[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 500x500, artfullogo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
51299312 No.51299312 [Reply] [Original]

So, this might not get any traction here, but this is the only crypto """community""" I visit so I figure I'd see if some of my /biz/ frens are interested in testing it out before I possibly make a press release later this month.

Over the past 6 months, I have been working on a fully decentralized, cross-chain AMM protocol. Basically a Uniswap that can pair any token with any other token, regardless of chain. To my knowledge, nobody has yet accomplished this; there was some attempt last year to make a specific three-way cross chain swap platform but that clearly: a) was an inadequate, compromised, and unimpressive vision; and b) nothing much became of that, despite the compromised, watered-down vision, likely due to the immense technological complexity.
Well, after 6 months of working on this as my full-time job, and supporting myself by draining my crypto portfolio to pay my bills, I've managed to accomplish the challenge in it's full scope: a fully working, cross-chain automated market maker. Any token on any chain can be added in a pair with any other token on any other chain. Any chains can be seamlessly swapped between, in a matter of seconds with very little work required by the user. This protocol is called Morphswap.

For anyone interested in how this was accomplished, I will post diagrams in the upcoming posts, and I'd encourage you to read the whitepaper ( https://morphswap.io/whitepaper ), but the "quick rundown" is that it communicates meta-transaction (a conceptual way to think of a composite of multiple related transactions involved in an action, where each will be executed in a predetermined fashion ) constituent hexdata to the relevant chains, with the data being both requested and received by Chainlink Operator nodes via a segmented JSON-RPC API mesh, and the requested data is served by the RPC making a call to a non-state-modifying function on the overall contract of the chain possessing the relevant meta-transaction data.

>> No.51299334

I did think about pitching to VC firms to get some capital to provide starting liquidity for the platform to be able to launch with some momentum, but after a few discussions with some VC people - and before even discussing what my project was, due to me wanting to prevent them from copying my code - it was made clear that the industry does not like the idea of investing in one person as opposed to a project with multiple founders. And as I have been working on this myself, I figured I would just launch it with what little liquidity I could provide, for both the platform and the token. I put some of my own money that I had left into the token's liquidity on a few chains, and to give the platform some starting liquidity, with the plan of accumulating adequate liquidity by distributing the Morphswap governance token by proportionally rewarding liquidity providers.
To clarify, every week 2,450,000 Morphswap Governance Tokens will be split up and distributed to liquidity providers on the platform. This will be in addition to the standard 0.3% fee paid to liquidity providers from all traffic received by the pool. There are 100M Morphswap total.

>> No.51299353

The platform is launching with a marketcap of less than $10,000. So that means a 10M marketcap (doable even for the shittiest shitcoins) is a 1000x. Of course, this platform will only take off if enough people provide liquidity to facilitate low-slippage swaps, so it's a bit of a "chicken or the egg" issue. My attempt to navigate this issue is to launch with a referral program active (and will stay active unless the token holders vote to deactive it), where anyone you refer to the platform gets lower fees (20% lower in aggregate) and you get rewards proportional to 0.1% of their volume (all they have to do is input your address when they make their first transaction). Meaning if you have a following and you refer a bunch of people (a discord channel or something) that actively use the platform, that could be enough volume to live off of as passive income.

The website is https://morphswap.io .

There is also a token bridge at https://bridge.morphswap.io for bridging the governance tokens between chains.
The mobile site currently sucks, but I am in the process of polishing it.
The holy grail of cross-chain decentralized token swapping is having support for the Bitcoin blockchain. This is in the roadmap and is the next major step if this launch gains traction. Once there is support for fully decentralized " Bitcoin -> X " swaps, that is something that will revolutionize the industry. Currently the platform is launching with support for EVM chains. Right now the supported chains are Ethereum, Polygon, and BSC, with Fantom being added very shortly.

>> No.51299369
File: 353 KB, 2800x2420, Overviewsmall.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here is a basic diagram of the overall architecture

>> No.51299393
File: 61 KB, 2292x2267, Architecture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a diagram showing the components involved in a simple cross-chain meta-transaction

>> No.51299408
File: 44 KB, 1794x2136, SingleChainArchitecture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a diagram showing the architecture of a single peripheral node deployment

>> No.51299429

If none of the /biz/ anons who play around with it find any major problems, there will be a press release later this month, which will bring some attention. And once there is some volume and some traffic in the social media channels, a coingecko listing will follow (hopefully).

This protocol should also be incredibly useful for project that are on a chain like Polygon or Fantom, where they can now create a pair on Morphswap which will allow people to buy their token directly from Ethereum or BSC – just as easily as they would if it were on Uniswap or Pancakeswap - without the buyers having to go through the whole bridging process.

>> No.51299561

>>51299312
Pretty interesting OP, good luck with the protocol

>> No.51299610

>>51299561
Thanks, I appreciate that.

>> No.51299956

Thank you to whoever just did the first swap 15 minutes ago!

>> No.51300059

What's the pancake swap contract?

>> No.51300158

>>51300059
The contract for the Morphswap Governance token on pancakeswap is 0x6d6554939D646f274d0FC3cEcB7dab5d76bc908F

>> No.51300320

unironically, have you thought about using the ZENON platform or ICP in the future for this things - especially for the btc bridge.

looks pretty good man

>> No.51300436

>>51300320
No I haven't. Feel free to elaborate more though, I've been really looking at Stacks and BTC smart contract solutions as well as possibly built-in automatic wrapping. I'm not dead-set on any solution yet, the programming phase for the BTC support hasn't started yet.

>looks pretty good man
Thanks. I spent a shitload of time on this so that means alot.

>> No.51300446

>The holy grail of cross-chain decentralized token swapping is having support for the Bitcoin blockchain. This is in the roadmap and is the next major step if this launch gains traction. Once there is support for fully decentralized " Bitcoin -> X " swaps, that is something that will revolutionize the industry.

Why hasn't thus been achieved yet? What's involved and what makes you confident you could do it?

>> No.51300522

>>51300436

Don't know the road map for zenon yet but i remember they wanted native btc support i think they are pretty community driven atm. ICP of course has almost transferred BTC to cannisters on main net.

>> No.51300545

>>51300446
I only am telling people about it here because I have a working product. I hate those projects that announce and market their token before they even have anything functional.
It was fairly complex to accomplish and I'd encourage you to read the whitepaper (https://morphswap.io/whitepaper)) for more info on how this was done.

>> No.51300552

Based. I hope this gets traction OP because innovation should be rewarded.

I don’t know shit about coding but from what I understand, Chainlink CCIP could be used to build cross chain AMMs (once CCIP is released). Would it be worth it to explore using it in the future to update the protocol?

>> No.51300612

>>51300446
Oh sorry, you're talking about BTC support specifically. Well the reason I think Morphswap will be able to achieve BTC support is because now that there is a functional equivalent on EVM-compatible chains, the architecture is already there, the onchain-specific parts of a node just need to be ported from EVM to BTC support, which there are indeed hurdles for, but there are also a number of possible options to go. The reason nobody has done it yet is likely because it is incredibly difficult to synchronize data-transmission between independent chains in a truly decentralized way. That's the hard part. Adding chain support is second in terms of difficulty.

>> No.51300661

>>51300552
Hey man, thanks.
>I don’t know shit about coding but from what I understand, Chainlink CCIP could be used to build cross chain AMMs (once CCIP is released). Would it be worth it to explore using it in the future to update the protocol?
You are indeed correct that CCIP is aiming to accomplish what the data-transmission module in this protocol does. Once that comes out there will likely be projects forming to try to use that to do what Morphswap has done. But they likely will be more expensive as you are essentially abstracting that data-transmission away from the contracts and onto Chainlink. If it does somehow wind up being more economical, the current relationship that I have with the chainlink providers serving Morphswap will allow Morphswap to easily replace the current data-transmission module of each protocol node with CCIP integration.

>> No.51300807

>>51300612

Looks promising.

I am reluctant to buy because this appears on what is now largely a jeet/Bulgarian scam forum populated in part by meme stock retards.. But I understand the limitations on trying to bring awareness to what you're doing.

I will keep an eye on it - especially a ck listing.

>> No.51300888

>>51300807
Thanks man.

Don't worry - I totally get it.
Programming this was likely the easy part. Having to get people to use it and to trust it without a huge-ass marketing budget will be the hard part. It's the chicken and the egg problem I mentioned earlier. People won't use it until other people use it.

>> No.51300962
File: 62 KB, 460x580, 1648922175179.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey not bad, it's up by 15% already. I put a few bucks in just to see where it goes.

>> No.51301142

Anon, have you thought of writing this same info on leofinance.io? There's a big crypto community and you might get some interest. Create an account and share it there, I'll see it and push it to give the project some visibility.

>> No.51301378

>>51301142
Thanks, I'll look into that. I haven't heard of that place before.

>> No.51301527
File: 483 KB, 547x614, green wojak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It rugged 10 seconds after I aped. Lost 3k instantly. You'll fucking regret this faggot.

>> No.51301642

>>51301527
Why would you say that?
First of all, nothing rugged.
Second of all, there isn't even enough liquidity for you to put 3K in you liar.

>> No.51301670
File: 49 KB, 500x500, 1661541689570321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

have a bump i guess

>> No.51301699

>>51301642
>>51301527

Anything goes on biz.

FYI anyone with half a brain can check the recent transactions to see he's full of shit.

>> No.51301742

>>51301670
Thanks man

>> No.51301824

terrible time in the markets, prices are dropping, people feeling demoralized from it. so if it doesn't work out maybe another time, when the market is less dumpy and people are feeling more confident. greed and fear index and all that

>> No.51302238
File: 2.79 MB, 4032x3024, 1626980457240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

couldn't find a relevant image to bump your thread with so here's a funko pop collection. do you think he ever invites women over to see his funko pops. what a funko chad.

>> No.51302275

>>51302238
Thanks man.

I'm sure him showing girls his funko pops is just like pulling up to a girl while driving a lambo. They probably get wet as fuck.

>> No.51302290
File: 21 KB, 195x276, starwardsboobs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

here's another irrelevant pointless image for you. from the star wars wookiepedia article on breasts. there was some controversy over this, it stayed up for some time but eventually this image was removed and replaced with a topless picture of annakin skywalker. they tried to memory hole it, but i remembered.

>> No.51302323
File: 30 KB, 500x233, 1606184451453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

breasts sure are neat

>> No.51302411
File: 77 KB, 630x1200, shemp howard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51302238
>all those opened packages of funkopops

>> No.51302420
File: 457 KB, 601x677, 1622510724286.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

here's a meme for monster energy drink, i prefer red bull myself because i don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners. but the monster memes slap and this is one of my favorites

>> No.51302465

>>51302290
That just begs the question "why is there a star wars wiki article on breasts"?

>> No.51302470
File: 77 KB, 652x800, ezgif-3-812783168e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Askajian females gave birth to sets of up to six children, called cubs, and nursed them with their six breasts[4] that were grouped in pairs down their torso.[6] Yarna d'al' Gargan was an Askajian who gave birth to four cublings, one of whom was killed when slavers captured her family. The surviving cublings were kept in Jabba Desilijic Tiure's Mos Eisley town house while she was forced[7] to dance for the crime lord at his palace.[6] Though many beings considered her beautiful,[8] Jabba made her wear wart-like makeup, and his audiences jeered and laughed when she danced.

>> No.51302527
File: 32 KB, 500x500, Morphswap artful.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also there is alot of arbitrage opportunity right now between Matic and BNB on the protocol. As well as between MS on Polygon and MS on BSC.

>> No.51302551
File: 167 KB, 535x1497, ezgif-3-dba5361c84.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The AccuTronics TDL nanny droid mimicked a humanoid figure with the appearance of breasts, a torso and arms covered with synthskin warmed to human body temperature, and had the option to replicate the mother's pheromone pattern and scent. In order to dispense warmed milk or formula into a bottle as needed, up to two liters were stored and refrigerated[19] within its internal milk reservoir. After Accutronics' market research found that parents would be disturbed by simulated breast-feeding capabilities, the feature was omitted

>> No.51302596
File: 1.43 MB, 1600x1066, bd06_yarna_dal_gargan_09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51302470
According to Return of the Jedi costume designer Nilo Rodis-Jamero, the decision to give Yarna d'al' Gargan six breasts occurred under the influence of alcohol. To achieve the appearance, her costume incorporated a foam latex prosthetic on her stomach.[66] The prosthetic was fabricated by Industrial Light & Magic and shipped to London for Claire Davenport to wear during her scenes.[73] Kenner intended to release an action figure of Gargan for their Star Wars: The Power of the Force toy line. The figure had reached an intermediate prototype stage and its collector coin was designed when Lucasfilm put a stop to production, apparently considering the six-breasted dancer inappropriate for a children's toy.[68] She eventually received an action figure in 2008 as part of Hasbro's Star Wars: The Legacy Collection.[74]

>> No.51302612

>>51302551
Surely this was in George Lucas' original vision

>> No.51302739

>>51302612
4 arms, milky breasts, internal childcare database, and an off button. how could organic females possibly compete.

>> No.51302743

Just threw 100 bucks into MS, 670k tokens, if it moons nice, if not, glad to put money into this idea anon, good luck

>> No.51302852

>>51302743
Thank you man. I appreciate the gesture. We're gonna moon and you'll get rewarded, or I'm gonna die trying.

>> No.51302947

>>51299312
Thank you based and redpilled OP! I only had $50 to put in but I hope the project takes off man. Looking--

..guys I'm new to using uniswap, and I have in my metamask now, but my computer did a weird thing after buying some... it went black for a second, and now a restart is required to update some intel graphic chip thing. WTF did I get hacked?

>> No.51303051

>>51302947
I know you're joking but if it were possible to get hacked by buying low marketcap tokens then the pajeets would control the world.

>> No.51303062

>>51299312
Aped in $100 as well, good luck!

>> No.51303105

>>51303051
Y-yeah, I figured you couldnt hack me through uniswap h-ha.

Seriously though, best of luck on that. I'm glad you were able to achieve your goal and get a working thing going with it. Cheers

>> No.51303240

>>51299312
Hey my basterd, I read your thread. If you really achieved this and are being sincere, I extend a big congratulations. I've put in $200 of my funny money because the diagrams and your total wordcount.

I'll keep an eye on the telegram and wish you luck

>> No.51303562

Bump

>> No.51303571
File: 929 KB, 3840x904, morphpan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>51299312
One thing I noticed about the website and bridge is that it looks and feels quite "rigid" in a design sense. If you look at pancake swap for example things like the font/colors/layout feel smooth to view. It's great that the internal logic is completed but user experience will play a high factor in whether the project is successful.
Also might be worth mentioning is that asking the user to connect wallet first without letting the user test run the swap interface will raise suspicion as scam websites also sometimes do this to get access to the user's wallet.

>> No.51303611

>>51303571
cont.
One good test to do is to take a screenshot of your webpage and zoom out a little. If you can't clearly make out what a particular part of the webpage is trying to communicate at a glance that is a sign that it needs to be worked on. For example the "Please connect to a valid chain" error message is hard to read and at first my eyes glossed over it.

>> No.51303633

Great work man, incredible if it works out. I've been building something similar and I know how much work it is. Have you tried connecting with Chain link for Startups? I'm sure they would be very interested in your product and they could probably connect you with the right people to go all the way

>> No.51303685

>>51299312
Try applying for a grant from kadena eco, they have varying levels of support from single developer to traditional VC. The network is already multi-chain so your product could be the defacto standard AMM. Not evm though, and they have a huge list of grantees to get through so it could take a while

>> No.51303886

Be very careful connecting your wallets with this, there are good reasons why existing companies haven't done this yet. It's impossible to guarantee the price of what you swap into is not frontrun before your transaction completes, thus returning a wrong amount to the user. If I want to swap btc for eth, and eth takes 10 minutes to confirm the transaction, how can you give an accurate price when the user submits versus a possible flash dump? This topic is plagued with problems such as this.

>> No.51303893

>>51303611
>For example the "Please connect to a valid chain" error message is hard to read and at first my eyes glossed over it.
+1, this OP. I think the font is good, but it'd be better to make everything readable with the color choices on the site. This is obviously just the beginning (I remember a lot worse from huge mc coins), but dont want it looking like geocities yaknow?

>> No.51303984

>>51299312
>but the "quick rundown" is that it communicates meta-transaction (a conceptual way to think of a composite of multiple related transactions involved in an action, where each will be executed in a predetermined fashion ) constituent hexdata to the relevant chains, with the data being both requested and received by Chainlink Operator nodes via a segmented JSON-RPC API mesh, and the requested data is served by the RPC making a call to a non-state-modifying function on the overall contract of the chain possessing the relevant meta-transaction data.

Nigga what? Post again when the shit is done and I can buy it. The fuck..

>> No.51304012

>>51303984

You can buy it.. the contract is up a few posts.