[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 669x669, mefishing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
53930668 No.53930668 [Reply] [Original]

hi guys sorry I've never been on /biz/ before, I don't know if you gyyuys ever do this kind of thread but I didn't see anything applicable in the catalog
my question is this: I was approved for auto loan by my credit union for $26,970 on a new vehicle with MSRP of $28,970 (I told credit union I could put down $2,000) so do I just walk into the dealership and say here's $26,970 or what the fuck? Never bought a new car before, only had my old beat up Ranger. I don't want the kikes to try and fuck me, and the credit union is closed at the moment so I can't call and ask anyone there.
tl:dr give me a QRD on the process
thanks
I won't be able to post later tonight because I will switch to mobile soon and for some reason I can't phonepost, but I will read the thread
image unrelated

>> No.53930674

haha how the fuck did I type gyyuys

>> No.53930748

Bump because i'm interested on a /trv/ style thread

>> No.53930766

The answer is don't do it you stupid fuck.

>> No.53930809

>>53930668
When is Elon going to pump doge up to 0.25 so I can double my life savings? Why doesn't he ever tweet about doge now? Did he get fined or something? Why can't we just have bs coins that get manipulated by Tweets? What is the harm?