[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 460x276, buttcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
376542 No.376542 [Reply] [Original]

Hey so are you Buttcoiners shitting your pants or what? A couple of bad news this week. First the government selloff of seized Buttcoins from Silk Road now Ghash.io hitting the 51% hashrate threshold. Looks like Buttcoin value is taking a hammering.

>> No.376550

>>376542
566 dollars each compared to 10k for a single pizza still seems pretty rad

>> No.376554

>>376550
Yea actually that is pretty rad. The people who got in on Buttcoins at the top of the pyramid are some lucky SOBs. Too bad you and I aren't one of them.

You know whats rad too? The fact that Buttcoin was $1200 a coin 6 months ago when people fell for the scam and now isn't even half of that as total transaction volume and value has been tanking slowly but surely month after month. That's pretty rad.

>> No.376581

>>376554
In the end Doge shall inherit the Earth,

>> No.376582

>>376581
I really hope so. Dogecoiners don't take themselves as seriously and have visions of world reserve currency grandeur like Buttcoiners do.

>> No.376590

>>376542
ohnoes, the gubment is gonna sell coins worth _ONE_DAILY_VOLUME_

gtfo, only idiots cause a panic on every fart

>> No.376639

>>376590
ohnoes just the news alone slammed the price of Bitcoin

>> No.376788

>>376590
lol, idiots cause my currency of choice to drop significantly of value

thanks for showing why bitcoin is nothing but a pipe dream, and at worst a scam

>> No.376804

>>376788
people are still capable of manipulating such a small, quickly growing, 4 year old market, if you can't handle obligatory volatility and then choose based on that to discount the entire ecosystem that is emerging through one simple experiment, you're sorely mistaken

>> No.376837

>>376542
but i was going to buy stuff with bitcoin today....

>> No.376838

>>376582
but I can avoid banks and government oversight with buttcoin... right?

>> No.376843

>>376804
Not him, but my issue with Bitcoin is trying to amass enough capital from it that the jump from Bitcoin to futurecoin 2.0 that succeeds it will be virtually painless and actually knowing WHEN to do it. I only have about 5 bitcoin right now and I'm intending to hold with the expectation that it'll be worth maybe 30k in total at its peak value before something surpasses it. I'd love to sit and daytrade but the system is far too slow to do it often and I don't trust trading sites enough to hold my money while processing transactions.

>> No.376844

>>376542
It just means the next spike/bubble is going to be even bigger. All this FUD holding the price down is like stretching of a slingshot.

>> No.376848

>>376843
all traffic into 2nd generation coins is coming solely through bitcoin, and it could stay that way unless a new crypto solves the issue of getting it sold/handed out to people

>> No.376855

>>376542
>HURF GUYS BITCOIN IS DOOMED
Of course it's doomed you fucking dumbass, holy shit. No one expects it to last, but you can still make a fuck load of money off of it if you are smart before it DOES crash.

You come to the fucking /biz/ board and you let opportunity pass you by, what a fucking horrible /biz/reali

>> No.376935

>>376804
>quickly growing
no
>>376837
People actually buy stuff with Buttcoins? I don't believe you. >inb4 "someone bought a pizza"
>>376838
no
>>376844
no. theres no new money
>all traffic into 2nd generation coins is coming solely through bitcoin
which isnt much
>>376855
>but you can still make a fuck load of money off of it
or lose a fuck load like at least half the people that have bought Buttcoins
I can make money on blackjack too. at least me hitting blackjack isnt dependant on other peoples emotions. either way both are gambling

>> No.376970

>>376935
I paid for a 6 month subscription for OKCupid and bought some clothes from Overstock.com with Bitcoin back when it was around 850 per. You can go to TigerDirect and by electronics with Bitcoin too if you have any.

>> No.376974

>>376970
Whew! Good thing you spent some of it before it tanked. I hope you didn't invest in OSTK at the same time.

>> No.376998

>>376542

Posting because this thread could use a bump. Buttcoiners deserve their shame

>> No.377100

>>376974
I can't invest in any stocks or securities. I'm listed as a dependant under my mother and she works for the SEC. I'd have to sign a specific form promising that I'm not insider trading for every stock I purchase, which is a major hassle. I've been just observing markets every now and again out of passing interest.

>> No.377155

The astonishing thing is that bitcoiners are continually pumping the coin so they can recover some of the losses that they've received because they all bought in at like $1000/coin. But in reality all they're doing is keeping the price artificially inflated so the miners keep getting paid and thereby opening themselves up to 51% attacks.

If they'd just learn to sell bitcoin instead of baghold, the price would suffer but the coin would have greater security. So there's the tragedy of the commons as applies to centralization of mining power and a further tragedy of the commons when you start looking at the average bitcoin holder and how they want to get rich.

>> No.377204
File: 22 KB, 500x281, tumblr_mwk9dduYdO1r41zuco1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377155
>>377100
>>376998
>>376935
>>376554

2/10 made me reply.

As long as someone have "HARD EVIDENCE" or NEW information regarding BTC, aside from the trending topic of the 51% attack.
"Trading", "bagholding", and "waiting to get in at a good moment" are all "trading strategies".

Changes such as the GOX, are simply fluctuations in the market. However, discovering that the banking system is in fact behind BTC, and that they are using it as an experiment, to transfer large amounts of funds internationally would be a completely different scenario but highly unlikely.
Any other information or disinformation helps niggers decide on the approach they will be taking concerning BTC. SO, unless someone has a REAL, FACTUAL, AND A VERIFIABLE information, or a REAL "dark hand" in the market, NO ONE can predict the future of BTC.
Not even those who desperately try to push it to others ot those who lamely try to correlate them with FOREX and it's trading history, trying so only translates to a messy "acomodating strategy".

IF there are some here in the house who consider themselves REAL traders. please refrain from your OPINIONS, given that just as you know that we know, you are only trying unsuccessfully to deceive not only others but yourselves as well.

Inb4 : Your mom is calling fagots.

>> No.377237

>>377204
You're taking this way too personally. The ones that are actively trying to decieve others are obvious to point out in their trolling and an opinion is just as valid as whatever "factual" evidence you're trying to look for considering how volatile it is as you said, and even then you don't have to read, let alone reply to them.

>> No.377293

>>377204
>discovering that the banking system is in fact behind BTC
If they were Bitcoin might remotely have a chance of success but don't worry they aren't.

>IF there are some here in the house who consider themselves REAL traders. please refrain from your OPINIONS, given that just as you know that we know, you are only trying unsuccessfully to deceive not only others but yourselves as well.
This makes absolutely no sense. Your whole post is incoherent ramblings and you should feel ashamed.

>> No.377294

>>376542
>Hey so are you Buttcoiners shitting your pants or what?
no, I'm really enjoying the ride,
extremely volatile markets are like a drug to me

>> No.377301

>>377294
it's not for everyone though, if you can't handle the pressure and ingenuity it takes to make it just stay out

>> No.377306

>>377294
If you are big on risky activities I put together a list of 5 things that give the same level of excitement.

1. Investing in mortgage backed securities
2. Yearly Indian Cobra Taming Festival. On average, the neurotoxins in Cobra venom will shut down the central nervous system of a man in 30 minutes, which, in a small number of cases is just enough time to get a hold of the anti-venom and reduce the chance of paralysis or death.
3. Bullfighting school at the California Academy of Tauromaquia. (Irritate the bull and you might get some good air)
4. Smoking Sancho Panzas Cuban Cigars (In Cuba) Just be careful because you may wake up in a bathtub filled with ice missing a kidney (It's OK you only need 1).
5. Ordering the Fugu (poisonous blowfish) from a Japanese restaurant with a C rating. (Fugu accidents result in approx. a 6.8% fatality rate. Hey the fish tastes yum though.

Have fun and good luck with those Buttcoins!

>> No.377311

>>377306
Thanks, I'm already having fun, and it's pretty funny how people are already split on the matter, where you'll have the people that are extremely positive about buttcoin and then people that are close to the point of being irrationally hateful towards it .
I like the pattern, shows how volatile things are right now and controversial, and I'm really enjoying it.

>> No.377316

>>377311
>volatile
>controversial
Sounds like the investment of the century to me! I'm glad you're still happy though. Those Buttcoiners that are sour about losing a lot of money bum me out.

>> No.377317

>>377316
well, as I said, you know what you're getting yourself into
if you can't handle it just don't

>> No.377320

>>377317
Exactly. It like the saying "if you don't want to break your foot you shouldn't kick a brick wall".

(Actually that's not a saying I just made that up right now.)

>> No.377323

>>377320
cool, so do you have a horse in this race? or are you just an observer enjoying the hype and analysis of the market

>> No.377328
File: 34 KB, 916x346, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>376542
We're losing so much money OP ;_;

>> No.377335

>>377323
I do not have a dog in the fight. I think Ethereum and Ripple are interesting concepts but I would never actually invest in either of them because they reek of corporate politics. Eventually someone is going to use this tech to make transactions easier and cheaper for the public but so far it looks like Bitcoin is the furthest from an actual solution.

>> No.377341
File: 56 KB, 1583x690, buttcoin price.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377328
It doesn't matter whether you use a log chart or not to try to minimize the damage, the cold hard fact is that Point B is half the value of Point A. That is a $600 drop since December. Tell me again how much money you are making though.

>> No.377342

>>377204
don't bite the bait man, frankly you gotta stop reading these threads altogether, I've been trying to accomplish that myself.

>> No.377345

>>377342
This. Don't ever listen to reason. Just keep buying and buying and buying.

>> No.377346

>>377345
u mad?

>> No.377348

>>377341
I have made 50k

>> No.377353

>>377346
If you want to buy more go ahead lol. In years to come you may look back on this moment in time. You will say to yourself "Hey you know what? That 1vhvAefx guy was right! Buttcoins were as much of a fad as he said they were. Maybe I should have read more about those 51% attacks".

Or... you will be filthy rich sitting on the beach next to your ocean front property sipping mai-tais gloating to yourself about how smart you were. On second thought I think it is for sure going to be this. Send me a postcard.

>> No.377356
File: 59 KB, 500x298, 1402103805671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377353
sure anything you say anon

>> No.377357

>>377348
Really? One time I found a $5 bill on the pavement next to the sidewalk. I used it to buy a mega snickers bar. Then I had some left over change for a soda pop.

>> No.377361

>>377357
Well no I didn't make it through investing, I understand that you believe that to be gambling but despite the periods of insane growth and then failure, on an annual basis Bitcoin has performed very well (it's why I hold).

On to my point, Bitcoin isn't just a speculative commodity. It's a system that removes the barrier to entry for a NEET like me to make a lot of money online.

I'm sure you're probably trying to get a laugh on here by trolling, but if you post your BTC address I'll send you 10 bucks.

>> No.377364

>>377361
Actually I have some more in a spare account, about 30 bucks @ current price.

You got 5 minutes before I go to bed.

>> No.377366

>>377353

Bitcoins has no future. It's just neckbeard's fake money.

>> No.377368

>>377361
>Well no I didn't make it through investing
Theres really only 2 other ways that you can make money with Buttcoins without investing. Bots taking advantage of the arbitrage opportunities in exchanges and/or actually running an exchange or business that centers around Bitcoin. If so... cool! You aren't one of the dummies that think they can make money in actually buying Bitcoins at this stage. (I hope)

>on an annual basis Bitcoin has performed very well (it's why I hold).
On an annual basis? Bitcoin has only been around since 2009 and didn't even really take off until last year. How can you judge any potential returns off such limited historic data? How can you judge it off of historic data at all? There are a thousand factors that can make the price fall even more. How is that not gambling?

>> No.377376

>>377364
I dont accept bribes nor do I negotiate with terrorists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5gi5g2iDAQ

All jokes aside you seem like a good guy. Sleep well brozilla

>> No.377382

>>377368
Anyone can accept Bitcoin, it's convenient for any kind of entrepreneurship.

I believe that putting a sizable amount of money into Bitcoin as an 'investment' is not wise. I believe there is money to be made off of the volatility, if you are an experienced day trader.

Bitcoin has yet to break its exponential trend and adoption continues to increase. Now obviously you can dispute this but you can't dispute a variety of companies utilizing Bitcoin as a payment processor. Sure they convert to FIAT but notice how I mentioned 'payment processor'; Bitcoin is far from being a currency.

So far this year we've seen three 'big' issues

>Uncertainty from China
China is out of the game in any REALLY meaningful way.
>A large exchange absconded with coins
People have come to expect advanced security. See the development of multi-sig protection, frequent audits, and work on decentralized exchanges
>51% attack
Recently a pool temporarily crossed 51% this has the potential to stop all transaction from confirming + double spending as long as the attacker can sustain 51% (this has never happened). See the development of P2Pools, completely decentralized.

I like Bitcoin and I hope it continues to do well.

>> No.377394

>>377382
> I believe there is money to be made off of the volatility, if you are an experienced day trader.
>you can't dispute a variety of companies utilizing Bitcoin as a payment processor
These are the two ways that I mentioned you can make money off of Buttcoins. Arbitrage opportunities and companies that charge fees to convert Buttcoins to fiat. Companies like Coinbase and Bitpay and BIPS don't care if the price of Bitcoin dumps because that isn't how they make their money.

I have no problem with this. I just have a problem with people thinking that buying a few Buttcoins and hoping for the best is "investing".

>> No.377408

>>377394
Well no, trust me there are a variety of ways. You just have to be creative.

As far as the investing thing, don't get angry. A lot of people just buy stocks thinking they're going to be rich. It's a lot easier to be naive with Bitcoin with all the hype and ease of use; I'm sure buying a bitcoin comes off as being easier than trading stocks.

However, experienced traders still treat Bitcoin like any other investment and there's a stupid amount of money to made shorting after peaks and going long during periods of relative stability.

>> No.377411

>>377366

This. Nothing more really needs to be said.

I wish these fags could keep their shit in one thread so we could have actual business threads on the front page.

>> No.377414

>>377411
This board is slow, I've been here daily since the beginning and there has yet to be anything insightful beyond the occasional glimpses of reason within these Bitcoin debates.

Fuck buying and holding, you're missing out on an opportunity to exploit a fanatic community. Don't be a goy.

>> No.377418

>>377408
what exchange offers shorts on btc?

>> No.377419

>>377418
Bitfinex

>> No.377422

>>377408
>Well no, trust me there are a variety of ways. You just have to be creative.
Eh, not much that aren't pure gambling.
> A lot of people just buy stocks thinking they're going to be rich
At least stocks are backed up by earnings reports and revenue streams by selling goods and services. Buttcoin has no assets besides the Buttcoins themselves. The actual value of Buttcoins are extremely debatable because right now the majority of them are hoarded and not actually used.
>experienced traders still treat Bitcoin like any other investment
I don't think so. Experienced traders who jumped over to cryptos are looking for arbitrage opportunities. To try to time peaks and valleys is silly unless you are a whale large enough to manipulate the market.

>> No.377427

>>377422
>Eh, not much that aren't pure gambling.
Don't be a know it all. I turned 7 dollars into 50k off of a couple alt-coin projects back in April. I have some new stuff in the works that should bring me to over 6 figures and I'm only risking about a grand.

>Bitcoin is volatile
Yeah I know

>Arbitrage opportunities
This is one of the worst ways to attempt to make money off Bitcoin as we currently stand. Bitcoin is so heavily manipulated and predictable it's not even funny. The value consistently bubbles and it doesn't take more than a few minutes to discern whether or not we're in a downtrend (short) or an uptrend (long), there is never stability here.

>> No.377433

>>377427
>Don't be a know it all. I turned 7 dollars into 50k off of a couple alt-coin projects back in April.
Sounds like you got in at the top of a pyramid before a pump and dump. Just because you started with $7 doesn't make it gambling. I can make money getting lucky off scratchers too.

> I have some new stuff in the works that should bring me to over 6 figures and I'm only risking about a grand.
I don't need to tell you why I am extremely skeptical about this do I?

>The value consistently bubbles and it doesn't take more than a few minutes to discern whether or not we're in a downtrend (short) or an uptrend (long), there is never stability here.
Huh? This has nothing to do with arbitrage opportunities. You do know what arbitrage is... right?

>> No.377438

>>377433
>Sounds like you got in at the top of a pyramid before a pump and dump. Just because you started with $7 doesn't make it gambling. I can make money getting lucky off scratchers too.

No I didn't. I started a project and exploited the people attempting to get in on pumps.

>I don't need to tell you why I am extremely skeptical about this do I?
I don't mind, I won't get into it for privacy reasons. I'm just letting you know I've recently made money off of Bitcoin and plan to continue it.

>Huh? This has nothing to do with arbitrage opportunities. You do know what arbitrage is... right?

Yes I was just trailing off as you mentioned that you believe experienced investors were only looking for arbitrage (they're not). I don't even trade Bitcoin but reading the charts is pretty straight forward.

Based on the recent moves up and relative stability I can tell you we're 'probably' going to rally again and revisit 1k this year, but I wouldn't bet shit on it as there has yet to have been a definite indication of another bubble.

>> No.377441

>>377433
Also about the 7 dollar thing, I don't consider low risk high yield investments to be gambling.

I knew going in I would at least make my money back, I only go in when I can guarantee a break even return.

>> No.377445

>>377438
>No I didn't. I started a project and exploited the people attempting to get in on pumps.
Ok 2 things. This has nothing to do with Buttcoins. This revolves more around a business exploiting people than it does actually making money directly off of cryptos.
>I don't even trade Bitcoin but reading the charts is pretty straight forward.
Yea its called gambling. How do you know which way the market is going to go? Because it looks like its going to go up so you buy? Then it looks like its going to go down so you sell? Come on. Even you have to admit this is a crap shoot. You just said last post that "there is never stability" now you say "relative stability". Which is it? With something so volatile it is impossible to predict the market unless you are a whale big enough to manipulate it. You have no insider knowledge about anything Buttcoin is about to do. If you made money trying to predict the market then good for you, you got lucky. There are tons of people who weren't so lucky.

>> No.377449

>>377445
The project was involved with cryptos. I'm exploiting a cryptocoin community.

>Even you have to admit this is a crap shoot.
No it's not, there are VERY clear indications when a market will rise or fall. I'm not telling you I can predict the future on a day by day or even week by week basis.

>You just said last post that "there is never stability" now you say "relative stability".

There is never stability but there is RELATIVE stability, as in relative to Bitcoin.

>> No.377453

>>377445
It's not about luck dude. Stupid people fail and others win. Don't beat yourself up over the fact you never got involved by rationalizing that it's one big ponzi scheme, you'll never make it that way man.

I'm not gonna shovel you the bullshit of "it's not too late buy now!" but I'm just here to let you there are opportunities to make money on Bitcoin as there are in any market regardless if the price is getting BTFO or hitting new highs.

Don't be so sour, you might hate it, but if you have the brains you can exploit it for your own benefit.

>> No.377454
File: 554 KB, 295x221, 1387795741598.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377449
>>377453
lol your posts are giving me a headache. So many contradictions and falsehoods and you don't even realize it. You are wrong. You can't predict the market. I think I am done, you can keep gambling now lmao

>> No.377459

>>377454
Well, one of the main reasons I embarked on becoming a wealthy man was to add value to my opinion, my line of thought.

I have made more money in an hour than you'll ever make in a month and I continue to build upon my self and my dosh and with that I have defeated your reasoning through application and action.

It's nice to be able to exercise that authority.

>> No.377460

>>377459
>I have made more money in an hour than you'll ever make in a month and I continue to build upon my self and my dosh and with that I have defeated your reasoning through application and action.
Sure sure little buddy. You keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

>> No.377464

>>377460
No like I've actually made 9k in an hour kek

Fucking scamming is piss easy m8 and completely legal for now

>missing the train

Foreverpoor as fuck

>> No.377465

>>377464
mmmhuh
cool story, bro.

>> No.377469

What exactly is the issue with bitcoin that makes it so distasteful to so many people?

>> No.377470

>>377464
sent a cent here 1GurxCz7i5SkJbkCG3V72q8pSHWJAs1qY2
let's see if you walk the walk

>> No.377471

>>377469
The people like this guy.
>>377464

>> No.377474

>>377204
Ladies and gentlemen, a real bitcoin fanatic.

You can tell by the nonstandard crazy person capitalization and terrible grammar. I mean, why bother having arguments when you can just shriek from rootops?

>muh new paradigm

I guess that's what your argument is. It's hard to tell because it's so disjointed. And everyone you were replying to is making different points, but I suppose to address them you would need to think clearly and logically and obviously that's not a strong suit.

Enjoy your... whatever. I don't even know anymore.

>> No.377477
File: 49 KB, 1233x736, monies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377465
Bite me. Account is 3 months old.
>>377470
There's no way in fuck I am sending you money from my main account. I'll send you 5 bucks from a spare though (gimme 2 minutes opening the QT).

>> No.377478

>>377477

no it's cool, I believe you

>> No.377480
File: 26 KB, 600x375, comon now.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>376542
>>376554
>>376582
>>376639
>>376935
>>376974
>>377293
>>377306
>>377316
>>377320
>>377335
>>377341
>>377345
>>377353
>>377357
>>377368
>>377376
>>377394
>>377422
>>377433
>>377445
>>377454
>>377460
>>377465
>>377471

I just want to highlight the fact that the anal devastated, butt blasted OP has been shilling himself till he's blue in the face for the past 22 hours, straight

>> No.377482

>>377478
Nah I just sent you 6 bucks nigger. Unfortunately I rather not risk my privacy by sending from my main.

>> No.377485
File: 2 KB, 814x32, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377482
I have this account locally, not much in it but I get some money every week from the goy sending his mining income to it. The latest round of mining income is currently pending so not sure how soon you're gonna get those 6 bucks but here's the pic of it.

>> No.377486

>>377477
Why wouldn't you send money through your main account? If you really have 75 Buttcoins in there we would be able to verify it through the blockchain wouldn't we? Buttcoin addresses are anonymous so you shouldn't have any problem doing this. I call buuuuulllshiiiit.

>> No.377489

>>377482
cool I'm gonna dice it then just for you, you should use a trip

>> No.377490

>>377480
Shilling what? I'm just here laughing at Buttcoin fanatics. I have no dog in the fight silly goose. You really need a bigger vocabulary.

>> No.377491

>>377486
>Buttcoin addresses are anonymous
Pseudo-anonymous. Not risking it, I've provided enough proof. Give me your address and I'll send you 6 bucks m8, no problem sharing a bit.

>>377489
>trip
When I pass 6 figs sure

>> No.377493

>>377491
Buuuuullllshiiiiit

>> No.377494

>>377491
>When I pass 6 figs sure
so by the end of summer ha

>> No.377495

>>377490
>I have no dog in the fight silly goose.

then why have you been here for the past 22 hours, what the fuck are you doing with your life

>> No.377498

>>377495
You act like I was here for 22 hours straight. I have been checking on this thread all day for laughs while I actually "work". You know work right? I can explain it a little more if your NEET brain doesn't get it.

>> No.377502
File: 29 KB, 1218x599, monies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377494
Hopefully, I'm not even accounting for the price of Bitcoin, I just have a couple more lucrative projects in the works.

Also some more pics of my account for you goys guys*

>> No.377505

>>377493
Well it's a risk m8. I try to be risk averse.

>> No.377507

>>377502
Buuuuulllshiiiiit. Unless you verify it through the blockchain I smell a rat.

>> No.377510

>>377507
I would have to send you money from every address I have. You can clearly see my account in the other pics.

Actually send me your address, I'll mix you a dollar and take screens of the transaction in my account. You won't be able to trace it but it's a verification nonetheless.

>> No.377512

>>377510
>You won't be able to trace it but it's a verification nonetheless
What the hell good does that do lol. Thats not verification that you have 75 Buttcoins in your account. I don't even care but I'm calling you out because I think you're full of shit.

>> No.377514

>>377512
What do you mean? The screenshot will show my account + 75 Bitcoins + the mixed transaction of 1 dollar to your account I can't fake that shit.

I'm not going to let you have observational rights to one of my main addresses

>> No.377516

>>377512
>"I don't even care"
>Makes an anti bitcoin thread and follows it moment by moment for an entire day

I kinda feel like you're emotionally invested in this anon

>> No.377517

>>377514
Screenshot? Like the ones you posted? Where you used "inspect element" to change the text? The only verification is sending me a traceable transaction from your account with 75 Buttcoins in it. Otherwise, you are a lying faggot.

>> No.377519

>>377517
I can't "inspect element" a mixed transaction to your account.

Just send your address, it's free money nigger.

>> No.377520

>>377516
I meant I don't care if he really has 75 Buttcoins, but the fact that he is trying so hard to make everyone think he does means he doesn't. It destroys all credibility and makes him look retarded.

>> No.377521

>>377519
Yea but you can change your screenshot after you send it. It doesn't prove anything. Now I really know you're full of shit.

>> No.377522

>>377520
You're the one scrutinizing my legitimacy.

You know 50k isn't that much money right? I'm not a millionaire, I can't brush off jabs to my ego just yet.

>> No.377523

>>377520
this guy makes my ex-girlfriend look sane

>> No.377524

>>377522
I never said 50k was a lot of money. I just said you don't have 50k.

>> No.377525

>>377521
No I can't. I can't fake a mixed transaction m8.

>> No.377527

>>377520
>trying so hard
HAHAH you are one to talk

>> No.377528

>>377525
Yea but you can fake a screenshot. It doesnt prove anything that you send me an untraceable amount. What are you stupid? Think this through dumbshit lol.

>> No.377530
File: 31 KB, 1163x779, monies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377528
M8 pls

I told you I've incorporated illicit activities into my means of making money. It's just not smart to reveal shit like that when advanced anonymous tools are still in the works.

>> No.377532

shit looks like there was another breach
pastebin 2ZJGDJDk

>> No.377534

>>377530
Ring signatures aren't that advanced and they have existed in bytecoin for two years, only recently they have finished beta testing it seems.

>> No.377535

>>377532
Wtf is this nigger?

>> No.377536

>>377530
blah blah

I will be back tomorrow and maybe then you can prove it. This thread should give me more laughs when I wake up.

>> No.377538

>>377532
Lol just got 2.3 bitcoins.

>> No.377539

>>377532
>>377538
Fucking amateurs

>> No.377540

>>377532
well shit

>> No.377542

>>377540
It's a scam son

>> No.377546

>>377534
I'm waiting for dark wallet

>>377536
It's cool I've already proved it

>> No.377553

Night guys

>> No.377567

>>376554

>value has been tanking slowly but surely month after month

actually the value has nearly doubled since the goxcrash

>> No.377579
File: 73 KB, 580x326, article_img4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377474
>If you don't know then why bother answer?
Don't play the bad ass Pokemon card with me it simply doesn't stick.
>Maybe if you make +40k ROI you can be well... a 'fanatic' but nah, when something is good it simply shines from the very begging.
>But I'm sure you know given your logical powers.

>>377342
>Yeah anon, i'll try to do that since the more I read the more clueless people I see.

>>377293
> Yes, I am. I wasn't drunk enough.
>So please enlighten me oh great sage! How are they (banks) planning to provide liquidity for the big bosses on markets that are adobe 9 figures in blocks while minimize the burden of fees and taxation? FAGGOT

>> No.377607

>>377532
Did anyone manage to get any? Every single one I tried was already emptied, no wonder considering it's trending like crazy on pastebin.

>> No.377613

>>377607
couple dollars

>> No.377615
File: 31 KB, 547x241, xixi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>377607
:^)

>> No.377635

Ehh. New to the game here but I've been buying 10 $ in BC every week for the past few months.

For you gents claiming to make a ton of money (7 dollars to several grand), care to drop knowledge on how to make a decent ROI? I'm willing to learn if you've got the time.

>> No.377826

>>377635
No one is going to teach you anything

>> No.377832

>>377615
How much did you make with that scam attempt? Kinda clever

>> No.377908

I am curious to see how this 51% issue is solved. This is a systemic issue with crypto in general and DDOS'ing somebody everytime they get close to 51 is a losing long-term strategy.

>> No.377915

>>377908
It's already been solved by p2pools

>> No.377985

>>377567
>actually the value has nearly doubled since the goxcrash
That's not saying much.

>>377579
>So please enlighten me oh great sage! How are they (banks) planning to provide liquidity for the big bosses on markets that are adobe 9 figures in blocks while minimize the burden of fees and taxation?
I enjoy your posts so much you don't even know. Are you still drunk?

>>377635
>For you gents claiming to make a ton of money (7 dollars to several grand), care to drop knowledge on how to make a decent ROI? I'm willing to learn if you've got the time.
Don't believe everything someone tells you on the internet. Also, he already admitted he gets his Buttcoins by scamming people. The Buttcoin community is pretty dumb so this is possible.

>>377915
One decentralized pool doesn't solve the entire issue of 51% attacks.

>> No.377997

>>377985
>One decentralized pool doesn't solve the entire issue of 51% attacks.
There is several and a 51% attack stops as soon as it drops below 51%

>> No.378003

>>377997
Ghash.io is popular for a reason. People are not going to just stop mining through them.

>> No.378006

>>378003
Ghash is at just over 30%

>> No.378014

>>378006
Right now yea. They have been up and down.

I just think it's funny as hell. Here is what they have been saying so far:

>One mining pool having 51% of mining power is impossible
>Well... ok yes it is possible but it is unlikely
>OK... we take it back. It is likely but we would never do that.
>Well... yes OK it just happened but we would never use it for a 51% attack

Lmao. How can you believe anything these bozos say?

>> No.378019

>>378014
They've only said the last bit.

They just get DDOSed every time they move up now.

>> No.378023

>>378019
All that doesn't matter. They just proved it was possible because it actually happened. And yes, they did promise they wouldn't go over 51% and they did. Which is why they got DDOSed. This isn't a great long term solution to this problem. Its like putting a bandaid on a geyser.

>> No.378025

>>378023
They never promised to limit their hashrate, no.

>> No.378033

>>378025
This is from a press release in January.

>We have put a plan in place to see that 51% of all hashing power, will not be maintained by Ghash.IO by executing the following actions:

>• We will temporarily stop accepting new independent mining facilities to the Ghash.IO pool.

>• We will implement a feature, allowing CEX.IO users to mine bitcoins from other pools. So when they purchase GH/s they can put it towards any pool they choose.

Educate yourself foo.

>> No.378034

>>378033
>We have put a plan in place to see that 51% of all hashing power, will not be MAINTAINED.

Correct

>> No.378037

>>378034
You're so retarded lol. It's the same shit dumbass.

You just said they never promised to limit their hashrate. Which they did. BTFO

>> No.378039

>>378037
Well have they not been successful in limiting their hashrate?

They went from 56% to 27%

>> No.378041

I'd also like to point out bitcoins are superior for micro transactions online as well as for the majority of the worlds population that is unbanked.

Now we also add into the mix the fact bitcoin is limited in supply and virtually impossible to hack and we have a winning contender for a world reserve currency for a digital era.

What else needs to be said.

>> No.378042

>>378034
This is from another part of that same press release.

>Although the increase of hash-power in the pool is considered to be a good thing, reaching 51% of all hashing power is serious threat to the bitcoin community. GHash.IO will take all necessary precautions to prevent reaching 51% of all hashing power, in order to maintain stability of the bitcoin network.

They promised not to even reach the 51% to begin with. Bunch of bozos over there if you ask me.

>> No.378043
File: 60 KB, 609x676, 1378417586690.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378041
Motherfucking dis.
We just need to create a decent POS so that whenever the interwebz is beamed from space niggies start using it instead of using VISA, Mastercard AE apps.

>> No.378045

>>378042
So they temporarily passed it? For a couple hours.

>> No.378048

>>378041
>world reserve currency for a digital era.
ahahahahha

The Fed who now control the current world reserve currency (USD) and all of the G-20 are just going to make a virtual commodity controlled by neckbeards the new world reserve currency? Silly.

>> No.378049

>>378045
Which showed that it was possible and could happen again.

>> No.378050

>>378049
But we all knew someone could have 51% of the hashrate. However, we have yet to see a successful attack.

>> No.378054

>>378049
I'm curious. What are your predictions for BTC by the end of 2014 and 2015?

>> No.378056

>>378050
Mining pools also promised they wouldn't reach the 51% threshold either. Little good those promises did. You have the whole stability of the technology hinging on a few people. What happens when someone decides to do it just for kicks? Or a malicious organization, entity, or government with enough resources decides to crash it because they can? This isn't an issue to you because you have blinders on.

>> No.378060

>>378054
I think it will still be around. Myspace is still around. They still have a following.

>> No.378062

>>378056
>What happens when someone decides to do it just for kicks?

Well it would cost 100 million to amass the hardware alone. If it happens then the core developers just release an update that renders current ASICs useless.

So, not an issue.

>>378060
Yeah but like, price per coin estimates.

>> No.378064

>>378062
>100 million to amass the hardware alone
I don't know where you got that number but I'm too lazy to research it so I will assume you're right. I'm sure they wouldn't take a total loss though they will always be able to sell the Buttcoins from mining.

>Yeah but like, price per coin estimates
Who knows? I'm not a soothsayer.

>> No.378065

>>378064
I got the number from the cost to buy a 1 TH ASIC.

If they did a 51% attack all the bids on exchanges would empty, there wouldn't be any recovery of losses with 0 volume.

>> No.378067

>>378064
>Who knows? I'm not a
http://youtu.be/adV8-_hgL4g

>> No.378071
File: 15 KB, 300x225, 01-300x225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378067
I kinda knew. Shit's slow 'because of the WorldCup.

Also captcha:
Witchro copper

>> No.378075

Lol this shit is so funny
Anyone who's had any experience with bitcoin knows this ain't shit
Show me a 90% drop and I'll. Be worried, bitcoin has halved in value many times before, big whoop

It still amazes me that people try to apply everything about stocks to bitcoin. Just FYI, bitcoin isn't like stocks. Shit is fucking weird, it doesn't behave the same, the community that makes it up and all is different than anything else.
I probably would be a horrible stock trader, because I first got into day trading with bitcoin and I've only known the bitcoin market. I've tried looking at stocks before, and I actually can't figure out why/how certain things happened nor predict future things, but with bitcoin I can.
If you want to understand bitcoin, start from scratch, forget everything you now about stocks

>> No.378078

>>377490
>I'm just here laughing

This is just sad that you would type this and actually post it when it's so obviously untrue...

>>377495
>what the fuck are you doing with your life

This.

>> No.378089

>>378065
I'm saying before they did the 51% attack I am sure they could recoup some losses.

>>378075
Yea you're right. The value of Buttcoins keep halving and then recovering only slightly. Also, you are dumb if you think you really predict Buttcoin. You are lucky at best. Did you know that Ghash.io would recently breach 51% and also the government would announce the auction of Silk Road assets before it happened? Did you know the timing on that, the exact day, and that Buttcoin would take another dump? No? You can't predict things you have no control over? That's weird.

>>378078
So much Butthurt in your post lol. I love it.

>> No.378092

>>378089
Predicting can be hard but reacting is easy.

AFter the peak of 1K it was obvious there we be a correction of some sort, great time to short.

>> No.378094

>>378089
The value of Buttcoin has gone from cents to thousands, you can't dispute that m8

>> No.378096

>>378094
Yea that was some great hype while it lasted. Very similar to the Dotcom boom.

>> No.378097

>>378096
Unless we drop below 300 it hasn't ended yet

>> No.378099

>>378096
yeah i mean that blew up and we haven't really even touched the internet ever since

>> No.378100

>>378097
I really don't think that will happen this year. There is too many hardcore Buttcoin fanatics to let that happen and too many people with tons of money invested in mining rigs. Just because Buttcoin is stagnating doesn't mean it is dead. It looks like it will just keep dropping little by little like it has for the last 6 months.

>> No.378104

>>378100
But you know everyone has said this after every bubble right? What do you say when we pass 3k?

>> No.378105

bitcoin has got to be the most obvious bubble since the dotcom bubble, but with any good bubble, theres no way to identify the price where it pops. It might have already been 1200, it could be 2000 or maybe 5000 in the future who knows. At the end of the day the only people winning are early adopters who already cashed out. Nobody is going to sell thier coins en masse until the bubble pops because they think its going up Ad infinitum. Hence why it is a bubble. But no just buy some and youll become a millionaire automatically because youll know the perfect time to sell.

>> No.378110

>>378104
>But you know everyone has said this after every bubble right?
lolwut?

>What do you say when we pass 3k?
Arbitrary number pulled out of your ass. A tactic of Buttcoiners is to throw these numbers out from time to time to insinuate this is likely as if there is some type of logic to how they derived it. Protip: There isn't.

>> No.378112

>>378110
>lolwut?
After every bubble there is always months of decline

>> No.378118

>>378105
Daily volume says otherwise

>> No.378119

>>378048
They don't have a choice.

>> No.378123

>>378112
After a bubble there is a pop. Sometimes its fast and sometimes its slow as hold outs try to prop the price up as long as they can. These hold outs are the people don't want to accept that they lost a ton of money. Once a bubble reaches a threshold where it gains widespread recognition you can be pretty sure that was the peak. I personally believe this happened last December when Buttcoin reached Primetime TV, was in every news media outlet across the world, plastered on CNN, CNBC and Forbes, when gateways had reached to every industrialized nation, and when my grandma knew about Buttcoins. That was the hype. I think we're done now folks. Does that mean that another similar technology can't take off and achieve similar results? No. I doubt that any crypto is going to achieve any more acceptance than Bitcoin has, however, unless it integrates into banks and corporations.

>> No.378124

>>378118
Daily volume is down. A lot. If you don't believe me look at daily volume from 6 months ago.

>> No.378125
File: 6 KB, 282x179, lel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378119
Oh you.

>> No.378126

>>378124
Daily volume was higher when the price was sky rocketing, you claimed the opposite would happen.

>> No.378130

>>378126
I claimed what? The only times that daily volume are higher is when a lot of people are buying and a lot of people are selling. Right now people are selling because of the 51% attack and because of the Silk Road asset auction, and other people are buying because they think Buttcoins are cheap right now. When the value is on the decline I doubt daily transaction volume matters as much to whether Buttcoins are relevant. This isn't people using Buttcoins, this is people trading them.

>> No.378134

>>378130
Why the hates? Why the "buttcoins"

At the end of the day it's a new market with new companies offering a variety of features to customers, that's it. If you don't want to associate with this culture then don't.

>> No.378140

>>378134
I use "Buttcoins" because its funny. No hate. I think the new companies that sprung up will probably make a lot of money on all of the speculators. I see nothing wrong with that. Poker clubs like the Bicycle Casino have a similar business model. They let players gamble back and forth and then take a percentage of the cut regardless of if you win or lose.

>> No.378142

>>378140
Exactly so give it a rest.

>> No.378147

>>378142
I am just here as a counter to all the Buttcoin shills. Yen and yang type of thing. I think it was Batman who said "You made me first".

>> No.378150

>>378147
But why? The majority of us have made a lot of money.

>> No.378153

I don't think it's gonna gain exponentially like it did last year. At most it'll hit 5000, but that's not worth the risk of losing pretty much all, especially considering the dangerous factors that are surfacing right now.

le

>> No.378159

>>378153
How is 5k not exponential? That's over 10x the low of 360

>> No.378162

>>378150
I don't believe that. Everyone who bought in at $700 or higher has lost money. Everyone who bought 6 months ago has lost money. Everyone who bought 5,4,3,2 and 1 month ago has lost money. I really don't care about that though. I just respond for the kicks and to rub in how much Buttcoin is tanking.

>> No.378164

>>378159
I wouldn't worry too much about the 5k mark. I would worry about it getting back to $650 before it gets slammed again and falls even lower than it is now.

>> No.378165

>>378162
You lost money if you bought within these dates

November 21st - December 17th
&
December 19th - February 10th

Das it mane

>> No.378169

>>378165
This is assuming you decided to sell at the recent high of 683 to recoup your losses

But yeah during the very brief periods of 700-1100 you lost money (so far) ;)

>> No.378170

>>378165
And March. I forgot that April and May hit $400 lmao. People lost a ton of money selling then too. Oh man you just reminded me how many people have lost money on Buttcoins. Hey hopefully they didn't gamble more than they could lose right?

>> No.378171

>>378170
No dude, we're assuming people held or sold at the latest high.

You can't seriously count people stupid enough to sell during a low of under 400.

People lose money on stocks panic selling, doesn't mean the value is tanking you nigger, just means they're stupid.

>> No.378175

>>378171
Oh no I agree that most people that buy and sell Buttcoins are stupid. We definitely agree there. You do realize that Buttcoin is zero sum and that every dollar made is a dollar lost by someone else.... right? Or do you really think that people are making more money than other people are losing? Think this through dummy.

>> No.378182

>>378175
With a rising market cap and an increasing supply of Bitcoin it is not a zero sum

>> No.378183

>>378175
Also that shouldn't be a problem for you. You think you're a smart guy, use that big brain of yours to exploit all the plebs.

>> No.378184

>>378182
Before you just hinted at your retardation and now you just put it out there for all to see. This is the dumbest thing you have said in this thread.

>> No.378186

>>378184
I have more money than you, I am smarter than you.

>> No.378187

>>378089
>So much Butthurt in your post lol.

I made a factual observation, you're a very clearly sad and empty person.

>LULS I TROLLS U

If you say so...

>> No.378188
File: 85 KB, 300x254, silly you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378186

>> No.378191

>>378188
If you're so much smarter than me you should be easily making money off Buttcoiners

How much money do you make again?

>> No.378192

>>378187
What fact lol? Where you creeping on me in my backyard and saw that clearly I wasn't laughing? While you're back there can you please water my tulips?

>> No.378194

>>378191
You just admitted earlier you make money off Buttcoiners by scamming them. Scams are easy. I don't need to make money by being a dickweed though, I do quite well legitimately. If you can't make money in ethical ways and you need to screw other people over then go for it chief.

>> No.378195

>>376542
Quoting OP so others can skim this shit thread

>>378105
>bitcoin has got to be the most obvious bubble since the dotcom bubble, but with any good bubble, theres no way to identify the price where it pops.

I'll be honest, from an outsider no-coiner perspective all the people speculating on a bitcoin crash have lost face over the years... it's embarrassing (for them) but because we're on the internet they don't have to admit to embarrassment or admit to being wrong, they have no reputations to uphold. But they are wrong. And continue to be wrong, now in a kind of aggressive way. It's strange.

Worse than any person holding onto a worthless stock claiming it will rise, these are people endlessly flailing their arms about a crash they desperately need to happen for their egos sake because they can't stand the raw ass feeling they get from being wrong.

Bitcoin isn't going anyway and what you see from the FUD troops is something akin to panic and desperation. And the worst thing of all - they have zero stake in any of it. They are literally 100% involved on ego alone. That's why you can bet money on the fact that people like OP are factually shitty people outside of any market, this is just who they are. They are the kind of person who will let another person punch them in the face rather than admit a defeat in argument. They usually have aspbergers.

>> No.378197

>>378194
And? Once I have enough money I'll being funding larger projects of mine.

"Make money in ethical ways" that's cute, goy. You're being screwed over right now working daily and making chump change. Foreverpoor as fuck.

>> No.378198

>>378192
>What fact lol? Where you creeping on me in my backyard and saw that clearly I wasn't laughing?

Read this and tell me this isn't the writing of someone with aspbergers.

I'm tellin ya, /biz/... do some research, someone can prove it. FUD troops for bitcoin seem to all be touched in the head.

>> No.378199

>>378195
>no-coiner
I stopped there. Buttcoiner detected.

>> No.378200

>>378194

>calling people chief

>> No.378201

>>378199

You have no authority in this thread, just thought you should know that. Nobody on the internet takes you seriously right now. You are a clown in makeup dancing around. Nothing you say matters.

Keeping that in mind: No, I own zero bitcoins. Unlike you I can admit I wish I had gotten them when the time was good, and can't afford to now.

Seek help, sadfag.

>> No.378202

>>378197
>You're being screwed over right now working daily and making chump change. Foreverpoor as fuck.
Now I can tell that you don't make any money on Buttcoins. Your speculation skills sucks lol. Every single thing you said in that sentence was wrong.

>>378198
Aww you're adorable. Tell your mommy to let you out to play in a bit, ok?

>> No.378204

>>378202
I never said I traded Bitcoin m8

Do tell me how much money you make :)

>> No.378205

>>378188

>uses reaction images like le redditfag
>actually names it 'silly you.jpg'

You have aspbergers dude, nobody expects much of you. Just let it go. You didn't get in on BC, you were wrong about it crashing, you will always be wrong. Just move onto other things.

Or do us all a favor and stop coming to /biz/, at least do that.

>> No.378206

>>378201
>No, I own zero bitcoins
Sure sure. I know a butthurt Buttcoiner when I see one.

>> No.378207

>>378202
>Aww you're adorable. Tell your mommy to let you out to play in a bit, ok?

This isn't how you argue with other men on the internet you gigantic sperglord. Just stick to your faggy le reaction images.

>> No.378209

>>378206
you're also forcing a meme, just to further show how funny you are

>> No.378210

>>378204
Why would I do that? I don't have anything to prove, although it seems that you do.

>>378205
Ahahaha I feed off of people like you. You are what makes this all worthwhile.

>> No.378213

>>378210
So you don't make much money.

Are you envious of the success of early adopters?

>> No.378214

>>378207
>>378209
This thread has just become epic. I feel like you guys are on the verge of tears. How much money you lose on Buttcoins?

>> No.378215

>>378213
I think that the early adopters making money was awesome. They hit the jackpot. Too bad no more people are getting rich off of buying Buttcoins anymore.

>> No.378216

>>378215
If you bought just last year you made a huge return, 2014 isn't over yet m8

>> No.378217

>>378216
If you sold then yeah. If you bought last year and haven't sold yet then there is seriously something wrong with you.

>> No.378219

>>378217
But why? You've made the argument that predicting Bitcoin is impossible but you're predicting a steady but certain downtrend until Bitcoin becomes the equivalent of Myspace

>> No.378220

>>378206
>>378210
>>378214

>OPs mom comes into his room
>Son it's time to stop, you need to get a job today or at least this week PLEASE
>NOT NOW MOM THIS THREAD JUST BECAME EPIC CAN'T YOU SEE MY AURA GROWING AS I FEED ON THEIR BUTTHURT TEARS WAHAHA BITCOIN WILL GO DOWN MOM YOU'LL SEE THEY ALL WANNA ARGUE WITH ME BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THEY'RE DEALING WITH I CAN DO THIS FOREVER WAHAHAHA
>OPs mom turns away in horror and limps down the hallway sobbing
>"All I wanted in the world was a real boy..." he hears her sob to herself quietly
>OP kicks his cat across the room and slams the door

Important work you do, OP.

>> No.378221

>>378220
This is silly. We all know that most Buttcoiners are NEETS. You are doing a lot of projecting here.

>> No.378222

>>378221
And you have a job? What do you do and how much do you make. I promise the NEETs investing all their time and money into BTC are raping you

>> No.378224

>>378215

Oh, so you bought in late and are now angry at the world. It all makes sense now.

Except again, it's 100% your ego that is involved here, and it makes very little sense, unless you're a bad person who is leading a shit life. Normal happy successful people don't make threads like these or make posts like you do, you realize that. You'll leave this thread changed, even if you're too stupid to do it for yourself, your failure at "trolling" /biz/ will teach you something.

You are actually stuck between trolling bitcoin and getting personal attention at this point. You know you can't win with this thread but you're basically self-destructing. Go ahead, it's healthy. Don't expect us to believe you for one second though, we know that you aren't kidding yourself, you're a FUD failure who is now basically lonely / ego-involved in a thread that means nothing, don't think for a second any of us actually think you believe you are winning at life. You know you're losing, we know you're losing.

Good luck with your very important thread here.

>> No.378225

>>378222
Lmao stop with that you're going down a tunnel that you won't like where it ends.

>> No.378227

>>378221
>We all know that most Buttcoiners are NEETS

Well it's obvious you are a Buttcoiner, friend. You are a self-hating Buttcoiner who has lost money on Bitcoin. You probably sold during a dip and saw everyone here go back up and now you're genuinely psychotic about it.

>you're doing a lot of projecting here

Oh you mean like starting a thread rallying against "Buttcoiners" because I failed to make money in something as easy as cryptotrading? Sorry, never happened, I tripled what meager amounts I traded with altcoins and got out. You aren't even smart enough to do that....

>> No.378228

>>378225
Just going to assume you don't actually have a job or only make 30-45k a year

>> No.378229

>>378224
Another silly statement lol. I have never bought one Buttcoin. I honestly stopped reading the rest of your walls of text though because you are an idiot with a lot of teen angst. Go tell your mommy to get you therapy or something.

>> No.378231

>>378228
Ok you do that. You're good at making assumptions based on very little facts.

>> No.378232

>>378229
No adult would behave the way you're behaving.

>> No.378233

>>378228

What we are dealing with is 100% guaranteed autismbux, bro. He has no job. Just look at his posts.

If he does have a job, it's minimum wage, part-time, and even the managers there think he's a retard.

>> No.378235

>>378232
Says the idiot who posted this >>377464
ahahahahhah

Omg you guys are great. I am loving the way this thread headed. I need to make more of these.

>> No.378236

>>378232

A mentally deficient adult would, and he would likely live on welfare, scamming whatever money he can here or there.

OP bought Bitcoin, lost all his autismbux, and now this is his way of forcing himself into some alternate reality where he was right all along.

>luls i was just trolling myself jokes on you guys

K then OP

>> No.378238

>>378235
Did I say I was an adult?

>> No.378239

>>378235
>Omg you guys are great.

You also sound gay. I had to tell you once already that you don't talk to other men like this on the internet unless you're a redditfag, underage, or gay.

I vote gay. We're dealing with a homosexual autist, lives with his parents, chris-chan level autistic maybe. Could be someone in his 30s for all we know.

>> No.378240

>>378233
You are so damn retarded lol. The amount of projecting in your post is great. Keep going you dont look like a dumbass at all right now.

>> No.378241

>>378239
Keep going! this is actually really funny stuff

>> No.378242

>>378240
That's not what projecting means

>> No.378243

>>378242
Umm... yes. Yes it is.

>> No.378244

>>378240

>hands trembling, looking around nervously
>ha...haha... yeah right...

>still here 10 hours later because it's all true

Prove us wrong, OP

>> No.378249

>>378244
OP has nothing to prove m8

>> No.378254

>>378244
>>378244
You got me bro. All true. I am a homosexual autist that lives with my parents, mid 30s, no job, minimum wage, part time, I bought Buttcoins when they were $1100, I only make 30-45k a year, self hating, angry at the world, lonely, losing at life, asbergers...

What else? Did I miss anything?

>> No.378257

>>378254
Just tell us the truth OP ::D

>> No.378258

>>378249
Boom. Nooooo shit. BTFO again

>> No.378260

>>378258
Prove us wrong OP pls

I've give you 20 bucks m8

>> No.378264

>>378260
I'll be back later lol. Got errands to run. And the answer is no need.

>> No.378265

>>378264
You won't accept 20 dollars?

>> No.378271

This whole thread is fucking weird. I think OP is a shill for JP Morgan or Western Union.

>> No.378279

What I've noted is that the share of the 500 largest wallets seems to go up lately. It's not much - an increase from 32% to 33% - but given the unknown amount of lost coins, that supply choke could be what saves bitcoin, for now.

>> No.378281

>>378279
What do you mean by "saves"

>> No.378284

>>378281
I mean that 100k coins taken out of the market can prevent the price from falling/drive it up.

Bitcoin had been falling constantly for months until a short while ago.

>> No.378287

>>378284
That's to be expected after a peak. Did you envision an immediate continuous of such an exponential rise?

>> No.378293

>>378287
No. Honestly, I expected it to bottom out eventually, far lower than the ~300-400 bottom.

In other words, I think bitcoin is currently artificially overvalued. That's all.

>> No.378297

>>378293
Well no that's not how it works.

People are selling every day, the price dips sometimes but ultimately it's being held at this 500-600 range.

>> No.378303

>>378297
Yeah. People are selling every day... and at the end, a few people hold more than before. Where there's a seller, there must be a buyer. The price only keeps up if there are buyers. If the end result is a few people having growing shares of the total amount, I suppose they buy and then don't resell, choking up the total supply. Reduced supply of the total amount means deflation.

>> No.378306

>>378293
Metcalfe's law isn't artificial?

>> No.378314

>>378303
Price is maintained by buyers m8 end of story

>> No.378332

>>376542

If you actually cared what was going on with it try attending the Bitcoin in the Beltway convention in DC this month.

The head of overstock, Cheap Air, and Expedia which just announced they will take Bitcoins will be there.

http://www.bitcoinbeltway.com/

Furthermore a bunch of senators and congressmen will be making a visit. The more people learn about bitcoins the more they are here to stay.

>> No.378340

>>378332

You guys need to stop pushing this lie. Coinbase or some other broker converts the coins into real money for the company. None of these companies holds bitcoins at the end of the day.

>> No.378341

>>378340
So? They're still accepting Bitcoin as a payment processor.

>> No.378351

>>378341

It means that btc are not seen as legitimate, and are nothing but an intermediary.

>> No.378352

>>378351
"not legit" and "intermediary" are two very different things.

You know foreign currencies get converted to dollar right? By accepting BTC companies deal with lower fees.

>> No.378384

>>378271
I don't think either of those companies you named feel threatened at all by Buttcoins.

>>378314
Wrong. Price is set by sellers. Buyers can't buy something that sellers aren't selling.

>>378332
You got me. I don't really care what's going on with it.

>>378352
Even the core developers have tons of faith in Buttcoins. One of them recently just sold half of all his Buttcoins. Too bad he didn't sell them in December huh? I guess he couldn't time the market either.

>> No.378386

>>378384
What would you do if Bitcoin peaks this year at 4-5k?

>> No.378392

>>378386
Nothing because it wont happen. Even Peter Todd is skeptical and unsure about the future of Buttcoin. You should look it up. Really smart guy and I'm sure he knows a lot more about Buttcoins than you do being a core developer and all.

>> No.378394

>>378392
But on the off chance it does, do you admit you're wrong?

>> No.378408

>>378394
>>378394
I really don't like hypotheticals. They are usually the scenarios that are the least likely to happen. I will tell you though that if Bitcoin even goes back up to $800 this year I will be shocked. Something drastic would have to happen in order for that to be possible. As it stands now the future isn't looking too bright.

>> No.378411

>>378408
Don't you think you would have said the same during the last bubble? When the price went from 266 to 70 USD

>> No.378422

>>378411
Naw not at all. Buttcoin was still in infancy and the Chinese hadn't come on to the picture yet. It was still relatively unknown leaving a lot of room for growth. To the people that had took a gamble and bought in at that time on the hope that Buttcoins would get more adoption I say good on them. They made a good bet. As of right now its not that great of a bet anymore though. Adoption is slowing, total transactions are down and no new money is being pumped into it. Companies accepting Buttcoin does not increase demand, especially when you can buy the same products and services with real currency.

>> No.378426

>>378422
>Adoption is slowing, total transactions are down and no new money is being pumped into it

VC money is up from last year and only now the first big merchants have been accepting it

>> No.378428

>>378422
https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions-total

Does this look like it's slowing down to you?

>> No.378436

>>378426
VC money is invested in companies that don't actually make money off Buttcoin speculation, but rather taking a cut of the fiat flowing through the system.

>big merchants have been accepting it
Define big? They Also like I said this does nothing to increase adoption. It just gives the option of people who own Buttcoins to spend them. Which I doubt is happening much at all.

>> No.378439

>>378436
>Big
Dish network, expedia, tiger direct, overstock

>VC money
Money is being invested into the Bitcoin ecosystem. More services more value.

>Nothing to increase adoption
It's free advertising. More services more value.

>> No.378441
File: 111 KB, 1593x734, Buttcoin transactions.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378428
Lol of course that is going to go up. Its a cumulative chart of all transactions. It can do nothing but go up.

What you really want to look at is total daily transactions. On average, yes. It is slowing down.

>> No.378450
File: 148 KB, 1400x599, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378441
If it was on average slowing down you would see the chart I posted begin to plateau.

Where do you see it going down on adverage? This chart is of the last 2 years.

>> No.378454

>>378436
I've debated with this guy in two previous threads.

Facts and data is ignored while the focus lies on the lest 6 months and all the negative news in the media regarding bitcoin.

Apparently the current fiat system is better than bitcoin because it's controlled by governments who charge arbitrary taxes to fund their activities whether you agree with them or not.

Why would you want a currency priced by the free market when you can have one physically printed at $85bn/mo. and digitally inflated by the institutions which are supposed to safe guard and store it. Isn't it so much better knowing that banks and other financial services make up to 40% of the USA's entire GDP by just moving and creating wealth digitally with little to no mathematical checks or balances save a small regulatory agency comprised of fallible human elements. Sounds totally legit to me and should age well with current technological innovations in developing countries. It's not like everyone could have access to the internet in the future right?

>> No.378455
File: 15 KB, 592x389, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378441
About the new money flowing in.

Also what are your thoughts on the ETFs coming by early 2015?

>> No.378458

>>378439
>Dish network, expedia, tiger direct, overstock
Eh. Dish is the only one on there that I know is fortune 500 and it isn't that high on the totem pole.

> More services more value.
Maybe. More likely just more fees. Still doesn't gaurantee more adoption.

>> No.378459

>>378455
Another cumulative chart. New money is really slowing down.

>> No.378460
File: 41 KB, 935x599, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378459
VC money is up 30% from last year and we're only 6 months into this year.

Here you can see that the growth of Bitcoin is actually accelerating, not slowing down.

>> No.378462

>>378450
The peak was in December. Connect the dots.

>> No.378464

>>378462
It's moving up on average. Is it supposed to immediately rise above the peak? Connect the dots.

>> No.378465

>>378460
Why are you so fixated on VC? They are making money by charging fees on you guys.

That log chart you guys like to spam is terrible because it tries to minimize the huge dip since December.

>> No.378466

>>378458
Those are all multi-billion dollar companies.

More likely more fees? Please m8.

Doesn't guarantee shit but it's
Free advertising + More services (more value)

>> No.378468

>>378464
Its actually falling on average. Look at the trend reversal at 6 months ago.

>> No.378469

>>378465
More usage more fees.

VC aren't investing hoping bitcoin becomes less adopted.

>> No.378470

>>378465
I'm not, you just claim there is no new money and/or slowing down.

What do you expect Bitcoin startups to do? There are a variety that offer security, cards, hardware wallets, mining operation. etc/

>> No.378472

>>378466
More value for the companies that charge services or more value for Buttcoin itself? The only thing that brings higher value for Buttcoin itself is more adoption and you can't manufacture that by adding more companies. The demand has to be there.

>> No.378474

>>378469
Yea but they can't do anything to ensure its adoption either. People either want to use it or they don't.

>> No.378475
File: 124 KB, 1364x626, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378472
People will pay more for a useful asset (more services)

>>378468
I'm looking.

>> No.378478

>>378475
I really don't see very many people using Buttcoin at all. The majority of transactions are from people speculating on it.

>I'm looking.
Ok then look at December spike then March spike then June spike. Its falling dude. I don't know what this whole plateau thing you're doing is.

>> No.378487

>>378478
>I really don't see very many people using Buttcoin at all.

Can you back up your speculation?

>> No.378492
File: 21 KB, 909x599, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378478
It's remarkably stable

>> No.378494

>>378462
>Connect the dots

doesn't know what an average is.

>> No.378500

>>378487
Yes I can. Let's take a look at one of the biggest case studies that we have. Overstock.com started to accept Buttcoins 6 months ago. They are pretty much the only big retailer that actually does so far. You would expect people to be coming out in droves to be spending their Buttcoins since Overstock has cheap prices on everything, right? Wrong. Since Overstock started accepting Buttcoins they have had about $2million dollars in Buttcoin sales. $2million. That is less than 8% of total volume in Buttcoin traded TODAY. Which it took them 6 months to do. That is pitiful. The amount of Buttcoins spent in Overstock.com over 6 months is the same volume traded in 2 hours through exchanges. This whole Overstock thing was blown way out of proportion. It's almost embarrassing.

Conclusion: People aren't spending Buttcoins. They are speculating on them.

>> No.378502

>>378492
Lol. Give it up.

>> No.378503

>>378500
Do you expect these developments to happen overnight?

>>378502
Stop being a foreverpoor dick, there are two short peaks in that graph, the rest is just stability.

>> No.378504

>>378503
>Do you expect these developments to happen overnight?
Absolutely. If people really wanted to spend their Buttcoins then yes it should have happened by now. But the truth is they really don't. They want to hoard them.

> the rest is just stability
Lmao just because you made the chart smaller doesn't mean it is more stable.

>> No.378508
File: 59 KB, 601x594, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378504
>Absolutely
Yeah everyone was super eager to adopt television, computers, and the internet from day 1

I got the graph off coinbase. You can't expect to make predictions off of a timeframe as short as 6 months. As you can see the volume moves up and down drastically, but on average it's going up.

>> No.378509

>>378508
>Yeah everyone was super eager to adopt television, computers, and the internet from day 1
Except that you should see an increase over time right? The bottom line is that in the last 4 months after they hit the first million in sales, total Buttcoin sales through Overstock have been stagnating. It was a novelty that is quickly wearing off because people find it much easier to use real currency and keep their speculative commodities separate. I would not be shocked to see Overstock drop Buttcoin entirely within this year as it is not worth the hassle.

Lol even that chart shows drastic decline in the last 6 months. No matter how you want to spin it, shits tanking.

>> No.378514

>>378509
Are you trolling? You can see through time BTC peaks and crashes, ending up higher than the last cycle.

The hassle? It's an automatic service. You're right the sales peaked the first month, but they've stayed steady and are in fact (on average) rising.

>> No.378518
File: 64 KB, 909x599, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378509
Notice the incessant up/down cycle and constant growth

>> No.378523

>>378514
This chart looks pretty clear cut to me. Taken right off of Blockchain.info >>378441

>You're right the sales peaked the first month, but they've stayed steady and are in fact (on average) rising.
Dead wrong. Even if you were right (which you aren't and I can prove it), it is still only a measly $2million in sales in 6 months (and I am being generous by rounding up). In fact ever since Overstock started to accept Buttcoins their stock price has plummeted. Reminds me kind of what happened to Buttcoin price at the same time.

>> No.378526

>>378523
That chart isn't making any major strides downward m8. I guess you're right, at the moment BTC is more of a stock than a currency.

>> No.378528
File: 57 KB, 940x657, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378523
What are you thoughts on the next bubble and where do you think it'll peak?

>> No.378529

>>378508
>>378518

You're trying to compare the graph with historic data, which isn't the right way to do this. You might as well claim that property is always a great value since almost all property used to be worth a few dollars.

>> No.378532

>>378529
I'll definitely change my mind when I see a very clear cut break of the current upward trends across volume, VC investments, and price per coin.

>> No.378533

>>378528
>>378518
>>378508

Please stop trying tying to manipulate people with your messed up y axis.

>> No.378536

>>378532

That has been happening since december.

>> No.378537

>>378528
I don't think there will be a next bubble. I consider the whole thing to be a bubble that peaked 6 months ago. Bubbles don't continue to rise indefinitely. You probably weren't old enough to really understand the Dotcom bubble or the housing bubble at the time so I can see where you might be a little confused.

>> No.378539

>>378536
No, I'm referring to the long term log trend which you can see here:
>>378460

Basically Bitcoin needs to cross into the 350s within the next month for me to declare a continuation of the downtrend.

>> No.378540

>>378537
>I consider

Well there's your problem

>> No.378543

>>378539
Actually dropping under 500 would be cause for concern right now

>> No.378544

>>378540
Ok I think I'm done with you now lol. You are an idiot. There is no hope for you.

>> No.378547

>>378544
I can keep this up as long as I keep making money.

>> No.378549

>>378539
>log

No, please stop deluding yourself. No one uses log except btc cultist desperate to make btc not look like a sinking ship.

>> No.378550

>>378549
No it's just better for identifying long term trends, why the hate? Just chill for the next 6 months.

Either it drops under 500 and then 500 or bubbles up again.

Log charts bring out the detail. Bubbles from 1-10$ don't look impressive in linear scale but that's a 10x increase.

>> No.378551
File: 8 KB, 610x236, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378549
For reference, the early 2013 bubble.

>> No.378552
File: 11 KB, 615x236, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378551
Late 2013 bubble.

if you look back at whatever point in BTC in a linear chart, the 'bubble' appears to have popped.

>> No.378562

>>378550

Log actually smooths out the lines and prevents people from clearly seeing what's happening. There's a reason no one uses it in the financial world. Btc shows all of the classic signs of being a bubble, and like all bubbles there's a few people who will do whatever it takes to keep the dream going because they have heavy stakes it it.

>> No.378564

>>378562
I don't disagree with you, it's just I've witnessed this bubble pattern over and over again.

I'll tell you what. If within the next month Bitcoin hits 500 I will sell my 75+ Bitcoins

>> No.378572
File: 16 KB, 975x428, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378562
Does this not look like a "bubble pop" scenario.

>> No.378575

>>378572
It does, plus it's just horrifically unstable.

>> No.378577
File: 20 KB, 948x431, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378575
Does this not also look like a "bubble pop"

>> No.378578

>>378575
As you can see it begin to recover

>> No.378581
File: 16 KB, 939x423, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378578
Oops. Pic related

>> No.378583
File: 22 KB, 959x414, btc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>378575
I believe the current events to be the beginning of a slow rise before the inevitable rapid growth phase of a new bubble.

Starting to see the pattern?

>> No.378919

>>377480
>I just want to highlight the fact that the anal devastated, butt blasted OP has been shilling

Lot's of people are holding it down to buy in as cheap as possible before this thing really explodes.

>> No.378974

>>378583
No. Just stop already kid. You know nothing of the real world.

>>378919
>cheap
ahahahahah

>> No.379328

>>378974
You're poor OP

>> No.379347

>>379328
Keep telling yourself that kid. The $50k you have is not a lot of money. I know you think you're on top of the world right now but you have a lot of growing up to do.

>> No.379350

>>379347
I made it in a month, there's a lot more coming soon babe.

>> No.379356

>>379347
Definitely keep shit talking on /biz/ though, that will get you places!

>> No.379365

>>379350
That is really adorable.

>> No.379367

>>379365
I made 50k off one project m8

I've since took a break to finish a recent wave of exams.

>> No.379375

>>379367
Cute!

>> No.379377

>>379375
Ty

How much money do you make again?

>> No.379389

>>379377
I wish I could box you up and take you home with me so I could pinch your cheeks all day.

>> No.379396

>>379389
more money den u

>> No.379403

>>379396
You knave you! I love it when you get feisty. I just want to pick you up and squeeze you.

>> No.379406

>>379403
mad cause you don't got the CREAM

>> No.379415

>>379406
Very cute. Does baby want a bottle?

>> No.379422
File: 13 KB, 211x211, 1399529833109.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>379415

>> No.379424

>>379422
>memes
Go back to reddit where all the other stupid youngsters are.

>> No.379425

>>379424
That's cute coming from you

>> No.379428

>>379425
Snarky! You're like one of those little pufferfish that puffs himself up when he is threatened. It's endearing I have to tell you.

>> No.379430

>>379428
I'm chilling homes

>> No.379432

>>379430
Very cool of you, you adorable little mexican gangster you.

>> No.379433

>>379432
I'm playing league of legends, you?

>> No.379434

>>379433
I'm out. You just got too lame for me to respond to anymore.

>> No.379436

>>379434
Yay I win (again).

Stay poor my friend

>> No.379440

>>379436
You win at being lame lol. Good job.

>> No.379443

>>379440
*having more money than you

>> No.379447

>>379443
Sorry to tell you but you lose at that as well. Game over.

>> No.379449

>>379447
>implying you'll ever make 9 grand in an hour

Game over man, game over.

>> No.379452

>>379449
>Implying you did either
>Implying your little measly $50k makes you rich.
You are a poor bastard. Come brag when you actually make it son (like you ever will).

>> No.379455
File: 32 KB, 450x300, 1401742736007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>379452
Well if you wanna count the time it took me to sort through all the wallets, about 4 hours.

50k is chump change dude. Kinda shocking that adults can't accumulate a pathetic amount of money by any means other than wage slaving for years (no offense).

My next hit is going to be on a magnitude 10-100x larger than "babbys first" project and that's not even accounting for the future growth of BTC price ;)

>> No.379461

>>379455
Yea it is chump change. Yet you are bragging about it like you actually did something worthwhile. You're one sad little man.

>> No.379465

>>379461
Well 50k in a month with about 10 hours total work is breddy guud 2 me

>> No.379467

>>379465
Eh not if it is the total amount of money you have. I'd say you are borderline poor.

>> No.379468

>>379467
Lol I have no expenses. I'm not even out of school.

>> No.379469

>>379468
You have no assets either. Which means you have jack shit except for $50k. Even I had more than that coming out of school. You are not a special or unique butterfly.

>> No.379470

>>379469
You had more than 50 grand while in highschool?

>> No.379471

>>379469
Lmao and you don't even have $50k you have 75 buttcoins. I would cut your losses and sell them kid.

>> No.379472

>>379471
I'll cut my gains if the price touches 500, very simple.

>> No.379475

>>379472
Sweet! You will have lost about $10k by then. I really hope this is what you do.

>> No.379478

>>379475
10k is no biggie

>> No.379480

>>379478
To me it's not. To you it obviously is.

>> No.379481

>>379480
Nope I'm definitely fine

>> No.379484

>>379481
Doesn't look like it. Don't take this the wrong way but you seem uneducated and stupid. Just stay in school.

>> No.379488

shut the fuck up

>> No.379491

>>379484
2 years ahead of my grade m8

>> No.379493

>>379488
Hey look another dummy decided to join the thread all the way from 8 pages in before it 404s. How's it going ladykiller?

>> No.379494

>>379491
Do you go to a "special" school by any chance?

>> No.379495

>>379494
I suppose, as I am taking college courses right now.

>> No.379496

>>379495
Ah no wonder. Do they still make you guys wear helmets?

>> No.379499

>>379496
I'm not sure what college you attended

>> No.379503
File: 7 KB, 200x234, special ed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>379499
College? No no silly. That's just what they tell you at your "special" school. Hows the finger painting coming along?

>> No.379504

>>379503
Calculus is fine m8

>> No.379506

>>379504
That's adorable. I think you confused "calculator" with "calculus". Hey I know it takes a while for you guys to get vocabulary down though so don't mind me.

>> No.379507

>>379506
Nope I'm referring to the latter.

>> No.379510

>>379507
You're too fun. I think I will stop abusing you now and take a nap.

>> No.379511

>>379510
No problem, I'll be here.

>> No.379521
File: 234 KB, 500x340, 1396996659187.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>379510

>> No.379676

>>379510
Looks like I win (again)

>> No.379839

>>379676
You win at being a fag. Good night dipshit.

>> No.379968

>>379839
Confirmed for mad

GG WP

>> No.380020

>>379968
Confirmed for being ugly. That must suck for you.

>> No.380024

>>380020
I'm juicy as fuck brah

Stronk argumentum ad hominem

>> No.380040

>>380024
You're gay as hell. Don't you have classes to go fail right now?

>> No.380044

>>380040
>You're gay as hell

Don't you have classes to go fail right now?

>> No.380045

>>380044
You're fucking weird lol. You dont have many friends do you?

>> No.380046

>>380045
You dont have many friends do you?

You're fucking weird lol.

>> No.380049

>>380046
Aww now youre just copying me! Adorable. They say mimicry is the highest form of flattery. You're making me blush.

>> No.380053

>>380049
You're making me blush.

>> No.380062

>>380053
Silly Willy. How is that finger painting class going today? Do any other arts and crafts before recess?

>> No.380064
File: 32 KB, 450x300, 1401742736007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>380049
Hey start another Buttcoin argument later today so we can continue this on the front page again.

Preferably in the next 2 days I guess or whenever. I'm heading out now since I've won 3 times now.

>> No.380068

>>380064
>I've won 3 times now.
Lol this proves you really are retarded. There is no winning or losing. Just me blowing you the fuck out over and over.

>> No.380074

>>380064
Ok see ya! Let me know how those special ed classes are coming along!