[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-23: Emergency maintenance is happening for /jp/, some posts may not be saved.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 72 KB, 270x304, 31906F13-4707-463C-8BC3-2D258E8B86C7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30227640 No.30227640 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Bitcoin is not digital gold. You can’t make digital jewelry with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme, nor is it a pyramid scheme. Bitcoin is its own type of scheme.

In fact, Dogecoin is better at being Bitcoin, than Bitcoin itself.

>> No.30229273

Neck urself.
And bitcoin lives rent free on this jew's head, its hilarious, he talks more about btc than what he supposedly supports.

>> No.30229502

>>30227640
>Bitcoin has no value
den why is it being sold for 48k rn?
am confused op

>> No.30229683

>>30229273
You seem to be very bothered by what he says. Are you sure he’s not the one living rent free in your head for exposing that Bitcoin is a decentralized fiat currency that is backed by nothing? At least central bank fiat currencies are backed by militaries.

>> No.30229738

>>30229683
answer my question OP

>> No.30230056

>>30227640
OP is long term holding the US dollar

>> No.30230280

>>30227640
Gold has 7.3% less value than it did a month ago

>> No.30230417

>>30230280
OP bought a rope after he learned the price difference

>> No.30230464

>>30229683
If gold is supposed to be THE store of value how comes its value is going down at the same time the dollar is worth less?

>> No.30230496
File: 15 KB, 215x214, 0E63E586-43B0-49BE-9034-39BC2C08843E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30230496

FOOL’S GOLD

>> No.30230503

>>30229738
Because hodlers keep stacking it on the hope of it becoming the new reserve currency (lmao) and delusional speculators keep buying it with the hope of selling it to another delusional speculator.

You may ride the ups and downs of hype train, but realize the asset itself is absolutely worthless.

>> No.30230608

>>30230503
>muh inherent value

>> No.30230788

>>30230417
Bitcoin has 3% less value than it did yesterday.

>> No.30230849

>>30230503
>delusional speculator.
well thank the grand wizard that there are millions of them

>> No.30230882

>>30230788
Woah, can you believe a financial active in discovery phase has no fixed value?

Damn bro.

>> No.30230901

BITCOIN IS LOSER MONEY
In fact it's not money at all. Speaking of money, it's great time to invest in Gold on schiffgold.com

>> No.30231128

>>30230503
>Because hodlers keep stacking it on the hope of it becoming the new reserve currency (lmao) and delusional speculators keep buying it with the hope of selling it to another delusional speculator
but this also describes gold bugs?

>> No.30231175

>>30230849
As I said, try to time the pump and dumps as much as you want. There is certainly is money made there. Just don’t get stuck holding the bag when everyone realizes their digital 1’s and 0’s will not replace current fiat currencies

>> No.30231338

>>30227640
>>30229683
>>30230503
>>30230788
>>30230901
>>30231175
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_value

>> No.30231620

>>30231128
Gold literally used to be the reserve currency. Once governments realize that fiat is not sustainable, do you think they’ll turn to Bitcoin or the gold they already have in their vaults to back their newest paper money?

>> No.30231793

>>30231620
Supply, demand and decentralization. You're a retard

>> No.30231958
File: 14 KB, 621x414, 1614894446602.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30231958

>>30227640
what is with the cults of personality on this board?
>schiff
>wright
>trump
>sirgay
>etc
the list goes on and on. seriously you people need help. unironically take some meds. your "heroes" aren't going to help you

>> No.30232228

>>30227640
But if you called in a Ponzi scheme, you wouldn't be wrong. Bitcoin is not based on, or backed by, anything.
Stock is based on a comapny's earnings and future potential.
Fiat money is = labor x time.

Crypto is smoke. It is vapor. It is based on the hope that you can sell it later for more than you paid for it.

That, kids, is a ponzi scheme.

There are a lottttt of suckers in this world. Try your best not to be one of them.

>> No.30232380

The value of any asset is eventually 0.

>> No.30232876

>>30232228
What you gonna do with gold? Hold it? Look at it? Sniff it?
Pointless lump of metal

>> No.30233871

>>30232876
Find someone who would like the gold for its actual uses, and trade it for something that is of use to me.

>> No.30234159
File: 73 KB, 1280x720, sipchad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234159

>>30227640
>yeah ok bro no one cares about gold no utility
>looks at stack of silver*
>yep real purpose real value
>sip*

>> No.30234327
File: 1.81 MB, 1129x7900, joke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234327

>>30229502
>>Bitcoin has no value
den why is it being sold for 48k rn?
Why does Tesla have a PE ratio of 2000
www.tesladeaths.com

>> No.30234388
File: 498 KB, 980x1205, saylorbond.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234388

>>30229273
Your Bitcoin guru is so ignorant that he doesn't even know what a bond yield is

>> No.30234448
File: 427 KB, 1059x1300, turkshorting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234448

>>30230280
Paper gold means nothing, PMs are shorted to a predatory degree by the banks because they are what poses the real threat to fiat

When the COMEX breaks gold immediately goes to $20,000 an ounce and your paper crypto gains become instantly worthless

>> No.30234550

>>30231128
Gold bugs don't plan to sell. They hold forever

>> No.30234551
File: 62 KB, 890x625, ShadowStatsGold.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234551

>>30230464
When the system actually breaks, gold is what will be left standing

Your worthless crypto ponzi scheme only survives because of tether-pumping and the MSM

>> No.30234582

>>30227640
This guy is larping and has more bitcoin than all of us

>> No.30234614
File: 145 KB, 1016x949, 234139043202.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234614

>>30231128
Why do you think that Gaddafi was invaded and killed the second he tried to issue a gold-backed currency, but the Bitcoin gurus are allowed to speak their lies every day in the MSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc&ab_channel=RT

Bitcoin poses no real threat to the system and is a simple ponzi scheme where we steal from each other instead of squeezing the banks

>> No.30234677
File: 761 KB, 1770x1700, prosperityruin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234677

>>30232380
>The value of any asset is eventually 0.
In the case of gold, no, because gold is money
Gold is what defines and measures economic value

>> No.30234743

>>30234448
2 weeks dude trust the plan

>> No.30234799
File: 163 KB, 1559x1189, forever and ever.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234799

>>30234743
>2 weeks dude trust the plan
Normalcy bias at its finest, well done
The system will go on,
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ...

>> No.30234880

>>30227640
Based Peter Sniff. The only reason to hold BTC is number go up. No intrinsic value.

>> No.30234881
File: 266 KB, 898x1900, hyperinflationmacleodparallel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234881

>>30234743
>>30234799
Just look at how healthy everything looks, really sustainable, eh

>> No.30234951
File: 273 KB, 220x233, 4370DEC1-8279-48F2-B8D4-4B8738F65766.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30234951

Buy some groceries, that’ll be 3 slivers of a good bar sir, sure let me just saw this gold bar I carry with me.

You fucks are retarded...

>> No.30235067

>>30234448
This is correct. Everyone must do what they can to hold the physical precious metals. Not certificates of deposit.

>> No.30235068

>>30230496
ever since bitcoin existed it just continues to shit all over on gold. who is the real fool here?

>> No.30235100
File: 1.44 MB, 2962x1816, 1612139208667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235100

>>30234951
>Buy some groceries, that’ll be 3 slivers of a good bar sir, sure let me just saw this gold bar I carry with me.

We already have gold-backed crypto, Kinesis Money. You can learn about it on their Youtube channel. It's perfectly as efficient as BCH only it's gold-backed. You can already buy a cup of coffee with gold.

But governments don't even need to use cryptos. It's ludicrously simple to make a gold-backed currency. You simply say "the roube is now convertible into gold at a 10:1 ratio" and then that's it, you're gold-backed. The modern banking system goes on as usual. No need for any convoluted Blockchain nonsense.

>> No.30235144

>>30227640
>In fact, Dogecoin is better at being Bitcoin, than Bitcoin itself.
You mean Monero

>> No.30235159
File: 352 KB, 1291x2100, santiagorussiagold.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235159

>>30235068
>who is the real fool here?
You, when Russia and China pull the rug out and all your dollarized tether-pumped scamcoins dump to zero

>> No.30235166

>>30234677
gold has infinite supply literally no cap on it. it's no better than fiat which is why it's losing in purchasing power steadily to real inflation.

>> No.30235219

>>30227640
>Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme, nor is it a pyramid scheme. Bitcoin is its own type of scheme.
Yes, a kind of scheme that stores value.

>> No.30235281

>>30235159
blah blah you say that every year and nothing ever happens except bitcoin goes up an other 1000%

>> No.30235296
File: 130 KB, 880x778, goldsupplycliffcrescat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235296

>>30235166
>gold has infinite supply literally no cap on it. it's no better than fiat which is why it's losing in purchasing power steadily to real inflation.

Gold has had about a 1% inflation-rate on average in all the history man, it keeps up with population-growth

No new gold is going to appear out of the sky, quite the contrary (see picture)

But silver is even better than gold, people who buy that now have a chance at making a 40x or more

Reason why both gold and and silver are so low is because of predatory shorting on the COMEX; gold should be somewhere between $5000 and $20,000, silver somewhere between $500 and $5000

Bitcoin is actually part of the banker plot to short gold, because it divides us and distracts capital and attention from taking physical delivery on the COMEX

>> No.30235350
File: 84 KB, 500x500, wjc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235350

>>30235281
>blah blah you say that every year and nothing ever happens except bitcoin goes up an other 1000%

Normalcy bias, this is how people buy high and sell low

>> No.30235367

>>30235296
what really happened is mining output went exponential growing the past decade or more.
your projection is a lie.

>> No.30235373

Crypto is a bubble currently, but it does have a future after it pops. New, innovative tech always does this same shit.

>> No.30235434
File: 58 KB, 890x625, shadowstatssilver.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235434

>>30235219
Bitcoin will dump to zero when fiat collapses so no, it most definitely does not store value; saying that Bitcoin stores value is like saying that Tesla stores value

>> No.30235446

>>30235350
only if you are a newfag with weak hands.
we will literally never see the levels i bought in at ever again. bobos don't even dream about them anymore.

>> No.30235505

>>30235434
both stores value better than fucking silver lmao

>> No.30235618
File: 1.35 MB, 1166x2600, 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235618

>>30235505
>Commodity is shorted to a level never seen before in human history
>Taking delivery of it is the key to freeing it to its true price and killing the Great Reset
>"lol that doesn't store value let's keep buying bitcoin"

>> No.30235742

>>30235618
i only know is whatever silver will make you bitcoin will do a 10000x. it's simple math really.

>> No.30235761

>>30234951
What do you think is more feasible? Wheelbarrows of fiat, or a few small silver pieces?

>> No.30235803

>>30235742
unless it's negative then fuck you you are on your own.

>> No.30235862

>>30235761
or a cheeky little mobile app that can hold unknown amount of untraceable divisible hard money

>> No.30235885
File: 2.13 MB, 2018x2700, pennyjuniors.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30235885

>>30235742
Bitcoin already has a trillion-dollar market cap, there's not a chance in hell you'll make 10,000x even if it fulfilled your delusional fantasies and became the new money (that's impossible, it's obsolete worthless tech with no intrinsic value which no nation will ever adopt)

What's more likely, silver doubles to $60 and I make 150x in penny juniors, or that BTC goes 100x and becomes the new money--you know which one is the better risk-reward opportunity even for somebody who isn't educated enough to know that BTC is a complete con

>> No.30235986

>>30235434
>Bitcoin will dump to zero when fiat collapses so no
Zero.. priced in fiat.. That sounds relevant to you?
I'll still catch 300kg of fish per day with my solar boat. What should I do with all that fish when fiat collapses? I need an asset with liquidity and there are no gold mines nearby. If only there was some kind of technological solution....

>> No.30236014

>>30235885
my delusional fantasies are all based exactly on previous performance of the assets involved.

>> No.30236065

>>30227640
ok joomer

>> No.30236075

>>30235885
btw bitcoin would need to go to 10 billion usd (present value) a coin to replace all fiat money.

>> No.30236216
File: 512 KB, 939x480, i93t2u9hukf61.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236216

>>30236014
>my delusional fantasies are all based exactly on previous performance of the assets involved.

You just literally described the exact thought-process of every investor in every bubble in history

>> No.30236251

>>30227640
based

>> No.30236365

>>30236216
there is nothing else. it's a fallacy to discard previous data just because it's not guaranteed to continue. it's all we have everything else is pure gambling.

>> No.30236477

>>30234448
are PHYS shares safe from this?

>> No.30236485
File: 11 KB, 626x651, Es6buQgVgAMxSTW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236485

>>30236075

"The worldwide amount of money has been valued at around $215 trillion"

So let's say that BTC goes 200x

Again, what's more likely, that silver doubles to $60 and a person makes 150x in silver miners, or that the BTC scamcoin replaces every currency on earth--both when no government wants it, and when it's completely useless both intrinsically and as money

You know the answer to that question

Silver juniors have 1000x potential if silver goes back to its inflation-adjusted ATH of $966, much more exciting opportunity there now

>> No.30236486
File: 39 KB, 593x361, father_and_son.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236486

>> No.30236566
File: 226 KB, 1080x1106, 1612562973417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236566

>>30236477
Yes, PHYS is allocated, although PHYS is exclusively stored at the Canadian mint, so you might want to sign up to BullionVault/GoldMoney/OneGold/Kinesis Money and diversify with some other vaults and countries (like Switzerland, Singapore)

Simply don't buy GLD or SLV, whatever you do; they're complete scams

>> No.30236648

>>30236485
>Again, what's more likely, that silver doubles to $60 and a person makes 150x in silver miners
the likelihood of that is nearly zero
>or that the BTC scamcoin replaces every currency on earth--both when no government wants it
also zero
but bitcoin will go to a million dollar within 5 years that is like 99%.

>> No.30236652
File: 248 KB, 1914x745, 1614714020955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236652

>>30236365
>there is nothing else.

There is everything else. The fundamentals are how every investment ought to be looked at. Everything eventually returns to its fundamental value. Price is a temporary phenomenon.

>> No.30236706

>>30236485
>Silver juniors have 1000x potential if silver goes back to its inflation-adjusted ATH of $966, much more exciting opportunity there now
there is no way that ever gonna happen. enjoy your slow bleed to $10 as the economy "recovers" and teh usd hyperinflates

>> No.30236710
File: 63 KB, 871x920, smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236710

>>30236648

>the likelihood of that is nearly zero

Hold on, didn't you just say that what happened to an investment before is how we should judge how it will fare in future--so if silver juniors went 150x when silver doubled last time, why shouldn't they do so again? Seems rather hypocritical of you.

>> No.30236755

>>30236652
>The fundamentals are how every investment ought to be looked at.
the fundamentals of metals are worse then their price action.

>> No.30236763
File: 391 KB, 1750x745, silverbullet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236763

>>30236706
>enjoy your slow bleed to $10 as the economy "recovers" and teh usd hyperinflates
Enjoy supporting your banker-created ponzi scheme while it lasts as real men buy silver and fight the good fight.

>> No.30236771
File: 287 KB, 655x522, 1614821652875.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30236771

It's worth one ounce of physical copper
So like 15 bucks
OP is a faggot

>> No.30236826

>>30236216
I agree with some of your assessment, I don't think BTC is going to be used that way in the future however.

I also find the concept of the entire cryptosphere being a contrivance of the bankers in order to bait-and-switch us away from silver to be a little too far fetched... The invention of a brilliant technology with no way to sustain its implementation besides massive consumer confidence - a scheme upon which all bankers simultaneously agree to short precious metals in complete secrecy with no one ever finding out about it because if even one person were to have proof it would cause the international financial system to implode like a neutron star... All for what, so they can potentially drive the price down of gold indirectly and on this basis bet the farm? If they did all this just to short gold, why wouldn't they just invest in the gold?

>> No.30236918

>>30236763
i'm just a realist don't shoot the messenger
i have been holding metals long enough to be completely disillusioned and cynical about them.
they are absolute garbage tier liquid dierrha like shit.

>> No.30237021

>>30236826
>If they did all this just to short gold, why wouldn't they just invest in the gold?
*ding ding ding*
we have a winner

>> No.30237109
File: 338 KB, 705x504, 161194032527154.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30237109

>>30236826

These screencaps give the long and short as to why the bankers short PMs:

>>30236763
>>30234448

Also note that they killed Gaddafi when he tried to issue a gold dinar: >>30234614

The ultimate foundation of the New World Order is the ability to print infinite dollars out of thin air. When you control the money supply you have absolute power. A person who doesn't have control over the fruits of his labour is a slave, and when you have forced fiat on people you can inflate away the fruits of their labour indefinitely. The dollar world-reserve currency system imposes slavery on the entire human race. Gold stops the New World Order in its tracks because it imposes a limit on its power. BTC poses no threat to it because BTC is unusable as a currency, has no intrinsic value, and no nation either wishes to adopt it or ever will adopt it. It's simply a black hole. The banks short PMs to a predatory degree but they actually pump BTC on the futures exchange.

>> No.30237970

>>30237109
I agree with everything about the NWO and the function of the marginal reserve/fiat/debt system but I don't think there is a cabal anymore. Yeah this system was invented by the Rothschilds but I think they were supplanted by the dumb coalescence of capital in the major international banks. In my mind its just power seeking to entrench itself as power does. Not to say there aren't big players, just no specific hierarchy that can say yes or no to big questions.

In my mind BTC is where it's at because it was first in best dressed, for sure, but the evergreen value is in its simplicity and the amount of electricity that has gone into producing it. It's the gold in the vault that acts as a basis of value for all of the other cryptos which are going to be the space in which all the usability develops over time.

But maybe it goes to 0 what the fuck do I know I'm posting on 4chan

>> No.30238007

>>30236652
There is no upper limit to the fundamental value of being able to store and exchange value in the first place.
When I exchange fiat for Bitcoin I didn't spend money, I made it more robust. There's no Bitcoin company or whatever that I'm expecting returns from. I just recorded a reliable ledger entry and that's all a banking system needs.
You, a nocoiner can't do that. You have to constantly rely on IOU's enforced by law that instantly become worthless if the law fails which it often does.

>> No.30238173

>>30237970
>marginal reserve/fiat/debt system
In a system without debt or fiat where all the gold is already locked up in investments what does the starving farmer who could 1000x his output with a small loan do?

>> No.30239295
File: 14 KB, 474x266, 805CFFA7-6E46-4C81-9CAB-F974DD6FD82C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30239295

Bump

>> No.30239515
File: 22 KB, 500x375, 1533317981549.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30239515

>>30234614

>> No.30239693

>>30236216
even newton couldn't understand that what goes up must come down

>> No.30240051
File: 208 KB, 327x316, E596C0D8-21FB-499B-855B-EE82DC11A11B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
30240051

>>30230280
Just an update; Bitcoin has 3% less value than it did an hour ago.

>> No.30240070

bitcoin hashes have real value. i've spent the last 5 minutes here, and can probably take off the rest of the year to travel and see the world.

https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/sha256.html

>> No.30240387

Crypto is the future but gold will definitely get its day. The banks hold it in reserves for a reason. It’s currency. You’d be stupid to dump all your money into crypto and not buy any gold to hedge. Most people are that stupid and will ultimately get burned.

>> No.30240434

>>30229683
>backed by nothing
what is USDA backed by?

>> No.30241165

>>30240434

cows?

>> No.30241651

>>30240434
Ask Muammar Gadaffi

>> No.30241773

>>30234388
Delete this

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action