[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 700x393, bravememe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30322029 No.30322029 [Reply] [Original]

For me, it's the BRAVE BROWSER. The best internet browser. I even download the BRAVE BROWSER on my phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop because the BRAVE BROWSER DEVELOPMENT TEAM is so user friendly and helps fill my crypto wallets with BAT (Basic Attention Token)

One time I asked for 3 ads to be served and they gave me three, WITH the BAT (Basic Attention Token). I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly BRAVE dev laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". But the best part is with BAT, it's not even free for me!

Now the BRAVE BROWSER greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS blocks every ad, cookie, and tracker. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere with my BRAVE BROWSER, I use it at least 7 times a week for my daily browsing needs which include work, shitposting, school, and stalking my ex on facebook (without the trackers!).

What a great BRAVE BROWSER

>> No.30322629

cant escape the lion shills

>> No.30322671

>>30322029
>yet another Blink/chromium fork
no thanks

>> No.30322972

>>30322029
The browser unironically sucks compared to other browsers but it pays so that outweighs the others.