[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 474 KB, 1290x724, IMG_1294.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55421996 No.55421996 [Reply] [Original]

Hello, I got into stocks, crypto, and NFTs back when GameStop shorted. I wanted to get in on the crazy I thought I would keep going up to I put in 5 grand when GameStop was at 350 per shares I lost almost all my money. But I still have hope it’ll rise again and I’ll break even no didn’t take profits yet. Recently I decided to get back into the investing game and decided ewhores are going to be the next big thing. I found this
Taiwanese piano player who advertises a clothing brand called “cosplay” I joined her YouTube channel membership and got emojis and a badge then her patreon and I got exclusive pictures and videos. And I bought 3000 dollars worth of “super chats”. Which she thanked me for. I have been holding for 4 months and have decided to pull profits but I have no idea how to sell. Can anyone help? I need my money back now.

>> No.55422060

>>55421996
>when GameStop shorted
maybe investing isn't for you. creating troll threads is definitely not your strong suit either

>> No.55422323
File: 268 KB, 1013x1087, itstime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this dumb NIGGER said gamestocks

tick tock

keep my general thread bumped too, wont you champ