A5A-47E9-9BA8-8178C5D1CC4C.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207656

>>30207369
Tldr
Keep coping tranny don’t forget to dilate ;)

>> No.30207657
File: 223 KB, 400x528, 1607388522979.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207657

>>30197853
lmao i was waiting for someone to make that exact meme and you did it! thanks anon

>>30198234
i like him very very much. "Nature is communicating with us. This is not a metaphor." recently been getting back into Rosicrucianism and alchemy and his lectures on that are legendary.

>> No.30207704

>>30207410
You got jewed my guy

>> No.30207717
File: 33 KB, 373x550, 365F7E53-9782-40C8-9052-9E1326A7DE78.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207717

>>30207538
My bad should of said skim through, but all the unironic malding from you is pretty hilarious kek.. why so mad fren? Also why assume im christian? Do they live rent free in your head or something?

>> No.30207746

>>30207369
Lol. You never even made an argument about anything?

Okay. One more chance. Read this post.>>30200984

Greentext response with counter arguments. No?

You know, if I read your posts with Tim pools voice, it kinda feels right lol.

>> No.30207763

>>30207547
You are very welcome. I’m poor as fuck so I’m at 4.5k XRP as of now. My Dad got into Fantom and kept shilling it to me and it seems like a great project. I was holding this XRP since august last year, but then I wanted to invest alongside my dad. I let my emotions mess this up and now I feel like I’m going to fucking throw up. I’ve got a pulsing headache and a sick stomach over the stress and anger over this. I’m absolutely miserable right now

>> No.30207775

>>30207656
I hate trannies, actually. But yeah not surprised that this is the best your deflated brain could come up with. The jewish psyops have really done a number on that noggin.

>> No.30207850

>>30198234
thats fucking beautiful man thanks for sharing it

>> No.30207871

pump us, boy sminem

>> No.30207875
File: 711 KB, 680x677, 910.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207875

MY 20X LEVERAGE SHORT LIQUIDATED 10K LOST HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>> No.30207930

>>30207704
They still let me do the transfer. I now have 58k xrp from 38k

>> No.30207966

>>30207763
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make it one way or another. Money don't matter when family comes in the play.
Best of luck to you and your pops. Remember what's important.

>> No.30207978

make it stack is 100k

>> No.30207981
File: 576 KB, 989x1091, 1607882276198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30207981

>>30207746
>The Jesus thing is just because that's what has seeded our souls with basically the powers of God. We are like demigods now because of Jesus' sacrifice, we were already 1 step below an angel basically as per God's creation. And if you believe Enoch then we also have angelic DNA, plus all kinds of mist likely experimental and even demonic influences. This is why Christ is so important as an individual regardless of religion. Adding to this, the story is so pure that even if Jesus was not the son of God, his acts have now deemed him worthy of it by convincing humanity, since as you might know the entirety of creation is mental. Thus, by accepting Christ, it's basically just saying "I side with God, and goodness and I stand with Christ because of the sacrifice."
Blah blah blah here's my jewish myth
>Even if the whole story is made up. IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Lmao. Do I really have to say more.
>Their biggest fear. Public awakening.... SHEEP NO MORE
Right...don't be sheep! Just mindlessly follow my Jewish psyop!
It's actually incredibly sad how you think that anon's nonsense is even deserving of any real analysis. It's practically all just pure junk but you are honor-bound to continue insisting that it's valid because it happens to align with your infantile world view.
>Tim Pool
Tim Pool is a grifter, like any retard who claims that the secret of the universe lies within their jewish psyop.

>> No.30208011

>>30207391
I had to swing other cryptos into it, so it's not just fine. I have < 500$ on my bank account and live with my parents

>> No.30208075

>>30207775
>uses kike finger pointing
>I the so called bible thumper
>quoted fucking mein kampf
>also reminded you about no white ethnostate
>I explained things with logic
>I gave you chances to logically respond
>all your posts are shit throwing
>yet you're not a kike
>not s tranny
>and you're so hell bent on hating christians
>you can't even have a rational conversation
>and you cry in pain as you ad hom

You really weren't expecting to get BTFO by mein kampf yourself, were you, shill?

>> No.30208091

Fuck it im swinging this isnt hitting 50 today might not even hit 49 again

>> No.30208126

>>30207981
>he thinks people will read all the way through his neurotic mald
Seek help bud, you need it

>> No.30208135

>>30207981
your not white shut up nobody cares

>> No.30208160
File: 37 KB, 605x251, SmartSelect_20210305-005010_Binance.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208160

>>30207875
AHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAA MY GF IS GOING LEAVE ME HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ITS DONE MY XRP GONE ALL GONE SONT AND ITS GOING UP HAHAHHAHAHHA ITS DONE IM DONE WHY AM I SO FUCLING STUPID KILL ME

>> No.30208202

>>30207763
Stop being emotional. Its opportunity cost. Every single XRP holder could be making more if they allocated their position into other projects, but what if XRP switch is flipped and youre priced out. The risk doesn't seem worth it.

Know what you hold and dont stress yourself or you will start making emotional decision and end up losing in the end. We will make it in the end.

>> No.30208212
File: 134 KB, 861x861, 1585377214131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208212

>>30208075
>>30208126
>>30208135
Getting christkikes to seethe is SO GOD DAMN EASY

>> No.30208271

>>30207966
Oh will do and thanks for the support. I’m just venting because I lost my job at a tech store because they were laying people off and my new anti-depressants is just fucking with me so hard it’s just unbearable. It’s absolute agony right now. I feel like John Coffey at the end of the Green Mile. My entire mindset is centred around mooning because I haven’t been able to find a job for a month and my PC is broken and all I got is my phone. I’m rolling with the Universe’s punches here and I hope it ends soon. Love my dad though

>> No.30208288

>>30208160
Never bet against the standard my fren. I hope everything works out.

>> No.30208335

>XRP going uuuuppp
>OoooOoooooOOOOO
Some big company or another bank buying in, I suppose? Small investors don't create such moves

>> No.30208368

XRP 1200045.08020279

Why the pump today? Any news?

>> No.30208454
File: 10 KB, 298x379, C9249816-E5A2-44BF-9D98-05A9684FA214.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208454

>>30208212
Im not a christian but its funny how mad you are kek i like poking at you because i know you lose a strand of hair everytime you type a word out hehe... keep up you’ll be looking like picrel in no time
>LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>> No.30208467
File: 14 KB, 235x369, D2BD0078-9418-4722-AFF9-52089F11D781.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208467

>>30208212
>he thinks anyone except him is seething
we’re all laughing at you, faggot
Lmao you’re actually braindead

>> No.30208482

>>30208368
because I shorted

>> No.30208518

>>30208482
thanks fren!

>> No.30208519

>>30208271
Hopefully you are on unemployment fren. Same shit happened to me.

>> No.30208522

>>30196137
No one knows, but I sure as fuck hope so. My FOMO is killing me right now.

>> No.30208528

>>30208368
People are becoming aware that it is the standard.

>> No.30208586

>>30207981
Okay. Research 6 things. Okay anon, I know its going to be difficult but you can do it....
1. Atoms and why they are just mostly empty space
2. The double slit experiment
3. Shrodingers Cat
4. Rough understanding of quantum mechanics, enough to know that atoms are quarks which are also just mostly empty space and information... and thus molecules and elements and thus everything is just..... empty space and information?
5. Simulation Simulacra
6. Did you know that quantum computers have observation areas? Well, it turns out that when anyone is ever present during the processes, trying to see the quantum magic.... it just doesn't work? Yet... if no one is present... it works?

Why is that anon?

There. I gave you the keys to knowledge, at least enough to get you going. If you reject it, well, it was your choice, not mine nor any of the other anons. Here.

Remember. The problem is choice.
And
There is no spoon.

>> No.30208590
File: 3.97 MB, 1292x8897, 1586350408275.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208590

>>30205858

I'm not a Christian but if you study modern history enough and read the bible you can see lots of similarities barring technological differences. It could mean either we're in repeating history, or a bunch of psycho religious / satanic zealots manage to weasel their way in to power and are moving events based on biblical narratives.

I agree though "just believe bro" is stupid and does nobody any favors.

>> No.30208605
File: 32 KB, 480x478, 1582069915660.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208605

>>30208467
>you are mad! I insist!
Thank you for admitting that you're retarded!
>>30208467
They all laughed at jesus too...
>is a christkike
>calls anyone else braindead

>> No.30208622
File: 105 KB, 249x302, smirkfrog.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208622

Friendly reminder that if your zerpies are on anything other than Xumm or any form or self-custody, you have no zerpies and NGMI

>> No.30208642

>>30208368
Pump was due to FOMO as are 99% of bull market crypto pumps
Currently dropping again because everyone had their sell limits at 49.5 because they didnt believe it could go to 50

>> No.30208650

>>30208519
Yeah it’s $250 AUD a fortnight lol. And it all goes to my mum for rent and food. It could be worse and I’m not complaining. Although being completely stagnant isn’t fun either

>> No.30208667

>>30208271
mate. listen to me. you have got to get xrp mooning out of your mind. find a new way to make money and focus all your energy on that.

xrp will violently moon but only once you stop counting on it.

>> No.30208716
File: 205 KB, 1024x1024, smartooo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208716

FRESH BREAD
>>30208671

FRESH BREAD
>>30208671
>>30208671
>>30208671

>> No.30208735
File: 214 KB, 404x411, 1601398438598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208735

>>30208586
Are you seriously suggesting that the key to understanding quantum physics is accepting that your specific old world jewish cult is the only valid truth in the universe? I mean jesus christ man. Somebody should put you out of your misery and send you to heaven already.

>> No.30208763
File: 48 KB, 388x384, E991DA32-3A07-426F-BA13-DBAADAC87FBD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208763

>>30208605
>he’s so mad he quoted the same person twice

>> No.30208772

>>30208075
This is vaguely interesting.
You appear to hate kikes, trannies and white nationalists equally.
Are you le radical centrist?

>> No.30208834
File: 170 KB, 360x346, C1B102A9-C6CD-4CBD-A39B-694939339A2F.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30208834

>>30208605
But you’re not fooling anyone though haha you’re seethe levels are unreal all someone has to do is skim through your posts, i was gunna shitpost and fud but you’re way more entertaining

>> No.30208836

>>30208772
I am truth.

>> No.30208865

>>30208271
>Anti-depressants
Life isn't easy or fun, just take the lemons it gives you and make lemonade. You're lucky to have a pa you're connecting with. Celebrate the small things and don't worry about the material side of life so much. People lived on a patch of land eating potatoes once a day and made it into good men.

>> No.30208974

>>30208763
>>30208834
>when they run out of arguments and have to keep insisting that you're mad
I expected no different desu, especially from someone that types shit like "haha you're levels of seethe are unreal"

>> No.30209038

>>30206247
unironically namefagging will come back en masse once flip switches switch flips

>t. kal

>> No.30209114
File: 16 KB, 502x485, C8D87B61-E1F3-48E2-9681-9F03EAF45D58.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30209114

>>30208974
>maybe if i say im not mad enough times they’ll believe it
All the evidence is in your posts though why even lie

>> No.30209140

>>30208590
what is the holy shroud?

>> No.30209223
File: 69 KB, 601x900, comfy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30209223

>>30206948
>y-y-youu-you w-will n-nev-nev-never r-r-re-re-reach .-.-.-f-f-52

and you will never be a woman, tranny

>> No.30209239
File: 57 KB, 637x332, 1587660434629.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30209239

Reminder "christ cuck" and "christ fag" posters MUST post nose with their comments or be disregarded.

>>30209140

The shroud Jesus was supposedly wrapped in after crucifixion.

>> No.30209427

>>30209239
well, that at least proves a guy was wrapped in a shroud
sorry if me being skeptical sounds like i'm shitting on christians, its not meant to be
i'm just very beaten down is all

>> No.30209659

>>30207657
it is astounding how eloquent he can be about topics of complexity and metaphorical meaning. His description of time in relation to 3d world is amazing, something along the lines of:

>The medium of time is matter, in this way the passing of time is like the winds ripping across a desert, these winds, though invisible, shape the matter – the dunes – without being seen, but leaving their imprint on the material itself.

not verbatim but y'know dog

>> No.30209776

>>30202322
is that burry? what's he have to do with ripple?

>> No.30209779

>>30200123
it looks normal for me

>> No.30209869

>>30200193
for that reason I think I might buy some Tezos. It seems like a very advanced ecosystem and transfers quickly, has working smart contracts etc.

>>30200676
i'm intrigued by his theories about progression towards an eschaton, an end point, "the strange attractor at the end of history" as he put it

>> No.30209904

>>30202884
> There are different prices in every exchange for the same coin
> Completely different ledgers would have the same price

>> No.30209940

>>30209239
Reminder that 4chan was making fun of republicans, christfags and assorted moralfags over one decade before you got here.

>> No.30210116

>>30203831
A private ledger would just be a completely separate network running another copy of the XRPL. It could talk to the main public XRPL, but they wouldn't share accounts/assets directly.

>> No.30210160
File: 46 KB, 742x617, 1589837224738.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30210160

>>30209940

When I got here in 2006?

>>30209427

It's ok I'm skeptical too, it's just there's a distinction between people who are skeptical, and (((people))) who try as hard as they can to turn people off Christianity. You don't spend 2000 years subverting a religion because it's completely harmless to you. Anything people are trying this hard to subvert is obviously dangerous to those people in some way.

>> No.30210229
File: 152 KB, 650x650, 1614569611563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30210229

>>30205211
Checked and correct.
Don't wait for your coin to moon.
Make yourself moon.

>> No.30210458
File: 336 KB, 441x776, 1614073806210.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30210458

>>30208586
good post

>> No.30210510

>>30210160
My parents forcing religion to me and my friends ruined my childhood. Fuck religion fags

>> No.30210667

>>30210510

Don't blame something that was misused by bad people for their own ends. People do horrible things in the name of all sorts of things, but that makes them bad people, it doesn't make religion bad. People misuse guns but without them we wouldn't be able to protect ourselves.

>> No.30211714

>>30208586
atoms are not empty space, learn yo shit

>> No.30211855

>>30208586
don't even wanna waste my time debunk you, or in your language spoon feed you) please utilize fucking Google

>> No.30211989

>>30207141
Relatable, but Google theodicy. The best explanation for a universe that has evil is paradoxically a loving God. But it takes a brain that can see second and third order causes to see it. God does love you anon.

>> No.30212062

>>30211989
Yeah man he loves me so much he gives me constant thoughts to blow my own fucking brains out to escape misery
bullshit

>> No.30212274

>omg Xrp went up 6-7 cents omfggggg
>oooooo it’s happening omggggg

You faggots never learn. Get ready for the inevitable dump

>> No.30212336

>>30212274
Our secret here in /xsg/ is that we're ALWAYS ready for the dump

>> No.30212400
File: 179 KB, 1017x985, 1592048083907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30212400

>>30212062

>> No.30212468
File: 12 KB, 236x213, 1613602222224.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30212468

>>30212274
>the schizo way
Even if it goes up by 1 cent I'll get excited. Even if it dumps to 0.00001c I won't fucking care. Go fuck yourself faggot

>> No.30212518

>>30212062
No, God gave us free will. Would you rather have a child or a painting of a child? Free will is essential for life. For love. free will means the capacity to choose evil. Which we do. Which even many angels did too. You want to blow your brains out because the devil is whispering it into your ear. You suffer because the devil is screwing with you. God, has plans for your life, and he loves you. Look at theodicy man, do it.

>> No.30212591
File: 49 KB, 564x423, 1613065639144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30212591

>>30212062

It's hard to understand sometimes, but I felt like you, and had I not gone through it I wouldn't be as driven today.

>> No.30212644

>>30212518
No i want to blow my brains out because i'm depressed at being such a terrible person, i can only think it's my own fault that bad things happen to me

>> No.30212687

>>30212274
I honestly don't care about these "pumps" anymore, I'm always hoping for more dumps, so I could buy more at better price. It's truly strange investment.

>> No.30213022
File: 3.67 MB, 2892x2809, 1602195419295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30213022

>>30212644

>> No.30213052

>>30212644
Bro, I was feeling a little existential despair yesterday. Someone I don't even know prayed for me and I feel better. I'll pray for you fren. God has a plan for your life, I promise it. He says as much and He cannot lie.

>> No.30213327

>>30203313
is xlm a case of forking around?

>> No.30214035

>>30195423
Settlements? I smell Israel

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action