[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 906 KB, 440x248, cat with pistol.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53532265 No.53532265 [Reply] [Original]

Today for the first time I said hi to an random girl, then proceed to ask about her life and ask for phone number
Then I sit down with her to talk and I managed to talk for hours with her
But the problem is
She has bad breath and I couldnt believe when I was talking to her, she had bad breath bro, like rooten tooth smell
Why did you guys lied to me? you said females would smell like flower, it's a lie, they do smell bad
But the heat of the moment and how attractive she was I decided to keep talking to her and not minding the bad breath.

>> No.53532295

Don't trust a woman with bad breath

It's one of those things that signals a lot of other terrible things that only present themselves later on

>> No.53532353

>>53532265
Create a YouTube and TikTok channel. Film yourself approaching 20 women a day either getting rejected or getting a number. Close the day with a reflection on how it all went. After a few months of doing this daily sell coaching because you will get really really good at it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPM2QTEisJU

>> No.53532392

>>53532295
Now thats interesting
Could you elaborate more? give me one example of how she could make it worse for me in the future

>> No.53532875

I have 100% success rate with approaching random girls at the street.
>did it once