[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 66 KB, 720x687, 1633552542676.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49454070 No.49454070 [Reply] [Original]

How easy is it to make just 20 bucks a day on futures trading on binance? I only need 20 since I have neetbuxx

My strategy so far is literally just checking outliers in the top 30 and shorting or longing when it starts to move in that direction

>> No.49454105

>>49454070
THAT IS A MAN

>> No.49454704

Pretty easy, just short ICP and LUNA, kek

>> No.49455855

its about %, not $
and trading takes a lot of time to learn, if youre lucky you start as a break even trader after a lot of practice beforehand, i wasted 2 years, staring at charts daily, losing so much my mother keeps calling me a gambler even after i make her monthly salary in a day

its stressful, your day is ruined when you get scamwicked by the jewish overlords and the payout is either low or you dont need to trade after a few years of successful risk management

it sounds fun but its one of the most dreadful occupations there is, a brain between the machines, trying to make sense of the static, being right most of the time but being wrong just enough to feel imposter syndrom

good luck